The Last of the White Tigers Ch. 03

Story Info
All the white tigers were distroyed or so they thought.
2.6k words
4.6
20.2k
15

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
telanna
telanna
173 Followers

Lupina shifts waking up in a bed and wonders how she got there. Slowly opening her eyes to see the redheaded girl that everyone so far has called Kayleagha, sitting on the bed beside her watching her. "I am sorry I hurt you."

"Who were you roaring at?"

"Luna."

"You spoke to Luna, how is that possible? She has forsaken all Weres."

"Luna has not forsaken me, well at least I don't think she has. She picked a mate for me after all."

"So what does this so called mate of yours look like anyway?"

"Well he kinda looks like you. The same black hair and blue eyes."

"Was he really tall, broad shoulders?"

"Yes."

Lupina looks around for her stuff, pulling her wallet out of her purse. Opens up the wallet and hands a small picture to Kayleagha. "Is that him?"

Kay purrs softly as she looks at the picture, "Yes that is him."

Lupina stiffens just slightly and screams "Bec we have a problem."

Bec, Susan and Roger come running into the room to see Kayleagha, rubbing the picture against her cheek purring softly.

"Lup what is the problem?"

"Well it seems your little cat like niece is soul mated to Don."

"Shit, that is really going to be a problem."

Susan looks at Bec. "What do you mean by that Sis?"

"The last of the white tigers is soul mated to the Master Alpha."

Susan gasps and grabs Rogers arm. "How can that be? Why would Luna be so cruel?"

"I don't think that she means to be cruel. Maybe she is trying to bring back the white tigers in the strongest way, by mating the last of Lunera's line with the last full male descendant from Luner's line."

"So you know the myth about the white tigers, how they came to be?"

"Yeah we were taught about it in our history classes. Luna fell in love with her first creation, a Werewolf she aptly named Luner. The union spawned a single offspring a daughter. When she turned 21 years of age, that is human years. Lunar shifted for the first time, into a almost glowing white tiger."

"That is the basics of the myth yes."

"It was almost 200 years later that Lunar mated for the first time to a human male, he could never shift. There six daughters on the other hand were just like there mother. All of which mated back into the Were lines and the white tigers spread. It is a rather recessive gene and after the daughters had children only one third of there female offspring were tigers."

"Does that not mean that another white tiger could or has popped up in the wolf population since then?"

"It takes two parents with the gene to create a tiger and not many have it now or it is breed out of the wolves almost completely now."

"OK, so auntie Bec why did you bring her here?"

"Kay I brought Lupina here so that she could teach you to fight."

"Oh, OK so can we wait till the morning to do that I am tired?"

"Yes we can wait till the morning."

"Can I keep this picture please?"

"Yes keep it. Now out of here I want to get back to sleep. You need to be up early tomorrow Kay."

"OK, OK I am going." Kay clenches the picture to her chest. She jumps off the bed and races out the hall. "Night Mom, Dad, Auntie Bec."

Kay almost slams her bedroom door shut and quickly strips, then climbs into bed. Not before she places the picture on the nightstand. She snuggles under the covers and quickly slips off into dreams about Don.

*****************

The air is hot and moist, almost like it was back in LA on a really hot day. Kay lays in the middle of a meadow, surrounded by tall almost ancient tree, unlike any she has ever seen before. She can hardly see through the trees to see the sky over head but a single shaft of moonlight makes it through and shines down on her.

Donavon runs carefree through the an ancient forest, scenting the air as he runs. A trace of the most exciting scent he has ever smelt tickles his nose. Almost like vanilla and honey, so sweet that it catches his attention. His wolf howls out "MINE" and he quickly shifts. Taking off in the direction the scent is coming from.

Kay sighs and detects the slight sound of a howl in the distance. Stretching and rolling over on her stomach. Kay hums softly to herself as she just listens to the sounds of the forest.

The smell is getting stronger. Donavon picks up the pace. Growling softly with his growing need to get there faster.

