The Last Boy Scout Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,297 Followers

I gave her a soft kiss. "Six years of being around you. It's a miracle I ever go soft."

She reached out and gave me a push. "I'm trying, Buddy. I'm really trying. So cut the hyperbole, finish up and come back to me."

I returned to the work-site with my cock straining my shorts.

I'd guess it took the better part of an hour before we had the shelter ready for its new guests. While John took care of getting them relocated without getting too wet, I stopped by Dr. Reed's tent. It was set back from most of the others, but in direct view of our new setup. Which could cause some trouble.

I knelt in front of the tent. It looked like it had held up well. I gave it a firm shake. "Dr. Reed. You up?"

He sounded logy when he responded a moment later. "Who is it?"

"It's Alex. Alex Hamilton. I don't want to interfere, but I thought you should know. In a few minutes about 10 people are going to be setting up shelter not 20 feet from here. From that moment on, you're not going to have a bit of privacy. If there's anyone with you, now would be a good time to fix that, while nobody's the wiser."

"What are you intimating?"

"I'm not intimating anything. With all the wind and rain, we're all taking shelter where we can. There's five people in my tent right now. If I had been near your tent, I would have made for it. But appearances matter. We have a nice warm shelter setup for anybody who needs it."

"Who's there with you?" he asked.

"Nobody. I swear, I won't be speaking of anything that goes on tonight. It's certainly extreme circumstances. But if we could avoid any serious rumor mongering, it would probably be for the best. You've only got a couple of minutes before any chance of avoiding observation is gone for good."

There was some whispering and rustling, and a minute later the fly opened and Ellen climbed out, holding a jacket over her head. "I, uh, just got here. My tent was leaking."

"I know. Let's go." I put my arm around her, and brought her to our shelter. "I brought you here from your tent, just now. Got it?"

She nodded, looking thoroughly embarrassed. "Got it. Thanks, Alex."

I leaned nearer, "Your shirt's on backward and inside out. You might want to take care of that." The girl had the biggest tits in the free world. Everyone would be looking at that chest, and couldn't miss the dressing faux pas. I stood in front of her, holding her jacket blocking the view from the rest of the camp while she rearranged things. I'm ashamed to say I'm not enough of a gentleman to avoid taking a peak. Her tits were mammoth, far larger than any I'd ever seen. It was amazing she could walk upright.

She caught me peeking, and blushed.

"Sorry," I whispered. "I couldn't help myself. You have the most amazing body, beautiful."
She pulled her shirt down, and I slipped her jacket around her shoulders. She turned and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for taking care of me. That would have been bad."

"I'm not one to lecture," I told her, brushing her hair back and letting my hand stroke her cheek. "But you can do better." I left her, and she walked over in front of the raging fire, extending her hands toward it.

While John got everyone transferred, I started on my next task. Why was I such a friggin' Boy Scout? I started checking out the tents that were underwater, moving all their contents near the new shelter. I had a second tarp setup as a cover, with a couple of clotheslines underneath it. We could dry off clothing, and even sleeping bags there. I'd let the owners deal with their own belongings. The tents I unstaked and dragged to higher ground, with help arriving halfway through. John and a new recruit, Max, who looked young but seemed to be holding up better than most. They helped with moving the four worst tents. We spent another 20 minutes re-erecting the tents that had collapsed, which weren't under water.

We checked on our relocated survivors. They seemed in a lot better frame of mind. It had taken some doing, but I had a nice fire blazing, and most of the wood from our original pile was still dry. It made a nice side wall to the shelter, and the tarp that had been covering it served a similar purpose.

The inside of the shelter was warm, throughout, and they were chatting away. Clothes were drying under the side tarp, and it was almost a party atmosphere. I turned to John.

"You got it from here?"

"Sure."

"Good, 'cause Dominique's looking lonely. You should try to get some of the sleeping bags opened up and dried out. You can make a nice community sleeping area. Could be fun."

"I got it, Alex. What are you going to do?"

"Couple of last tasks, and I'll see if the gang that's taken over my tent will let me in. Wish me luck."

Before settling down, I stopped by all the remaining upright tents, waking any sleeping occupants and letting them know there was a shelter set up if they wanted, or needed. My last stop, against my better judgment was Dr. Reed's.

"Dr. Reed? Alex again."

He must not have been asleep, he answered quickly enough, actually opening the front and peering out.

