The Last Client

Story Info
Brothel life leads to lasting longtime love.
6.1k words
4.28
17.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alana lay on the exam table in the doctors' office. She had been seeing Doctor John Cox for as long as she could remember, and it seemed even longer since she was nearing her forty-second birthday.

Today was one of those yearly female check-ups that all women hate and despise. She wasn't worried about the Doctor looking up her insides, but she was worried that John would think ill of her because of her career choice.

This year, after being a part of the local brothel for twenty-five years, she was leaving. It wasn't a decision made lightly, she enjoyed her job, well, ever since she was old enough to actually, legally enjoy it.

She had started out in the house as a cleaning girl, in part, because she needed a job, and her aunt was one of the 'girls', and because she was a horny little nymph that wanted to try on different men, and some women, to see just how beautiful sex was.

Over the years, she had experienced some beautiful women, and many men, of different shapes, sizes, lengths, widths, origins, as well as tongues, fingers, toys, etc. She had her limits, and was allowed such, being Madam's most respected girl.

Each girl had a specialty, or two, and that was something she enjoyed because that meant she did not have to participate in something she did not want, or like to do, such as facials or BDSM.

She had to admit, there were those times when she liked it rough, but it was never anything like some of the other girls did. Most of the men that she attended to, would ask her if she liked certain things, and never took advantage of her. She wondered if she would miss the lifestyle, or the regulars that had her booked on a nightly basis.

Since the beginning, her clientele had been, and usually were, older men, seeking the attention of a younger woman, for affection and companionship. Most of them just wanted a young woman in their company. Some sought sexual bliss, and resulting in gentle lovemaking, or over all affection that had been lost with their wives, due to death, or some other reason.

As she grew older, her clients became regulars, knowing what to expect from her, and enjoying her friendship, her desires, and her genuine personality that brought her respect from everyone in the house.

Alana never gave her heart away to any man, she had saved that for one man, who she had truly fallen in love with. At the moment, he sat looking up between her legs, glancing to look over her belly and the sheet that covered her naked body at her expression as he probed her insides with that damn cold thingamajig!

Yes, her heart belonged to Dr. John Cox. The only man who had ever touched her in a non-sexual way, who had been patient with her and attentive to her needs since she had first gotten on the pill.

When she had started seeing him, it was because her mother had brought her, making sure she was protected against getting pregnant because her mother knew she headed down that path of dishonor.

When she first met Dr. Cox, he was only twenty-five, a fresh OB-GYN starting his first practice with his uncle, who happened to be very close to her aunt. Um, hum, yes, you guessed it; his uncle was a client of her aunts at the brothel.

Alana's mother disagreed with the lifestyle. She was a prudish woman, who kept her panties in a wad, and her skirt hem on the floor when everyone was looking. Alana knew exactly what kind of slut her mother was, but kept it to herself just incase she needed a trump card.

Alana was brought back to her current place in life when Dr. Cox patted her leg, "Get dressed honey, I'll be right back." He looked down on her, something different in his eyes, smiled, and left her lying on the exam table. Her heart flip-flopped in her chest as it always did when he touched her, spoke to her, smiled at her. Oh, if only her past wasn't so dark, if only she could lie to him about it, but he knew, he knew all too well of her career, and was there to take care of her throughout its path.

"Alana." they sat in his office, he was unusually close to her, "I wanted to wish you a happy birthday, I know it's in the next few weeks, but since I won't be seeing you then, I just wanted to say so."

"Thank you Dr. Cox. That's kind of you."

"John, please, we've known each other for years, just John."

Her heart fluttered, "Thank you John." she felt herself blush and looked away.

He drew a long breath, "Well, the test results will be back in a few days, I'll let you know if anything comes of it, as usual." He took her hand, something that he didn't normally do, "Alana, how much longer are you planning on staying at Madam Linda's?"

"Just until the end of the month. I have enough money saved back that I don't ever have to worry about working again, buy my house, and settle in nicely in my new life." She glanced up at him, and jokingly stated, "Oh, but I just don't know how I will ever survive without all the luscious sex and attention. But honestly, I'm really ready to slow down and just enjoy life with out the sex."

