The Lawn

Story Info
An odd monologue of a man mowing the lawn.
786 words
3.48
32.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, what can I say, I always suspected something was happening, I could feel it in the way she talked to me. It was only a matter of time before I figured it all out. The first thing that baffled me was when, when did they have time to do it. It took me a while but I finally figured it out, it was happening when I mowed the lawn.

"The lawn is large, really big enough so that I should be using a rider mower or even a tractor to cut it, but I like the exercise and the smaller mower let's me do a bit more detailed job. I'm proud of the lawn and I have the time to spend on it so why not make the extra effort to take care of the details. You saw it, certainly you understand why I work so hard on it.

"How long? It normally took me a good three hours to complete it all, including the trimming, mowing and cleanup. I'd take occasional breaks, but not wanting to track up the house I never came inside. There's a refrigerator in the garage and I'd get a drink there and cool down. She used to peek out into the garage and check on me, but recently she stopped doing that. That was my first hint she was seeing him while I mowed the lawn.

"After that I'd watch the windows and I'd see him, not every time mind you, but enough. Usually it was in the master bedroom, but I'd see them in other rooms, sometimes just talking, other times they did more.

"Hurt? Of course it hurt, it felt like a knife into my heart for her to betray me like that, after all we'd been through. And now, while I mow the yard she sees him, she fucks him. Excuse my language but that's just what it is, fucking, nothing more. Worse yet, she lets him sodomize her, something I have never done.

"How do I know? I watched them. Once when they were downstairs I crept up to the window, holding my hedge trimmers in case someone saw me by the window. By peeking through some branches I could see it all and they couldn't see me. I watched and sure enough, there they were.

"She undressed while he watched her, and then he undressed for her. They kissed and kneeled down on the floor. She grabbed some lubricant and rubbed over his hard cock, greasing it up good, and moved onto her knees. Kneeling behind her, he moved his cock to her and grabbing her hips with one hand, he took his cock and guided between her ass cheeks.

"Finding her tiny hole, he moved his cock to it and slowly pushed it in. At first it was slow, but she soon opened to him and he quickened his pace, shoving his cock deep into her ass. I even noticed her reach a hand up between her legs and touch her clit while he thrust in and out of her.

"It wasn't long then before I watched her come, I could tell by just the way she moved, how she tensed up and then suddenly seemed to relax. Of course when he came it was pretty apparent too. He began thrusting furiously and then grabbed her hips with both hands and thrust deep into her and then stopped pumping. After a while he slipped out of her and they would get dressed. I rushed back to the lawn, working extra fast so they would think I was working the whole time.

"No, I didn't do anything else, I mean I was so shocked at what she let him do and that they did it together that I was just frozen there, I couldn't react. Yeah it hurt, but all I would do was stare, like at a car wreck. I knew I shouldn't just watch, I just couldn't pull away.

"What finally made me go in? I don't know, I guess I had just seen enough. I mean it was just like before, she was on her knees and he was behind her, doing her in the ass again. I finally had to much and decided that I was going to confront the two of them, at least have the satisfaction surprising them, showing them I wasn't just some fool letting them get away with this betrayal.

"Yes, that was it, I stepped inside throuth the unlocked door in the garage and walked to them. And that's when I killed her husband," he said falling silent. He then looked over at Detective Johnson, who reached out and turned off the tape recorder.