The Last True Fan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan sat back, stunned. He looked out the window, then back at her, then out again. His mouth moved trying to speak, but words would not come out.

"I didn't know where to turn," Brenda continued. "I was locked out and had to stay on a few couches looking for work and a place to live, until one of my old friends told me about her sister Josie. After three months alone and desperate, it was a godsend. Josie gave me a job sight unseen and got her brother Frankie to let me have the trailer over there without a deposit." She blew her nose and continued crying.

"Josie's a great lady, a saint," Dan said, "and I'd do anything to help her." He sat and looked at Brenda curiously, a tear stealing down his cheek. A couple of times he stirred to move closer to her, but he stopped and sat back, watching her tears.

Mopping her red eyes, she handed the Kleenex box back to him. "I've told you too much already. We'll be good neighbors and we'll live together in peace here." Her voice came up at the end, desperate to change the topic. "It's such a lovely place. Any snakes in the pond?"

Blinking, Dan tried to look through his wall down the pond and back. His head went back and forth, and it took a few moments before he could whisper: "Nope. I'm down there almost every day, and if I see any signs of a snake, I hunt it down and kill it."

"Oh, goodie. Maybe I can take a dip in there."

Dan nodded his head, lubricated his throat, and took a minute to speak again in a slightly less warbly voice. "Don't like snakes 'round when I'm fishin'."

"You fish every day?"

"Yeah, almost. Freezer's full of crappie and bass. If you want any, let me know. Good eatin'."

"All right." Standing up, she took a step toward the door, then went back to cup Dan's face. The look was still of amazement; his eyes followed hers, but the rest of his visage told of shock at her revelation. "This is all too much for you isn't it?" He looked down sheepishly. "You loved the characters I played and you probably even fantasized about me, didn't you?" Another tear trickled from the corner of his eye. "Oh, how sweet, you did, you did," She said in a high, saccharine voice, patting his face and tracing his hairline. Looking deep into his face, she found his history in every line of worry and loneliness etched there. "You've never had much luck with girls, did you? Short and skinny and shy. Serving in the Air Force when people didn't respect the military. All these years you loved me from afar, maybe a bit too much, and now you've having trouble digesting what I told you."

He looked up at her hopelessly, his mouth slightly open and his face turning red. "I'm sorry, Dan, I should have waited to tell you until we got to know each other better. It's been too long since I've met someone like you, and I forgot you're from a different time and place than I am." Her eyes were brimming again as she smiled at him. "Maybe your dream disappeared too quick. Maybe you feel a bit more lost in life than you did this morning." She leaned forward and kissed his brow. "Don't worry, Dan, you're very sweet and I think the world of you. Gotta love my last true fan, don't I?"

Getting up, she glided to the door and turned. "I gotta do some more unpacking. Which tomato did you say I could have?"

"Take them all, please," he whispered, gesturing with his hands. "I'll have more tomorrow."

She picked them up and returned to give his brow another kiss, cupping his head. "See you," she murmured before turning and exiting, the door banging behind her.

After sitting still for a half hour, Dan got up and took a bottle of bourbon down from the cabinet above his refrigerator. He drank three shots without pause before going to the pond to sit at its bank for the rest of the afternoon, watching the dragonflies and the bass snapping at water bugs and listening to the frog's chorus as daylight faded.

Coming back to his trailer, he put together a peanut butter sandwich and started watching the first season of _Grape Stompers_, smiling and laughing whenever Brenda's character appeared on screen. Night settled in and the lights of the trailers across the way went out. The series Dan loved took away some of his bewilderment and sadness.

Suddenly, there was a knock at his window, and Brenda stood outside in the outfit she was wearing earlier in the day. Dan paused the playback and turned to look at her. She placed her palms on his window, leaning forward. Her smile was genuine admiration, her eyes were bright, and her body illuminated by the light of the window. Dan was almost motionless, looking at her, blinking in disbelief. They held the tableau, in awe of each other, her breath slightly fogging the glass. A bulge formed in his overalls and grew when her gaze descended to look at it.

She looked at him shyly and started playing with the strap of her halter top. Biting her lip, she glanced down and up again, running her fingers higher to the tie. With a pull, she undid the knot and held one side up as she allow the other to slide down, tenderly revealing her breast. His gaze still fixed on her, she brought the other side down, gently offering her beauty to him, allowing her naked breasts to glow in the reflected light of his living room. Her form was past its prime, sagging and bumpy, but Dan licked his lips and trembled as if Venus herself was standing before him in full glory.

Dan's body tensed, and his eyes grew large, drinking in the sight before him. Brenda smiled and started tracing the curves of her body, massaging her boobs and pinching the nipples. Lifting her right breast up, she closed her eyes and began running her tongue around the aureola, teasing the erect nipple before sucking it into her mouth. Her face was ecstatic as she savored her own brown flesh, and after a few moments let it down to lift the left breast up for a sensuous tongue tracing and a firm suck. Dan leaned forward, his gaze locked, his mouth slightly open, his pants suddenly tight.

When she finished, she lifted both tits up, offering them to him, and pressed them against his window. They flattened into circles within circles, brown inside white. A smile creased his mouth, and she smiled broadly in return. She welcomed his adoring gaze, bathed in the light of his admiration and worship, fed his hungry gaze with her body. Reaching forward, she put a long, lingering kiss on the glass, leaving a circle of bright red behind, before slowly moving back and out of the circle of light.

Awakening the next morning at daybreak, he thought the previous night was a dream until he saw the red circle on his window as he drank his coffee. Looking across the park, her van was gone; she must have gone in before Josie's Diner opened at 5:00AM. He went through his morning routine and left for work, leaving the red circle and wispy prints of flesh untouched. They stayed until a Sunday night spring squall washed the window clean.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 15 years ago
Just lovely

Real and well-written, all that a Lit story should be, but too many aren't. Thank you.

funkyhatfunkyhatalmost 15 years ago
TOUCHING

I love the way you laid this one out...very realistic and so human.

We all dream of our own ''true love''...and are usually heartsick when we are hit in the face with the truth. I'm kinda glad that Dan was given one good memory to keep...maybe something on a 'platonic' level might happen...

petiteandproudofitpetiteandproudofitalmost 15 years ago
Just wow!

I love it ... what happens next? What happens next? *grins*

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

And Then There Were Two Spring Break with my sister and her friends.in Romance
Two Years Later Guy tracks down a girl he fell in love with at college.in Romance
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
A Means to an End Can a pornstar find love with a simple country boy?in Romance
Play Date Childhood friends meet again.in Romance
More Stories