The Last Hitchhiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy couldn't be bothered with the details of what he wanted, she only thought of herself. There is a giver and there is a taker in any relationship. Most of the time the guy is the taker and the woman the giver but not always, sometimes there are women like herself. Sometimes there are men like Wayne, who need a little help and are willing to accept the role of the 'giver' to be in a relationship. There is nothing more false than a 'top' or taker putting the bottom's or giver's needs over hers. The way to avoid topping from the bottom was to be an honest top and put your needs first. "That it," she whispered loudly, "Now just lock your lips around my clit, don't suck, don't move. Hold as still as possible until I say to stop."

Tammy allowed herself to enjoy the small movements that Wayne couldn't help but make. The slight suction as he swallowed, the feel of his breath, so hot on her skin, the adjustments he had to make to stay in his position, all these things teased her like fanning a bed of coals. Damn but she was ready for the night, needed this night to fill her up and wear her down. "Goddamn Wayne, you sure know how to press my buttons. Get up, I got to go pee." She grinned at him as he sat back on his heels, "unless you feel really kinky tonight?" She gave him a moment and then got up and walked down the hall to the bathroom.

He did enjoy getting her off. It gave him a sense of power, of control over her. He could send her into spasms by the way he used his mouth, he could tease her and draw it out or he could push her over the edge with power sucking and licking. Being proud of his abilities at muff-diving was one thing, sucking another man's cum from a fresh fucked pussy was a whole different thing. The last guy, that's what she wanted when they got home, and he had did it. He didn't like it but he had did it. She was always pushing him a little further, a little deeper into this perversion that they called a relationship. It really wasn't a marriage anymore, not when the wife joked around like she wanted her husband to drink her piss.

He wanted to stay here in this warm bed holding one another, but she was up already and the mood was busted. The happiness in her eyes was plain to see, and he felt a warm glow of satisfaction from his performance. "I'll be wanting some more of that when we get home," she said, giving him a sexy little smile as she wrapped her self in a blanket and ran barefoot out to the car and climbed into the back seat.

He felt like a condemned man stumbling toward the gallows as he walked around the car and slid under the wheel. Did she really think that he liked sucking some other man's cum from her pussy! The thought made his dick twitch, maybe he did like it and was too ashamed to admit it. He started the car and slowly backed out into the night. The rain was falling harder now maybe the guy would be gone. He hoped, he always hoped the guy would be gone but most of the time they weren't.

They drove by the bar but there was no sign of the man, he wanted to go home but Tammy insisted that they go a little further down the road. The dark road unwound before them as the headlights pushed through the almost solid sheet of rain. Every curve revealing an empty stretch of road ahead until at last they rounded a curve and the lights picked the man's shape out as he walked beside the road.

Billy had had enough for one day his feet were cold and wet and he figured he had walked at least four or five miles past the city limits so the cops shouldn't be checking this far out on a night like this. He started to look for shelter from the rain an old shed, a barn, a bridge, anything to keep the rain off him. The first shelter he found he would get under it and roll his sleeping bag out and sleep. Let the cold and the blowing rain get along without him; he would start again in the morning. He was beginning to wonder if they had any bridges when he came to a railroad overpass. It wasn't what he wanted but considering the conditions he was facing he thought that it would have to do. Having made up his mind to call it quits for the night, he paid no attention to the car that was approaching until it stopped beside him.

The window on the passenger side slid down and a voice came from the darkness within. "How far are you going?" a male voice asked.

Billy looked with a certain amount of longing at what would have been his spot under the overpass bridge then, with a silent sigh, he answered, "I'm trying to get to my home in Mobile, Alabama." That's when he recognized the car as the one that gave him the coffee earlier.

After a short delay the front door of the car was pushed open and the same voice told him, "Get in."

Since only the front door was open, Billy put his backpack on the front floorboard and settled his legs on either side of it as he sat down in the warm interior of the car. A little self conscious about how wet he was and the water that was running off of his clothes, he said, "It's a bad night to be on the road, thanks for stopping. I want to thank you again for the coffee, it was really nice of you."

