The Layover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a knowing smile on his face, he grasps her hips to hold her in place and slowly starts to use every inch of his cock on her. He pulls out; leaving only, the head of his cock inside her and pushes forward until he is balls deep in her dripping snatch. Looking down at her pussy, he sees that it is starting to cream on his dick. Picking up the pace of his strokes, he hears her say, "Yes, yes, right there, just like that, fuck that pussy, nnnnnnngh, ooooohh, don't stop, shit, it's so good, you are going make me cum again!" "That's good, you need to be made to cum, and often."

She could feel the climax building inside of her cunt and her juices starting to run down the insides of her thighs as she meets him stroke for stroke. With the tightening of her sex tube around his massive man meat, he could feel that she is on the verge of orgasm. Slowing his thrusts to keep her there, he asks her, "Who does this pussy belong to?" She hesitated for just a second and said, "Oh my god, oh my god, it's m...my pussy."

"Oh, really? We'll see about that."

With the hesitation in her answer, he knew then, that he would own her pussy and make her crave his cock. Knowing it wouldn't be long before he owns her; he started pounding her cunt to drive her into another intense orgasm. She cries out from the force of his thrusts and the pure pleasure running through her veins. "AH, AH, YES, HNNNNGH, OH FUCK, HMMMM, YEAH, FUCK ME, POUND THIS PUSSY, AND MAKE ME CUM, SHIT, OH MY FUCKING GOD!" He slaps her ass making the muscles in her vagina clench around his cock, driving her closer to the orgasm building inside her. "PLEASE, PLEASE, DON'T STOP, I'M RIGHT THERE, FUCK ME HARDER, OH GOD YOUR BIG BLACK COCK IS SO GOOD, YEAH, I'M GONNA CUM." He slaps her ass again, which takes her over the edge into another body rocking orgasm. As the orgasm takes her, she bows her back and her body clenches with the waves of pure unadulterated pleasure that runs up her spine and into her sex-addled brain. Through clenched teeth she says, "Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh, ooooooogh, noooooooooooooooo!" As her body begins to relax and she can articulate words over groans, she continues voicing her out-pouring of exclamations. "Damn, your dick is fucking good, that orgasm was better than the last one." She collapses onto her stomach, causing his cock to slip out of her.

He looks down at her as she lays there panting and exhausted from the fucking she just received. Placing his knees on the outside of her thighs and his feet on the inside of her calves, to lock her legs into place, making sure she isn't going anywhere. Lining up his massive man meat with her gaping vagina, he plunges the head and shaft deep into her sopping wet hole. Settling most of his weight on her back and reaching underneath her arms, and resting the weight of his upper body on his elbows, he takes hold of her wrists, effectively pinning her to the bed and starts driving his cock into her.

With her cunt still sensitive from the last orgasm she had, she could feel another one already beginning to build inside of her. She wanted to move away from the rhythmic pounding he is fucking her with, but all she could do is lay there and take it. As she got closer to the edge of climax, her toes began to curl, her legs began to tremble and she shook her head from side to side with the most intense feeling she's had all afternoon. Edging closer to the cliff he is driving her over, she began to panic because she is helpless and losing control over her response to his relentless pounding. He can tell that she is on the verge of orgasm because he can feel her vaginal muscles start to tighten around his cock. Fucking her hard, fast and deep, he knows it won't be long before he'll be dropping his load into her dripping pussy.

As he got closer to his own climax, he began to grunt with the effort and shouted out his own exclamations. "Huungh, aaahhh, fuck, shit, this is some good pussy, you are so tight and wet, and I'm gonna cum." With a voice on the edge of tears, she pleads with him, "Please, please Jon, no more, I don't know if your pussy can take anymore." His movements became erratic the closer he got to shooting his load into her. When he realized what she just said, it pushed him over the edge and caused him to shove his dick deep into her cunt one last time. It seemed as if his orgasm would go on forever as spurt after spurt of jizz filled her tunnel. He cried out with pleasure as the orgasm took him. "Fuck, fuck, that is so good, shit, I'm cccuuuummmiinnggg."