"Everything's fine now. If you wanted to go up to the shelter and check on everyone, it might be good, letting them know you're in charge and all. You've got about a dozen people up there, girls and guys. If your sleeping bag is dry and you could spare it, you'd be a hero."

"Would a blanket help?"

"Anything would be better than sitting and laying on bare tarps."

He stared at me for a moment. "What are you up to?"

He was frying my last nerve. "I'm trying to keep people out of trouble, including stupid little girls who don't need any more rumors around them than they already have. I'm trying to make it a little more comfortable for this crowd on a rough night. I don't want anybody getting into any trouble we can avoid." I calmed down. "Miss Shannon's been dealing with everything until now, but she's wiped out, and soaked to the skin. The worst is over. Everything should be good until morning. You need to take over now."

He looked like he wanted to say something, but seemed to think better of it. "Alright. I'll do what I can. What are you going to do?"

"Me?" I laughed. "I'm freezing, soaked, and haven't slept. I've been working my ass off while everyone else was either feeling sorry for themselves or waiting for someone else to do the heavy lifting. I'm going to see if I can't get a couple hours of shut-eye, if that's alright by you."

He held his hands up, waving them awkwardly. "No offense, Alex. Really. I was only curious. I appreciate what you've done tonight. Everything you've done," he said softly, emphasizing the 'Everything'. "You get some sleep. I'll take over."

I nodded. "Thanks." I started to turn away, but turned back at the last moment. "Listen, Dr. Reed. They like you. But they're cold and exhausted. You could really make a difference here. Find a way for them to get a little sleep, don't fuss about 'guy' areas and 'girl' areas. Let them get their comfort from each other, and I swear you're golden."

He nodded. "I'll take that under advisement. I do appreciate your effort."

"Sure."

I passed by the shelter, standing in the front, letting the fire burn off the worst of the chill. Everyone was settling in nicely. I almost felt bad about dragging a chaperon up there, I counted five guys and seven girls, and they were obviously in a happier state of mind. I caught John's eye, where he was reclining with Dominique in his arms, and gave him a thumbs up. He responded by giving me a wink and planting a lip-lock on his new girl. I wanted to be just a little angry with him, but hell, he'd earned it. I had a new list now, anyway.

Back at my tent I dried off the best I could, shedding my soaked shorts, looking forward to the warmth of the sleeping bag and soft bodies. I opened the fly a bit. "Cold, tired, naked man coming in," I warned them.

Inside the door I grabbed the 'finishing' towel and did the best I could. I covered my flashlight with my hand, only letting a hint of light through to see if there was any chance of finding a place to lay. Miss Shannon was nearest the door, mostly in the blanket. Next to her were the sisters, followed by Heather with Teri on the end. They looked to be sleeping, but Lisa popped her head up, putting her fingers to her lips. She gestured for me to join them between her and Julie.

Sounded like a decent enough plan to me.

I watched her nudge her sister awake, and they moved apart, turning on their sides. I slipped between them, my teeth chattering and I was shivering hard. I must have been colder than I'd thought. The inside of the tent wasn't too bad, but the warm sleeping bag felt heavenly.

There wasn't enough room for me, but Julie solved that problem by propping herself up so I could slide underneath her. She settled on to me, shivering. "You're frozen!" she whispered. I responded by giving her a small kiss and extinguishing the flashlight, letting the darkness back in.

I held her while Lisa snuggled in close. "Everything OK?" she whispered.

I nodded, then realized she couldn't see it. "F-f-fine," I managed to say through my chattering teeth.

She kissed my shoulder. "Mmm. Good," she murmured sleepily.

I felt movement from my opposite side. "Alex?" Miss Shannon asked sleepily.

"P-p-present."

She moved nearer, reaching out for me. "God, you're an ice cube!"

"M-m-melting a l-little," I told her.

She moved against me, and I heard her chuckle. "Julie? Is that an appropriate position?" she whispered.

"He's freezing! And he wouldn't fit in here with us otherwise." She was very firm in her reply. I imagined if Miss Shannon tried to get her to move, she'd have a fight on her hands.

She did feel great on me. I really was starting to warm up a bit.

"I think we can let this one slide. I imagine the camp savior deserves a hero's welcome."

That got a giggle out of my diminutive human blanket.

Shannon was pressing against my side, and I recalled that she was topless, at least according to Teri's last report. A real Hero's welcome.

"How'd it go?" she whispered into my ear. Her breath against my neck had my hormones kicking into overdrive.

I turned my head toward her, bumping foreheads. "Ow," she said teasingly. I could feel her breath on my face when she said it.

