The Last Day of High School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brandie69
Brandie69
597 Followers

Katie's bedroom had a large sliding window that looked out onto the back yard. She nodded her head toward the window and went over to slowly and furtively draw the vertical blinds open. Following behind her, I could see that it would be just a bit of a big step to get one leg over the sill and outside, but a person's whole upper body could easily fit through the window. Thus, with about the same difficulty as climbing over a low fence, we could let ourselves outside from here.

As she drew the blinds aside, we saw reflections of a flashing red light from the road out front playing against the trees in the back yard, and we heard the whining of a car engine as it accelerated past. We both drew back from the window and shared a "what the hell" look. A minute later there were more red lights and a heavier engine -- I would guess an ambulance this time -- sped past.

Somebody must have gotten hurt, or maybe one of the geezers in the neighborhood had a heart attack. I knew from the layout of the housing plan she lived in that the vehicles, when they left, would have to pass us again on the road we would be taking from Katie's house to the start of the trail that led to the pond.

Katie held up a finger and we slid open the window an inch to be able to hear what might be going on outside.

The lights and engine noises had receded out of sight and hearing, and everything became quiet again. "We probably have time to get to the woods before they come back," Katie whispered. I just nodded, my eyes wide as the reality of what we were about to do washed over me.

Katie slid the window to the side as far as it would open. I stopped her.

"You can't tell anyone about this. Promise me right now you'll never tell anyone about this."

She looked at me quizzically. She gestured at her own naked body as if to say "I'm as naked as you."

"Promise me now, or I'm going back." What I didn't want to happen -- what I had been worried about at least in the back of my mind since we first started talking about this crazy idea -- was to get a reputation as a stripper and a slut. I knew what happened to girls who didn't watch after their reputations, and let the boys (or much worse, the girls), talk about their loose morals. As much as I liked boys and had shared the enjoyment of flirting with boys at school, I had always been very careful about my reputation.

"Do you promise?"

Katie rolled her eyes, but she reached out and put a hand on my bare shoulder. She looked me in the eye with no trace of a smile and said, "I swear."

I smiled gratefully and gave her a gesture that said "go ahead."

I looked away as she lifted her bare left leg up and over the sill and outside, so as not to be staring at her as she spread her smooth shaved crotch right in front of me. She leaned her head and shoulders out through the window and then, with her weight shifting to her left leg outside, she drew her long, bare right leg out into the night. I could see her quickly look around as she half-crouched naked against the outside wall of her house.

Then she stuck her hand back through the window and gave me an impatient "come on, come on" gesture with her fingers. With a little hop, I got my own bare left foot over the sill and out into the cool grass outside. Then with another hop, I shifted my weight to that leg and pulled the rest of my naked body outside to join Katie.

Like my best friend had just done before me, I looked around quickly. I was pretty confident that no one could see me where I was right now, but that didn't change the fact that I was standing outside completely naked. I was totally bared to the world, and the feeling was completely awesome. I have to tell you that it was nothing like the feeling of pushing off my panties and being naked inside Katie's house. Being completely stark naked outdoors was a major rush and it was a feeling I wanted to go on forever.

It wasn't exactly sexual, although I have to tell you that again, just like when I first stripped out of my panties in Katie's brother's room an hour ago, I was acutely aware that my private parts were right now being kissed by the night air. But aside from that, the feeling was just free and just right that I was out of doors, standing in the altogether with my toes in the cool grass and the night sky looking down upon me. I felt alive like I had never felt before.

There in the night, outside Katie's window with my feet in the cool grass of her back yard, I set my feet about as wide apart as my shoulders, put my hands on my bare hips, relishing the smooth, soft, warm feeling of my own skin against my hands, and stood up straight, taking a long deep breath of the fresh night air. "Hello world," I thought, "I'm naked!"

