The Law of Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers

"WOW," Annabel said, "this clearly has your distinctive style, but there is something inspired about it, something special I cannot define." As Annabel said this she absently rubbed a hand against one of her tits, as I had done when I was painting it.

Annabel continued, "I think this could make a lot of money if we promote it the right way. Do you have any others like this?"

"Yes," I replied, "I have another also inspired by the feminine form and have ideas for others following this style."

We then agreed that I would bring along the other canvas along with any new works following this theme next week.

Over the next month I continued to be inspired in my art but on Annabel's recommendation I was not selling any of the larger works on the feminine theme, I painted a few smaller pieces to sell simply to generate interest, I also entered a larger piece in a major art competition.

The idea behind all this was to launch myself as a new figure in the art world with the largest impact possible. This however was not helping my finances much because in the last month I had only sold 3 smaller works for $300 each.

So when they closed my local Starbucks, and I lost my day job, I was really feeling the pressure.

Feeling a little anxious I told Ashley about my problem, to which Ashley replied, "No problem, there is a new position opening up waiting tables at the restaurant where I am a waitress, we could work together and you could even fill in for me when I am at rehearsals."

Ashley went on to tell me about the good tips and bonus plan for doing a good job, and I was really feeling good about it until she dropped the bombshell. "Only thing is, it is for a waitress."

I was just going to ask her why she built the job up for me, if I couldn't do it, when suddenly I understood what Ashley had in mind, "Are you suggesting that I take the position as a woman?"

"Look at you," said Ashley, "your features look more feminine than masculine, your hair is long and silky, your skin is smooth and supple, you haven't shaved for weeks and still you have no body hair, you keep accidently slipping into your female voice when you are talking to people, and don't try to tell me that you don't prefer wearing feminine attire."

I felt that Ashley was trying to undermine my masculinity, but in truth what could I say, everything she said was right.

"Besides," continued Ashley, "I am on good terms with the restaurant management and they will take you on, on my recommendation, besides you make a really hot girl Jamie and they know that will be good for customers. Look you have had all this practice in being a woman, it would be a pity not to show yourself to the world, don't you think?"

I wanted to tell Ashley that I had only ever wanted to dress and act as a woman in private. I wanted to tell her that I was afraid of losing my male identity, but I was also afraid of pissing her off and her telling me that I was just making excuses and accusing me of not trusting her.

Instead I said, "But I am not ready, Ashley, I won't pass as a woman."

Ashley giggled for a minute and then said, "Are you kidding, you pass easily, many women would love to look like you. But just to be on the safe side I booked you into a hair and beauty salon tomorrow, and afterwards we will pick some stuff up from the mall."

Again I had let Ashley persuade me into something, I could see it was starting to become a habit.

The following day at the hair and beauty salon I was really pampered. Ashley had a friend who worked there and when she gave me a full body skin treatments and a full body massage she did not let on to any of the other girls that I was actually a guy.

What really flawed me was when she had me strip and her eyes wondered over my body.

She said, "Hmmmm... so how long before you have the operation?"

"Operation!!!" I said alarmed, "Who said anything about an operation?"

At this the young woman blushed slightly and said, "Sorry, I just assumed. I mean Ashley is really into you and talks about you like you are her girlfriend, and she only dates girls, she is as lesbian as they come.

Plus, look at you, you are obviously on hormones, you have no body hair, your skin is soft and supple like a woman, your ass is spreading and you are starting to grow tits."

Now it was my turn to blush and my hand automatically went to my tit, it did feel like it was starting to grow larger, "What the fuck is happening to me?" I thought to myself.

The young woman continued, "I mean it's your business, maybe you want to keep your dick and just look like a woman, but I am telling you if you want to continue this relationship with Ashley, it will have to go in the end."

"Look," I said, "I don't know what is happening with my body, but I am not taking hormones, I admit that Ashley has been helping me express my feminine side, but that is as far as it goes, I have no intention as presenting myself as a woman on a permanent basis. And Ashley is not my 'girlfriend' as you imply because I am a guy, we are just very good friends."

The young woman looked taken aback and seemed to think for a while, then.

"Oh, I'm sorry hon," the young woman said, "I must have misunderstood, please ignore everything I said." Then she couldn't help throwing in, "You do make a beautiful woman though, it would be a pity for you to be wasted as a guy."

I really enjoyed my time at the salon, the massage and skin treatments felt incredible, and then I was given a manicure and pedicure before finally having my hair styled, I also had a professional apply my makeup, giving me tips and advice as she did it.

