The Last Princess of Lorrea Ch. 16

Story Info
Behind closed doors.
6.8k words
4.75
78k
71

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Think of this, as the start of your education," he breathed hotly against her, his eyes twinkling with lust as he leaned forward, a wide grin spreading across his face...

"Henry!" Elena gasped as she felt his tongue trace the delicate folds of her pussy. "What do you think you're doing?" she moaned, as the bottom half of her body twisted away from the strange sensation Henry's tongue was evoking.

Henry tightened his hold on her legs, preventing her feeble and half-hearted attempts of escaping the pleasure of his tongue. He looked up at her, smiling mischievously at her flushed face and heaving chest, "just relax Elena, you will like this..." he cooed while maintaining a firm hold on her legs.

Elena stiffened as she felt Henry's fingers part her delicate folds with one hand while his other hand continued to stop Elena's attempts in covering herself from him. She gasped loudly as she felt his warm, firm tongue push between her folds, sliding into her pussy, inch by wet inch. She let out a deep breath as she felt his tongue slide back out, but gasped anew as Henry's tongue pushed back in, deeper than before.

"Henry..." Elena moaned, her hand squeezing Henry's hand that was blocking her own.

Henry didn't respond, but hastened his lingual ministrations, adding a few fluttering and curling movements with the tip of his tongue that caused Elena to squirm in his grasp.

"Henry, please..." she whimpered, her hands moving up to cover her face. Elena didn't understand how something that was so obviously morally abhorrent, could cause her to feel so... so... she wasn't sure what exactly.

Henry laughed softly, licking his lips, breathing a little heavily. His head moved to the side, his lips making contact with the soft flesh of Elena's inner thigh as his middle finger of the hand parting her pussy lips, dipped surreptitiously between them.

A moan escaped her lips, stifled only slightly by her hands covering her face. Henry continued to kiss and suck on her soft flesh of her thigh as his finger stroked Elena slowly, in and out, over and over, gradually increasing in tempo. Elena's hips jerked suddenly as Henry's thumb pressed against her clitoris, rubbing the sensitive nub in torturous circles.

Elena's hands shot out and gripped the bed sheets, her back arching away from Henry, trying to regain some semblance of control over her traitorous body. Henry wrapped his forearm over her hips and held her firmly in place as his tongue departed from the soft skin of her thigh and returned between her folds, briefly stroking her before he pressed two of his fingers into her velvety depths.

Elena hissed through her teeth, squirming fruitlessly against Henry's grip, as her pride battled more amorous stirrings. As his fingers slowly worked their way in and out of her hot, wet pussy, Henry's tongue found her clitoris and began to lick and play with the sensitive flesh. When Henry's lips closed over her sensitive nub and sucked on it, releasing a guttural growl between his teeth - Elena couldn't help herself - her body stilled and her muscles grew suddenly stiff - lifting whatever part of her not held down, off the bed.

Henry felt Elena stiffen beneath his grip and curled his fingers within her, hastening his dexterous activity until he felt her hand on his head, knocking the heavy crown off his head, twisting and pulling his hair, trying to pull him harder against her.

Elena suddenly clamped her thighs shut, trapping Henry's head between them as an intense sensation coursed through her body. Spurred on by her reaction, Henry continued to tease and suck Elena's pussy with fervour. Elena tossed back her head, her lips parting in a silent scream as her body was wracked with overwhelming sensations.

Finally, Henry felt Elena's thighs lose their tension, allowing him to move his head and look up at her. Elena lay with one trembling hand covering her eyes, her other hand over her heart, her chest rising and falling with each deep breath. Henry's fingers slid glistening from between her folds as he leaned back on his heels, observing her in all her glory, spread before him, his beautiful queen.

Henry maneuvered himself so that he was lying down next to Elena. He was behaving contrary to all his instincts - they were screaming at him to take her, thrust into her warmth right then, right there. He closed his eyes briefly and let out a deep calming breath. When he opened his eyes Elena hadn't moved, her eyes still covered.

"Elena," Henry murmured as his fingers trailed along her arm. "Tell me Princess, did you like that?"

Elena shook her head from side to side, only to be met with Henry's bark of a laugh.

"Ha! I felt you Elena - every moan, every twist and turn as you squirmed beneath my fingers... such telltale signs, my blushing bride," he said, gently pulling the crown off her head and setting it aside.

