The Layby

Story Info
Husband encourages wife to visit lorry driver in his cab.
4.4k words
4.17
44.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They'd always talked about the possibility of her experiencing sex with another man, in fact it had been a part of their love making routine for a number of years, and her orgasms, produced by such talk, were the most stunning and certainly the most satisfying.

For his part Craig simply fed his wife's fantasy and it was she who embroidered the ideas until they could hold back no longer and, as the stories progressed, they screwed like people in the throes of first passion and the sensation of their climaxes ran from their toes to their heads, exploding in the proverbial stars and fireworks and were always deeply rewarding and totally consuming.

By the time of 'the' incident, Rowan was 33 years old and they'd had a regular child minder who took their kids to her house every Friday evening and they would pick them up mid morning on Saturday, so obviously their best free night was always the Friday and, in order to feed their fantasy, they would visit inns and public house within a ten mile radius of home, eating a light bar snack and assessing the other customers as possible candidates for their mind games.

Rowan was quiet stunning and, when she chose to be, especially sexy, for her long legs and curvy buttocks gave her a sensuous walk and her firm breasts and mid, shoulder-length, dark hair brought her many admiring glances for other around them.

She had a pleasant face and a ready laugh and, when she was in the mood, she radiated a warmth and most appealing personality and it wasn't hard to see why she drew so many admiring glances. In fact it had always been a source of amusement to them and they would scrumptiously count the sly looks she elicited and guess the thoughts of those lustful gazes as she visited the bar or the ladies rooms in the various hostelries.

Sometimes she and Craig would be joined by other guests and enjoy conversations which so often turned to talks of sex, relationships and sometimes eroticism, when tongues were loosened by drink and good company and, at the end of such sessions, they would hurry to their car and, once on the dark roads home, he would touch her thighs and she would remove her briefs and allow him to examine the wetness of her pussy brought on by the recent chat and obvious possibilities. Then he would either bring her off with his fingers or she would use a small vibrator to help her climax and later, in bed, they would bring the memories of the evening into their sex talk and make passionate love together in the empty house.

On a number of occasions Rowan would actively encourage people they met to flirt with her and, even though he'd long ago agreed that she could go outside with who ever took her fancy, she invariably stepped back from the edge saying that it wasn't right, or there was something she didn't like or that she was too afraid.

Craig waited patiently, knowing that it was a big step for her to go off with a complete stranger, not knowing what they would want or how they would treat her, but he had to admit that his desire so often ruled his own good sense, but he'd always agreed that she had to have the final decision as she was the one taking the biggest risks.

On the night in question, they'd travelled to a small village about 10 miles north and visited an old inn called 'The Groom and Feathers'. They'd been there some while ago and it was a building of small rooms, open fires, oak beams and brasses.

They took a table in the corner of a small room and, after a drink or two, were joined by a man about there age, who settled just across from them at an oak table near the fire and relaxed and read his newspaper.

Before long there was a commotion in the larger bar area and a lot of shouting and all three looked up wondering what was going on, and then the man smiled at them and said,

"Someone can't hold their drink, I suppose."

They grinned back at his friendly face and asked him if he were local.

"No, not at all. I'm on my way to take over a truck load and drive it on to Milan. Another driver is bringing it down from the north and it's the end of his shift and I'm meeting him not far from here, on a small lay-by on the A45, at about 10.00pm."

"Do you have to set off for Italy, tonight?" asked Rowan.

"No, not tonight. I'll sleep in the cab and get off tomorrow. Three days or so and I'll be in Milan."

"A lonely life, I expect," Craig said. "Would you like a drink. I'm going for another?"

"Thanks, that's very kind of you."

When he returned with three drinks he joined them at their table and Rowan was soon asking him about his job and the journeys he made

"How do you sleep? Do you stay in hotels on the way down?" she asked.

"Good Lord, no. I sleep in the cab, there's a sleeping space behind the seats and we drivers sleep there when our driving time's up."

"I'll bet it's cosy," said Rowan.

"It's roomy enough but I don't know about being cosy. It's a bit lonely, and truck stops areas aren't the best or the quietest places to be resting in."

