The Laudromat

Story Info
A not-so-boring evening in the laundromat.
1.5k words
3.79
17.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hot in the Laundromat. The thick blanket of humidity hung over the small room. She was alone as she sat on an empty washer, waiting for the dryer to finish. Blue jean cut off shorts and white tank top adorning her body, white sandals had been discarded somewhere along the way.

He entered clad in tight white T-shirt and jeans, jet black hair cropped fairly short, penetrating eyes washed over her as a polite smile was forwarded. They exchanged pleasantries and sat in silence for a few long moments before he ambled over to her. Sliding between her legs he looked up at her and smile...then leaned and kissed her bare shoulder. His kisses were like hot iron pokers upon her flesh, piercing through her with heat and thirst filled with lust. Her toned, tanned legs separated and wrapped around him slowly, draping their length over his hips, he pressed forward and drug his searing kisses along her collarbone and over to the other shoulder. Fingers lifted his chin as she brought his lips to meet hers in what would be a passionate, heated kiss. Tongues intertwining like erotic lovers, lips pressed firmly onto each other their fullness magnified. His fingers walking up her spine, hers holding his face between them.

With quick motion he scooped her off the washer and to the back folding table, placing her gently down. Fingers danced over erect nipples as they screamed for release from their cotton jail. The heat and moisture grew between her legs. His prominent bulge growing, hardening behind his faded jeans.

*you want me to fuck you here, and now?*

She nodded.

*how do you ask?*

*please fuck me, here...now...hard and fast*

*I'll decide speed and tempo...*

His fingers slid under that tank top, tweaking her firm nipples. His head lowering to meet them with a kiss...tongue encircling their taut form yet never quite touching the protruding pinkness. Her back arched into his mouth as he stepped back.

*not yet Angel...patience*

The soft whimper emanated from full pouty lips as cut off shorts tightened between her nether lips, pressing hard against swollen clit. Her fingers frantically searching for a way to please him, to release the engorged beast between his legs and make it hers. Fingers found purchase on his button and zipper, carefully extracting the swollen member. His mouth covered the pinkness as teeth and tongue worked over her nipple in expert fury. His hands sliding up her thighs, slight nails dragging down her naked inner thighs then lifting and pressing into the separation caused by the tight shorts. Feeling her heat his cock twitched in her hands.

A long slow lick of her palm as it returned to his shaft, stroking his long member up and down in rhythmic motion while her legs separated. The jeans still clinging to his hips he pulled a 6" blade from the pocket and sliced up the left hem and then the right, pulling the pieces apart, he slit (carefully) through the center. Then to the panties. Meanwhile, her fingers never wavered the grip became tighter around his cock, the stroking a little faster, finger dabbed at the spot of newly emanated white cum that pooled at the tip then lifted to her mouth as the panties were cut away.

Pink fleshy tongue lapping at the white liquid that nestled hotly on her finger. Placing the blade on the table he pushed with gentle forcefulness at her knees, bending them as the feet planted on the table.

*that's my pretty angel...*

Her cleanly shaven pussy glistened in the bright light of the Laundromat. His fingers slowly...tortuously sliding along the outer walls as her juices flooded the fingertips. He lifted his wet fingers to her mouth allowing her to taste of herself while she stroked his fully engorged cock with practiced ease. He pressed the tank top past full breasts and let it rest, lowering his head to her nipples he suckled gently; his fingers dipped into their warm, wet hole and moved with quick results. His hand was flooded in hot feminine moisture within mere seconds. Her head tipped back, still stroking him as his head lowered to lap at the exuding juice that pooled along his hand and over her clean lips.

Her back arced against his lips, his mouth, his tongue as it invaded her. Teeth braised against her clit, swollen and sensitive. Nibbling as his fingers continued to work deep within her walls. Tongue darting over swollen lips, in the exposed slit until it became awash with yet another shivered climax.

*let me suck you...please...*

Running a hand down her front, he tugged slightly at her hips pulling her off the table. His hands pressing down along her shoulders, lowering her to a squatted position. The jean shorts hanging off her form, his fingers continued their diligent work on her breasts as her mouth brought him fully inside. Her tongue pointed and poised gliding along swollen shaft, then flicking softly at the engorged head. Increasing the suction inside as if she were trying to suck a truck through a straw she continued to bob in quick rhythm along his cock. Her hand working in symmetrical rhythm along the base. He groaned as his fingers entangled her air. She pressed on, increasing her rhythm, tongue gliding easily mixed with saliva and precum up and down in long smooth strokes...pumping the base with nimble fingers. She whimpered. His long cock hitting the back of her throat with every downward bob of her head.

His hands reached and lifted her back to the table. She whimpered once more. Pressing her knees back again her feet planted firmly on the table, with a free hand he guided his cock to her awaiting slit. Rubbing the length of her walls...slicking the head until it shined in the bright lights. Nudging her swollen, sensitive clit he smiled at her. With graceful, fluid movement her kissed her as the beast slid with forced precision deep within her. Neither moved for a moment. Her tightness increasing around him as inner walls constricted the invader like a boa around prey. Breaking the kiss, his hips thrust firmly into her once.

*your tight angel...I like it tight*

And then he thrust, she whimpered and clawed into his shoulders. His hands slipped under her ass...pulling her towards him. His strokes were long and smooth, she watched, each outward movement emphasized by her moisture covering his cock. Quickly bringing her to heated release he smiled.

*that's a good girl, cum for me*

The soft quiver spurred him, yet he stopped. His fingers moved to her clit and rubbed in curricular motion as he pressed that orgasm to elongated time. She whimpered, her breathing eradicate as her body continued in endless waves of pleasure.

He began his smooth rhythmic pumping again. Expertly timing each thrust to make each send her near climax. Then he pulled her off the table, stepped back , removing himself from her as he pushed her to that squatting position again.

*give me head until I tell you to stop*

He demanded as she greedily consumed his cock. Repeating the long smooth strokes with her tongue as he had given her. Her tongue taut and gliding along his swollen shaft, tasting her juice mingled with his precum on his cock. Her head moving in quicker rhythm, hand working in unison with mouth. Engorged nipples erect as breasts moved with fanatic irregular rhythm. Her goal was clear, fingers lowered to her clit, encircling it as she continued to suck this hard gift in her mouth. The minuscule shivers began once more as he demanded...

*stop*

Looking up, her eyes reveling her lust, her hunger, to taste of him as he had of her. He lifted her and turned her around, forcefully pressing her back and shoulders down onto the table before them. The without a word or a moment in time, thrust his thick hard member deep within her. Her back arched against him as a silent whimper escaped, her teeth biting down on her lower lip as breasts pressed hard into the table. His hands moving around her hips and slamming in hard, over and over he slammed against her fragile inner walls. They fought back by holding tightly against him, he groaned; she shivered. The fourth orgasm hit hard and fast as her knees buckled, thankfully held up by the table as he slapped her ass. Slapping it repeatedly, but in perfect rhythm with each hard thrust until his fingers curled into her sides and he groaned as he released the beast. The hot wave of cum shot deeply inside her, burning its fiery path deep within her pussy. He continued his fanatical pumping...allowing each drop to be released inside her body.

*that's my good girl, my beautiful angel...*

She turned looking over her shoulder...

*thank you...*

He smiled and stepped back, slowly extracting the now spent monster from within her.

*no angel, thank you.*

And then...

He was gone.