The Last Boy Scout Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,295 Followers

"He did us both," Julie giggled, "taking turns. How cool was that? Sharing him with her. He made her come for him, and then he fucked my brains out, making me come so much I thought I was going to die. And she helped me get that first one, playing with my clitty, while he pounded me into the ground. I don't know how long he fucked her after that. I fell asleep and twice woke up to him still screwing her."

"You guys didn't act like you'd been doing it, when you were around the fire," Teri said.

"I think we've been around each other long enough now, that we can keep it separated from our public life. At least I hope so."

Lisa had her hand around my stiff cock, stroking it. "Fuck her again for us, Alex?"

"She's sleeping."

"I know I'd love to be woken up by your big dick plowing me," Lisa argued.

Julie liked the idea. "Let's do it, Alex. Let's fuck her again."

"She'll love it. To think you can't resist her, even with these two here." Teri said. "I know I would. That would be special. Losing my virginity to you because you couldn't resist having me, even sleeping, with these two here. God, I almost came just imagining it." She moaned. "I'm half asleep, and I wake to you kissing me. I feel you between my legs, pushing yourself in. I'm groaning, feeling its thickness, a sharp pinch when you steal my virginity, then that wonderful cock filling me. You're holding me, that hunk of meat sliding out, and then pushing all the way in, filling me completely, bottoming out. 'I couldn't wait a moment longer', you tell me. 'I had to have you'. Now that would be spectacular."

I had to laugh. "No, that would be rape. Fucking a sleeping virgin."

She pulled me down for a kiss. "You can't rape the willing."

Julie wasn't having any of it. "Suck him Teri. Make sure he's hard and wet. We're fucking Miss Shannon."

I felt like a bastard, but I let them talk me into it. We uncovered Shannon and opened her legs. She mumbled a bit, but seemed relaxed. Teri was on her hands and knees sucking me sloppily. I pushed her away and pressed the head of my cock into Shannon's pussy, moving it up and down until she opened for me. I pushed the head in and leaned over her, watching her beautiful face, as I eased the full length of my cock into her.

She didn't wake up immediately. She gave a soft little moan somewhere around the 4th or 5th stroke. I long-stroked her gently, and leaned down for a kiss. Her eyes fluttered, and slowly opened. She smiled so sweetly it broke my heart. "Mmm, that's nice," she said softly, closing her eyes.

I stroked her harder, making her perfect tits jiggle. She wiggled underneath me, pushing back against me. "God, that's good. I wish I could wake up like this every day of my life."

Lisa poked me. "See? I told you she'd love it."

Julie squeezed in between us, and kissed her. "You're gorgeous when you're sleeping."

Shannon's eyes opened, slowly focusing on Julie. "What time is it?"

Julie kissed her again. "It's still the middle of the night. You can go back to sleep if you like."

Shannon sighed, "You couldn't resist me, could you, Alex? Not even with our little wild thing here."

Teri giggled. "Told you so."

I leaned in and kissed her, fighting with Julie for access to Shannon's luscious lips. "Who could resist you? I just had to have a little taste. I couldn't wait until morning."

Shannon grinned, "Anytime you want, lover. I'm yours."

Julie moved down and started sucking on Shannon's tit. It wasn't long before Lisa was latched on to the other one. Shannon moaned sexily. "Your girlfriends are naughty, Alex."

"Just relax, Shannon. Sleep if you want to. We'll only play with you for a little while."

"God, you're all so bad. Playing with me. Using me. Fucking me." I could barely hear her as she muttered. "Am I dreaming?" she asked.

I was on my knees, holding her legs up, and fucking her harder. "You're in my dream," I told her.

Teri was still a bystander. "Kiss her, Teri. Get involved," I told her.

Teri climbed up next to Julie, and leaned over Shannon, hiding her face from my view. All I could see above her belly was my girls covering my teacher. Leaving that sweet pussy, the object of so many fantasies, to me.

I watched my cock entering her, plunging into her over and over again. The view was intense, and ridiculously exciting. I fucked her harder, feeling her move under me. I was only going to play, but now I knew that I had to finish inside her.

I tilted her legs back and drove down into her. The feeling was exquisite. Too intense to hold back. I groaned my need, "I'm going to come," I announced, moments before exploding deep inside her. I kept stroking into her, pumping out all I had, hating the thought of ever pulling out of her.

Teri was the first to back away, giving her a last kiss. "Good night, Miss Shannon," she said.

Julie took her place, kissing her for a while. "Thanks for that. Sweet dreams."