When she felt his hot jizz hit her cervix, it drove her over the cliff into the abyss of ecstasy. She is in a constant state of orgasm from the eruption of his sperm inside of her vagina. She screamed in lust and blessed release, "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, PLEASE, PLEASE, I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE, ...OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING, I'M ...AAAIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE." If it weren't for the fact that she was already flat on her stomach, she would have collapsed on the bed. She lays there trying to catch her breath in a state of semi-consciousness with her eyes half closed as she recovers from the best fuck she has ever had. He withdraws and rolls off her and lies next to her, as he too, tries to recover.

When he has recovered enough, he rolls onto his side and rises up on his elbow. Looking down at her, he sees that she is a mess, her hair is all over her head, she is covered in sweat, her mouth is open with drool running out of it, her body is trembling from the intense orgasm and there is a large wet spot on the bed underneath her. He slaps her on the ass to bring her out of the semi-consciousness she is in, and says, "You have only forty five minutes to make it to your plane." She groaned with exhaustion and rolled onto her back, her arms felt like wet noodles and her legs felt like Jell-O. He prodded her to get up and said, "If you don't get up and get ready, you'll miss your flight."

"Just let me lie here for a minute or two, so I can get some of my strength back."

"Okay, I'll give you five minutes, but then you'll have to get moving."

While she was collecting herself, he got dressed and went over to her pile of clothes to pick them up and put them on the bed. Grabbing her sheer black see-thru panties from the pile, he placed them on the table to keep them as a souvenir. Walking back over to the bed, he holds out his hand and says, "Okay, times up." She grabs his hand and with his assistance sits up on the edge of the bed. Staggering a little when she stands up, he takes her elbow to steady her, grabbing her skirt, she steps into it and pulls it on. She puts on her jacket and lays her shirt and bra on her arm; looking for her panties, she asks, "Where are my panties?"

"They are over on the table; I thought I would keep them, to remember you by, if you don't mind. Although it would be difficult not to remember the fuck session we just had."

"Sure you can keep them; I think my pussy is too sensitive to wear them right now anyway."

"I don't think it's your pussy anymore, you gave it to me during that last orgasm," he said with a smile. Her mouth dropped open and eyes got big, as she thought back to what she said. Closing her mouth with an audible snap, she stared at him and said, "I remember what I said now, but you can't hold me to that, I wasn't in my right mind. Besides what does it mean that you own this pussy?"

"Don't worry, it doesn't mean that I physically own that sweet puss, it just means you'll crave this big black cock every now and then."

"Are you saying that you've ruined me for other men?"

"I wouldn't say ruined, but it won't be the same. Would you do me a favor?"

"Sure, what is it you want me to do?"

"Would you sign your panties for me?" She was still a little unsteady on her feet as she walked over to the table. "What would you like me to say?"

"That's up to you, but something appropriate would be nice."

There is a red sharpie pen lying next to her panties, she grabs it and writes, to Jon with love, JLH. "Will this do?" She steps back a little to let him read what she wrote. After reading the autograph, he grins and says, "Yes, that's perfect, thank you."

She put down the pen and turned towards the door to leave, and head back to the room she is using. As she was turning, she felt something warm and wet roll down the inside of her thigh. After the turn, she stopped and raised her skirt and saw a glob of his cum sliding down her leg. Grabbing a couple of tissues from the box on the table, she wiped up the cum and gasped when she ran the tissue along her slit. Looking up at him she says, "Damn dude, you really did drop a load in me."

"Sorry, I couldn't stop, by the time the orgasm took me; it was too late to pull out."

"Don't worry about it; I was too far gone to even realize you came inside of me. I think my body knew, but my mind was in another place at the time."

Internally, he breathed a sigh of relief, he heard or read somewhere, she has a fiery temper and he didn't want her to be pissed, hoping to tap that puss again. Looking at his watch, he says, "You'd better hurry, you only have about thirty minutes to catch your flight, not that I want you to leave but..." She is thinking she doesn't really want to go either, wanting more of that big black cock of his. "Yeah, yeah I hear you, are you trying to get rid of me?" she says with a smile. "No I'm not; I just know how important auditions are," he grinned.

She wobbled a little as she started walking towards the door and he caught up to her, placing his arm around her to steady her. "I think I'd better help you get ready, you'll never make it in your current condition."

"Yeah, thanks, I'd appreciate that."

He walked her to her room, sat her on the bed, and went into the bathroom to turn on the shower. While he was in the bathroom, she got undressed and checked her clothes to see if she could still wear them. Seeing that they were okay, she tossed them on the bed and walked into the bathroom. He handed her a shower cap and said, "I don't think you have time to get your hair wet and then dry it."