Craig could see that she was warming to this man and felt there was something about him she liked, for he had quite a stocky build with dark curly hair and eyes that twinkled and seemed to have seen much of life, and he had a quiet, no nonsense air about him, as though he knew what he wanted and how to get it.

His name was Bill and he told them that he'd been married, but they'd parted because of his long absences from home,

"It's a bit like being in the Navy, I suppose. She wanted me at home with her and, as there were no kids, she got lonely and found someone who could be with her all the time. Any way it's all water under the bridge."

"Isn't it true then that you can often find someone to pick up on the roads and relieve your loneliness?" she asked, surprising both herself and Bill.

He laughed aloud and said,

"Now that would be telling, but a lucky break like that happens very rarely, I'm afraid and very few women hitch hike these days. The old fellows tell of such meetings a long time ago, but people are not so trusting these days and not so many folk are so poor that they need to beg for lifts."

The three chatted and drank together until he said it was time to be off and that he needed to ring for a taxi to take him to the lay-by and get the keys.

"Couldn't we drop Bill off?" Rowan asked eagerly and, when Craig looked, her eyes were pleading for him to say yes.

"Yes, of course. No problem, in fact it's not much out of our way."

"That's real kind of you. Can you hang on and let me visit the men's room first?" asked Bill and, when he was gone, Rowan turned to me and said,

"I think you might get your wish, my love. He's perfect and there's no strings attached to cause us any problems. He doesn't know us or anyone round these parts and he's got a night free to do as he wishes and a little room in his truck. What do you think?"

"I'm not sure," Craig said, surprised by her enthusiasm and a new feeling that was gradually creeping up on him. Did he want their fantasy played out like this? But when he looked at Rowan and saw the raw excitement in her face, he knew that he'd really no choice and nodded.

"If you're sure you mean it. Remember once you agree there's no turning back or crying foul. Once you get in the cab with him you'll have to cope and go along with what he expects."

"I know, but I'm sure it'll be okay. He seems such a steady sort of man. Anyway, off you go to the men's room and when he comes back I'll start the ball rolling and make it clear to him that I'm available if he wants me. Take your time though and give me chance to interest him, won't you!"

When she saw Bill returning she whispered that she'd tell him something about a stomach problem I had, but there wasn't time to explain so Craig left her to it and murmured,

"I'll give you a few minutes to set things up, so it's up to you now."

Craig was absent about 15 minutes in all, and felt that any longer would seem suspicious, so he washed and returned, thinking up an excuse for the delay, but he needn't have bothered for they were talking with their heads close together and he could plainly see that his hand was beneath the table and noticed as they both pulled apart immediately they heard him and looked very guilty.

"Ready then?" Craig asked.

Once he'd got Rowan to sit in the back, he asked Bill to show him on the map where he wanted dropping off and after they'd chatted for a while he got into the front passenger seat so Bill could give him directions, and said he was sorry about his stomach problems and then Rowan cut in quickly,

"He asked why you were so long, dear and I told him about your troubles and how it affects everything you do."

"Oh yes. It's a nuisance," Craig muttered, wondering what exactly she'd said to him.

"Does it really ruin you sex life as much as Rowan says?" he asked.

"Er, well, it's a bit embarrassing but .... to be honest, yes it does I suppose," he admitted, thinking fast, and suddenly remembering one of Rowan's stories where he was supposed to be impotent and she'd asked a stranger to help them out. "In fact, poor Rowan has had to put up with it for some time but, for better or for worse, I think she said when we married!"

Bill laughed and Craig saw a sudden light in his eyes.

"Poor darling," said Rowan. "I've told you, I don't mind, honestly."

"But it is a problem," Craig said, picking up his new role, "and it's not fair on the wife."

"Turn left here," said Bill and I noticed him glancing back at Rowan and heard a stifled giggle from my wife.

"What's so funny?" Craig asked.

"Nothing," said Bill, "it's just something Rowan said back there."

"Why, what have you been saying?" he asked her.

"I asked him if he'd fancy the full time job of being my pacifier and being in charge of cooling my frustrations. It's got to be better than the lonely life as a truck driving," said Rowan giggling.