"I did not," answered Elena, all too aware of how petulant she sounded. Her haughtiness that had been suppressed due to her naked vulnerability, somehow was rearing its ugly head once more. She just found it impossible to admit that something that to her seemed lewd and taboo, could deep down, feel so wonderful.

"We have a saying here in Kravaolia, perhaps you've heard of it? 'If at first you don't succeed - try harder'", he said with a smile as his hand slid from between her legs.

Elena gasped, the hand covering her eyes flew to Henry's wrist, trying to stop him. "Henry, no! I can't - you can't - I'm too sore from before," she gasped as his fingers tickled her feminine folds once more, causing a whimper to escape her lips...

"Sensitive, not sore," Henry corrected her. "And that just makes this easier," he said with a grin, as he slipped two fingers inside. Elena's nails dug into his wrist.

"Henry," Elena began, before her breath caught in her chest and she spoke no more. She felt Henry curl his fingers inside her, stroking her from within. Her head fell back and she shut her eyes, her thighs clamping tightly over Henry's hand.

"Now, tell me again that you don't like this," Henry whispered hotly against her ear.

Elena didn't answer; she just bit her lip and furrowed her brow, trying to control herself.

"Or this," he continued, his thumb pressing against her clit, causing a strangled moan to escape her lips.

Henry added a slight twisting movement with his wrist- which caused Elena gasp, but what really drew out a response from her was Henry's tongue, tracing the hard, erect outline of her nipples. Elena was starting to move in tune with Henry's fingers, actually thrusting herself against them. However as soon as he started, he stopped - his hand and his tongue.

Elena whimpered, attempting to grind against Henry's still fingers.

"No Elena," Henry said. Elena opened her eyes and looked at Henry's blazing eyes in confusion.

"I want you to keep those beautiful eyes on me, all the time. If you close them, I stop, understand?"

Elena whimpered and bucked her hips against his hand. Her pride wouldn't allow her to answer. She couldn't believe that she was actually enjoying his touch. Embarrassment and arousal, such conflicting emotions, were driving her insane. She couldn't take much more.

"Understand Elena?" Henry asked with a knowing smile.

Elena nodded slowly, a faint blush spreading across her face.

Henry, without wasting any time, thrust his fingers in deeper, his thumb pressing her nub hard. Elena gasped and tossed her head back, her eyes closed.

Henry's hand froze. Elena whimpered, squeezing his hand between her thighs. It took her a few moments before she realised her why Henry had stopped. Slowly, she opened her eyes and looked into Henry's. He smiled at her doe -eyed expression, his fingers once more dancing wildly, demonstrating his approval.

Elena bit her lip, her fingers still clutching Henry's wrist as he slowly thrust his two fingers deeper. Elena moaned audibly at the torturous pace, her eyes wide and almost pleading for Henry to give her what she needed - even if she wasn't really sure what it was that she wanted - or her body wanted, she chided herself.

Henry smiled at the lust filled expression blooming on his new bride's face, before pressing his lips to hers, kissing her partially parted lips as she groaned softly, Henry's fingers moving faster between her sensitive folds.

"Henry," Elena pleaded breathlessly against his lips, digging her nails into his wrist. Henry's smile widened as Elena's body jerked slightly against his as he pressed his thumb against her clit. Elena whimpered and her breathing quickened as Henry curled his fingers inside her, stroking her within. Elena arched her back, bringing her prominent nipples closer to Henry. Without pause, Henry's lips closed over one of her breasts, his tongue dancing and flicking her nipple incessantly.

"Oh God!" Elena moaned, clutching everything and anything in reach as her pleasure reached a crescendo.

"Not God," Henry whispered hotly against her ear, "just me."

Henry's thumb scraped across Elena's clit one last time before she lost herself completely in the ecstasy of her orgasm.

"Henryyyyyyyy..." Elena moaned as blissful waves of pleasure rippled through her body. Elena's hand fell limply from Henry's wrist - her nail marks still visible. Her eyes closed slowly as her lips parted ever so slightly - a feeling of bodily bliss spread through her, her thoughts just a swirl of white mist, nothing in focus or of importance.

"That was beautiful," Henry murmured, before he pressed his lips softly against Elena's, parting them gently as his tongue darted forth in a pleasurable dance. "You're beautiful," he said, running his fingertips across her stomach, his large masculine hand a stark contrast against her soft, fair skin.

