The Last Memory Ch. 02

Story Info
Caleb defies the Alpha, and Ann bites more than she can chew.
5.8k words
4.47
8.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 02/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Librato
Librato
3 Followers

***Author's Note***

Hey there guys and gals, sorry for the long wait! Anyhow, here's the second chapter of the story! Please comment, rate and enjoy!

Librato

*****

Laila couldn't believe it. What did just happen? More importantly: How de fuck did Evelyn managed to sneak away without them noticing? Oh, right...She was pretty much on automatic-mode and forgot about the passed out woman; and what a way to kill her orgasm. Sighing tiredly, the girl relaxed on the lap of her lover for a second, gently inhaling his scent as she nuzzled the top of his head, while both of her hands gently stroked his wide shoulders. Even so, her eyes were still fixed on the empty spot where that slut was lying on minutes ago. Under other circumstances, Laila could have killed her right there, but...heck, it was not that easy to clean a room.

"Son of a bitch." Her lips murmured as she sat upright, pouting and frowning slightly while pushing her loose red top down to cover her breasts again. She would be back. Laila knew it, and she had to be careful....but not for her. For him.

She knew Evelyn had no intention of harming her...or not physically. She knew the pain would be greater if she messed with Kevak directly.

"I'm sorry gorgeous..." She heard Kevak saying with a pained look on his face, even looking down to the floor like a guilty puppy. Oh, how she loved it when he made that face! She couldn't help but laugh slightly at the way he took the blame on himself, now gently squeezing both of his shoulders, forcing the intrigued man to look up in time to meet her lips in a short, loving kiss.

"Not your fault, handsome. Don't worry." Chuckled her against his lips as she stood up, zipping and buckling her jeans again. "But you still owe me, remember? That can wait, though. We have to..." Laila made a pause, her gentle smile turning into a notorious, cold line. "...Ugh...It's going to be a long night."

"We have to find her."

"We have to get you over dad's. She will find you anyway, and that way we will have more chances of catching her with the Alpha around."

"Whoa whoa whoa...The old man is in town?" Asked Kevak as he waved both of his hands in a sign that meant she had to slow it down a notch, getting up and patting his crotch in an attempt to shift his bulge to a more comfortable position. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Laila rolled her eyes in response, giving him a bored stare while she pulled something out of the left pocket of her jacket; her phone. "Wasn't that obvious? Everyone is in town. If I'm here it means they are, too."

She knew that Kevak was slow at times, but it was starting to get really annoying. Now then, she still missed those little things of him, and that brought another smile to her face. "Kev, you better leave a note or something for Dirk. We will be gone for a while." One hand was focused on dialing a number on her phone as she spoke, the other one lying on her hip.

"Wait a sec, gorgeous. Even though I'm glad to see you, I...I can't."

What?

"What do you mean you c-"

"And here I thought you were the smart one." Kevak dared to tease with a faint grin as he interrupted her, but as soon as he noticed that Laila was way too serious it quickly died and made him cough awkwardly. "Evelyn can control people without touching anymore, remember?"

He had a point.

"What do you think that will happen if she enters a house full of Lycans and what have you? It will be a riot. I'm not worried for the Lycans. I'm worried about the others."

"...Alright, I get it. But we have to do something though. I can't just leave you alone until that bitch finds you again."

"And I certainly wouldn't like it if you did." Replied quickly the tall man as he searched around a small desk, until he found what he was supposedly looking for. A pen and a piece of paper. It took him less than a minute to write a simple note for his employee, to then take a stapler that was at hand reach and use it as a paperweight on the upper left corner. "You should tell Cal."

"Reading my mind, aren't you?" She teased while she already had the phone pressed against her ear, this one ringing, and ringing, and ringing, and fucking ringing, until a stuttering voice answered.

*****

"Y-yeah?" The man answered as best as he could, finding it hard to do as he sat comfortably on his old brown leathered office chair, holding the phone with his free hand as the other one was busy holding a fist of bright, almost platinum blonde hair to keep the eager head bobbing on his lap. "You just... You just l-left an hour ago. W-what is it?"

"Hey. I need your.........wait, seriously? Are you serious Caleb?"

"W-what? What's the problem?"

"I can't fucking believe you! You just couldn't wait did you?"