The car pulled back onto the road, the windshield wipers fighting a losing war against the rain, the warm air from the heater a soothing heat on his cold and wet feet. Billy let himself sink into the soft comfortable seat but he couldn't completely relax. There was something wrong in the car, a tension that put him on his guard. He did a quick sweep of the car with his eyes, surprised to find a third person under a blanket in the back seat.

The driver, a man of fifty years of age or so, seemed to sense his discomfort as he said, "That's my wife Tammy, my name is Wayne. What's your name?"

Billy still couldn't get the sense of unease out of his mind as he answered, "Billy"

A small female voice came from the back seat, "Hello Billy."

Wayne, turned to look at Billy as he spoke. "You looked so wet and cold out there that we thought we should stop and let you warm up and dry out for a bit." After a short silence he continued, "We had a problem and we thought that you might be able to help us, and at the same time have yourself a bit of fun."

Billy became curious even as he turned in his seat to better defend himself, if need be, from both the driver and the woman in the back seat. "What exactly did you guys have in mind?" he asked, watching the man but keeping the woman in his view also.

"A few years back the doctors found that I had prostate cancer; they caught it in time and I am now in remission but there were unfortunate side effects of the surgery." Wayne had been looking out the windshield but now he turned to face Billy as he went on with his story, "One of the side effects is that now I am impotent."

An awkward silence filled the car as they waited, giving Billy time to digest the information. After a moment Wayne continued, "I love my wife, but I can't make love to her. I don't want my wife to do without but I can't fill her needs; at the same time I didn't want her to be having affairs behind my back or with people that she might become emotionally involved with. After some time and thought we have come up with a solution that works for us."

Tammy picked up the conversational ball and ran with it from the back seat. "We didn't want anyone to know about our problem. Wayne and I didn't want to run the risk of meeting a man who had screwed me when we went out to eat or something. Honestly, I never want to see any of the guys again. It has to be a one time thing, this actually is as good as it's gonna get. It can get as good as it wants to, as good as you and I can make it, but it is a one time thing. What happens tonight can never be more than a great memory."

Wayne cut into the dialogue so smoothly Billy thought that it might have been practiced. "We never want to have to defend our actions to the people living around here. We don't want any sermons pointing fingers at us. We couldn't afford for our private lives to become public. So we started to pick up hitchhikers if they looked like someone we could use. We saw you standing on the roadside this afternoon. When we saw that you were still here we decided to see if you would be interested."

Billy turned his full attention to the woman in the back seat. She looked like she was closer to his age, at least twenty years younger than her husband, her blonde hair cut short. When she realized that she was being appraised she let the blanket slip down to reveal her small but nice breast. He realized that she was naked beneath that blanket. While she would never grace the pages of Playboy, she was an attractive woman. He turned back to the man driving the car.

Wayne seemed to be trying to remove himself from the conversation, giving all his attention to the road and the stormy weather. He gave his wife all the room she needed to get what she wanted. Billy thought about how much love that would take, to let the woman you love choose other men to give her the satisfaction that he could no longer provide. Something about the way he was gripping the wheel and the stern expression on Wayne's face made Billy wonder how much he liked it.

He let his mind take in the woman's side of this little situation. She was younger than the man she had married and certainly pretty enough to find all the romance she might want. Instead she was letting him share in the choices as they picked through the nameless men who passed through their area. She had decided she would settle for fucking strangers, over making love to a man other than her husband. The two of them were working through a problem that might easily wreck a weaker marriage.

Billy felt a degree of respect for both of these people. Over all though the biggest thing he felt was grateful for the shot at the pretty woman under the blanket. The night had taken a turn for the better without a doubt.

Not wanting to seem too eager and yet wanting to signal his willingness to help the young lady out, Billy turned to Wayne, the husband. "What is your role in this, if it happens? I mean is this some kind of a threesome or do you just watch?"

