The Last Princess of Lorrea Ch. 05

Story Info
Losing face.
2.3k words
4.62
54.4k
28

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena's eyes were closed, but she saw in her mind's eye her home and her family. The memory was so vivid that she was able to completely disconnect from her present situation, where she lay over a Prince's lap, her lower body exposed, her hands tied behind her. Elena could smell more strongly the bark of the tree she was sitting in, than the slightly musty scent of the loveseat her face was pressed against.

The prince removed his two rings from his right hand, adding them to the ruby red ring on his left, which remained pressed against the small of her back. He gently traced his fingers from her naked thigh up to the peak of her buttocks, watching the back of her head for a reaction. When no reaction appeared he was not discouraged, but continued the wandering of his fingers of his right hand from the top of the channel between her toned cheeks, all the way down to the delta of her sex, but still, no response from the princess. Henry frowned but was not disheartened because he knew that his next effort would surely elicit a response.

Henry place his index finger at the opening of her vagina and pushed in, adding a little more pressure, inching his long lean finger half way into her.

Elena's reaction did not disappoint him. Her head snapped up so fast Henry heard a faint crack of her neck, before she whipped her head around to look at him, horror on her face.

Elena had been jerked abruptly from her daydream as she felt something rough pressing against her, pressing into her. She was horrified when she saw the grinning prince pushing something into her.

"Stop that! Get your filthy hands off of me! I order you to stop" She cried, wriggling her hips, attempting to dislodge what was within her. She cared not about his earlier remark about how he loved to feel her squirm against him, for his violation of her was a much more pressing concern of hers.

Henry chuckled, withdrawing his finger, and showing it to her "You are right to ask that Princess, as it seems that your pussy is not very welcoming at the moment" he continued, "See? My finger is all dry."

If she were any other women he intended to bed, mused Henry, he would have added lubricant of his own, but that would be a mistake in her case, he knew that she needed to be a part of her own undoing.

Elena blushed furiously at his words- and to think, he had placed his finger inside her! However, she felt some relief that he had quickly and promptly heeded her words, stopping his perverted act.

Henry laughed a little louder, noticing the blush that had swept across her face. "Oh, my sweet innocent Princess. What is it that has caused such a delicious colour to betray your emotions - my finger or my words? I know that 'pussy' is not a word that you Lorrean's use, being so proper, but that is what it is, your pussy," he said, increasing the pressure on her back as she was struggling fiercely in his lap. "Or maybe it was my finger, touching a part of you that no one has touched before - unless, you have let your own fingers explore perhaps? On a cold wet night high in your tree?" he teased, as he traced the line of her fleshier outer lips.

"I am not as depraved as you Kravaolians are" she hissed, as she tried to shift her hips to avoid his fingers grazing her sensitive skin.

"Tsk, Tsk... it is not a bad thing to pleasure oneself, it is only natural" he said, as he moved his fingers to her inner lips. "My princess, if only you could see how your pussy lips like to be stroked - that is what they are called, your pussy lips."

He purposely used language that he knew she would find offensive, to rile her up - another subtle stab at her fall from royal grace. Henry was greatly enjoying the waves of emotions clearly coursing through her mind and body.

Elena was starting to become uncomfortably aware of moisture gathering where his finger probed earlier. She knew what it meant, but she could not believe it of herself- she chided herself silently to get a grip on her emotions.

"And this" he said, in his softest voice yet "is your clit," tracing his fingers along her lips to their apex - her clitoris. He rubbed against the sides of her clit, before pressing it with an upward movement.

Elena gasped, her hips jerking slightly against his touch. Henry laughed, causing her to blush even darker if it were possible. "Your body desires this princess, even if you protest that you do not" he said, as her rubbed her clit again.

"That... is a lieeeeeeee" she moaned, his ministrations catching her mid sentence.

"Hmm, we shall see about that then, shall we?" he queried, as he pressed against her pussy with his index finger again. This time, his finger slipped right in, up to his knuckle, no resistance at all, but he felt her tense up around his finger nonetheless, her breath catching in her chest.

"You see princess?" he said, as he withdrew and placed his finger in front of her wide eyed stare, her wetness gleaming off his finger in the dying light of the fire. "You want me to touch you... your body does not lie" he said, as he brushed her lower lip with her own wetness- but his finger did not linger- his bloody lip reminding him of her penchant to bite.

Elena tried to rub her wet lip against the loveseat, but Henry grabbed her hair, preventing her from lowering her head.

"No, No, my darling Princess, your essence will not be wasted - you shall lick it from your lips" he whispered into her ear, as he pulled her head up higher, away from the cushions.

"I will do no such thing" she gasped, a heavy tone of disgust in her every word.

"Oh but you will. You see, there is a lot more of where that came from, and if you wish it, my finger can become a brush, and paint your face with a different kind of paint than you are used to" he taunted.

Elena knew he was not lying. His actions so far led her to believe that he was capable of many more depraved acts than the few that he had shown her. She weighed her options, seeing no alternative.

"Alright" she said in a hollow voice. She tried to turn her face away from the prince's gaze, but he had other ideas. "Oh no, I want to watch" he said, as he pulled her hair harder, causing her to turn her face more in his direction.

Tears welling in her eyes, she drew her tongue in a sweeping motion against her bottom lip, sweeping it clear of her wetness, before it retreated into her mouth.