Katie, who had been quietly sliding her window back to an almost closed position, touched my arm and broke my reverie. Her head and hand gave me the universal gesture for "let's go." She strode briskly across the narrow back yard toward the line of trees that bordered the back of her parents' property. As I followed her, I was just slightly aware that she was naked too, and although her back, with toned shoulders and narrow waist and the swell of her hips glistened faintly in the moonlight, I was far too much aware of my own exposure to spend too much time thinking about her bare body.

I knew that the woods in this area were just too thick and tangled with undergrowth to walk in, unless there was an established path. So we had to stay on the grass, just using the strip of woods beside us as cover as best we could. As Katie and I crept together along the line of trees, I felt my confidence growing. We had to cross three more back yards this way before we would get to a side street we would need to cross. The darkness and silence continued to convince me that no one was awake and looking out our way, and even if someone should happen to be, it should be next to impossible for them to see our naked skin.

We were almost to the side street at the end of the yards and row of trees we had been following when we heard a car engine approaching us. We froze. Katie gestured and we both crouched down quickly. My knees pressed up against my bare breasts, and my hands touched the ground beside me to steady me. I looked at Katie and saw her boobs pressed up against her knees, too. Squatting down like this, I caught a whiff of the familiar scent of my own naked sex. As we waited for the vehicles to go by -- it turned out to be a police car and ambulance, thus solving any mystery left by the earlier flashing red lights -- I also caught a whiff of a similar pungent smell not quite my own, and realized that I must be smelling Katie.

Let me tell you, guys, that was weird. Smelling the aroma of my best friend's naked girl parts at first struck me as kind of gross. You guys might like that kind of thing, and I'll bet you probably do, but stop stroking your own dicks long enough for me to tell you not to expect me to like it. But as we both crouched there naked, my heart pounding wildly, watching two vehicles drive past us in the night, I felt a certain, I don't know, affinity with Katie that eased the weirdness of seeing and now smelling her nakedness. We were in this together, and indeed, given the fact that she kept herself shaved clean and smooth where I still kept the triangular patch of my pubic hair, if we were going to be discovered unexpectedly in this condition by someone else outside in the night, Katie would be even more exposed than I would, in her most private place, and nudist or not I would think that would make her embarrassment that much greater than mine.

So I decided that I would not mind breathing in her private scent, not because it was sexual, but because it was our solidarity, out here together, bare naked, in the middle of the night. It occurred to me then, too, that maybe she could smell me. Unconsciously, I brought my thighs just a little bit closer together.

The police car and ambulance finally passed by, without flashing red lights, and obviously in no hurry to get where they were going. "Must have been a false alarm," whispered Katie, and this thought somehow relaxed me further. It would have put a damper on our little skinny-dipping adventure, our silly little post-high-school prank, to learn that something really bad had been happening to someone we knew -- however remotely -- at the same time that we were doing it. In fact, we later learned that old Mr. Bell's chest pains that evening had been a false alarm. Good for him.

But all of that left Katie and me right where we were: completely stripped naked, crouching against a line of trees in the dark, a few yards away from her parents' house, on our way to going skinny dipping in a pond on the edge of her neighborhood. The air was cool and getting cooler, and I felt it intensely on my private places as I crouched there.

Eventually, as we rose from our squatting position and resumed our journey, we reached the point where the line of trees we had been following could no longer provide us cover. To get to the start of the trail that led to the pond, we had to cross the side street, without the cover of trees. After that, we wouldn't even have the protection of houses between us and the main road through the neighborhood. Although there were some houses on the other side of the street, there were no more houses on our side between where we were and the start of the trail; just the main neighborhood road to our left, with a wide swath of grass ahead of us, bordered by another line of trees running up along our right. But the bottom line was that there would be no more houses to shield our nudity from the road.

"Let's go; hurry!" Katie whispered to me, and then she was gone, running naked away from me across the side road, no trees to shelter her. I actually laughed to watch her butt jiggle and her skin reflecting the pale moonlight and I had to clasp my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing and making a noise that would give us away.

Katie had reached the other side of the road and crossed the strip of grass to the line of trees that led to the start of our trail. Her naked body bent into a slight crouch as she gestured urgently for me to follow.

