The Layover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tells her to leave the garter and stockings on, and to stand facing him so he can get a good look at her. She asks if he wants her to keep the shoes on or take them off. Yes, he says, I like the way they make your legs look. Starting with her long deep dark brown silky hair and moving to her lovely hazel eyes he begins the journey of checking her out. She has a straight slightly upturned petite nose above full moist lips in an oval shaped face. Her long graceful neck transitions into wide shoulders that complement her hourglass figure. The nipples on her large firm breasts are a dusky pink color and erect, about an inch long and as big around as a dime. Her areolas are a little bit bigger than a quarter and slightly puffy which makes her nipples stick out even further. From her large tits, her body narrows to a tiny waist leading to her wide hips and flat stomach. Her pubic hair is waxed in the shape of a heart, with all other hair around her small pussy having been removed. He had to adjust his cock now that it is fully erect into a comfortable position, and continue with the assessment of her beautiful body. Her legs have the musculature of a dancer, thick thighs and well-defined calves that he couldn't wait to have them wrapped around him.

While she is doing her slow striptease she is thinking, what the fuck am I doing? I cannot believe this is my idea. Yeah, it's been almost a year since I've had a cock inside of me, and flying makes me horny as hell but to fuck a complete stranger is a little desperate. Although that bulge in his pants makes my pussy wet, my mouth water and my nipples hard, should I go through with it? Yes, it would take care of my sexual frustration, and my battery operated "friends" are just about worn out, so it would be good to give them a rest. Besides, I've never fucked a black man before and I want to see how big his cock is and if it'll fit inside my tight little pussy. I did notice when he adjusted himself that the tip of his cock lay half way down his thigh, so that thing must be at least ten to twelve inches long. I can't wait to have it sliding in and out of my pussy, forcing a massive orgasm out of me.

After checking her out and drooling all over her mentally, he says, "You are a damn sexy woman and I know of more than a few directors that would be fighting over you to cast you in some of their movies. The question is how you will perform under the watchful eye of the camera."

"There is only one way to find out and that is to have me show you. Besides it's not like I haven't been in front of a camera before."

"Yes, that's true. Come here and we'll get started with the performance part of the audition."

As he slides his hips forward, he leans back in the chair and starts to undo his pants. She saunters towards him, kneels down in between his legs and helps him to free his massive cock. She gasps and says, "Oh my god, your dick is huge, I have never seen anything like it. How big is that thing?"

"It is ten inches long and two and a quarter inches thick when it was last measured."

He stands up steps to the side, takes off his shoes puts them under the chair, slides his pants down and steps out of them then hangs them on one corner of the chair. Looking up at that magnificent black pole, she sees that it is already stiff and leaking pre-cum from the bulbous head. She licks her lips in anticipation of wrapping them around and getting a taste of that monster cock. After he returns to his seat, she grabs his cock and starts to stroke the shaft, and lick the salty sweet pre-cum from its head. She moans with pleasure as she closes her mouth around the tip and swirls her tongue over the opening of his engorged phallus. He groans and says, "Good god, you have a very talented tongue, now let's see if you can fit it in your mouth." In response, she opens her mouth wider and takes the head into the back of her throat making her gag. She backs off a little and begins to bob her head up and down on his meat stick.

With about a third of his cock in her mouth, she applies suction while twirling her tongue around the head and stroking his rod with both of her hands forcing a moan from him. Reaching down and grabbing the back of her head, he says, "That is very good, you definitely have skills in the blowjob department. Now I want to see just how much of my cock you can take down your throat. Open your mouth as wide as you can, and take a deep breath, please." When she complies, he grabs the back of her head and slowly pushes down on it, forcing his cock into her throat. She starts to panic a little, when his cock slips into her throat and cuts off her air making her gag almost to the point of vomiting. With half his dick in her mouth, she struggles to extract him from her throat so she can breathe again.

He holds her on his cock for three or four seconds and releases the pressure on the back of her head easing his cock out of her throat. She gasps and coughs trying to get air into her lungs, when she recovers and is breathing normally she glares at him.

"What the fuck did you do that for? I couldn't breathe."

"It's one of the things you have to learn to become a porn star. Some of the scenes you will have to do is deep throat your partner. Don't forget you are playing the part of an amateur porn actor trying to break into the professional ranks. So are you Jennifer Love Hewitt or Ashley Love Ryder?"