"Hey, it's n-not like you went to the bar to talk about business! Way to ruin my moment, hypocrite!" Growled Caleb as the girl that was chocking on his dick swallowed hard, squeezing and trying to milk him of all he had. Gods, he was so close!

"...Don't blame me, blame Evelyn. We're coming over; Kevak and I." Sighed the voice of his sister at the other side of the line with an annoyed tone as she hung up.

Wait...Did Laila just mention Evelyn? Shit.

That was enough to make his cock soften, and it pained him to listen to the pretty girl on her knees whimpering as she noticed it, both of her hands gently clawing at his thighs in complaint. The view of her cheeks sucked in as she slurped his fat manhood from the mere base and up to the tip could have turned him on again...but not now. She understood this, and Irina slowly freed the member she had got acquainted with many times in the past with a lewd pop, along with a last kiss to the swollen purple head.

"Hon? What happened?" She inquired, nuzzling his softening shaft as her steely blue eyes looked up to meet his green emerald hues.

"Sorry babe, family problems." Caleb sighed as he straightened up on the chair, now releasing her golden locks to tenderly cup her right cheek and plant a kiss on her forehead. Act followed, he stood up as he helped the woman do the same, zipping back his pants and now buttoning up the short sleeved black shirt over his bulky, toned torso, not even caring that a thin film of sweat coated his skin.

Irina could have felt offended by his comment since she was, technically, family, just like everyone else in the pack. The difference was that she knew he was talking about his blood relatives, and that eased up her anger. "I understand. I'll be here if you need me, like I'll always be." The slender, but graciously shaped woman said with one of her gentle smiles.

"And that's why I love you. I'll get back to you as soon as I can, baby girl." Sweetly said to his lover while he brushed a couple stray locks of raven black hair from his face with a hand, grooming his shoulder length mane back and then stepping out of the big office.

If Evelyn was back, then it meant 'he' was back as well. Damn, it was bad. Really bad. Evelyn was not that much of a threat if she wasn't provoked, or if she didn't had one of her stupendously disastrous plans...but the real threat laid on her master. Now, he could be more than just a headache. Last time Caleb's family dealt with him there were too many casualties, more than history could allow them to remember...and it was not going to happen again.

He had to inform the Alpha, his father, right away.

One long staircase and a couple of turns in long corridors later, Caleb was finally in front of the massive oak doors that guarded the Hall of Memories, the room where the Council gathered with the current Alpha, just like now. Two men guarded the entrance, them being people he didn't recognize; perhaps part of the Council's guards.

"Move." He ordered with a calm but authoritative tone, his emerald eyes switching from one man to the other.

"The Council is speaking. No one sha-"

"Move the FUCK away before I make you idiots move."

Both guards flinched, but remained still on their places. "My Lord, please understand that we ca-"

Caleb didn't speak this time. When his lips parted all that came out was a deep, loud and threatening roar that chilled the men to their bones...including the members of the Council at the other side of the door.

This time the guards didn't think it twice. They moved out of the way, and even pulled both doors open as Caleb began to walk forward. Once inside and as the heavy oak doors slammed shut behind him, the dark haired man found himself in a vast room with polished dark marbled floors, while right at the front and against the wall where seven high chairs, the middle one being a little higher as it meant more authority over the rest. All three were exquisitely made in oak too, yet all of them had intricate carved signs and words that belonged to a dead tongue.

"What is the meaning of this interruption, young Lord?" Asked calmly the head Counselor, her old but wise voice easing the tension of the others. Time had been gracious with her, and even though wrinkles showed off, the woman seemed to be even more beautiful than the younger ones of the pack. Pale hazel eyes beamed in her face, while her silvery colored hair was all tied together in a ponytail that laid lazily over the left side of her neck, and fell over her front.

"My apologies, but this cannot wait. It is really important, Lady Amareth." Rushed Caleb as he held his hands at his back, looking down to the floor. He already knew he was in for a severe spanking session, and he had no intention of making it any worse.

"It better be." Shortly replied a man with a severe tone that was standing before the elders with his arms crossed in the same position as he turned around to face him; his father.