Feeling as naked as I had ever been, I assumed a starter's position and clenched my fists and ran across the wide open space of the side road, and across the grassy strip to the trees, my breasts bouncing obscenely, and my bare feet noting the different temperatures and textures of grass and pavement and grass as I ran, finally catching up to Katie where we shared a nervous laugh. While it was easily comfortably warm outside, I rubbed my arms vigorously to quell the goosebumps that were spreading across my upper arms, shoulders, and chest. As I rubbed my arms, my knees bent and unbent, bent and unbent, as my body fought against my conscious will to hide itself from this complete and unthinkable exposure.

I looked around again, and assured myself that no one seemed to be aware of the indecent display Katie and I were offering to the world here in the middle of the night. We forged ahead to the place where the trail led off, away from the road, into the woods on the right.

My nerves finally started to calm as Katie and I walked into the trees. We had reached the trail at last, and there was just no chance that anyone would see our nude bodies here in the middle of the woods in the middle of the night. As the pounding of my heart began to subside, I was able to pay more attention to the sights before my eyes. The trail was narrow but well defined. Katie confidently led the way, and although I had to keep my head down to watch for obstacles in my path, I glimpsed her naked feet and calves as she negotiated the trail before me. At one point, a great big tree had fallen across the trail, and I watched from behind as she crawled over it to continue on our way to the pond. I thought how most of the boys I know would have traded their immortal souls for the view I had of Katie's little backside spread before me as she went ahead of me to climb over the fallen log, her secret hole a darker little round nub in the midst of the shadowy darkness between her bare cheeks. It was pretty gross to look up between her naked thighs and see her asshole like that, but there, I had seen it, and I smiled sarcastically realizing that you boys would nearly die for the close-up view of it that I unwittingly had.

I almost commented to Katie about the positively obscene scenery in front of me as she climbed over the log, but I reminded myself that views like this were just part of being a nudist -- "a nudist like me," I thought now here in the dark woods -- and I kept my mouth shut. But I didn't fail to notice the cool night air against my own most private place as I followed in Katie's footsteps and climbed over the fallen log.

Having seen Katie's little butthole, and having felt my own being exposed as I crawled over the fallen log, I felt like I had crossed a milestone. I was hanging around in the dark, sharing peeks between cheeks in the most intimate of places; simply standing together totally naked, as we did once we had both passed the fallen log, now seemed to me to be no more remarkable than waiting in line together in the school cafeteria.

Once we had negotiated the downed tree, the rest of the trip was nothing.

We reached the pond and stood there at the edge of the water. I stood there proudly naked, thinking about the fact that my clothes and the safety of four walls and a roof were a good half of a mile behind us. I was outdoors naked, far from home, and that was all there was to it.

The pond was actually in the huge side yard of a house that sat a few hundred yards down the road from Katie's neighborhood. Instead of taking the trail through the woods as we had done, we could have reached the pond by staying on the road that led out of Katie's neighborhood until it reached the relatively busy street at the end, and then turning right and following that road down a hill those few hundred yards, but then we would have been, well, two nude 18-year-old girls walking down a fairly busy road. Thus, we had taken the trail. The house with the pond sat far back from the busier road and was far enough away from the pond that, if we were careful, no one inside would hear us go for our little naked swim. The house itself was silent and dark, except for a spotlight over the driveway, by the garage on the far side of the building.

The pond was actually closer to the road than the house was, but it was separated from the road by a line of trees. And, thanks to the way that the road curved just there, you really had to crane your neck in the best of conditions to see the pond if you were going by in a car. On this nearly moonless night, there was just enough danger of being seen to make it a naughty thrill being there in the nude, which is to say, not much danger at all.

Once again, Katie took the lead, wading into the edge of the pond. When the water reached her calves, she turned to me with wide eyes, her hands on her boobs, and her knees pressed together. "It's coooold!" she hissed. "Come on, get in here with me!"