"Okay, I get your point but warn me next time when you are going to do something like that and to answer your question, I am Ashley Love Ryder."

"I did warn you," I said, "Now I want to see how much of my cock you can take down your throat." I warned you because I thought it would be your first time taking a dick deep into your throat."

"You're right about this being my first time but I didn't recognize the warning because I like giving blowjobs so I was really into sucking your cock and wasn't paying attention."

"Then I am very impressed, with this being your first deep throat it's impressive that you took half of my cock without vomiting. You have a natural talent for taking a cock deep in your throat; with a little practice you'd be great."

"Thanks."

She looked down at his saliva soaked cock grabbed it and began stroking it with both of her hands. As she stroked him she took the head of his monster cock in her mouth and started sucking it for all she was worth, making him moan with pleasure. She continued to suck and stroke him with one hand as she fondled his balls with the other. "Damn girl, that feels good, you keep that up and I'm going to blow my load," he cried out. "Not yet, I want this cock inside me," she said. Standing up with his dick in her hand, she forces him to his feet and walks over to the bed with him in tow. She turns around sits down on the edge and looks up at his muscular body with his six-pack abs, as she takes his long thick meat stick into her mouth again.

She knows now that she had it right about Jon having a six-pack and confirmed the stereotype that black men have large cocks. Not that it applies to all black men but there is some truth in stereotypes about any ethnic group, she thought to herself. Bobbing her head up and down on his dick, she grabs his ass and starts pulling him into her throat. Now that she knows what to expect, it is easier to take by opening her mouth, tilting her head back a little and relaxing the muscles in her throat. Inch by inch she took his cock into her mouth and down her throat until she had eight of his ten inches deep in her mouth and throat. She held him there, letting her throat muscles massage the head of his dick until she started to gag and cough around his cock, forcing her to back off. Gasping for air with tears running down her cheeks and ropes of saliva strung between her lips and his cock she grabbed his thick meat and started stroking it with her hands. She looked up at him and asked, "Is that better?"

"Damn girl, you are a quick study and yes that is worlds better. If I let you continue doing that, I'd be filling you with a load of hot jizz. Now it's my turn to do you." With her sitting on the edge of the bed, he knelt down between her thighs making her release his massive cock. Hugging her to himself, he hesitantly started kissing her lightly on the lips and fondling one of her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. He could feel her nipple harden further as he deepened the kiss by opening his mouth and shoving his tongue between her lips forcing her to open her mouth. She responded to his kiss by seeking out his tongue with hers causing their tongues to intertwine and begin that back and forth dance of seduction. He removed his tongue from her mouth and started sucking and nibbling on her lower lip drawing a groan from her. While he is working her lower lip, she drew his upper lip into her mouth and did the same to him. Breaking the kiss he trailed butterfly kisses along her jawline to her earlobe and set out licking, sucking, and nibbling it making her squirm with pleasure.

Mmmmm, ahh, oohh she moaned as he continued his nibbling, kissing, and licking down the side of her neck. When he reached her shoulder, he started kissing along her collarbone towards the hollow of her throat. Her eyes fluttered closed from the intense sensations flowing through her body making her pussy drip with moisture. Once he reached the hollow, he slowly worked his way towards her left breast. She gasped when he began licking around the nipple on her titty and groaned as he took her rock hard little bud into his mouth. Applying suction and rolling her dark dusky rose bit of flesh between his lips, she reached up to grab the back of his head to keep his mouth on her nipple. He grabbed her arms, put them behind her back, and encircled her wrists in one of his large hands. She tried freeing her hands but his grip is too strong which seemed to heighten the pleasure she is feeling. As he is kissing his way to her other breast, he cups her left one with his other hand and rolls the nipple between his thumb and forefinger causing her to arch her back and whisper "Please, oh please." Clamping down on her right nipple with his lips, he teases it with his tongue and gives it a gentle bite making her cry out his name in pure pleasure.

The teasing and fondling of her breasts is driving her crazy with lust, making her pussy hotter and wetter like there is a direct connection between them. She could feel the flow of her juices increase and a quiver low in her belly start, as he continued the ministrations of her nipples. If he'd touch her cunt right now, she is sure she would have a monster orgasm.