Finally I looked in the mirror and I was stunned, I thought I looked beautiful before, but now I looked like a model straight off the cover of Vogue, suddenly the words of the young beautician came unbidden into my mind, "You do make a beautiful woman though, it would be a pity for you to be wasted as a guy."

Then after spending the morning in the salon Ashley took me to the mall. And as I got out of Ashley's small car I suddenly realized that this would be the first time for me properly out in public, sure I had left the apartment dressed as a woman, but we had gone straight to the beauty salon, where Ashley's friend had been told about me, in the mall I would be mingling with many people as a woman.

First we went to Victoria secret, where I bought on Ashley's recommendation a few bra and panty sets and a few pairs of sheer hold up stockings. Then we went to a shoe shop where I bought a pair of shiny black pumps with 3 inch heels, as well as some strappy wedges. And finally in a clothing shop I got a short black skirt with a white frilly blouse, a sundress, and another bright colored skirt with some bright colored tops, all under Ashley's guidance of course.

Ashley explained that I would wear the black skirt and white frilly blouse, with the black pumps, tomorrow when she took me to meet the manager of the restaurant where she worked she wanted me to make a good impression.

Then suddenly Ashley pulled me into a jewelry shop, she got the assistant to start show us some gold necklaces bracelets and earrings and in the end selected some elegant gold studs for my ears, a delicate chain for my neck and 3 thin bangles for my wrists, and despite my protests insisted on buying them for me.

When I asked her why she said, "Well last week I did really well on tips, and I could say I am buying them for you because I want you to make a good impression with the manager tomorrow, but in truth it's because I want my baby girl to look good."

That night Ashley couldn't get enough of me and demanded that I suck her tits, then she started sucking mine, and looking at my tits I realized they had grown. As I looked at my left breast in Ashley's mouth I suddenly realized that what I was looking at did not look like a man tit at all but rather the breast of a young teenage girl, and looking at it on me was really turning me on.

Then Ashley really took me by surprise, for the first time she pushed her beautiful shaved pussy into my face and ordered me to lick it. It was dripping wet, and the aroma was turning me on like nothing else could. As I pushed my tongue into her and tasted her sweetness and I was in heaven.

As it got later Ashley instructed me on how to eat her out, from licking her pussy lips, to gentle flicking of my tongue across her clit, to pushing my tongue deep inside her pussy. Ashley was telling me that she was very pleased with me, that I learned fast, that I was a good little girl. Then as I was just about to bring her to yet another orgasm, she was crying out saying, "Oh Jaime that feels so good, you have no idea, my beautiful baby girl."

Later as Ashley slept, I lay nest to her restless not able to sleep. On the one hand I thought about the changes to my body, there was no denying it anymore, something was happening to me. On the other hand I thought about what her young friend had said to me, saying that Ashley talked about me like I was her girlfriend, my heart leapt, did she really think of me like that? One thing was very clear in my mind now, I loved Ashley.

The following day I went with Ashley to see her manager, Jessica. When Ashley introduced me to Jessica she said, "Well when Ashley told me about you I expected you to be pretty but not another stunner like her, you girls could almost be twins."

She continued, "Look on Ashley's recommendation I decided to try you out, but I need to let you know that it is hard work. I already got a new uniform for you, she said handing it over to me, you can start with Ashley when she starts her shift this evening, she can show you the ropes."

So that evening I started work at the restaurant with Ashley, Jennifer had been right it was hard work, but I was handling it ok. Most of the customers were very nice but a few guys pinched my ass. One guy wouldn't let up and was really groping me, I just stood there blushing feeling humiliated and thinking to myself, "So this is what girls have to go through."

Then Ashley came to my rescue, 'accidentally' spilling a jug of ice cold water on his crotch, saying, "Oh I am sorry sir, I guess you might want to dry yourself off the restrooms are at the back." Then Ashley whispered something in his ear, I don't know what she said, but he didn't come back.

That night when we got off work Ashley complimented me telling me I had done very well and in a few weeks I would be able to get the size of tips that she got. She was also very pissed off at the guy that had groped me saying, "Some guys are such dickheads, thinking they can grope you like that."

"What did you say to him?" I asked.

"I better not tell you," said Ashley, "you are a nice sensitive girl. Let's just say that I left him in fear that something might happen to his parts."

She continued, "That's how guys think, with their dicks, they are very different to us."

I coughed, "Remember I am a guy." I reminded her. "Maybe you were," Ashley replied, "but you never thought like a guy."

I was going to say that I still was a guy, but I knew there was no point in arguing with Ashley when she got like this.

For the next few weeks I fell into a pattern working on my feminine inspired art in the daytime and at the restaurant in the evenings.