Wayne seemed to choose his words carefully. "No, I don't participate; it'll just be you and Tammy in the back seat while I stay right here in the front. I have no desire to watch, do you think I would enjoy watching?" Wayne paused giving Billy time to answer the question. Billy remained silent. Wayne continued, "I will keep out of it as much as I can. I'll just let it happen between you and Tammy. I won't let you be alone with her. I'll let it happen, but I will not leave Tammy alone with you."

Billy turned his eyes back toward the dark of the back seat where the light from the dashboard gave the slightest visibility. Tammy's white teeth and blonde hair were the brightest things back there as she smiled at him. "Think of it as a date in high school where you and your girl were riding around in a friend's car and you made out in the back seat. That's what it will be like."

"OK, I'm game," Billy said.

Wayne pulled to the side of the road. "Jump in the back."

Billy braved the rain and wind for the short time it took to get out and open the back door and crawl inside. Tammy pulled her legs up making room for him to sit down on the seat.

"Put your clothes in the front seat and get under here with me. Hurry before your wet clothes get us both wet," she said with that flashy smile of hers.

Mindful that this could still be a slick con job, Billy put his wallet inside his shoes before leaving them on the back floorboard; the rest of his clothes he tossed over the seat into the front seat. A quick glance out the windshield reassured him that Wayne was still heading toward Sweetwater, holding a steady thirty-five on the twisting road even though the rain was heavy. He turned his attention to the willing woman who was holding the blanket for him to slip under it next to her warm body.

In one fluid move she wrapped the blanket and her arms around him drawing him close against her. He held her, pressing down on her as he tried to adjust himself to the seat, a bit concerned about how cold his hands were as he felt her heated flesh. Her laughter told him not to worry about it as his hands roamed over her sweet young body. While his hands took an inventory of all her womanly parts, his mouth ground down on hers in an open mouthed kiss which got more demanding as he accepted the fact that she was his.

Wayne sat frozen in place, motionless on the outside, but inside his emotions were eating him like piranhas. He had been hurting inside since Tammy had first seen the hitchhiker, knowing that it was going to happen again.. Every remark she made about the guy had cut him like a knife, the desire in her voice like salt in the wounds. How could she not see how much this was hurting him? If he loved her enough to let her do this, shouldn't she love him enough not to? The sounds of the two of them rutting like animals in the backseat grated on his nerves.

'I'll let it happen.' the thought hammered in his head, 'I'll let it happen.' He refused to wipe the tears from his eyes, letting them run down his face, straining to see through both the heavy rain and his tears. Louder than the wind, rain, or the wipers his ears continued to hear the sounds from the rear seat. 'I am letting it happen,' the thought reshaped itself, 'I am letting it happen, again.'

Tammy could tell by the way Wayne was holding his head that he was having a hard time of it. His sex life was hell. She knew he still had all the desires of a man, the need to have and please a woman. He needed to be able to make a woman want him and to be able to satisfy that want. But, he couldn't, so she forced him to suffer through these nights watching and listening while strangers did what he most wanted to do.

'The suffering is all he has,' she thought, 'all he could offer to the woman he loved. He proves himself to her by being a cuckold, suffering through being denied the main course, waiting for dessert when we get home.' She let a low long moan of fulfillment escape her lips, just loud enough that Wayne would hear it. She wanted Wayne to know that she knew what it was costing him, but she really needed this and wanted this. She wanted him to know that by allowing these moments, in a very real way, it was him giving her this happiness. Letting Wayne know how much she enjoyed it seemed like a 'thank you' from her to him. Putting him out of her mind she started concentrating on what was happening to her body.

Billy was hard as a rock, his dick rubbing against the inside of her thigh as it rose toward its goal. Wet and hot, her pussy welcomed him when he arrived drawing him inside. Finding purchase with his feet he pushed himself all the way inside the woman, his mouth covering hers as she let out with a grunt. He would have stayed still for a while to let her adjust but she would have none of it. Tammy raised her ass from the seat as her arms wrapped themselves around her new lover, pulling him down into her even deeper. They began to establish a rhythm as they fucked each other, hot and fast, he hammering into her as she rose to meet each stroke.

