The Lawn Guys

Story Info
Lovers bare all for the hired help.
2.2k words
4.22
40.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mid-day when they finally emerged from the bed. They had spent the night pleasing each other and sharing delicious hours of talk. Being naked together seemed very natural now and he walked to the bathroom without bothering to reach for his shorts. Amy followed him, quietly standing in the doorway. Jed had told her that she could share anything with him, any fantasy or desire. She was free to tell him anything and he would not judge her. Now she was going to test him. There was something she had always been curious about, something she wanted to do, and today, she was going to do it. She walked into the bathroom and sat on the edge of the tub. He looked down at her and smiled.

He was holding his cock, about to pee, as she sat down. Now he smiled at her and found himself unable to get started. She was watching him with her big round eyes, waiting for the stream to start. As she waited, she reached out one finger and gently ran it up and down his stiff shaft, petting it with affection. And she waited. And waited. She looked up at him and he shrugged and explained that excitement often stopped the bodily urge. She wrapped her whole small hand around him, holding him completely, yet gently. He laughed and said she was making it worse. She blushed and said she had always wanted to hold a cock as a man pissed. She wanted to feel it, sense it.

Amy was thoroughly embarrassed to be telling him this. He reached under her chin with his finger and raised her face. He reminded her she could tell him anything, do anything, always with his approval. As his cock became used to her fingers touching him, he felt himself relaxing and thought he might finally be able to pee. Then she smiled, looking at him, and said there was something else she wanted to do. She leaned forward and wrapped her mouth like a C around his shaft and slid her soft lips up and down the shaft. He moaned aloud and felt the urge leave him as his cock hardened once again. She stopped her movements and just held his cock between her lips. He talked to her about baseball scores and the weather. Jed could feel himself once again relaxing and began to piss. She held her mouth around him, watching him urinate, fascinated by the feel as it passed through his dick. As he slowed his stream, she sat back and watched him shake off the last few drops.

It was a gorgeous fall day, one of the last of the season. Soon it would be winter. But today the windows were opened, the windchimes were playing outside. The huge double window right across from the bathroom was open and she could see the yard men working diligently to prepare the yard for winter.

Amy walked to the sink and pulled herself up onto the counter, next to the open window. She leaned back against the huge mirror and pulled her feet up on the surface. She let her legs fall open, exposing her pretty brown curlies to his vision. He stood in front of her, admiring her creamy pale thighs and her shiny curls. She invited him to move closer and offered him a tour, a private tour, of her sweet pussy. Her fingers slid into the curlies, playing with them and combing them, letting them wrap around her rose pink nails. He watched with fascination as she slid her finger up and down the length of herself, letting her finger delve deeper with each pass. He watched as she allowed the whole finger to sink into her pussy, and moved it around in her wetness. Her eyes closed as she slowly massaged her pinkness, and he could hear her finger moving in the moist deepness of her body. She brought out her finger, all slick and shiny with her juices, and held it out to him. He moved closer, opening his lips in anticipation of her delicious finger, as she smiled and moved that finger to her own mouth, and sucked it dry.

She slid her fingers back inside and looked into his eyes as she rubbed herself. He could hear her soft moans and the wetness of her pussy. His cock was hard again, just watching her. One of the yard guys had noticed the scene and had moved closer. She didn't see him, only her lover, standing before her, admiring her. She spoke quietly, pointing with her sticky fingers, telling him about her clit and her slit and her sweet pussy. He could smell her tantalizing scent of sex and vanilla. She was holding herself open for him, showing him her most intimate self. He leaned forward and placed his face between her legs, burying his mouth in her inviting pinkness. She cried out and rolled her head to one side, finally seeing the yard guys moving toward the window.

She smiled. She began instructing her lover in her soft voice, telling him to suck her, lick her, fuck her with his tongue. Her sweet man was happy to oblige, french-kissing her pussy with his talented tongue. The yard guys were standing just outside the window, separated from the action by only a screen. She could see their erections, hear them breathing hard. She grinned at them and moaned loudly as her lover circled her clit. The yard guys got braver. They unzipped their pants and pulled out their hard cocks. Four men, each with a lovely stiff cock. She was observing them while her lover continued his ministrations. One was long and thin. One was short, but so very thick. A third was nicely shaped with a distinct curve to the left. The last one was thick and long, wet with precome. The last man had not touched himself since he unzipped his pants. He just allowed his massive erection to throb, with no relief. Noticing this, his co-worker brazenly reached over and massaged the beautiful cock. He was not stopped.

As her lover worked feverishly on her cunt, she watched these men, all lusting for her, touching themselves and now, each other. It excited her immensely. Now she spoke louder, clearer. She told her lover that he was eating her just right, that her clit was aching so good, that she needed to be fucked. He stopped licking her, looked up at her and saw the direction she was looking. Jed glanced out the window, and saw their audience. Now he understood. He straightened, his face glistening from her juices.