Annabel was telling me that soon we should be ready to launch a showing of my feminine inspired art, winning an art competition had helped my prestige and the sale of some of my smaller feminine inspired canvases had increased curiosity.

That evening I was covering for Ashley who had her play rehearsal, and when I returned to the apartment I found that Ashley was talking to Jackie. My heart leapt I always loved to see Jackie or Jeff, and hadn't seen either for a while.

So I went running up to Jackie to hug her, forgetting that she had never seen me as Jamie.

Surprised by the familiar hug from a strange female, Jackie asked Ashley, "Who is this beautiful creature?"

"Well she's been living with me ever since I moved into this apartment," Ashley said giggling.

Jackie looked at me very closely and suddenly the light dawned on her, "James!" Jackie exclaimed.

"Well she prefers to be called Jamie now," said Ashley, struggling to contain her laughter.

"WOW," said Jackie, "if you don't me saying you make one hell of a fine girl."

"Well," I said, "right now it seems I don't have much say in the matter." As I said this uncovered a tit, which had continued to grow over the last few weeks and now even my B cup bra was getting a bit tight.

"Oh fuck," said Jackie and she pushed me on the sofa and started sucking on my nipple. Ashley quickly joined Jackie sucking on my other nipple.

It was the first time I had had both nipples sucked and I was in heaven, "Oh fuck that feels soooo good I said, a hand on each of the beautiful women's heads."

After a while Ashley said, "Jackie has come to spend the next 2 weeks with us, her boyfriend Jeff is out of town working."

I felt so glad for Ashley, Jackie was the only woman who had been a constant in Ashley's life. Yes, she was bisexual and had a boyfriend who she would probably end up marrying, but she had always been a good friend to Ashley and besides she had what I couldn't offer, a pussy.

Then, suddenly I felt sad, with Jackie here for the next 2 weeks, what need would Ashley have for a stand in, pretend female like me. So I excused myself and went off to my bedroom, and soon after I heard Jackie and Ashley going off to Ashley's room and heard them giggling together.

My mind raced, I imagined Ashley telling Jackie about how she had used me to keep her satisfied, but now at least for the next 2 weeks she had the real thing. I had always liked Jackie, had always found her kind and understanding but now I was starting to resent the fact that she had come here and was going to spoil what I had with Ashley.

A few minutes later I heard Ashley calling me, and then her tone became more demanding, sternly saying, "Come here at once Jamie or I'll make you pay."

Not wanting to piss Ashley off I quickly went into her room where I was met with the sight that I had expected, Ashley and Jackie naked together on Ashley's king size bed.

"Well what are you waiting for," said Ashley, "take your clothes off. It's not polite for you to be dressed while we are naked." Jackie just giggled.

Then by way of explanation, Ashley said, "You didn't think I would want to leave my beautiful baby girl out of our games did you? Besides I have just been telling Jackie what a good pussy eater you are, she can't wait for you to eat her out."

"Hmmmm..." Jackie nodded appreciatively.

"Now get your clothes off, or we will have to rip them off you, and you need your uniform for work."

Quickly I removed my clothes and jumped on the bed in glee.

"Now I just have to have a demonstration of your pussy eating skills," said Jackie.

I didn't need to be told twice and I pushed Jackie on her back, taking a long loving taste of her pussy before getting to work on eating her out.

"Oh fuck, you are good!" exclaimed Jackie, "That feels soooo good you beautiful bitch."

Any words from Jackie were cut off by Ashley pushing her insistent pussy into Jackie's face.

The taste of Jackie was very nice like Ashley, yet different somehow, Ashley tasted more sweet whereas Jackie tasted more salty, oh well, I thought to myself, variety is the spice of life.

Soon Jackie was coming hard and I found she was a squirter, squirting me all over. And at almost the same time Ashley came. The sound of the two women in the throes of orgasm was turning me on no end, and I was harder than I had ever been. After Ashley and Jackie each came twice, we switched round, with me eating out Ashley while Ashley ate out Jackie.

Then suddenly I felt a hand around my rock hard member, and Jackie's voice saying, "Ashley is a lesbian, but I am bisexual and I like a nice hard cock."

With that Jackie took my thick dick in her mouth and started sucking me off, it felt incredible. As her wet mouth wrapped around my rock hard dick, I suddenly realized something. This was the first time in my life that I was going to have an orgasm induced by somebody other than myself.

So as I continued to pleasure Ashley with my tongue, and she pleasured Jackie with hers, I finally came spewing wave after wave of cum into Jackie's mouth, who greedily sucked it up.

It felt so good that I almost passed out, and after we all lay on the bed exhausted from our exertions but looking forward to doing it again and again...

To be continued...

hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers