The Last Step

Story Info
She submits and gives him the best he's ever had
915 words
3.78
24.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed you up the steps to our room...my heart pounding with each step closer, my pussy growing wetter and wetter as I see the room numbers grow closer to ours. You open the door to the room. I barely put my purse down when your hand reaches up through the back of my hair and pulls my head back and to the side roughly. Your lips lightly brush against mine, your tongue teasingly darts into my mouth then your tongue starts probing me...I feel as if you are trying to claim my soul with that kiss. Your grip on my head loosens briefly before you tighten it pulling my hair more...and my head back.

This action of yours causes me to let a moan escape from deep inside me, to try to push my body closer to yours. Your other hand reaches up and slides across my breast softly before you pinch my nipple making me moan and kiss you even deeper. We are backed up against the dresser now, I lean back and sit down slightly, you have made my legs go weak with pure hunger for you. Your hands are now roaming all over my body yet they seem to constantly miss the areas I need your touch the most.

We are still kissing when your hands stop their movement, and you then pull away from me. I lean into you, trying to capture that kiss back again but you grab my hair again while asking me if I was ready to become your slut....no longer just in talk but in reality. Parts of me want to scream "yes sir" while that deep core of me needs that last bit of reassurance. I look in your eyes and know in that moment, I trust you in ways I've never trusted before.

"Yes Sir" barely comes out as a whisper...I try again, "Yes Sir, I am your slut and you are my Master." This time it is clear and strong, I have taken that last final step to you and I am no longer scared. Your hands cradle my face and pull me to your lips, your mouth pressing hard against mine opening my lips with your tongue as you start exploring your new slut.

Your hands have begun they're own exploring, your fingers pull and twist my nipples, so hard, my pussy juices are running down my thighs. I want you to touch me, to see how wet you make me, to know how much I want you. Your mouth has moved down to my nipple now, you are sucking and licking on me. All of a sudden your teeth sink into me, hard enough to cause me to gasp out loud, you look up at me and inform me that's just the first of many sounds I'll be making for you tonight. You stand up and pull me to where I'm standing in front of you.

Your hand reaches up under my skirt and two of your fingers sink into my dripping wet pussy. With that action combined with everything you have done to me since we walked in there, I can't stop myself from coating your fingers with my cum. You pull them out of me, licking one clean then giving me the other to clean off for you. As I suck your finger clean, you pull your cock out and tell me "suck my cock slut".

Eager to have you in my mouth I bend to my knees and take you in my throat as far as I can. As I begin sucking and licking on your cock, you move me to where I'm laying down and you are straddling my face. I suck one of your balls into my mouth, flicking my tongue around it as I'm sucking. I take the other one into my mouth next giving it the same treatment.

You move farther over my face giving me your ass to eat. I begin with my tongue running across before I go inside of you. My tongue fucking your ass, I can taste you, the smell of you, it is almost to much for me, I can feel another orgasm building inside of me without even your touch on my skin. You move back down to fuck my mouth with your cock, sliding it in between my lips back and forth, my fingers are playing with your balls and teasing your ass some more. I can feel the head of your cock growing as your pace intensifies and you begin pushing deeper into my mouth.

Your hands reach back and start kneading and pulling on my breasts, pinching my nipples as you fuck my mouth. I take one of my fingers and bury deep into your ass and begin fucking your ass in rhythm to your cock fucking my mouth. The orgasm I have been building on has started to come to the edge just as yours has. I feel your hot cum starting to shoot down my throat as I feel my pussy start to spasm. I slowly slide my finger out of you as I drink your cum inside of me, draining your cock. You slowly back off my face and chest. I have a hard time not smiling.....just from the sheer joy of knowing I pleased you. You lay down on the floor beside me and the only thing you say is "I knew you would be a good slut."

"mmmm....Thank you, Sir"