He looked shocked as if she had just taken a vow of celibacy and decided to join a nunnery. "I'm not willing to give up sex completely; I will have my toys and such." She sighed, the giggle of a woman in love escaping her lips, "Oh, I'm sure to find my true love one day, if it's not too late, nor he mind my past." She looked at John, "Do you think that I should tell him the truth, if I should ever have that chance?"

"You should always be honest, as you always have with me."

Something in his tone tripped her up, and she eased back uncomfortably in the chair. It was not uncomfortable as in frightened, it was just the opposite, it was like the first time John had touched her, after she realized she had fallen in love with him. She didn't know what to say after that and he spoke again. "Where are you planning on moving to, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I found a nice cottage, there are a few acres of land, and it's perfect for me. I'm even thinking about getting a small dog to keep me company."

John took her hand again, "Come see me before you leave. You have been a wonderful client for many years, I hate to loose you, but even more so, I have come to know you so well, I would like to keep in touch."

"Yes." she stumbled over her words, "I, I would like that as well."

His phone rang and she looked away, feeling herself warm. He withdrew his hands and answered his phone as she stood up, straightening her shirt and pulling her hair from her shoulders, fluffing it out.

He grabbed her hand before she could walk out the door, holding her steady until he was done on the phone. When he finished, he stood up, hugged her tightly, grazed a soft kiss on her left cheek, and whispered, "don't forget me" in her ear. She hugged him tightly back, and told him "never", letting a teardrop fall.

Alana pulled away, and rushed from his office, in a heightened pace, yet, discreet enough not to alarm the other patients in the waiting room. He followed her, only to loose her to the small crowd, watching her escape out the main doors.

He stood watching her, knowing she was well out of his sight, but still stood there, mesmerized. How could he tell her his feelings, would she accept him? Would she understand that he too loved her, and now, he had a chance to show her how much, but would she want him too?

He went back into his office, shut the door, and locked it before sitting at his desk. From deep within a drawer, he pulled out his most fond treasure, photographs of her since he met her, and looked over them, trying to figure out the best way to tell her his feelings.

Alana's birthday came, and the house was a buzz with a huge party to celebrate both her birthday and her 'retirement'. Her regular clients were all there for the party, and she declined each one of their offers to become a mistress, telling them of her other plans for life. This night was hers and she chose to make it the first of many that would find her alone for a change. She had taken the time to go see John earlier that day. Unfortunately, he was at the hospital with an emergency labor and delivery.

Alana left him the invitation to the party, with hopes that he would have time, or energy, to come and see her, but as the night continued on, he didn't come. She retired to her small apartment in the house around three a.m., exhausted from the busy day and night, looking over the boxes that would be loaded into the moving van, and taken to her new home the next day.

On her bed lay her soft satin comforter, and her favorite sheets beneath, inviting her closer to slumber. She disrobed and slipped into their coolness as they embraced her naked body.

Alana dozed softly, wishing she had seen John earlier, wishing that he had come to wish her well on her next venture in life, as he had that day a few weeks earlier. She thought about his embrace, and how it felt different to her, how warm it had been, the kiss, his soft words, "don't forget me", and the look in his eyes. Did he love her too?

A soft tapping came at her door early, and she rolled to look at the clock, one of the last things she would pack that day, nine a.m. Who would be up at nine? The movers weren't supposed to be there until one that afternoon. Alana slid from the bed and wrapped up in her robe, pulling her hair away, letting it fall loosely as she reached for the door.

"Lanie, this just arrived for you." Candi, the girl who was the housekeeper now, handed Alana an envelope and a single red rose.

"Who delivered this?"

"A young man, about twenty, with bold green eyes." she smiled.

Alana smiled back at her, "just wait, you'll find the right one when it's time." she laid the rose aside after taking a deep whiff of its scent and slipped a polished nail across the lip of the sealed envelope. Crisp cologne wafted up to her nose and she knew instantly who's it was, John. She pulled the letter from its confines, opened it, and read it to herself.