"Sorry. All done. Shelter, fire, and clothes hung up and drying. A baker's dozen under the new tarp."

She wiggled against me and I moved my arm around her, pulling her close. "You're warm," I said.

"Mmm. Thanks to you."

Julie eased to the opposite side a bit, still lying on me but straddling my left leg. I scooted toward Shannon. She turned on her side, leaning against me, one leg sliding over mine, her bare breast pressed against my chest.

"Anything else I need to know? Do I need to go out there?" she asked with dread in her voice.

I lowered my voice to the faintest whisper. "No. Dr. Reed's tent is empty now, and he's going to take over."

She pressed her lips to my ear. "Ellen?" she asked so faintly I could barely hear it.

"Personally escorted to the shelter, away from prying eyes."

"Fucking ass," she mumbled.

Julie was up to no good, and had her hand wedged between us, rubbing life back into my frozen cock. It was turning out to be quite effective. I reached down and gave her ass a squeeze. Still bare, and still delightful to touch.

"Everything copacetic here?" I asked.

Shannon giggled. "Oh yes, we had a delightful discussion." She whispered again, "Naughty, naughty boy."

It was too much. I leaned down and kissed her, and was delighted when she returned it in full force.

Julie giggled. "Mmm. He liked whatever you just did."

I'd behaved until then, but that kiss put me over the edge. I slid my hand down her back, caressing her warm skin, and slid it inside her loose shorts, or I should say my loose shorts, giving her round butt a nice grope.

If I expected any kind of recrimination, I'd be waiting a long time. I had a hand full of her ass cheek, massaging it, while our kiss grew more intense. I felt a leg tussle going on below, and Julie's won out, sliding between Shannon and I. God, that girl was brazen.

She had me fully hard, and was trying to get me inside her. It took a few seconds before she could claim success. I moaned into Shannon's delightful mouth.

Our sexy chaperon pulled away. "Is she?"

"MmHmm," I acknowledged, pushing into my unofficial girlfriend. "How much did they tell you? I asked.

She nibbled on my shoulder. "Everything, I think. Your little friend Teri is quite the chatterbox." She giggled while Julie fucked me gently. "I mean, hell Alex, it was hard to hide it. Four practically naked girls in a tent that reeked of sex. Any doubts I might have had are pretty much quashed now."

"Angry?" I asked her.

She pressed her lips to mine. "What do you think?"

"I think I've died and gone to Heaven."

She nibbled on my ear. "I think 'Heaven' is currently fucking you."

"Hell, yeah," I chuckled.

"All of them?" she asked while Julie maintained her sweet rocking motion.

"All but little oral Teri," I teased. "I should be mad at you for that one. I was moments away from corrupting her completely when you showed up."

"Poor baby. How can I make it up to you?"

I moved my hand down her ass crack, pressing a finger against her moist pussy, easing it in.

"Here? Now? With all these girls around?"

"Trade places with Julie."

"Alex. I can't. Not like this."

I caressed Julie's hair, getting her attention. She was totally fixated on servicing me. "Julie, trade places with Shannon."

She slid off of me, and started crawling over our teacher. I tugged Shannon onto me, "You have to now, there's not enough room otherwise."

She moved over me slowly, and I felt her hands slide her shorts off. "God, you're terrible," she whispered to me.

I held her in my arms, kissing her deeply. When she came up for air, she reached between us, and eased my cock into her warm hole. I sighed as she slid me into her welcoming pussy, taking her time, until she was grinding for more. "Is that what you wanted?"

"For damn near forever." I held her ass in my hands and thrust into her hard, getting a sweet little whimper in return.

"Gentle, baby. That's a lot to get used to."

Julie snuggled up to me. "It wasn't just me then? I didn't think it would even fit."

"No sweetie. It's not just you. That's a lot to take care of. He didn't hurt you did he?"

"No way. It was perfect. I mean, it hurt at first, and for a while I didn't think it was even going to be possible. It took some getting used to, but I really like it."

"You don't mind sharing with me?"

She giggled. "Nothing behind my back he wouldn't do in front of me."

Shannon was rolling her hips, teasing me. I reached down and held her hips, pushing deep.

I looked over to the other side, wondering about Lisa's attention, but she seemed to be sleeping again. Incredible.

"Isn't it nice?" Julie asked.

Shannon moaned softly. "Wonderful."

