The Laundrette

Story Info
A man, woman, and laundry fantasy.
1.5k words
3.43
8.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dropped her bag and placed the coins in the machine, closed the lid and heard the water slowly filling up. The place was empty, the swishing of traffic on the wet bitumen and the washing machine filling up were the only sounds she could hear.

She opened the lid and bent over the machine to pour the soap powder in. She closed the lid again and waited for the powder to dissolve. She opened the lid again and as she did so she heard firm footsteps heading slowly towards her, she did not turn around intent on her task, leaning over the machine to put her clothes in.

The footsteps had stopped, she could sense their owner was very close, she ignored it leaning over to put the last of her clothing in the machine.

"You have very beautiful breasts," a warm, masculine voice said softly.

She closed the lid and turned in the direction of the voice. A tall, dark-haired attractive young man stood there looking sheepish, nervous and a little pink with embarrassment.

"I know that is a really weird thing to say to a stranger it just kinda popped out of my mouth, I hope I have not offended or disturbed you," he quickly added.

She looked him over, he was rather attractive, he had a rather honest trustworthy kind of face but appearances could be deceptive.

"Well, that depends on the thought processes that went with it and what your intent is? Be totally honest with me, it's the best way," she commented , giving him a reassuring smile.

He cleared his throat a little, glanced at the ground, showed signs of coming to a decision and met her squarely in the eye.

"As I walked in here, the first thing I noticed was the sight of you bending over the washing machine"

"As you did so your breasts were hanging by themselves almost, pushing up against your dress. I could see their smooth round outline, just see a little bit of the smooth white skin at the top of them and a tiny outline of your nipples pushing against the fabric."

"I was thinking how round, pert and beautiful they were. Wondering how warm and smooth they would feel to touch."

"Imagining what they would look like, how it would feel to run my hands over them, to kiss and lick."

"And I guess I spoke without thinking. I just couldn't help noticing, that's all."

" I was just looking, though I know it was probably rude of me, I couldn't/can't seem to help it."

" Just looking, I would never even come close to touching unless I'm asked."

"I also could not help noticing your beautiful, long legs and gorgeous face either. I don't usually go around saying these things," he said.

She could feel her nipples slowly becoming erect, her panties getting moist. She swallowed, clasped her hands tightly together in an attempt to get control and clear her mind of the images created by the man's words.

She hesitated, swallowed again, looked around the otherwise empty laundromat.

She said "okay, what you said sounds sane. So you like my breasts, do you? You would like to feel them?" She glanced up at him smiling.

"Yes" he said and gulped.

She took his hand and drew him into a little alcove, where no-one could see them. She unbuttoned the top of her dress revealing almost half of two smallish firm breasts as he stared at her puzzled and nervous.

"Go on then" she said.

"Are you quite sure?" he asked.

"Yes, please." she gasped.

He moved closer and put one firm, smooth hand down the front of her dress and gently grasped her left breast circling it, running his fingers over its smooth surface.

She gasped.

He then did the same to the right breast. He then gently ran a finger over each of her nipples and gently tweaked them.

She moaned.

Next he unbuttoned a couple more of the buttons on her dress so both her breasts were exposed to him. For a moment he stared at them.

"They are even more beautiful and sexy than I could ever have imagined."he muttered with a moan.

Then he carefully took one breast in his mouth and sucked it and then did the same to the other one. She leaned back against the wall and closed her eyes.

He slowly licked both her tits with long, sensuous strokes, the feel of his tongue on her soft, sensitive skin causing small tremors of pleasure down her spine.

Then he took a nipple in his mouth, gently sucking then licking it.

"Suck harder" she muttered, putting her hands on his shoulders for extra support.

He did and she gasped, her breath a little shallow. He did the same to the other nipple and she almost screamed.

She slowly undid his shirt and pulled it away from his jeans and ran her hands over his smooth almost hairless solid chest.

She then brought his mouth to hers and they came together in a wonderously deep and satisfying kiss as she pulled him up to her, her breasts pushed hard against his warm chest.

She broke the kiss and gently rubbed her breasts up and down his chest, her nipples rubbing against his. She stopped and proceeded to lick and suck his nipples. Starting out sucking softly then a little harder as he moaned for more.

"Bite them a little, please." he begged.

She quickly and gently answered his plea. At the same time he gently grasped both her firm breasts in his hands.

And gently started to squeeze them. "Oh yes please, a little harder." she groaned.

Her now almost thoroughly soaked panties clung to her body and she could feel his slowly increasing erection pushing up against her.

"Oh god." she screamed as he squeezed both her nipples.

She could hear people talking close by on the street. She gently pushed him away and buttoned up her dress, tn looked up at him as he buttoned up his shirt looking a little puzzled at the sudden halt.

"I think I had better hurry up and take you home before I yell so loud everyone will know what we are doing." she quickly said.

"Oh" was all he said as she quickly bundled up her clothes in a bag and grabbed him by the hand.

Then walked swiftly to the end of the block and unlocked the door to her unit. She dropped her bag in the hallway, turned around and kissed him hard.

He then picked her up in his arms and said "Where's the most comfortable place?" she then gave directions to her bedroom.

They entered the room and he tossed her onto the bed. Then took his shoes off and jumped down beside her.

She slipped her dress off over her head and crawled on top of him putting her breast near his mouth as she did so, he grasped the nipple in his mouth and sucked her as he undid his shirt.

She then rubbed her breasts against his face,chest and over the hard mound under his jeans. She then undid his jeans as he ran his hands all over her body feeling every inch of her.

She pulled the jeans and his underpants off and rubbed her breasts against his hard cock and then down the inside of his leg.

He moaned.

She then licked along his cock and gently put the tip in her mouth and sucked, he gasped, she took more and more into her mouth and sucked harder and harder as he begged her to until he came.

She looked up at him and smiled.

Then he gently pushed her onto her back and slowly pulled her black, lacy and wet panties off, brought them to his face and took in her scent before tossing them to the floor.

Then he was kissing and licking her all over - her mouth, her tits, her belly-button, her toes, her inner thighs till she could barely stand it and he started to lick and suck her cunt and clit.

Slowly, slowly, then faster and faster as she begged for mercy till she came and came as her whole body shook with orgasm after orgasm.

"Wow" was all he said as he laid down next to her, hugging her tight, before running his hands all over her, taking in her beautiful body, kissing her, gently at first then more powerfully and demandingly.

She looked him in the eye and muttered "yes, yes please."

He looked puzzled - " yes fuck me, please, that is what you were wondering wasn't it," she said.

"Oh, was it that obvious?" he said. She smiled.

He kissed her - mouth,breasts gradually moving down her body. He kissed her wet cunt and sat astride her, she opened her legs wide and rubbed his cock with her hand as she did so. He gently entered her, let his cock fill her up.

She smiled up at him "oh god, you feel so good." she murmured. He then moved his cock inside her slow at first till she pleaded with him to go faster. Faster and faster he moved until they both exploded in an incredible, simultaneous orgasm. And he collapsed on top of her with a satisfied grin.

She stood up straighter, and stretched against the washing machine, her panties becoming moist. Quit fantasing, you have got work to do." she said to herself.