"My dearest Alana,

Happy Birthday my sweet Alana. I'm sorry that I did not attended the party last night, it was extremely busy at the hospital, and I could not get away. Such is the life of a doctor. Alana, I want to see you before you leave, or perhaps after? I know we said we would keep in touch, but I would like more, I would like to spend more time with you. I feel comfortable telling you this now that your life is changing, but mine is not slowing down as much as I thought it would after all this time. If you wouldn't mind dating a doctor, who may not be there constantly, I would like to see you if I may. At least think about it Alana. Regards, John"

She folded the letter and slid it back into the envelope, feeling tears develop in her eyes. Candi stared at her in question.

"I'm all right." Alana said, "It's from a very dear friend, he wishes to speak to me soon. I think he wants me to be his girlfriend." a small giggle that escaped her lips.

"Oh Lanie, that is wonderful! Is he a regular client?"

"No, he and I have known each other for twenty-eight years, but I never thought, I never knew he thought of me this way." she reached up to wipe the trickling drop from her cheek.

"I hope that is a good thing Lanie?"

"Oh, yes. He has cared for me for many years, and well, now he wants to see me, on a more personal level."

"Cared for you, how so?"

"He is my physician." she looked at Candi, "I have loved him since I was young, I never gave my heart to another. But I never thought he felt the same of me."

"Why is that? Because you are who you are, a whore?"

"Yes, because I am a whore."

She looked at Alana for a moment, "You know, just because you chose this as a career, doesn't make you a bad person. I mean, look at all the evil in the world, some of the men who rape and rob, shoot people in gas stations for a pittance of money. Look at some of these corrupt politicians in government. Lanie, you chose what was right by you, but that doesn't make you a bad person, or some vile human who doesn't deserve to be loved."

"Yes, I know, but it's still a bit disconcerting at times."

"Your doctor."

"John."

"John."

"Yes."

"He knows of your past, obviously, and he cares, and it doesn't seem to be bothering him in the least."

Alana raised an eyebrow at the young maid and nodded.

"Lanie, maybe he was just waiting for the right time. Do you think that if he would have admitted his feelings to you twenty years ago, you would have accepted them?"

"Yes. My heart belongs to him."

"Then what are you worried about?"

Alana looked upon the wise young woman, "I'm worried that he will change his mind."

"You won't ever know until you try."

"You are so right, if I get my heart broken, then it just wasn't meant to be between us." She swooped the girl up in a big hug and kissed her fully on the mouth.

"Oh god Lanie, I'm going to miss you!" she said as she returned the kiss, the gentleness of its tiny touches between the two.

Alana pulled away from the young woman and drew her into the bedchamber, closing and locking the door behind them both.

"Candi, my heart belongs to John, but I still love you. Make love with me before I go."

"Lanie, you're the only one here who accepts me this way, what will I do with out you?" She disrobed and lay on the bed as Alana removed her wrap, sliding up beside Candi.

"You'll have to come out and be my housekeeper and my lover." she wrapped her arms around Candi, taking her lips again, and moving over her, snuggling down against her body.

They took each other in heated passion, Alana teaching Candi the finer points of her trade, as she had on many occasions with the young woman. They touched and tongued, fingered and frolicked, bringing one another to climax several times over. Candi had learned something about Alana that made her scream out.

Candi slipped between Alana's legs and worked her pussy feverishly with her tongue, fingers deep inside, but the trick was to get just right between her love hole and her clit in order to make her explode in wetness, and so far Candi was the only person that could make Alana come this way.

Alana's hips bucked against Candi's face, her thighs tightening around her head as Candi fiercely worked Alana's swollen sex with her mouth, bringing her to the point of convulsions as she came all over Candi.

When Candi was satisfied, she slipped up Alana's body and thrust at her, grinding her own wetness to Alana's, making herself come, wetting the bed, and Alana's pussy and legs, with a massive flow of sexual liquid.

She collapsed over Alana's body in a sweaty mass, kissing softly at her lips, teasing her nipples, and easing them both down from the ceiling of love they had hit upon.

Alana and Candice lay wrapped in each other, softly caressing, kissing, and whispering thoughts about the future.

"I love you Lanie." Candi looked up at her, her soft eyes longing for acceptance.