I walked to the water's edge and stepped in beside her. Knowing that it was cold, I knew that the best thing to do was get it over with quickly. I strode forward until the water was up to my thighs, lapping enticingly close to my bare sex and ass.

At that moment, I noticed lights moving at the bottom of the hill. A car. I paused to see if it would turn off, or if it was going to come up and pass the pond. Our little skinny-dipping adventure was separated from the road by maybe a dozen yards and a line of trees, but it was still possible for us to be seen from a car driving by.

I felt a sudden jolt as I realized that the car was not turning off. It was going to come up the hill and drive right past the pond where Katie and I were standing, thigh-deep in the water, and completely naked. I suddenly felt every inch of the half a mile or so that separated me from my clothes.

"Car!" I whispered to Katie, who was catching up to me in the water, and I squatted down in the cold, dark water so that just my head from the chin up was exposed. I turned away from the road so that it would be my brown hair and not my face that would catch any beams of light from the car. I saw that Katie was doing the same, and she let out a giggle, prompting me to give her a plaintive "shhh!"

We heard the car's engine as it passed us by without any noticeable slowing, and gradually it faded into the distance, as did the light it cast onto the grassy hillside separating us from the nearby house. Soon enough, it was dark and quiet again, with just the chirping of crickets to keep us company.

Katie and I remained hunched down for a few extra seconds just to be sure we were safe, and then she pushed herself out from her squatting position into a long, slow swim across the middle of the pond. I gave her the head start of a few pounding heartbeats and then followed suit. As Katie swam ahead of me, I could occasionally see her little curved butt emerge, wet and slippery and shiny, from the surface of the pond. Oh well, I thought to myself, we're all nudists now, and nudists have butts, so get over it.

After all of this time in nothing but my own skin, and getting used to each escalation of this little prank, from first standing nude in the dark privacy of Katie's brother's bedroom, to that first breathless trip down the hall to her room, to actually stepping outside, to this, it was now, finally, that I was most surprised at how absolutely wonderful the water felt against my bare skin, touching me everywhere at once, without a bathing suit to dull the sensation. Even my shoulders felt different as the water swirled around them without so much as a bikini strap to get in the way. It was soothing and exhilarating and tingling and I knew all at once I was hooked!

We swirled around in the water for a little while together, trying to be quiet and to keep one ear tuned for the sound of anyone approaching. But eventually I felt the fatigue of my last day of high school returning, and I headed for land. As I walked up and out of the water and into the cool night air, and a light breeze seemed to zero in on my boobs and my naked bum, it struck me that we hadn't even considered bringing anything to dry off with.

I laid myself down on the grass just uphill from the pond, and stretched my arms above my head and arched my back, luxuriating in the feeling of once again being totally bare underneath the vast night sky. A few moments later, Katie silently joined me on the grass, and she, too, stretched her arms above her head like I had. I stole a glimpse at her boobs as she did so, noticing with envy that they were still big and firm when she lay on her back, unlike mine, which all but disappeared in this position. I also remarked to myself that her girl-parts, shaved clean as they were, glistening in the pale moonlight, were indeed much more exposed than mine. I could even see the little bump of her clitty pressing up under its hood, pointing directly, based on where we were lying, directly at the road on the other side of the trees. But she was unconcerned about all of this, clasping her hands together on her belly just beneath her boobs, and bringing up her knees so that she could rock her legs back and forth in a way that seemed at once innocent and obscene.

We stayed there for a while, letting the night air slowly dry our bodies. We whispered a few words of conversation back and forth, agreeing that this had been much more fun than riding bicycles to school, but for most of the long, quiet time that it took for us to feel dry enough to walk back, we were silent, leaving me alone in the dark with my thoughts and feelings about being here naked. I relished every puff of breeze that blew across my water-beaded breasts and around the tops of my thighs. Without ever touching myself (God, I would have been mortified to touch myself where Katie could see me), I was aroused to the point that I felt I could come in an instant had I wanted to.

Brandie69
Brandie69
597 Followers