Lisa gave her a kiss as well, "We love you Miss Shannon. We all love you. You're the best."

I pushed my semi-hard cock into her, and leaned down for a goodnight kiss of my own. "You were wonderful. Thank you."

She grinned, her eyes still closed. "Thank you, Alex. That was the best dream I ever had."

I still couldn't stand the idea of pulling out of her. I eased in and out, kissing her gently. I concentrated on the feeling, and who I was doing. Slowly, I felt some stiffness return. Not complete but enough to move inside of her.

"More?" she asked smiling sweetly.

"Just a little, if it's Ok," I said grinding into her, letting her warm tightness breathe life into my cock.

She opened her eyes and lifted her arms. "Hold me, Alex."

I laid down on her, wrapping her in my arms. I felt a hand touching me where I entered her.

"Kiss me," she asked.

I pressed my lips to her, exploring her mouth with my tongue. She started moaning for me, softly at first. I picked up the pace a bit, pushing deeper, getting that beautiful reaction from her, the escalating moaning, pulling her mouth off mine and gasping, fingers digging into my back. Teri lay down next to her, brushing Shannon's wild red hair back. "It's Ok, Miss Shannon," she whispered. "Come for him. Come for us. Come for me. Let me see what it's like to be with him."

Shannon reached out for her, hugging her tightly. "So good, baby. So good."

Enough gentleness. I rose up on my hands, fucking her hard. She groaned, and the moans started up again, after Teri's interruption. Lisa was over my shoulder, caressing me. "Finish her, Alex. Give it to her."

I grabbed Shannon's shoulders, and hammered that forbidden pussy, finally wrenching a beautiful orgasm out of her, feeling her body tense up, her moans peaking. I slowed down, moving gently inside her, while she caught her breath, slowly relaxing.

I stopped, kissing her gently. "Thank you," I told her softly.

She smiled, stretching sweetly. "Mmm, you're spoiling me."

I chuckled. "I'm going to spoil you a lot more, you know that right?"

She nodded, her eyes closed. "Counting on it. Now play with your girls."

I gave her a last peck, rolling off of her onto my back. I wasn't exposed for more than a few seconds before Julie was sucking my cock.

She lifted her head, grinning at me. "I can taste her on you."

I reached down, and pulled her up my body, getting a cute little squeal for my efforts. I kissed her, and felt her sliding my cock into her tight young pussy.

"Did she taste good?" I asked.

"Mmm. So hot, knowing it was her juices on you."

"You like girls?" I asked.

She wriggled on my cock. "I don't know. It's all new, you know. I like Teri and Shannon. Kissing is cool, and getting to play with their boobs is a lot of fun. I like that a lot." She lifted her hips, and settled down on my cock, taking almost the full length. "I like this more."

"You liked tasting her. Do you think you'd like tasting it directly?"

She gave me a kiss. "Kind of scary, you know? That's different."

Teri was lying beside me, quietly watching our interplay. I looked at her, while Julie rode me gently. "You are the surprise of the night," I told my longtime friend, pulling her close for a kiss. "I love that saucy mouth of yours."

She grinned. "How about a little taste now?"

"I'd love it."

She moved down between my legs, and I lifted Julie's hips high, releasing my cock. I felt Teri's mouth engulf me, sucking me so nicely, before easing my cock back into my girlfriend. I thrust into Julie, and she moaned.

"She's touching me," Julie whispered.

"Like it?"

"MmmHmm," she moaned, holding me.

I reached down and grabbed her tight little ass cheeks, spreading them open. I thrust into her, and held her still, filled with my cock. It was perfect for me, taking the edge off.

"Oh God," she groaned, and I felt Teri's hands covering my own. "She's licking me back there," Julie whispered.

"Ok?"

"God, yes," she moaned. "She's going to make me come."

I started pushing into her, just a little, keeping her impaled, while Teri played with her.

"Oh fuck! Oh FUCK!" she cried out, grinding against me.

Lisa was sitting next to us, giggling. "You like that, Jules?"

"Oh God, Fuck me Alex. Now, hard," she gasped.

I lifted her hips, driving into her fast and deep. Lisa moved closer, her face close to mine. "Two fingers in her bottom," she whispered.

Julie hunched over, whimpering, before suddenly crying out. I felt her pussy clenching down on my cock. I kept pumping her, through her orgasm, feeling that change in her as she came off her high. She was gasping, shaking, looking at me with eyes open in wonder. Julie's mouth opened, no sound coming out, as she came for me again, hard. It seemed to last forever. It was working me up, to my own finish.

