The Last Princess of Lorrea Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you stop looking at me like that?" Henry laughed half heartedly. "Look," he said as he submerged the sponge in the water, squeezing it so that a thousand tiny bubbles escaped from within it. He raised the dripping sponge and placed it on her shoulder, moving slowly down her arm, then squeezing the water out of the sponge over her arm.

Elena didn't know what to make of the situation. She was confused by the sudden tenderness Henry displayed, embarrassed that a man- a Prince no less, was washing her and to top that, neither of them had a stitch of clothing on. Tears of shame began to well up in her eyes as she thought of her oath to her father, her failure to honour it coming back to haunt her as always, in moments of sheer vulnerability.

"Turn around" Henry said, his voice low and soft. Elena complied, not to please him but because she was eager to hide her tears from the Prince. She swiveled around, her arms still wrapped around her legs, resting her quivering chin on her knees. She winced as he squeezed the warm water from the sponge over her scratched back. He placed the sponge back in the water and brought it back up, rubbing her neck in a soothing rhythm. As Henry touched one of the numerous scratches on her upper back with the sponge, Elena breathed in sharply, causing Henry to pause, sponge in hand. "Sorry" he whispered, before softly kissing the scratched area with his lips.

"Please don't do that" Elena said in a small voice.

"What? This?" he asked quietly, before kissing another scratch in the same tender way.

"Yes" she moaned, closing her eyes and laying her head on her shoulder.

Henry pressed the heavy sponge to her exposed neck, squeezing the water from it, causing it to cascade down her back and her front. He moved the sponge further down her neck to her shoulder, trailing it with soft kisses, eliciting tiny shivers from Elena. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her back towards him, sloshing water over the sides of the bath, causing her to squeal in surprise as she felt his torso against her back, his evident hardness wedged between them. Elena clutched the side of the bathtub, trying to pull herself up, but to no avail. Henry leaned back against the edge of the bath, pulling Elena back with him, which allowed him to wrap an arm around her stomach to keep her from bolting.

"Let go of me" she said, her voice a little stronger than before. Henry's manhandling had snapped her back to the present, pushing away the feeling of impending emotional surrender that was creeping it's way into her mind.

"Shhh, my delicate Princess" he whispered over her shoulder, as his other hand picked up the submerged sponge and pressed it softly against her throat, letting the water cascade down her chest. "Just let yourself relax... there is nothing wrong with a little bath" he said, squeezing the sponge above her chest.

"I can think of many things that are wrong with this... this... bath" she said boldly, squirming against his grip but only managing to rub up against his hardness behind her.

"Hmmm... really?" he murmured, clearly not giving her words his full attention, as he traced the natural valley between her breasts with the sponge, rubbing her medallion against her skin..

"Yes" she said, her knuckles turning white as she clutched the sides of the bath. "Not to mention the fact that you are a man, bathing a woman. Even in Lorrea that is unheard of, if anyone were to find out, you would be the laughing stock of the entire kingdom" she said, satisfied that her words had some effect -she felt his hand still over her right breast which he had been washing tenderly.

"That is a good point. You're right, usually it is the servant who washes the master" he said, holding the sponge up in front of her.

Henry held the sponge out for Elena for a few more seconds before chuckling gently in her ear and returning to washing her breasts. "No... I didn't think you would" he said, rubbing her nipples gingerly, which were becoming more prominent with every touch of the sponge.

"I am not your servant and you are not my master" she growled, reaching up to pull the sponge away from her chest.

"No," he said softly, "I don't suppose that you are, are you?" he said, moving the sponge lower, over her abdomen.

Surprised by what he had just said, Elena turned her head to read Henry's expression, but Henry took advantage of her movement and kissed her exposed neck, sucking the area briefly, leaving little red marks.

Elena was quickly losing her concentration again. She closed her eyes and sighed deeply, the light touch of his lips felt exquisite and the gentle sucking caused her head to fall back against his chest, her knees parting slightly.

Henry smiled as he felt her relaxing against him, realising the key point to her submission was that she was extra sensitive about her neck.

Taking advantage of her emotional stupor, Henry hooked his legs between her parted knees and pulling her thighs apart, paving the way for his sponge clad hand to sweep downwards over her feminine folds.

"Oh!" Elena cried out, her eyes opening wide as her arm shot down to pull the sponge away, but she was unable to pry the sponge out of his hand. Henry's muscular legs prevented her from clamping her legs shut against his intrusion and as he managed to hold both her hands against her chest with one of his own, she was well and truly incapacitated.

Elena struggled anew when she realised how utterly exposed she was, yet all she succeeded in achieving was a great deluge of water over the sides of the bath.

"If you keep that up, there won't be any water left inside the bath" Henry chuckled as he held Elena, their limbs tightly entwined.

"Good" she snapped. That would bring this farce of a bath to an end, she thought smugly.

"Good? My Princess, I had no idea that you harboured deep within your prim and proper exterior such voyeuristic inclinations" he said.

"What do you mean?" Elena asked, her eyes narrowing as she looked back at Henry in confusion.

"Surely you realise that I would just send for more hot water? It takes, what? six or seven men to fill this tub? And they would all have quite an eyeful of you, my luscious Princess, don't you think so?" he asked, the sponge rubbing her feminine folds in a slow and tantalising way.