"I love you, Candice." she took a deep breath, "I guess part of my heart belongs to you as well. I don't know what I will do without you in my bed."

Candi stroked Alana's breast back and forth between nipples, "I want to go with you, please don't leave me here. You have been my rock since I arrived. If not for you, I think I would be unhappily married, or with some druggy who would beat me, or worse."

"Candi, you're still so young, why would you want to be with an old woman like me? Besides, what would John think?"

Candi sat up on an elbow and looked over Alana, "I think that John would appreciate you taking in a stray." she laughed, "I don't think he would mind at all. Besides, am I not in the same place you were all those years ago?"

"Yes, sweetheart, you are."

"Then in your truly personal opinion, should I stay?"

"I would say that it is up to you. But honestly, because of my feelings for you, I wish you had a different path to take." she reached up and stroked the hair from her face where it clung to the dampness of the perspiration.

"I have enough saved to buy a car. I can get a regular job, or as you say, be your house keeper. Lanie, I can be that, and be with you, and maybe, I was thinking, go back to school?"

"Would you like that? I mean, would that be something that you would like to do?"

"I don't want to be a whore. I'm sorry, I know that you have enjoyed your life, I'm not knocking it, I'm just not cut out for it. I don't have your clientele, and I don't like the advantage the younger men take of me." She took a deep breath, "Your heart belongs to John, and you say part of it loves me, but Alana, I can't do this any more because I have fallen in love." Her eyes were serious, "Alana, I have fallen in love with you, and I don't want to give myself to anyone else but you."

Alana drew her back onto the bed with her, "I'll talk to Linda, and see what I can work out. She'll want to settle with you and the contract that you signed."

"I only have a few months left on that, I think I can buy myself out."

"Are you sure, it won't be easy. I'm still not sure what I'm doing?"

"Alana, I think we can make it together, we already spend so much time together here, and everyone knows we are lovers, with the exception of your John." she paused, "Do you think he will like me?"

"Yes, I know he will."

"Why is that?"

"Because you will remind him of me when I was younger." she pulled the sheet over the top of them, "That is why I was attracted to you, you remind me of myself at your age. Maybe that is why I needed you, and still do."

"When do we leave?"

"The movers are coming at one, I'll talk to Linda before then and see what I can work out." she kissed her lightly. "Candi, I want you to be sure. Being here is a lot different than being on our own."

"As long as we have each other, I think we will be fine."

"Yes baby, I agree."

Candi snuggled down into Alana and they both slept for a few hours.

Alana got up, showered, and went to see Linda. "How much?" Alana sat in the office with Linda, looking over some things.

"Three thousand. That's what she was going to bring me these next few months, and I'm not counting holiday clients."

"Three thousand? How is that? I bring you in more that that a month, and she's a housekeeper on the side."

"Well, her room and board, the few clients that will fuck her, and then there is the other things that she takes care of for me, that I doubt I can find a replacement for her quickly." Linda eased across the desk to pull a cigarette from the pack that lay just beyond the ashtray. Lighting it, she looked at Alana, "Besides, you and her are involved, and I think you owe me her time."

"What we do on our own time is our own business, isn't that what you told me years ago when my aunt got me involved with you?"

"True, but she really doesn't bring in the clients that you do, and I have to charge extra for her because of that."

"So how do I owe you her time?"

"She could be fucking me instead of you."

"Linda, she's been under my wing ever since she was brought to the house. I can't help it if she wants to be with me. This isn't a prison, you can't keep her here."

"Then cut me a deal for her."

"You talk as if you own her."

"I do, in a sense. She has a contact, just like the rest of you girls."

"I never had a contract with you. I did my job because I loved it, and I'll miss my clients, but I want Candice to go with me. I want her to be more that just a whore. She's like my daughter I never had."

"And your lover."

"So she is. What difference does that make? Abilene has a lover, and he doesn't pay for any of her services, and she has Charles come in at no cost. She's loosing a couple hundred a night just between those two. And when she's tied up with those two black guys, Marcus and Terrell, and that other redneck fucker, she only charges them half each. Fuck, that's two grand right there you've lost."

12