I long-stroked her, bottoming out on each deep thrust, her body rocking with each new movement. Lisa reached in and grabbed her sister's tits, giving her nipples a hard squeeze.

Julie went wild, fucking back against me hard, wrenching her ass free from my hands, pounding down against me. She gasped, and I felt her trembling again, and again, until she slammed down on me, crying out once more.

She was gasping for air, noisily, "Too much," she moaned.

I lifted her up bodily, putting her on her back, and climbing back between her legs, driving into her with one hard stroke, and pounding her with all I had left.

I loved the way she came so easily, once she was worked up. I knew I couldn't last much longer, and somehow managed to remember I wasn't supposed to come in her.

I reached out for Teri, grabbing her head, and pulling her down to where I was connected to the wild one. Julie was coming for me in delightful spasms, wordless cries escaping her. It was too much. I pulled out of her, and pushed Teri's face over my cock. She took it eagerly, let me stroke into her mouth, aggressively, making her gag, until I could hold back no longer, letting loose inside her teasing mouth.

Immediately, I felt guilty for using Teri like that. She was sucking me clean, and I pulled her up off my cock. I lifted her to her knees, kissing her softly. "Sorry, I didn't mean to be so rough."

She grinned. "Am I incredible yet?"

"Jesus, yes! Better than my fantasies."

She kissed me hard, the taste of own cum strong on her lips. "Good. Use me however you need. That was amazing."

Lisa walked up to me on her knees. "I'm starting to feel a little left out," she pouted.

I looked down at her sister, who was lying helpless and used up. "That's silly. This was all just a prelude to the main act." I nodded at Julie. "Let's tuck her in with Shannon, before you and I get down to business."

Her smile was brilliant. "Promise?"

"Absolutely."

I lifted up Julie, and Lisa drew back the cover off Shannon. I laid the tiny teen down next to our teacher, pulling Shannon's arm around her, before covering them up.

"Was this your plan? Wear us out, one by one?" Lisa teased.

"I don't want to wear you out. I want to love you until dawn," I told her, kissing her softly, my tongue brushing against hers.

The flashlight we'd attached to the overhead cord was dimming, but it had served its purpose. "I think that's enough of the craziness for a while. I'm going to turn that out, and lay with you two for a minute, like the first night."

I reached up, removing the light from the string. I opened up the big sleeping bag, which had served as a mattress for us so far, lay down inside it and brought both of my girls in to my arms. With everything much saner, I turned out the light, dropping it behind my head. It was pretty much shot anyway.

Lisa kissed my shoulder. "You look like you're worn out. That was pretty crazy what you did to Julie."

"Not at all. It's just that the craziness isn't what I need right now. I just want to hold you, touch you, feel you against me. This is all so incredible. You here with me? Unbelievable. I just need to experience it for a while."

"Any more incredible than doing our teacher?" she teased.

"Different. I knew that I'd have her someday, just as I knew for a while that I'd probably be having your sister. But you two? Either one of you is beyond belief. Having both of you here with me, like this? Forget the sex for a moment. Just this, naked, alone, touching, kissing, it's totally and completely beyond even my best fantasies."

I kissed Lisa firmly, my hand caressing her. "You were out of reach. Too much to hope for. The hottest girl in school, and always taken."

She giggled sweetly. "I'm not the hottest girl in school."

"What are you, nuts? Of course you are. Tell her, Teri."

Teri chuckled. "Gotta be top two or three. It's hard to pick just one. But she'd be on anyone's list. That body? Are you fucking kidding me?"

Lisa was rubbing me gently between my legs, keeping my cock, if not hard, thick and substantial. "This is pretty fantastic, isn't it? This, here, now. Us."

I was enjoying the fondling. I knew that before long, I'd be putting it to her again, but for the moment, I wanted the intimacy. "Fantastic is a nice word for it."

Lisa leaned across me, her hand reaching for Teri. "Are you having fun, Teri? I know this is all kind of crazy. Not what I expected when I thought you should join us."

Teri giggled. "And what were you expecting?"

Lisa sighed, resting her head on my shoulder. "Something totally different."

I kissed her forehead. "Share?"

She chuckled. "I guess I thought it would be me and Julie here in the bag with you, with Miss Shannon and Teri looking on. You'd take turns with me and my sister, while they watched. More voyeuristic, I guess. Less hands-on."

I hugged her to me. "Kind of what I was expecting," I told her softly. "More intimate than what happened."

"Me too. I thought I'd be in for a show. Not the designated fluffer," Teri added.

"Fluffer? How do you even know about things like that, little Miss Innocent?" I teased.