He released her wrists and pushed her torso onto the bed as he began kissing his way towards her bellybutton. The quivering down low began to subside and she groaned in frustration wanting him to take her over the edge. Once he reached her navel, he stuck his tongue into it and teased it for a minute or two causing her to squirm with anticipation of him going lower. She didn't have to wait long before he is on his way towards her neither region. The muscles in her abdomen quivered as he kissed down to her vulva and licked around it making her insane with frustration and desire. He licked and kissed along the inside of her right thigh to the top of her stockings and back to her dripping pussy. He did the same to the left thigh making her pant with need.

She spread her legs wider to give him better access as he licked her from her vaginal opening to her large and engorged clit. Sliding his hands from her huge firm tits, he used his thumbs to open up her pussy lips and marvel at how big her clit has grown, it must be the size of a pencil eraser. As he is checking out her clit she whispers, "Please, please don't stop, it feels so good." Her words bring him out of his reverie and he licks her cunt again tasting the sweet and salty flavor of her juices. She arches her back and grabs his head when he flicks his tongue on her oversized love button. When he draws it into his mouth, applies suction while teasing it with his tongue, she releases his head, and grabs the sheets to knot them in her fists. "Oh my god, yes, that's it, suck my clit, it feels so good," she screams. As he works her clit with his tongue and lips, he slips a finger into her sopping wet cunt driving her wild. Slowly he begins to slide his finger in and out of her driving her to the brink of orgasm.

She could feel that tingle she gets at the base of her spine when she is on the verge, knowing that it wouldn't be long before she came. Moving her hips in time with the stroking of his finger, she cried out, "Yes, yes, right there, just like that, please, please, make me cum, I can't take anymore, you are making me crazy." Not yet, he said, as he stopped stroking her pussy and released her clit from his mouth. Leaving his finger inside her, he could feel her vaginal muscles clenching on it, telling him that she is just about to orgasm. Holding the folds of her cunt open with his left hand, he gently blows on her clit to bring her back from the edge of orgasm and slips another finger into her vagina. After a couple of minutes of calming her pussy he slowly starts to slide his fingers in and out of her and flicking his tongue across her clitoris working her towards her first orgasm.

Under his ministrations, she moans, "Oooooh, yes, that feels good, ahh, huh, eat that pussy; oh fuck, shit, oh my god, that's so good!" Picking up the pace with his fingers he clamps onto her clit making her squirm with pleasure and lust. He could feel the walls of her cunt get slicker as her juices start to flow again when he found her g-spot and began to stimulate it bringing her closer to blessed release. Running her hands through her hair and writhing wildly on the bed caused him to let go of her clit to keep from hurting her with his teeth. He had her slide to the middle of the bed and climbed on it to lie beside her, so he could suck on her nipples. With his arm under her neck, he leans over and sucks one of her large nipples into his mouth making her gasp in pleasure. Sliding his free hand down to her wet cunt, he slips his middle and ring fingers into her and resumes stimulating her g-spot. Spreading her legs and rotating her hips in time with his fingers, she knew it wouldn't be long before she was riding that blissful wave of orgasm.

He could hear her pussy make that sloshing sound as her juices began to pool in her vagina. When he picked up the pace with his fingers, she arched her back, lifted her ass off the bed and screamed when she squirted her pussy juice all over his hand. As the orgasm rocked her, she became vocal saying, "Oh my god, please, please, please don't stop, aaahh, ooooohh, huuhhnn, I'm going to cum, that's it, work my pussy with your fingers, shit, fuck that's so fucking good, yeah, yeah, I'm cccuuuummmiinnggg!"

With the orgasm subsiding she lowers her body onto the bed pulling his fingers from her pussy and lies there panting as she tries to catch her breath. He pulls his arm from under her neck, rises up on his elbow, looks down at her, and asks her, "Are you ready for this long, thick, black cock meat?" She looks up at him, swallows and sighs to stop herself from panting and says, "Yes oh yes I want that cock inside me, my pussy is on fire."

"Your wish is my command, but I have to warn you, by the time I'm done with you, I'll own your pussy."

"I doubt that, I am a very strong willed woman."

"Okay have it your way, but you've been warned."