At the distance anyone could say they were brothers, but the difference was that he was certainly older. Perhaps around his forties...but truth was he was way older than that. His hair was black, just like Caleb's, but it was short and he had a well kept lock around his lips. The old man was easily taller than his son; and Caleb was indeed tall. Perhaps around 6'2". "Make it brief." He growled lowly, staring back and trying to find the eyes of his son with his own dark chocolate hues.

"Father, Evelyn Ocano is back."

Silence overtook the room for way longer than it should have, and Caleb was just thinking about leaving the place...but he just couldn't. He felt the cold gaze of his father digging in him as he kept his eyes glued to the floor. Thankfully, the elder woman coughed awkwardly, clearly trying to make the Alpha focus his attention on the Council once again.

"...Well, it seems like we have a more important subject between our hands, My Lord." Said a bald man with a grayish short beard, gazing at both sides to inquire with his nearest partners as they nodded. "We cannot ignore this, and we must act immediately. The time has come, once again."

"And what should the course of action be, old friend?" Asked Lady Amareth without looking at him, already knowing the answer. One she wasn't particularly happy with.

"We must get rid of it, My Lord. With it out of the way, our enemies won't have the chance they so desire to obtain. The tragedy must not repeat itself."

A chorus of whispers of approval and a few negative answers filled the place, but as soon as the Alpha turned around to face the elder that had spoken, everyone fell silent.

"...'It'? How dare you call him an 'it', Armand?" Growled the Alpha as he barely contained his rage. They already had this conversation, and he knew that it would rise once again. "That 'it' as you called him is part of our family now. I made sure of it last time I checked, or don't you remember?"

"Please forgive me, My Lord; and of course I remember. I was there. Even so..."

"Then don't mention it again, or you will have to face me." Interrupted the leader of the pack as he began to walk in slow circles, clearly thinking heavily about the situation. "...Although, as much as I want to reject your comment, it could be the only option we have. It might be the best for all of us."

Caleb couldn't believe it. His father was pondering about killing him? The one he had taken under his care and raised as their brother?

"But... father, you can't do that! Killing him shouldn't be an option!" Caleb spoke out of instinct, the desire to defend his best friend suppressing the feeling of respect he had for the Alpha. As soon as he blurted out the last word, he knew he was in serious trouble. He even bit slightly hard on his tongue, but he didn't regret what he had just done. He knew that Kevak would have done the same for him.

"Stay quiet, you." Calmly whispered Conrad as his eyes rose from the floor to meet the eyes of his son. He could have exploded right then and there, but he knew how his child felt.

That was an order, one he had to obey...but not this time. Fuck the Council. Fuck the code...Heck, Fuck the Alpha! "...With all due respect, father," He began, daring to keep eye contact and even frown a little as his voice grew colder. "if the final decision is to kill Kevak, my brother -YOUR son- I won't let it happen. I will protect him as I would protect you or my sisters. The whole world can go to hell, but I won't let anyone -not even you- lay a finger on him."

If he was in trouble moments ago, now he was almost sure he could get exiled from the pack. This was a severe insult to the Alpha, and knowing the temper of his father he simply knew this couldn't be left alone without its complementary punishment...But what followed left him perplexed.

"You're dismissed, son." Simply said Conrad as he turned around to face the Council once again. Caleb could almost swear he saw a faint smile appearing on the cold, solid expression of his father...but he would never know.

For the moment Caleb was happy to know that, perhaps, the small doubt that Armand had planted in the head of his father was pushed out again. Having nothing more to say, his feet led him out of the room, the guards keeping the door quickly opening it as soon as they heard him coming and free the way for him to walk through the corridor.

Now he had to be careful. He had to know every step his father took, or thought to take. His father seemed to be convinced that he couldn't kill Kevak, yet it still made him feel uneasy. His instincts told him that something was not right; Something was still out of place. He hated that feeling, and he could do nothing about it.

"Is everything alright?" He heard the sweet voice of his girl asking as soon as he stepped inside the office once again.

"Yeah, I just...Economic reports, baby girl. Nothing important." Caleb mumbled out as he stepped closer, enough to wrap his arms around the young woman and gently kiss her forehead.

"Hmm...Should I remind you how lame you are when lying?" Chuckled Irina as she sneakily wrapped her arms around him to grip and squeeze his ass, firmly digging her nails against the fabric of his pants.