"I thought you had a thing for smart girls?" she responded. I felt her hand join Lisa's on my cock, getting a little more of a rise out of it.

"I have a thing for this one."

She kissed me on the neck. "Can I say something?" she asked hesitantly.

"Of course."

"It's not always like this, is it? I mean, I really like playing with your thing. It's so cool to hold it, taste it, see what it does, feel how you react. But the way you pound these girls with it, what you did to Julie, it's kind of scary."

Lisa laughed. "No, it's not like this. Not in my experience."

Teri sighed. "Thank God. I'd be scared to death to let him have me. I honestly think I'd dislocate a hip or something. I wouldn't be able to walk for weeks."

"Now you're being silly," I told her. "Don't you remember last night? The way I was with Julie? Slow and gentle is the key for the first time."

"I figured that might have been because of the situation."

I pulled her chin up and kissed her gently. "No. I'm not a beast."

Teri was obviously still curious. "What was your first time like, Lisa?"

"Nothing to write home about. After a couple of months of fooling around, and getting fingered plenty, when we finally decided to do it, it took a few minutes to get it inside, and a few seconds before it was done and wilting." She giggled. "I thought two minutes was all I could expect."

She climbed on top of me, relaxing in my arms. "To be fair it wasn't always like that. Darrell was a little better, and he'd at least get me off with his hands now and then. And a few times he was up to the task, giving me a few minutes before popping. I never came on a cock before this one, though."

"What's it like?" Teri asked, softly.

Lisa leaned over and kissed Teri. "Beautiful. Really. Someday you'll see. Feeling so full, and wanted. That crazy feeling building up inside, nothing like doing it to myself. God, it's nice." She turned back to me, kissing my lips gently. "Make me feel like that again, Alex?"

"I'd love to."

She sat up, and reached between her legs, slowly sliding me inside of her. "This, right now, you've got to try it, Teri. Feeling him open me up, his thick shaft stretching me so deliciously. The full feeling when it's finally inside. Moving a little until the fit is a perfect match, knowing that my little pussy is encasing his entire cock." She settled down on me, wriggling her hips a bit. "There. Now. I can feel the pressure on the back of my pussy. If he was even half an inch longer, I couldn't take it all. It's on the verge of uncomfortable, so big, so thick, filling me completely. Like it was made just for me. God, Teri, it's amazing."

She rose up, until I was barely inside her. "You can pull out, and feel it all over again, the slow filling, the feel of him rubbing my insides. Slow, like this," she murmured, taking her time riding my full length. She giggled. "Until he can't take the teasing, and hammers it home."

I took the hint, held her hips, and drove my cock into her, making her grunt. "Shit," she gasped. "Mind blowing. Knowing how bad he wants me."

"How would you do me, Alex? My first time." Teri asked.

I pulled Lisa down and kissed her softly. "Ok if I show her? With you?"

Lisa kissed me back. "I'll be a virgin for you. Show us both what it could be like."

I rolled over with her, putting her on her back. "I'm no expert, of course, but first of all, we spend a lot of time getting you worked up," I said to my lovely audience of two. I leaned over Lisa, kissing her warmly, my tongue exploring her mouth, taking my time. I kissed her all over her pretty face. "I can't believe this is happening," I told Lisa softly. "I want this to be perfect. Talk to me. Let me know if I do anything wrong. Share with me what you like."

I moved down her body, nibbling her ears, tasting her neck, pressing my lips against her collar bone. My hands were in motion, gliding across her skin, caressing gently, learning her.

My southward journey paused at her breasts, letting me enjoy them the way I had wanted to the past couple of days. Tasting, sucking, nibbling, tugging at her hard nipples, squeezing the supple and generous flesh. "You have the most wonderful tits. This is Ok, right? Let me know if I'm too rough," I told her softly, before sucking her nipple deep into my mouth, biting down carefully on her breast, hearing the sweet sound of her first moan. I flicked my tongue across the pink peak, before taking it between my teeth and pulling, stretching her tit out. Her torso twisted, offering her tit to me. When I felt the tension was too much, I closed my lips and sucked hard on her nipple, until it popped free. I gave its twin similar treatment, playing until the need to continue urged me downward.

The voyage was a slow one, exploring the flatland of her waist from side to side, from tits to tan-line, teasing her cute innie, nibbling her soft flesh. I pushed the sleeping bag down, exposing her body under the dim outside light of the fire reflected off our tent. My eyes had grown accustomed to the dark, and I could barely make out shadows of my playmates.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,295 Followers