"See now, that wasn't so bad, was it Princess?" he cooed, releasing her hair, letting the golden waves fall through his fingers.

Elena remained silent for a minute, fuming with anger and humiliation inside. The Prince sensed the tension but felt there was an added element to it, something that was not there before.

"What is it Princess?" he whispered, as he slipped his finger back into her pussy, pulling it out and pushing it back in again.

Elena wanted to ask him something, but the position that she was in made such an obscene image in her mind that she couldn't bring herself to say anything.

"Nothing." she whispered as she wriggled against his grip, trying to empty her mind and ignore the feelings his finger was creating.

"Come now, you can tell me... what is it that weighs upon your mind?" he asked, his finger continuing at a steady pace.

"I want to ask something of you" she said, in a small voice, barely audible over the obscene sounds of Henry's finger sliding in and out of her.

Surprised, Henry stopped his probing finger, stilling it inside her as his hand pressed flatly against her bottom.

"Hmm... " he murmured. He wondered what she wanted to ask him, as until now she had never sought his permission for anything. He was quite intrigued. Obviously it was something of importance, that her yelling and ordering had not yet achieved. "Yes Princess, what is it?" he asked in a neutral tone, not wanting to put her off, but to encourage her subservience.

"Would it be possible for you to stop calling me Princess, and call me by my name, Elena, instead?" she asked, in that same small voice.

The prince smiled to himself, her words confirming that one part of his scheming had been effective.

He answered slowly, as if weighing her request. "Hmmm, I think, Princess, that what you ask is a privilege and your behavior up until now, does not warrant me granting that particular request any time in the near future." he answered.

Elena's head dipped lower, her shoulders sagging slightly. Henry almost felt sorry for her, but his plan was more important at the moment, than her bruised ego.

He knew that every time he called her 'Princess', it caused her unbearable shame. A constant reminder of her position - past and present- and how she was failing her people. As much as Henry wanted to call her Elena- and he really did, it would lift a burden from her shoulders, allowing her to alleviate the guilt she felt for letting her people down, and at this moment, he felt it was his most important tool as he chipped away at her pride.

"And what exactly would be required of me, that would earn me the right's to my own name?" she asked in a flat voice, as Henry resumed the use of his finger, sliding it in and out.

"You know what I want," replied the Prince "but I know you are not ready for that quite yet." He said, as he slid in another finger, causing Elena to gasp and hunch her shoulders as her muscles squeezed the Prince's fingers in response.

"Please stop" she whimpered, her voice totally devoid of it's commanding tone and haughtiness.

"No. You know what I want to hear, so until I hear those words from your lips, I won't stop" breathed the Prince, his fingers moving faster, adding a twisting movement of his wrist that caused Elena to cry out.

Elena was feeling a tightness in her abdomen that she had never felt before. It coincided with the infuriating and tantalizing pressure that seemed to be building between her legs. As Henry pressed down against her and curled his fingers inside her, Elena cried out and bucked hard against his legs.

"Please... stop this" she begged between shuddering gasps, "this is... wrong" she whimpered as she scrunched her eyes shut in a vain attempt at keeping the rapidly pulsing feeling between her legs at bay.

"Oh my lovely, squirming Princess," he teased, as his fingers moved even faster, "This is not wrong... it is just - right" he said, the last word timed exactly to the moment when he brushed her clit again.

Elena could not hold back anymore. As his finger brushed her sensitive button once more, she moaned loudly "Nooooo," the sort of moan that comes from a place deep within someone's soul, finally unleashed after years of enslavement. That is what Henry heard as he felt her clamp down on his fingers while shock waves racked her body. Elena however, was oblivious to the Prince as she was lost in a sea of feelings, intoxicating and unknown to her before that moment.

Slowly, Henry removed his fingers when he felt her relax and her breathing become less laboured. He smiled at the ease that his fingers slipped from between her velvety lips, her wetness evident and a victory in Henry's eyes.

Henry pulled her dress back down, covering her legs in the beautiful powder blue material. He untied her hands, which she brought slowly to her face to hide her shame and tears, as he knew she would.

Elena felt numb. How could it be that a man she despised like no other, could cause such a betrayal of her body and mind?

In the first time in two years, she wanted to die! Shame seeping through her thoughts and feelings like never before, her father's echoing words of dignity and honour piercing her like daggers.

Henry stayed where he was, running a hand through her golden hair, waiting for her sobs to subside.

Elena hated the way he was petting her hair, as if she were a domesticated animal. Worse yet, she hated it because she realised that it calmed her, even though she wished it not to be so.

"You may not have conceded to my demands, my dear Princess, as you have yet to address me properly. But you now know that even though you resisted me, it only took two fingers to bring your walls crumbling to the ground. I suggest you reflect upon this after I take my leave" he said slowly, as he ran his fingers through her hair. "You may rise now" he said, offering her a helping hand.

Elena pushed herself off his lap, without the helping hand. She turned her back on him immediately, he knew, to hide her tear-stricken face. She walked towards the bed, keen on putting as much distance as she could between them.

Henry remained seated on the couch for a full minute after, staring at her enticing figure, as she tried to compose herself. Sighing, he rose off the loveseat, made his way to the door, and knocked on it. As the scraping of a key was heard in the lock, Henry looked over his shoulder and said in a soft voice "It does not need to be this way, Princess" before walking out of the door, leaving Elena alone to her troubled thoughts.