Laying her head on her hands, she closes her eyes and quietly rests thinking of handsome man in the picture. Purring ever so softly she wonders what he is like.

The scent is even stronger. Donavon bursts through a bush and lands on the side of the meadow. Before him is the source of the heavenly smell.

The crash of something coming through the bush of to the left of the meadow causes Kay to jerk up. Her eyes go wide with fear. Standing there is the largest Wolf she has ever seen. It stands higher then her seated form, almost solid black, save for a strip of silver on it's chest. She shifts back slightly, and glaces around trying to find away to get away from it.

Instantly detects the scent of fear now coming from the girl. Donavon slowly starts to move toward her.

Kay shifts back from the wolf's approaching form.

The scent of fear gets stronger almost overpowering the heavenly scent he had smelt before. Whining softly Donovan drops down on his belly and rests his head on his front paws.

Almost shocked by the wolf's reaction, Kay stops and tilts her head to the side watching it.

Donavon watches her, gets up just slightly and moves an inch toward her on his belly. All the time still whining softly.

Kay shiver, just watching the wolf. She has never heard of a wolf acting this way, but then again she has never met a wolf before.

Donavon thinks to himself "By Luna is she beautiful."

Kay shakes her head just slightly. "You are not a wolf are you? You are a Were?"

If his wolf could smile he would be right now. "Yes I am Were but I am also a wolf, how did you know that? Little one how did you get here?" Donavon projected to her.

"Oh, I am dreaming. From what I can gather you must be as well."

Donavon inches even closer to her. Scenting the air. The scent of fear has faded but is still lingering around her.

Kay settles and watches him come closer. "Why are you here wolf?"

"I followed a scent I had never smelt before."

"Oh, and what was that scent wolf?"

"You."

"Why would my scent draw you wolf? There is nothing special about the way I smell."

"Oh quite the opposite little one, your scent is heavenly." Donavon stops just inches from her and breaths in deeply.

Kay blushs and shifts back again. "Oh Whoa there wolf boy, I am spoken for."

Donavon growls softly, "Who is this man who lays claim to you, I don't smell anyone else on you."

"That is cause I have not met him yet, but I know what he looks like. Luna showed me."

***************

The alarm beside Kay's bed starts to buzz loudly. She groans as she smacks it then rubs her hand over her face. Thinking to herself ' Why do I have to have such fucked up dreams?'

**************

Donavon howls out in displeasure as the girl suddenly disappears, then lays down on the spot where she was sitting. Her scent still lingers around him.

***************

Kay gets out of bed and heads to the shower. Once she is done, she dresses comfortably in shorts and a tank top. Then braids her hair so it hangs down her back. Smiling she heads down stairs to the kitchen. "So Mom what is for breakfast?"

"Bacon, eggs and hash browns. Take a seat before it gets cold."

Kay takes a seat and quickly eats down her breakfast. "Mom where is Lupina?"

"She is outside waiting for you."

Kay jumps up from the table, kisses her mom on the cheek and takes off out the back door. She runs off toward the meadow thinking that is where Lup would want to see her.

Breaking through the trees she see Lupina sitting cross legged in the center, eyes closed. She starts to slowly walk into the meadow.

"So it took you long enough sleepyhead."

"Oh how did you know I was even here?"

"I can smell you."

"Oh that is strange that sounds like the wolf I saw in my dreams."

"You saw a wolf in your dreams Kay?"

"Yes a black wolf, with a silver strip on it's chest. Luna he was big and I know it was a he by the way he reacted to me."

Lupina just smiles, "Ok, now I think we should get down to why I am here. I am Were, a wolf to be percises. Yet there is something wrong with me thou I have my wolf half and I can hear her I have never shifted."

"Oh that is strange."

"I dont think I have ever really had a need to do so. I have seven brothers and well they have always been so over protective of me that the need never arose that I would need to use her. Thou our parents did insist that I learn to fight and that is why I am here. To train you like I was." With that she stands and looks over at Kay. "The first thing I need to see is how fast you are. Lets go for a run."