He pulled her off the counter and turned her around, spreading her legs. He stroked her ass and hot pussy with his cockhead, making her moan and push back against him. But he held back. He told her she had to ask, she had to tell him what she wanted, describe it for him. He wanted her to beg, to say the words. She was so incredibly hot, so excited knowing the men were watching and hearing it all. She said all the words he wanted, all the words she wanted to say. She begged to be fucked, to have her pussy used, to have her cunt fucked hard and deep. Hearing the words in her sweet voice was particularly sexy to all the men. Her lover couldn't stop himself from pounding into her, fucking her just as she asked. The yard guys were all touching each other, using their own particular hand style on another. They were watching, nearly pressed against the screen. Her lover slipped his fingers into her and held them up to the men, so they could appreciate her tantalizing scent. He put his hands on her hips and began to fuck with a purpose, he needed to come. Knowing the men were watching made him stroke harder, made him last longer. She was moaning and thrusting back against him. Outside the window, the men were getting closer to coming. He could hear them breathing, hear their hands sliding up and down their cocks, see the hands moving faster and faster.

He stopped thrusting and stood very still. He felt his balls tighten and felt his cock readying for the explosion. Then he filled her with his come, spurting load after load deep into her pink. He leaned forward, his chest resting on her back as he emptied his aching balls. He felt her muscles clench him, milking him for all the come, pulling his cock deeper into her warmth. As he regained his senses, he was aware the men were coming also, calling out as they relieved their loads.

His cock slipped from her, soft now. She turned in his arms and kissed his mouth and face. She made love to his chin and jaw. She held him close. She whispered words of love to him. She smiled mischievously up at him and danced a few steps with him. As they returned to the sink, she turned him away from her, facing the mirror. He could not even see her behind him, but felt her warmth.

Her hands slid down his body as she lowered herself to her knees. Her fingers were on his ass, massaging the cheeks and slipping down the crack. Her mouth was everywhere, kissing his smooth tight ass, the soft area under each cheek, his thighs. She licked up and down between the cheeks, her hands spreading his legs further apart.

Jed felt her mouth on his tight asshole. She was sucking it, pulling it softly into her mouth, making it pulse. Then she flattened her tongue and slid it up and down the crack, taking long strokes as she moved up and down his inflamed skin. He could hear her moaning, saying his name and then licking again. She stopped and he almost cried out. Then he felt just the tip of her tongue, circling around his tight asshole. Moving slowly at first, she picked up speed, moving her hot tongue around his hole, one direction, then the other.

The yard men were still there. They were watching in fascination as she did the very thing they begged for with their women. She was making love to his ass. Cocks were hardening, thrusting, aching.

Sweet Amy, down on her knees behind her lover, was oblivious. She continued her seduction of his ass, her tongue alternating licking and circling. She held his balls in her hand, lightly massaging them. He could feel her warm breath on them.

Occasionally, she would suck on his asshole and then began licking again. He felt her tongue tip probing his tight opening. God, it felt wonderful. He heard her innocent voice telling him that she planned to fuck his ass, to fuck him like he fucked her. He shivered in anticipation. Jed pictured her sweet mouth right THERE, licking and sucking and burying itself in him. His cock hardened immediately. He felt her tongue, moving deeper into him, exploring his inner being. Now she pushed it all the way into him, and wriggled it there. As she pulled out, she whispered that she found him hot and smooth. She thought him delicious. Her tongue returned to its probing. Now she turned her head from side to side, and he felt her tongue twisting inside his tightness. She pulled out one time, telling him she would do this as long as he wanted, but when he came, she wanted him in her mouth. The men sighed and cheered. She was the perfect woman. Jed would have agreed to anything, but being made to promise to come in her succulent mouth was such an easy request.

Amy renewed her tongue play. She licked and sucked with a passion. Her tongue slid into him, exploring and learning. Jed spoke lowly at first, but he quickly became bolder, telling her he liked the feeling of her tongue there, invading his most secret space. He spoke louder, telling her he liked being fucked by her, asking her to keep fucking his ass.

The yard guys kept up a running description of how they felt, how he must be feeling. They complimented her talented mouth. Of course, they were all hard again, not shy this time about touching each other, helping each other. They had dropped their pants now, and stood half-naked in her backyard, a blur of hands and cocks and voices.

Jed was getting so close. He couldn't believe he could come again so soon, but he was ready. He was really enjoying Amy's play, but he needed to come and he had promised to fill her mouth. He stammered out his need to Amy, and she gave his ass a final kiss, then twirled him around. Her mouth immediately covered his throbbing cock, sucking it deep into her warmth. She held his tight balls and massaged them as she felt his cock swell more in preparation. Then her mouth was full, and she swallowed quickly, trying to take all of his creamy come.

Outside, the men were coming too, spurting into the lawn all the lovely semen. Jed and Amy held each other and moved back to the bed.

Amy's yard never looked lovelier.