With her on her back, he spreads her legs and kneels down between them. Grabbing her hips, he pulls her towards him and drapes her knees over his thighs. He reaches down grabs his cock and rubs the head along her dripping wet slit making her hiss through her teeth from the sensation. Once he had enough of her pussy juice on his fat cockhead, he begins feeding it into her tight wet cunt. After getting the head and part of his shaft into her, he stops when she gasps and says, "Oh my god, that's a big fucking cock." He holds his cock just inside her to let her get accustomed to the girth of it for a few moments. Feeding more of his thick shaft into her tight and wet hole stopping and starting until he has a little more than half his cock inside of her, he begins to slide it in and out of her. She moans with the exquisite pleasure and sensation of him filling her with his thick rock hard shaft. With every thrust, he drives his cock an inch deeper into her dripping fuck hole until he has most of his member inside her.

He starts to fuck her slowly with long strokes to make sure she can handle his cock. Looking down at her he says, "Damn baby, you have the tightest pussy I have ever fucked." With her pussy beginning to open up, he picks up the pace a little making her moan in pleasure. She wraps her legs around his waist urging him to fuck her harder, wanting desperately to orgasm. Groaning with the pleasure he is giving her, she says, "No one has ever been this deep in my pussy, god I love it." Feeling her pussy loosen further, he takes her legs from his waist, places his arms behind her knees and his hands on the bed beside her torso; slowly he drives his cock deeper into her wet hole.

Looking into her eyes he says, "If you think my dick is deep now, wait until I give it all to you." She cries out as he sinks the last couple of inches of his massive shaft into her dripping cunt, "Oh my god that's a big fucking cock, I can feel it stretching my pussy out."

"Damn girl, you have a tight pussy, I can feel it milking my cock!" She screams as the head of his cock brushes her cervix sending a spike of pain and pleasure into her brain. This is something new to her; she had never experienced this mixture before, bringing her closer to the edge of orgasm. She realizes that the blending of the two is something she likes and could get use to every once in a while. With him pounding his cock into her, she began to lose the ability to think. His relentless pounding drove her over the edge into a mind numbing orgasm; she arched her back, grabbed his arms and screamed out her release. "Oh my god, don't stop, I'm going to cum, yes, yes, it feels so fucking good, fuck me, yes pound my pussy, fuck meeeeeee!"

She moaned and groaned as she came down from the most intense orgasm she has ever had. "Ooooohh, nngh, aaaahhh," was all she could articulate as her body relaxed and her mind returned from where it had gone. He slowed his pace to a stop and removed his arms from behind her knees, leaving his cock deeply planted in her wet pussy. She moaned and looked up at him and said, "Wow Jon that was amazing, I don't think I've ever came that hard before." Jon leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Hold on to that thought, I'm not done with you yet."

"There's more? I don't know if I can take another orgasm like that."

"I think you can, because while we've been laying here your pussy has been milking my cock."

He kissed her deeply and pulled his rock hard cock from her cunt. She moaned through the kiss as his dick slid out of her. Breaking the lip lock he had on her, he knelt on the bed and had her turn over onto her stomach. Grabbing her by her hips, he pulled her up on her hands and knees and moved behind her. With his rigid penis in his hand, he rubbed the head of it, up and down her dripping wet slit. She hissed with pleasure as his dick contacted her over sensitive clit and vaginal opening. As he continued his stimulation of her pussy lips, she began to plead for him to put his cock inside her again. "Please Jon, stop teasing me, you're making me crazy, I want that big dick of yours inside me now."

"Are you sure? Just a moment ago, you said you couldn't take another orgasm."

"Yes, yes please give me some more of that wonderful black cock," she said in a voice that is close to tears. With one smooth but forceful stroke, he slams his dick deep into her. She gasps and balls the sheet in her fists as his cock brushes the bottom of her love tunnel. Slowly he pulls out of her and rams it into her again, making her rock forward with the force of the stroke. Tossing her head back and crying out with pleasure, she reaches down and rubs her clit to increase the pleasure she is feeling. He continues the slam fucking a couple more times and buried his cock deep in her cunt on the last one. Breathing heavily from the assault on her pussy, she lowers her upper body to the mattress and says in a voice husky with passion "Jon, Jon, Jon your dick is so good it's driving me crazy."