"You're right, but my hair is such a mess."

"Yeah, I know, I'll brush it out after your shower."

"Wow, a man of many talents, producer, director, actor and hair stylist."

"Well, sometimes you have to fill in when someone doesn't show up."

She stepped into the shower and did a quick rinse to wash away the sweat and cum from her body. While she is in the shower, he finds a hairbrush in her carry-on and waits for her to exit the bathroom. When she comes out of the bathroom, she is wrapped in a towel and still has on the shower cap; "I left on the cap because the humidity would have made my hair frizzy" she says. He takes the garter belt and stockings and has her put on the belt. After the belt is on, they put on her stockings, she puts on the right and he puts on the left. When she stands up, he turns her around to make sure the seams are straight and they fasten the belt to the tops of her stockings. While she is donning her blouse, he is having her step into her skirt. Pulling her skirt up her legs, she smoothed the lacy top on her body and he fastens the skirt around her waist. Grabbing the brush off the carry-on, he has her sit in the chair, and remove the cap. It takes him a few minutes to brush out her hair and make it look presentable; it's not as curly as before but she won't be walking around with that just fucked look.

Tossing the brush into the carry-on, he closes it and helps her on with her jacket. She is ready for her flight and he says, "You have ten minutes to get to your gate, good thing it's only a five minute walk from here."

"Thanks for helping me; I don't think I've ever gotten dressed that quickly before. I still need to fix my make-up."

"You are quite welcome, but you don't have time to do it now. I would wait until I got on the plane to do it. You look beautiful."

"Thanks again. Do you think we'll meet again?"

"I don't know, but here is my card. Call me the next time you are in town."

"I'll do that."

He takes her bag and offers his arm as they head to her departure gate. She looks around the room to make sure she isn't forgetting anything and takes his offered arm. When they get to the concierge desk, she signs out and hands him the keys to her room and the locker. She walks over to the bar to close out her tab and say thank you to Sam.

When they left the lounge, he offered his arm again but she did not take it, having recovered enough to walk on her own. He raised an eyebrow as if to ask why. She looked at him and said, "I understand you are being a gentleman but the concourse is filling and you never know when someone will recognize me and take a picture. I'm sure you know how rumors get started around this town, someone takes a picture, sells it to one of the tabloids and they make it seem like I have a new boyfriend."

"So are you saying that you are embarrassed to be seen with me?"

"No, no, no, I'm not embarrassed to be seen with you, it's just if they have a picture of me walking with you, that's one thing, but if they have a picture of me walking with you holding your arm, that's a whole different thing altogether."

"Hey, lighten up; I was just yanking your chain. I completely understand, you can explain that I am just a friend escorting you to your gate if I am just walking with you."

"Yes, you got it. I'm glad you understand, I didn't want to hurt your feelings, I want us to be friends."

"I would like that, although friends with benefits would be great." He says with a grin.

"Why Mr. Douglas you are being a naughty boy, but I think you are right," she says with a radiant smile.

"Ms. Ryder so are you." As they continue down the concourse laughing at their little flirtations.

They stop a little ways away from her gate, turns to face her and say, "Thank you Ms. Hewitt for a wonderful afternoon, I hope we can do it again sometime."

"Yes it was wonderful, it has been the best afternoon in a while for me and I would love to do it again."

"I think I know of a way we can, I am going on vacation in London in about a week. I'll be there for two weeks. If you have the time and your movie doesn't start for a while maybe you can join me."

"I won't know until after the audition, so my answer will have to maybe. It would be lovely to spend time with you there. Do you know which hotel you'll be staying in?"

"I usually stay at the Berkeley, I like the way it overlooks Hyde Park."

"My favorite is the Savoy, the service is great and it overlooks the Thames.

"The Savoy it is then, I hope to see you in London."

They kiss each other on the cheek and say their goodbyes as she goes to check in and he returns to the lounge. They start boarding the plane while she is checking in. When she is done, she walks down the gangway and finds her seat. She takes her seat, fixes her makeup, and fastens her seatbelt. Once the plane is in the air and the seatbelt sign is turned off, she reclines her seat a little and falls to sleep with a smile on her face.

The End