Kayleagha smiles, turning and takes off running. Darting through the trees as she picks up her pace. Enjoying the wind against her skin she just runs.

"Whoa there Kay, I can see that you really enjoy running."

"Yeah it was the only thing I could do when we lived in LA that kept people away from me."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well when I turned fourteen Mom and Dad had to change schools for me after one of the older Were males pinned me to a locker, and proceeded to start licking at my neck. It really freaked me out so I shoved him and he went flying."

"So what kinda of school did you go to after that?"

"My parents found a private all human school for me to go to. It was not as bad but the only sports that they would let me compete in were running cause they said I was too strong for anything else. Plus Mom put me in an advanced gymnastics group. She said I needed to have grace. What the parents did not know is that I used to run with a group that used the structures in the city like obstacles to over come, we were so good that we could basically scale some of the smaller buildings with no problem."

"Now that is interesting, do you think you could keep up the pace you have set for yourself on the ground say up in the trees?"

"Oh I don't know I have never tried it."

"Well lets see then."

Kay runs up to the nearest grouping of large trees and repels herself up to the lowest hanging strong branches by rebounding from one tree trunk to the next.

Lup just watches. "Now that is cool, never thought to get up that way before. Most Were would either just jump up or climb the tree."

"I find this way easier, you don't lose momentum."

"Well that is true, is that like what you did with that group?"

"Yeah we did this a lot, it is one of the ways I kept in shape and it came in handy when I needed to get home quick. There were certain times of the month that Mom really did not want me out and about."

"Yeah most male Were's are drawn to even human females when they are on there period or ovulating, it has something to do with the way they smell at that time."

"Oh that really makes sense. That was also the reason that they switched me schools I think the Were's who used to pick on me started trying to get really close when I turned fourteen."

"That could be, but lets get back to your training. I want you to race me back to the meadow, but you need to go all the way around before you get there. You have to stay in the trees. OK now lets go." Lupina takes off running.

Kay looks around before jumping from the branch she is on to a branch on the next tree. Carefully planning the path in her head she stays on that branch for just a moment before jumping to the next. This continues till she comes upon meadow again. Not really paying attention she jumps off the branch, landing on the ground in a full crouch. Then she looks around to see Lupina break through the trees to stop beside her.

"Oh very good, you are starting to tap into your inner tiger. Tigers move very quickly through the trees."

"Oh I never even thought about it, you told me to race you and all I thought about was how to get from one tree to the next till I got to my objective."

"That is the best way to do it for racing, but when it comes to fighting. You need to do almost the same thing. Your objective with fighting is to watch your enemy and try to anticipate there next move."

"Well I have never been in a fight really. I don't know if I can do it."

"I am sure that you can if your life depends on it. Lets start with defending."

Lupina starts to come at Kay, causing her to shift her footing just as Lupina is right on top of her. Turning and side stepping out of Lupina's path. Lup swings at Kay. Kay shifts and bats her hand out of her way.

Kay uses moves that seem almost dancer like to keep herself away from Lupina every time she comes at her.

Winded Lupina drops down on the ground, Kay sits right down beside her. "I don't think you need to worry about defence, I am winded and you don't even seem to have broke a sweat."

"Well this is like the exercises we used to do in gymnastics. Our object was to keep moving until one of use was to winded or tired to continue. I was really go at that, almost always won."

"They did a lot of the training that you needed to learn to defend yourself. Tomorrow we are going to start on you attacking me. I want to see how strong you actually are."

"OK no problem." Kay gets up and starts running back to the house. Once there she runs back up stairs to her room and lays down on her bed. Closing her eyes she thinks about the dream she had the night before.

'Maybe next time I wont retreat from him. I don't know this wolf but maybe just maybe the reason that I saw him is important.'

telanna
telanna
173 Followers