Elena, whose post-orgasmic bliss had begun to dissipate slowly, gradually became aware once more of Henry's naked proximity. Blushing with increasing embarrassment, Elena realised that once more Henry had demonstrated his power over her body - and her weak sense of control.

"It is now time Elena," he started to say, brushing a lock of hair away from her face. "Time that we truly become husband and wife - that you really become my queen," he continued as he pushed himself up, maneuvering himself so that he hovered over Elena's flushed body, almost straddling her.

Panic leapt into Elena's eyes as his muscular figure loomed over her. Noticing her distress, Henry kissed her gently on the lips. "Do not worry my Princess, I will be gentle," he said before leaning forwards and taking her nipple between his lips.

Elena bit her lip, trying to calm herself. She knew what was expected of her now; she could not deny her husband the right to claim her as his own on their wedding night. She was enjoying the feeling of his rough tongue against her smooth skin, but for some reason the more weight he pressed against her, the more panicked she felt.

"Henry," Elena breathed, placing a shaking hand against his chest as she felt him settle himself once more between her thighs, spreading them slowly.

Henry leaned forward, pressing his forehead against Elena's and closed his eyes. "I love to hear you say my name," he moaned, spreading her legs wider still.

"Henry, I... I... please," she stammered, placing her other hand against Henry's chest, this time pushing slightly against him.

"I have waited so long for this, my Princess," Henry moaned as he slowly lowered his muscled form over Elena's, his hard member brushing lightly against her feminine folds.

Blind panic exploded suddenly in the pit of her stomach, sending Elena's heart racing, her nails digging into Henry's chest as the lower part of her body started to squirm.

Henry's lips parted contact from the soft hollow of her neck. "Relax," he whispered hotly against her, "I promise you, i'll be gentle."

Henry's words barely registered with Elena, her arms pushing Henry away from her with all her might, her nails breaking his skin from the pressure. "NO... Henry - Please stop! I can't..." she cried, tears starting to form in her eyes.

Henry pulled himself away from her neck and looked at her face - what he saw made his heart lodge itself in his throat. Elena's eyes were wide and round with terror, tears snaking their way down her skin. He immediately pushed himself off her shaking body and crouched beside her. Elena promptly rolled onto her side, away from him, hiding her tear stricken face. Henry cursed himself under his breath for not noticing how distressed she really was, thinking lightly of her hesitancy, thinking it born of her innocence and inexperience. Swearing loudly once more, he pushed himself off the bed and turned his back on Elena to hide his anger and embarrassment.

Elena wiped away her tears and rolled back over, determined to explain to Henry what happened, but all she found was an empty bed. She looked up and saw his tall, naked, muscular figure looking out the window, his back turned on her as his fingers raked through his hair over and over again.

"Henry," she called from the bed, her voice cracking slightly.

Henry squared his shoulders, but other than that didn't move away from the window.

"Henry," she called again softly, extending her hand to him.

"Elena... I'm... I'm so sorry," he croaked, his head dropping down to his chest.

Elena slipped out of bed, wrapping the thin bedsheet around her, slowly making her way to him. "Henry, it's alright... really... I'm alright," she said softly, placing a calming hand on his back. "I'm sorry - I should have -" she started to say before Henry cut her off.

"Do not apologize, Elena, it is NOT your fault!" He said, a slight edge to his voice, his hands balled into tight fists at his sides.

"Henry," Elena murmured, pressing her lips to the taut skin between his shoulder blades. She kissed his bare back softly, over and over again until she felt the muscle beneath relax, Henry's hands unclenching slowly.

"Please look at me," Elena asked, pressing her head against Henry's back.

Henry slowly turned around, looking down at Elena. The hurt and pained look in his eyes caused her throat to constrict tightly, requiring her to clear her throat a few times before she was able to speak properly.

"Henry, I know you think-" she began to say, before being interrupted.

"Elena I -" he blurted out, but was silenced by Elena's soft fingers pressing against his lips.

"Shhh, listen to me," she said softly. "I know you want to - to take me like any other man on his wedding night, and don't think that I don't want you to... to fulfill that right," she said hastily, bypassing pink and turning a dark crimson. "But it's just that when you lay on top of me, when I felt the full weight of you against me, pinning me down like that, it brought back memories, bad memories," Elena said quietly.