"OK, now here's the rules," Julie whispered. "We all share, just a few minutes each. And we all stay totally quiet. Nobody should know who's doing what, except the people involved. Everything is totally private. What happens between him and any one of us, is our own little secret. Like I don't know what you guys are doing right now, not for sure, and you don't know that I was doing the same to him just a minute ago, until he got greedy," she giggled.

Shannon raised her hips for me, so I could thrust into her harder. "Who's idea?" she gasped sweetly.

"At first it just sort of happened that way. Then Lisa made it a rule. It's pretty wild."

"I bet."

"Oh yeah, and when he has to come, we finish with our mouths so we don't make a mess."

"Have you done that?"

"Miss Shannon! Did you already forget the secret part?" I felt little Julie rise up and caress our teacher. "Nobody is supposed to know who does it, or that I haven't yet, but I will finally get a chance to when he finishes with us, if nobody else wakes up."

Shannon's motions slowed, and with a press of her hand against my hip, she managed to get me to pause. She turned toward Julie, accepting our teen's gentle touch, and bringing her down for a gentle kiss. "I guess we should be quiet then, so we don't wake anyone."

"Yeah. More for us," Julie giggled.

"Thanks for sharing him with me, Julie."

"You're his favorite. We all know that," Julie whispered. "Now hush up."

I fucked her in perfect silence, the patter of the rain our only accompaniment. Julie let us have a nice long time together, before they switched off. I tugged at Shannon, moving her higher until I could reach her breasts with my mouth. Once she understood what I was looking for she was very accommodating, leaning over me while I sucked on those fantasy tits. Shannon could give Julie a run for her money.

Julie removed her shirt, leaving the three of us naked; no complaints from me. Once they had the process down, they made sure to keep me isolated at the end of the sleeping bag, with the girl 'on deck' between us and the rest of them. They must have switched places 4 or 5 times before I got the first really nice reaction from either.

Shannon was on top and I was pounding her very hard and fast. "There, right there," she whispered, before Julie could shush her. I gave her a steady dose of hammering, and felt her tense up. She surprised me by biting down on my shoulder, while she came for me, fucking back at me with a vengeance. The bite didn't hurt too bad, and I brought her down gently, long slow strokes, testing her depths.

Julie hadn't come for me yet, and I dearly wanted to change that. When Shannon started to get off of me, I turned on my side and pulled Julie underneath. I let her guide me into her, and took her firmly. I pumped her with long, firm strokes, my mouth on hers, kissing her the entire time. I felt Shannon's hands between us, caressing us. She concentrated on Julie's breasts a while, then reached down between the teen's legs. At the first touch, Julie whimpered sweetly. I picked up the pace a bit, and Shannon matched my pace. Julie gasped, "Oh God, that's good," and I shushed her, covering her mouth with mine. Her breath was heaving, and I felt her body tensing, her hips pushing back harder. I whispered in her ear, "Come for me Angel, I'm dying to feel you come on my cock."

She squealed, the noise muffled by my mouth on hers, and bit down on my lip. It hurt but I refused to be distracted, holding her by her shoulders and slamming into her. She felt wonderful, and I slowed the stroking, keeping it long and deep. She was gasping for breath, before crying out again, a second orgasm quickly following the first. I kept pumping, wanting to see if that was an accident. She came for me three more times in quick succession, until she struggled underneath me. "No more," she gasped, before arching her back and coming harder than ever.

I was going to enjoy fucking this one.

I eased her down, slowing before coming to a rest deep inside of her. "Don't move, please," she whispered, trembling uncontrollably.

Shannon's hand had retreated sometime during our little escapade. I don't know when, but I'm certain it was a big part in getting Julie over the hump for that first one.

I nudged my cock into her and felt her body spasm. God she was sweet. I pulled out just a little then diddled her with short little strokes. She whimpered and came again, wriggling underneath me, while I pinned her to the floor. "Too much," she pleaded.

Shannon put her hand on my shoulder, "My turn?"

I moved over on top of her, her legs open in invitation. I felt incredible, strong and fierce, my cock a steel rod. We were outside the end of the sleeping bag, the blanket underneath us, but open. Shannon guided me into her, then pulled her legs back. I leaned over her, slipping my arms around her legs, pinning them down, and started up where I'd left off, with some short teasing strokes that became longer and longer, until I was pounding into her as hard as I could. She slowly climbed her own peak, until I got her off as well. She was able to contain it better. "Come for me, Alex, please. Come inside me," she whispered.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,297 Followers