"And....?" Craig left the question there and hanging in the air as he held my breath.

Bill looked away and told him to take a left fork and the lay-by was only a quarter of a mile further on and he couldn't miss it.

"He said he'd be more than happy to help us," said Rowan quietly.

Craig pulled into the lay-by and in front a large truck parked close up to the bushes and, as there was no room for another vehicle he thought it was perfect for what we so obviously had in mind.

Bill spoke first and said,

"Let me check if Jack's left the keys where we arranged and that everything's all right. It'll be cold in there I reckon so I'll need to start up the engine and warm the cab through. Now, why don't you decide what you want to do, I'm more that happy to fall in with your plans and if you want me then just knock on the cab door and, if you drive away, I'll understand and there'll be no hard feelings."

He left the car and shut the door behind him and the two watched as he reached underneath the cab and then climbed into it and closed the door. A light appeared and the engine started up noisily before it settled to a steady drone and they both we watched as he pulled the curtains across all the cab's windows.

Rowan climbed into the front seat beside Craig and said excitedly,

"Well now. Has it all been just talk, husband, or are you going to let me go for it?"

"Are you sure?" Craig asked.

"As sure as I can be," she answered. "Look he seems nice and I certainly fancy him and you're only here aren't you?"

"Well if you're sure, then do it!" Craig said. "Leave your briefs and bra off, as there won't be a lot of room for manoeuvring in there and he'll know you're serious if you appear half naked and get on with it without too much delay."

Rowan hesitated for a moment and looked at him,

"You're not angry, are you? It is what you want as well, isn't it?"

She smiled nervously, and he leaned across and kissed her.

"You're obviously up for it, aren't you? Yes I'm sure. Go ahead and enjoy yourself, but remember to relax and then you'll soon get over your nervousness," he said as reassuringly as he could.

She smiled and lifted her jumper and removed her bra and he kissed her naked breasts and squeezed them gently and then she kissed him deeply. She pulled her jumper back down and whispered passionately,

"Don't worry. It's only sex and it's still you I love!"

She then raised her skirt and removed her briefs handed them to him and Craig slipped his finger inside her hot sex groove, and was absolutely amazed by how wet it already was, and she moaned as he fingered her hardening clitoris.

"Ready?" he asked.

"As I'll ever be. God! I'm actually trembling!" she replied

"Probably the night air," he said, and she laughed as he helped her from her seat and took her by the hand and led her to the giant truck.

He could feel that she was shaking and tried to say something to help, and then he kissed her and squeezed her to his body before climbing onto the truck's lower step and banging on the door. It opened immediately and Bill's face appeared above us.

"Great!" he said smiling, "I'm glad you made your mind up to stay a while."

He leaned out and stretched out his hand and Craig climbed back down and helped Rowan onto the first step as she reached a hand up to grab him. As she climbed he husband squeezed her bottom, fleetingly, and then she was inside the cab and Bill looked back and said,

"It's 10.30pm now, how long have we got?"

"I reckon midnight is long enough, don't you? I'll be in my car so let's aim for then and, you will be careful with her won't you?"

"Don't worry yourself," and closed the door and pulled the curtain across the side window.

Craig returned to my car, with my erection raging and wild imaginings going through my mind. He switched on the car radio and settled back for a long wait, fondling his almost painful erection and trying to imagine what might well be taking place just a few yards away from him.

************************

Meanwhile Rowan was busy, for the cab was warmer than she'd expected and Bill was kissing her with deep passion and their tongues were exploring the other's mouth while their hands moved slowly over each other's body.

When she came up for air, she sighed and said she felt really hot and lifted her arms to remove her jumper and, when Bill saw her beautiful breasts, he took one in each hand and licked, nursed and fondled them while Rowan became wetter and wetter with excitement.

Her hand slowly moved downwards as she reached for his bulge and, when she felt it, she gave a sigh of satisfaction for there was no doubt in her mind that what she was about to receive was of a considerable length and girth and her mind began to whirl at the thought of it ploughing its furrow inside her.

