The Last of the White Tigers Ch. 02

Story Info
All the white tigers were distroyed or so they thought.
710 words
4.49
18.3k
9

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
telanna
telanna
173 Followers

Lupina lands to the floor with a thud, the redhead pinning her down with a wild look in her eyes as she roars at her "WHERE IS HE?"

Bucking up she throws the redhead over her shoulders and off of her, screaming back "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

Kayleagha roars out again in frustration then takes off out the open back door running, leaving everyone gaping at her back.

Bec looks at Lupina, "Are you OK?"

"Yeah but what is happening here, I think I was just attacked by a tiger?"

Roger gets up from the table and walks over to Bec pulling her into a hug. "I wish you had gotten here earlier. Kayleagha had her mating dream today and well you know what that means?"

"Oh Luna."

"What is going on here?"

"I am sorry my dear friend, Lupina I would like to introduce you to my sister Susan and her husband Roger. The girl who jumped you would be my niece Kayleagha."

"What do you mean by mating dream Roger, us Were have not had that since the destruction of the white tigers almost 500 years ago when we fell out of favour with the Goddess Luna."

Susan clears her throat. "I don't know how much you know about the white tigers Lupina but I can say that they were not all destroyed."

"WHAT."

"The white tigers knew that something was wrong, they hid a few of the young ones from the council and with the Goddess Luna's help they stayed hidden till the time came for them to take mates."

Lupina runs her hand over her face as she stumbles with the help of Bec to the nearest chair. "You mean to tell me that, that girl is a white tiger?"

"Yes"

"Why did she attach me?"

"The only reason that I can think to give you has something to do with her soul mate."

**************

Kayleagha runs to the meadow not far from the house and collapses in a heap in the center. Laying in a shaft of pure moonlight. Breathing hard and trying to come to grips with everything that has happened to her today. Slowly here breathing slows and she turns her face up looking directly at the moon. "Why is this happening to me?"

The moonlight washes over her body and she starts to calm right down until a soft female voice echos in her head "Because my dear great, great granddaughter it is time for you to be who you were always meant to be."

"What?"

The voice echos in her head again "You are the last to bare my mark, the last and strongest of my line since Lunera."

"But how can that be? Why me?"

"You are the fated one my dear Kayleagha, the one to bring the Were back to me. You will find your mate when you are ready and in that bring the council to it's knees."

A scream of pain is ripped from Kay's lips as her body starts to contort and shift. Her back arch, hands grip at the ground. Throwing her head back and screaming again. Her bones pop and realign themselves. Fur sprouts all over her body. Kay's tank top and shorts split at the seams as she changes shape. Jaw drops open and elongates just slightly as massive teeth pop out. Kay collapses to her belly panting as the last of the change takes hold.

Shakily she raises back up on her paws lifts her head and roars defiantly at the moon. "Are you happy now?"

***************

Everyone jumps up from there chairs at the sound of the first scream. Roger is the first out the door, followed by Bec and Susan.

Lupina shivers and takes off out the back door behind them. They run toward the sound of the scream.

Another scream rips through the quiet night and small animals scurry out into the night.

Lupina slams into the back of Roger who is standing at the edge of the meadow. She shifts around to see what the three are staring at, just in time to see the last of Kayleagha's shift. Then collapses gripping her head as a voice roars in her head "Are you happy now?"

telanna
telanna
173 Followers