"H-hey! Easy there!" Caleb laughed as he jumped slightly on her grasp, clenching and thrusting his hips slightly against hers. "Alright, you caught me...but I wish I could tell you, my love. I honestly do."

*****

Three hundred and seventy five years have passed since she had seen a pup reveal to its Alpha for the sake of a loved one, and it was somewhat funny how the story repeated itself, if just by a little.

The Council kept discussing what should be the course of action for another hour with the Alpha, their first subject long forgotten since it was not as important as the return of one of their dreaded enemies.

Once they reached a final verdict –one that didn't please both sides-, the seven members of the Council stood from their chairs, prepared to leave the room. The Head Counselor graciously stepped closer to the Alpha, the long, white dress making her look like she didn't touch the floor with her feet, and once she was by his side, one of her hands gently laid upon one of his shoulders.

"Dia would be so proud of him. You know that, don't you Conrad?"

"I know, and so am I...but he's not ready to be an Alpha."

"Why? Because he resembles his father when he was younger? Rebellious, stubborn and loyal, no matter the situation?" She teased, gently squeezing his shoulder before releasing it, now walking away to abandon the room. "Don't go too hard on my grandson, please? He's just a pup."

"I'll try." He barely got to say when the elder woman took the corner, yet he knew she could hear him.

Once he was alone, Conrad released a deep, relieved sigh, one hand going up to unfasten the knot of his gray tie, along with the two buttons of the neck of his shirt. He had a lot to think about, and with so little time. Evelyn and the bastard of her master could attack at any minute, meaning that the final decision was his, and his alone. Checking his watch, Conrad noticed that he still had plenty of time for a last visit for the day.

Heading directly out of the Hall of Memories and towards his private quarters, the head of the pack pushed open the only door at the end of the short corridor, just in time as the bathroom door opened, watching how a slender, feminine shape walked out covered in nothing but a towel, and a soft mist produced by the hot water. The woman was a little shy of 6', with modest breasts that were more than enough for handfuls, and a curvy but athletic shape followed down to her slender, long legs. She had bright, lively red hair, yet a silver white curl fell from her forehead, a hint of her age. Dark, grayish green eyes flashed back at him, and a warm, soft smile greeted the man when he closed the door.

"You're back!" She said with a cheerful, pleased tone as soon as their eyes met, skipping closer to then stand on her toes and meet his lips with a deep, passion-filled kiss, showing him how much she had missed her mate. "You're a little earlier than I was told, Conrad."

"Couple of weeks earlier, yes. I missed you too, Annelle." The Alpha replied with a soft grin, his big hands not being shy at all to travel down under the towel to make contact with the soft, warm flesh of her hips. "...And I must tell you beforehand...I'm leaving once again in two days."

The mature redhead stood there, her happy expression quickly melting as it turned into a serious, almost sad one. "...Dammit." She sighed, dropping her stare to the floor as she shook her head.

"Listen Ann, I'm really sorry. I truly am but--"

"Shut up, Conrad." She interupted while walking away from him, stepping towards the bed and then simply fall sitting on the edge of it with a lazy turn. Annelle not only dared to interrupt him in mid-apology, but she was also staring back at him with a defying expression.

"...Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Do I need to repeat myself?"

"Did you forget you're talking to the Alpha?" He murmured with a calm, gentle tone as he crossed his arms over his chest, amused by this sudden change in her behavior.

"And did you forget you're talking to the Alpha Bitch, bitch?" The redhead fired back with a growing grin, crossing her legs and leaning back on the bed, resting her weight on her hands.

"...You still got wrong the concept of authority. Very fucking wrong." Conrad barely said with a low growl of anger, unbuttoning the top of his suit as he took four slow steps, right until he was before her. He knew what she was doing now...and he was more than willing to follow her little game. One hand went down to gently caress her right cheek...and slowly hold the back of her head to firmly tug her forward, forcing her to press and rub her face against his crotch, the one that sported a huge growing bulge on it. "Looks like I have to teach it to you all over again."

Annelle didn't reply with words. Instead, her hands softly laid on each thigh of her Alpha to gently caress them as she began to nuzzle the round, hardening tent before her eyes...just to then rake her nails, which turned into sharp claws, down to almost his knees, shredding the expensive trousers and leaving light cuts over his skin.

Librato
Librato
3 Followers
12