The Last of the White Tigers

Story Info
All the white tigers were distroyed or so they thought.
1.7k words
4.52
31.4k
58

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
telanna
telanna
173 Followers

Kay shot straight up in bed her body bathed in a cold sweat as she screams out in terror. The door flies open as her father rushes to her side. He wraps his arms around her and whispers softly "Kayleagha it is just a dream"

Her body shakes and she presses her face against her father's neck as she cries. "Daddy it seems so real, why would someone want to kill me?" Kay whimpers against his neck.

He strokes her back and just holds her. "I don't know sweetie, I just don't know."

Kay goes quiet and he lays her back down on her bed before heading off, quietly shutting the door behind him. He makes it back to his bedroom. He climbs back into the bed he shares with his wife Susan. Susan whispers " her dreams our getting worse, my love."

"I know, I don't know how much longer we can keep the truth from her? Our little girl is coming of age, she will be 21 in three days and you know what will happen then?"

"Yes her world will change and there is nothing we can do to stop it. The need to keep the truth from her is to protect her. But Roger how can we let her face this alone. My family line has take then task of protecting the last of them for generations. Kayleagha is the last. It was such an honour to be chosen as her protectors, but if we can't find someplace to hide her soon, they will come for her and all the work that my family has done will be in vain."

"Maybe my brother will let us have the cabin this weekend, there will be enough room for her to change there and it is far enough away from any pack land that there is a chance that none of the Were's will know."

"But what then my love, we can't teach her how to protect herself once she changes and there is only so much the memories of the others can give her. She needs to find her mate, and we can pray to Luna that he will accept her for who she is."

"Isn't your sister close to Donavan?"

"You can't mean to hand her over to the Master Alpha?"

"No, I was thinking that maybe Rebecca can find a Were who has been out casted to train her."

"Bec did say that Donavan's sister is different. It seems that she can't shift like normal Were's. Maybe just maybe she will keep Kay's secret and train her to be able to fight and if the time comes protect herself."

"Then I think we should get some sleep I will speak to Robert in the morning, we done have much time and there will be a lot we have to do before we leave tomorrow afternoon." They lay down and cuddled each other close as they drift off to sleep.

Kay shifts in her bed as she slips back into the dreams of the past that have haunted her since her 16th birthday.

*******************

Running through the trees around the her uncle Robert's cabin in Montana feels more like home then Kay ever felt in the busy street of LA. Exhausted and sweaty Kay drops down on the porch by her mother's feet. "Wow Mom this place is great."

"I am so glad you like it up here sweetie, me and your Dad have been trying to get your stubborn uncle to let us use it for years."

"What changed his mind?"

"Your Father decided that we wanted to have a change of pace so he gave Rob our house in LA in exchange for the cabin."

Roger looks up from the book he is reading to watch the two most important women in his life talk. "So sweetie how do you want to celebrate your birthday?"

"Oh I don't know, I think I just want to spend some time with you guys. Mom you said that auntie Bec was coming to visit and might have a guest with her?"

"She said she would be here sometime tonight but I don't know if she will have anyone with her."

"Well ok Mom, let's go in I am starved."

Susan gets up from her chair and heads into the small cabin that they will now be calling home, heading to the kitchen and starts making some sandwiches to keep her over active daughter's stomach from growling to loud.

Kay gets up and stretches before following her mother inside. Sneaking into the kitchen and steals the first sandwich before her mother can slap her hand.

"Don't you have any patience Kay, there has to be enough for all of us."

"But Mom I am hungry enough to eat a horse."

"That is no excuse young lady, what would your aunt think if she saw you right now?"

"That I am a pig." Kay blushes as she finishes the last half of her sandwich.

"Now go wash up while I finish making lunch. Sweetie all that running you have been doing is making you smell."

Kay turns and leaves the kitchen heading upstairs to the room that she was given; she grabs shorts and another tank top before heading into the bathroom that she will be sharing with her parents. Turning the water on in the shower she waits till it gets warm, undressing and staring at herself in the mirror. Taking her long hair out of its braid till it falls over her ass. Her emerald eyes stare back at her, Kay thinks to herself. *What is so different about me, Mom's hair is brown and her eyes are blue. Dad has blond hair and blue eyes like Mom. How did I end up with red hair and green eyes.*

Kay climbs into the shower and lets the water wash down her body. She closes her eyes and breaths in feeling more relaxed by the minute as her mind drifts off thinking about the man she has been dreaming about for years. His black hair plastered to his head as like her he stands under the shower head.

Watching the water cascade down his body, her hand moves down her own, fingertips barely brushing over her breasts as she licks her lips. Soft moans escape her lips, as her hand reaches her stomach. She watches his chest move as he starts to breath deeper in pace with her own. Kay's hand moves down her stomach and inches between her thighs, her fingertip brushing over her crescent moon shaped birthmark on her left pussy lips just as his hand moves to grab his semi hard erection. She gasps, and parts her pussy lips with the same fingertip, just barely brushing over her clit. Kay's other hand reaches out and rests on the tiles of the shower wall. Soft purring sounds of pleasure escape her lips as she rubs her clit in small circles. His hand strokes over his now hard cock, his claws of his other hand digging into the wall of the shower he is in. Kay's muscles tense and she roars out collapsing to the floor of the shower at the same moment he himself cums hard against the shower wall.

Kay opens her eyes breathing hard, looking over at the tiled wall of the shower seeing deep scratches in them then looks down at the hand that was braced against that wall just in time to see her own claws retract back into her hand and screams at the top of her lungs in fear.

The door bursts open and her Mom is quickly at her side starting at the crumpled form of her daughter on the floor of the shower. "ROGER"

Seconds later her father is in the bathroom, "What happened?"

"Our Kayleagha connected with her soul mate, they shared the mating dream. The spell that has protected her from detection is broken, we have to find him before the council finds her."

"What am I?"

"Kayleagha you are Were."

"How can I be, I went to school with Were's and they used to pick on me, calling me a useless human."

"Sweetie, I think you should get dressed and meet us down in the kitchen. We have a lot of things to tell you." Her parents back out of the bathroom, shutting the door and leaving her alone.

Kayleagha picks herself off the shower floor and quickly dries herself off. Getting dressed in her shorts and tank top before running down the stairs to find her parents sitting at the kitchen table.

"Come on sweetie it is time we told you everything."

Kay takes the seat on the other side of the table across from her parents and waits.

"500 years ago when the council of the Were's came into being, there was a race of Were's which were white tigers. They were used during the Rogue wars to kill off all those who opposed them, and once the white tigers had outlived there usefulness the council had them all killed off."

"I learned part of that at school Mom."

"I know you did sweetie, but here is the part that you were never taught. All the white tigers were female, the descendants of Luna's daughter Lunera. Some of the white tigers know that something bad was coming so they hid a few of their offspring among the humans, Luna helped them do this. Casting a spell that hid the girls until their 21st birthday. You my dear Kayleagha are the last of the descendants."

"But Mom today is my 21st birthday, you are telling me not only am I Were but I am a white tiger?"

"Yes my dear Kayleagha, you are me and your mother have been protecting you till you came of age and now that you have had your mating dream, your we need to help you find your soul mate."

The backdoor opens and a short brunette walks in followed but a petite woman with long black hair and violet eyes. "Is anyone here?"

Kay shifts in her seat then drops to the floor crouching before jumping over her aunt and lands on the other woman roaring out "WHERE IS HE?"

telanna
telanna
173 Followers