Soon her skirt was removed and he pushed her hand away and began to unfasten his own leather belt. She wanted to help and slid his trousers away and then pushed his boxer shorts down his legs and, as she took them from his feet, she felt his penis push into her neck and spring back across her cheeks.

She sat up again, laughing, and examined the thing in the cab light and was amazed at how swollen and deep red in colour the spongy head was, while the white, heavily veined shaft seemed to be very thick and really long as it jutted proudly from the wrinkled ball sack in his groin.

She took it into her hand and squeezed it experimentally, for her husband's penis was uncircumcised and the head never fully expose like Bill's and she was curious, excited and a little afraid at the naked aggression of this one.

She pulled on it experimentally and he lay back and moaned with pleasure for he too was full of raw, sexual energy and knew that it would take very little to blow him away. He moaned again when she kissed the head of it and then she slowly licked the swollen bulb and nibbled the crease below the head.

He told her to hold off a little while or he'd explode, and she lifted her head and, as he reached for her thighs, she parted them willingly and his hand and fingers soon found her hot, fleshy groove and the moisture of her excitement.

"Oh my God, Bill. I've just got to have you! Please! Don't make me wait. Let's do it!" she moaned. "Do you want me to get in the bed back there?"

"No. Not now. That can wait," he said strangely for she'd fully expected him to take her in there, "just let me kneel between you legs and you can lay back on the seat."

She did as she was asked and she soon felt the head of his weapon at the entrance of her vagina and held her breath, knowing the size of him. He slowly and deliberately pushed the swollen, spongy head into her opening as gently as he could and she marvelled at his control but, once inside her, he lunged into her and, in a series of deepening thrusts, he was soon fully lodged and she could feel both his penis and her own muscles flexing and throbbing with lust.

Then she held him by his arms and he began to plunge in and out with quickening thrusts and, as she heard him moan and pant from his exertions, her own orgasm rose to the surface and she cried out to warn him of its approach.

"Don't hold off. Do it!" he gasped. "I'm there! Do it for me!"

He immediately lost the plot and began to ejaculate and she gripped his sliding intruder with her vaginal muscles and rode her own wild climax and cried out her hot passion at the roof of the small cab. His pulses seared her flowing passage and she became fully aware of the separate spurts of semen as they shot inside her, and her own fluids flowed and mixed in a whirling cascade of lust.

Later, when they'd rested, she saw that he was erect again and he urged her to turn so that she had her back to him and rest her hands on the cab's sill. Then he pulled her hips towards him and took her from behind and, when he was safely lodged in her well lubricated love channel, he pleasured her with long deep and very deliberate strokes while fondling her lovely breasts and pinching her hardening nipples. This time however he managed to control is rising excitement and inject little pauses to their coupling so that the bout seemed to go on and on, keeping Rowan's emotions at a high level of ecstasy until he gave one thrust too many, lost the plot completely allowing them climaxed again with sharp cries of lust. When it was over they lay back panting and rested while they regained their composure.

When they'd recovered he kissed her in gratitude and asked if she'd enjoyed it. She returned his kisses and told him how relieved she was that he'd been so gentle with her and that he hadn't frightened her one little bit.

"And I still want to see in your little bedroom back there," she said mischievously.

"Haven't you had enough, woman?" he asked.

"Why, is it time for me to go?" she asked, feigning disappointment.

He looked at his watch and told her that they'd half an hour or so left, and though he was finished for the moment she could certainly look in his cab crib and see where he slept.

"Let's put the lights out though, I don't want you seeing how scruffy the place is. Remember I've just arrived so there's no telling what a mess Jack's left in there."

She clambered to the opening and, as she was about to draw back the curtains, he turned off the lights.

"Now I can't see a thing!" she complained.

"I'll open the window curtains on this side and let the moonlight in for you."

The moon cast a yellow glow inside the cab and she could soon see enough to make out the rumpled bedding and the duvet and pillow, so she smiled back at him before sliding into the space and resting her naked length on top of the bedding.

"So, this is where you fantasise when you're alone," she whispered. "I bet you think up all sorts of erotic thoughts about us poor women, don't you?"

There was no answer and she listened for him.

12