Every boy dreams of finding a girl who would fuck; every man dreams of a woman who likes to fuck. This woman loved to fuck. Billy was doing his best but found he was struggling to keep up with the pace she was setting. At this speed he would blow his wad soon, too soon he was afraid. But he was not in control as her body continued to thrust up to meet his every stroke down into her. He put his fears from his mind and let himself get lost in the fucking. No concerns for her, no fears of disappointing her, no fears about her satisfaction, he let go of all his fears and fucked as hard as he could. It was as if the two of them were engaged in a sexual combat.

Tammy was on fire with lust as she met his every thrust, alive in every nerve ending to the feelings that he was inflicting on her body. She heard her head hitting the armrest on the rear door but she didn't feel it. Her vision was blocked by the man's head as he hovered above her face, leaning down to kiss her face and forehead as he fucked into her. She sensed his approaching climax as she felt her own rising to overwhelm her.

It was much worse for Wayne this time than it had been on the other nights. He could tell that there was a strange connection between the hitchhiker and his wife. The fact that she had so completely given herself to this guy, added to the way she had talked about him before they had picked him up, drove an ice pick into his brain. Now his wife and this stranger were heading toward a mutual climax together in the back seat. It was more hurtful to him than all the others. Not for the first time he wondered if the pain of losing her could be worse than the pain he was feeling now. In the past Tammy enjoyed the men but this time she seemed to have crossed a line, finding a higher level of sexual enjoyment.

He couldn't drive. Without noticing it was happening he had taken his foot off the accelerator and the car was coasting. Realizing how affected he was by what was happening he turned onto a small dirt road and let the car come to a stop. Maybe it was the rain hammering the car creating a waterfall like roar of noise, while the wind shook and rocked the car. Maybe it was the way they were lost in the moment, awash in passion. Whatever the reason, neither Billy nor Tammy, were aware of the car stopping. Neither felt the weight of his stare. Nobody saw the pain, shiny and hard in the husband's eyes, when the lightning exploded across the sky like the fingers of the grim reaper.

Wayne almost caught himself. He knew he was losing it, knew he had to get a grip or else risk losing Tammy to a jealous rage. Past experience had taught him that his temper was his worst enemy. In an effort to force his rising sense of outrage back to a controllable level Wayne tried to get away from what was happening in the back seat. He stared out the windshield leaning his head against the window glass, cold and smooth against his face. Stretching his leg across the hump in the front floorboard, where his foot dislodged the hitchhiker's pants from their resting place atop of his backpack. Fighting to maintain control, Wayne tried to direct his attention to the storm raging outside the car, but the noise from the back seat would not go away.

Billy couldn't stop crying out to God as he shot his load into the woman. Feelings so intense could not be endured quietly. His cock swelling as his thrusts increased in intensity combined to push her over the edge and her voice joined his as they finished the dash to orgasm together. Five or six more strokes each weaker than the one before it completed the act, he let himself collapse onto the narrow edge of the seat next to her.

Joined core to core, locked in this most loving contest of give and take they momentarily merged together enjoying the soft warmth and deep peace of the afterglow. No more cries filled the car to compete with the roaring rain. Only quiet breathless whispers filled the car, sounds so low had to be suspected rather than heard. Lost in the background of noise, woven into the pattern of their breathing, a secret code emerged to the ears of a half mad husband.

Wayne knew what they were whispering about. They were laughing about how he was going to suck the guys' spunk from her cunt. How he would lick his wife clean of the stranger's cum and sweat. A bright flash of lighting caught the metal on the handle of Billy's knife. Wayne didn't know when his hand reached for the knife but somehow he found himself holding the thing in his hands, gripping the handle so tightly that his knuckles were white.

Tammy and Billy were quiet now; Wayne could imagine them cuddling close to one another. The ringing in his ears was so loud that he wondered if he was going to have a stroke. He tried to hear what they were saying to each other but the ringing in his ears was too loud, drowning out all other sounds even the storm raging outside the car.