Elena stopped struggling instantly. She did not believe that Henry would allow his men to ogle her so, yet she was not keen to be proven wrong either.

"Good girl" he murmured, the sponge rubbing her nether region in a circular motion as he returned to kissing and sucking the soft, sensitive skin of her neck.

Elena's head dipped lower as Henry's tongue swept over the hollow basin of her collarbone, her eyelids grew heavier even though they were already closed. Her hands were pressed tightly against her chest, the chain of her medallion imbedded into her palm. As Elena breathed deeply, the medallion slipped along the chain and into her hand.

"What is it that you want from me?" she asked, her fist closing tightly on her medallion.

"I told you, you need to relax" Henry said as ran the sponge from her knee, down to her pussy and back over to the other knee, pressing firmly against the underside of her thighs as he repeated this, very slowly, over and over again.

Henry abandoned the sponge and delved two fingers into Elena's unsuspecting pussy, causing her to arch her back in surprise and attempt to squirm away from his fingers.

"Ohhh please, stop" Elena whimpered.

Henry let his fingers slip out, but not without rubbing them roughly against her clitoris, causing her to moan loudly.

"I just wanted to feel how much you enjoyed our little sponge bath" he said, his hand moving to brush a few wet strands of hair away from her face.

"Well, sorry to disappoint you, but I didn't" she mumbled.

"Say what you want Princess, but I've told you- your body doesn't lie" he sighed, the fingers of one hand sliding in between hers, pulling it down to her pussy. "You feel that?" he asked, not allowing her to pull her hand away, but held it steady against her feminine folds. "Your pussy lips are swollen - that's a sure sign that you enjoyed it... your body does not lie Princess."

Elena blushed as her fingers brushed against her swollen folds, ashamed that once again, Henry knew her body better than she did. Suddenly, she sneezed three times in quick succession.

"I guess the water is getting a little cold" he said, pulling her hand closer, looking it over. "Your skin is wrinkled as a prune, Princess" he chuckled softly.

As Henry rose slowly out of the water, he placed a warning hand on Elena's shoulder. She understood that she was not to move, which suited her fine. Having his limbs wrapped around her was not something she found very comfortable and was glad for their sudden absence.

Henry climbed out of the bath, wrapped a thick white towel around his waist and padded out of the bathroom. Elena leaned back against the marble bath, staring at the pink marble walls, the sound of Henry tinkering with the fireplace only slightly disturbing her solitude.

"Alright Princess, time to come out" Henry said, startling Elena, as she didn't realise that he had returned to the bathroom.

Elena stood up and crossed her arms over her chest, scanning the room for a towel. She scowled as she realised that Henry was holding up the only dry towel. Elena reached out for it, but Henry just smiled and shook his head, spreading the towel wide, his intentions clear. Fuming, her face as red as a tomato, she walked hesitantly towards Henry, allowing him to envelope her in the dry fluffy towel. He rubbed his hands over her arms a few times before guiding her out of the bathroom.

Henry brought her in front of the fireplace and pulled the towel away from her body. "Give that back" she squealed, clutching nothing but air as she reached for her towel.

"Just stand still, would you please?" he said as he bent down and rubbed the towel from her ankle to her thigh, drying her slowly. He repeated the same process with the other leg before drying her arms, chest, face and back. Elena found the intimacy of the act to be mortifying- while Henry was rubbing her dry, a single solitary tear rolled down her cheek, leaving a wet track against her now dry skin.

Henry stood behind her and swung the towel gently forwards between her partially spread legs, catching the loose end in front of her end with his other hand. He pulled the towel upwards suddenly, pressing the material against her pussy.

Elena yelped in shock and tried to pull the towel down, but Henry was stronger than her. He began to run the towel roughly between her legs, pulling one end higher and then the other. The seesawing motion rubbing Elena's already swollen lips, achieved the opposite effect - she was beginning to feel wet, not dry.

"Please stop!" she cried as she attempted in vain to hold the towel steady.

"Just relax Princess" he grunted as the seesawing motion picked up speed.

"Oh please, no... It burns... please stop... Ohhh Ohh" she moaned as Henry continued the frenzied 'drying', ignoring her pleas.

Henry continued, occasionally deviating from the rapid seesawing of the towel for sudden thrusts of the towel upwards against her clitoris, eliciting a scream from Elena each time he did so.

"Oh no... please no..." she moaned, her arm reaching back and grasping onto Henry in order to steady herself, as the lower half of her body started to feel heavy and numb.

Henry grinned as he pulled the towel sharply upward three successive times, causing Elena to scream and writhe before she fell sideways onto the fur rug. She lay there whimpering for a few minutes, before Henry scooped her up and carried her over to the bed. Elena was so spent, she didn't notice that when he gently laid her down on the bed, he also attached a sheepskin lined iron ankle cuff, tethering her to the bed.

Henry tossed his own towel aside and slipped in between the sheets, pulling the exhausted Princess towards him. He pulled her leg up over his own, her slick pussy rubbing against his powerful thigh. As he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her chest flush against his own, Elena tried to pull away, but the feebleness of her gesture practically went unnoticed.

"I hate you" she managed to mumble, before her head dropped sleepily against his chest.

"Shhh, my Princess" he said, lightly kissing her forehead. "You will learn to love me."