The Last Perverted Thing I Did

Story Info
Old pervert young slut.
1k words
4.05
74.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was on my knees and elbows, my face buried in that hot wet hairy young pussy. She was on her back, with her knees pulled up to her tiny bare tits. This had her hairy little honey pot splayed wide open, an inviting target for my horny old tongue. I had ripped the crotch of her tiny cotton panties , but left them on her along with the flared little denuim mini-skirt, which was now bunched up around her slim waste. Her tits were small, not much more than you would see on a little girl, but hard dark perky nipples that just begged to be sucked, licked and bitten. I had already done that though, while I was ramming most of my 10" old man cock in and out of that juicy little fuck hole between her ripe, supple young thighs. Damn, she had cum hard as my prick had pistoned in and out of that hungry wet slot. She kept screaming, Ya, that's it Fuck me old man. Fuck my tight, hot pussy. Shoot that big load in me and fill my cunt with your jizz. And I did. After 10 minutes of ramming and pounding that slutty 18 year old pussy, my ball sack tightened, my old cock got as hard as it has ever been and started to throb inside her tight wet hole. And then I was there. Out of my balls, up through the 10" shaft of my cock, out through the gaping piss slit on the large purple cock head straight to the depths of her horny tight cunt came spurt after spurt of hot, white, thick man juice. It filled her tight little hole and squished out around my prick as I pumped my meat into her furiously.

What a sight it was. That Young tight pussy stretched wide, those hair covered lips raw and inflamed, and covered in man goo that leaked out each time my cock pulled back. And squirted out each time I rammed my horny old pole back in. As I came, she screamed Oh fuck ya, I'm coming again you horny old bastard. Fuck, here it comes mother fucker. I felt her cunt muscles grip my pistoning prick like a vise. Pull all of it out Now, she groaned. I did as she wanted. I pulled out , but let my still spewing prick dangle over her gooy, hairy hole. She grunted, groaned and arched her back, and then she squirted. She squirted lots. Her girl juice shot out of her freshly fucked hole and soaked my dick, balls and belly, then dripped back down onto her cum soaked crotch, down the crack of her ass cheeks and soaked into my sheets. Because of the rubber sheet I keep on the bed under the regular sheet all that spend girl juice formed a nice puddle under her ass.

And now I was enjoying the fruits of my labor. As I sat crouched between her wide spread thighs. I had my face buried in her young, freshly fucked cunt. I had my tongue drilling as deep into her cum soaked pussy as it could go. I couldn't even breath, my nose was wedged between those hairy wet cum covered lips and it rubbed her long protruding clit each time I dug my tongue back into her pussy to scoop out more of our mixed fuck juice. Oh you nasty old fucker, eat me. Suck your cum out of me and let me see you swallow it. Ya, that's it you pervert. I knew you were a perv the first minute I saw you on the beach.

Go ahead perv, suck it all up. Suck it off my hairy cunt. Then get down there and lick my ass clean. I can feel all that nasty jizz and girl juice all down the crack of my ass. I think some of it even seeped into my asshole. Spread my ass cheeks and dig your tongue into my asshole and make sure it's clean. Oh, fuck you are such a nasty old man.

Now I want to see how much of that horse cock of yours I can swallow, she said. So, without taking my hungry mouth off her sopping wet pussy, I swung around to a 69 position with me on top and slowly started feeding my still dripping, cum covered dick into her nasty hot mouth. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and let me sink about 6 inches of man meat over her lips and down her throat before she started to gag. I stopped there and just let her bounce her head up and down, raking her lips and teeth over my shaft as her talented teen tongue swirled around my engorged cock head. Soon the effects of all this, my face buried in her hair wet crotch sucking up all our co-mingled juices and her expert cock sucking had my dick throbbing again. Although not as hard as the first time (after all I'm 65 now) my dick started to tingle. Just a few minutes of this slut deep throating me and I could feel the pressure building in my hairless nut sack again. I told her, Okay you little slut, now you get to taste a load of my fuck juice. She smiled around my pumping shaft, wrapped her tiny hand around the base and tried to swallow as much cock meat as she could. And then I blasted off, sending gob after gob of white hot cum spewing into that pretty little mouth. She was good, she tried, but she couldn't swallow it all. It leaked out around my softening prick and greased her lips. Much off it slid down her chin and down onto her neck. I raised up and she let my now deflated cock slip from her mouth. She smiled at me and said, I'm so glad I met you on the beach today. I've been looking for an old pervert like you for a long, long time. I swung around and planted a hot wet cum soaked kiss on those sticky full lips. We just lay there in all that wetness, her in my arms and fell asleep.

Want to know how I met this little slut on the beach? Let me know.