Henry looked away again. "I do not wish our every interaction to cause you to relive such painful memories Elena," he said in a strained voice, his hands balled into fists once again.

Elena turned his face back to hers, her hand cupping his cheek gently. "Nor do I, but Henry, you are not listening. It was not the physical act of your touch that caused me react like I did, it was the circumstance," Elena explained slowly.

Henry looked back at Elena in confusion. "I'm not quite sure I understand."

"What I mean to say," she began slowly, "is that what frightened me was the feeling of helplessness that I felt - it reminded me of how I felt when Cas- I mean, He, when he touched me. The weight of your body - pinning me down, made me feel that way again. And it scared me."

"Oh," Henry replied simply. "You're not frightened of me? Of my touch?" he asked, running his fingers down her bare arm.

"No," she whispered, her heart racing.

Silence stretched between them for a minute, during which the only sounds were the crackling fire and Elena's slightly audible breathing.

"So what i'm saying is," Elena continued, blushing furiously - she couldn't believe what she was about to say -"is that we can still consummate our marriage, but perhaps in another way."

Henry stared at Elena before blinking once, then twice. Finally, he even chuckled slightly, to which Elena smiled in return, knowing what he was about to say, having intentionally used those words, knowing the response they would draw forth from Henry. "Consummate our marriage? Honestly Elena, how many times do I have to tell you, it's called making love," he said with a grin, before he pulled her against him in a heated kiss.

Elena broke the kiss, twisting her head away. "Yes and as you've mentioned on numerous occasions," she continued, unable to look him in the eyes, "that you could, uh, teach me a few things about the marital bed," she ignored his bark of a laugh, "- therefore I know that you could probably think of a way to -er - to - to make - make - love to me, without causing me to feel quite so... helpless," Elena stammered, her face turning bright red once more, pulling the sheet tighter around her.

Elena felt Henry's fingers tilt her chin up. She looked up at Henry, noting that the mischievous glint had returned to his eyes, no doubt his mind racing with what she had just said.

"Oh, there are many ways for me to pleasure you, for both of us to feel pleasure... and you would be far from helpless, Elena," Henry said softly, before his words trailed off as he lost himself in thought.

"Erm - eh, good, I suppose," Elena said. She couldn't believe that she had actually just talked Henry INTO sleeping with her. What was wrong with her?! Well, nothing was really wrong with her, she chastised herself - she was just slipping too easily into the role of a wife for her own liking. Somehow her mother's teachings had left a deeper impression than she realised - despite Elena's reluctance to learn or hear about such things growing up.

Elena's mind snapped back to the present when she felt Henry's fingers thread between her own, gripping her hand in his before he pulled her gently along behind him. They came to a halt before the large bed - Henry let go of Elena's hand as he sat down on the edge of the bed. Gently, slowly and ever so eroticly, Henry pulled the sheet from her body.

Elena expected Henry to say something - anything really, but all he did was look at her with a thoughtful look on his face, before pushing himself further back on the bed, until he was lying down in the centre of the bed with his head on the pillows.

"Come here Elena," Henry beckoned, his hand open in invitation to her. Elena clumsily and self-consciously crawled onto the bed, settling down on her knees beside Henry.

"Now," Henry continued in a soft yet firm voice -Elena could tell that he was enjoying instructing her on their wedding night, his voice brimming with confidence, it was as if the last few minutes had never happened. "I want you to stand up - careful now," he said, placing a steadying hand on her ankle.

Elena got to her feet slowly, the mattress beneath them causing her to feel quite unsteady.

"Oh my beautiful queen, the view from down here - I tell you..." Henry said, his eyes smoldering with lust. Elena blushed again, for what must have been the thousandth time that evening. "I ask you now to stand over me - place one foot on the outside of my hips, yes, good - just like that, now the other one," he said, raising his head slightly off the pillow to get a better look.

Elena stood astride Henry, feeling extremely self-conscious. Henry's hand caressed her bare ankle, making its way up her smooth calf, his touch light and barely there - but it felt to Elena like a hot brand.

"What now?" Elena asked, her voice small and timid. She hated feeling like this - being told what to do, not being the most knowledgeable in the room. She cleared her throat, swallowing her pride at the same time.

12