The League S1E2: Vaginal Hubris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second the tongue entered her asshole Sofia came for the third time that night, although this time she didn't squirt but very little. Her knees almost buckle and she only stays upright by her hand flying off her breast and steadying herself on the counter. Jenny diligently licks her throughout never stopping even though she was sure Sofia just came.

"Lick my pussy clean, and then you can stand up, slut" Sofia demands of Jenny, while pulling the strap back on from her dress. Jenny understanding this is her final, humiliating task, does what she is told. She licks all around Sofia's pussy for the last time that night and even gives it a little kiss goodnight.

She starts to stand and pull up her dress, but Sofia stops her once more. "Not yet" Sofia mutters, as she takes Jenny's head in both hands and starts to passionately kiss her. One hand roams free and she starts to play with Jenny's tits, pinching, prodding, and petting them. Jenny moans into Sofia, but starts to return the kiss and puts her hands around Sofia's waist.

Sofia's hand snakes around and firmly grasps Jenny's right ass cheek. Giving no hint of her intentions her hand slowly moves towards Jenny's asshole where she abruptly shoves her entire middle finger into Jenny's asshole. Jenny erupts immediately releasing the biggest orgasm of her life and she squirms and shudders in Sofia's arms, the only thing keeping her standing. This is all while Sofia continues to make out with her, and fondle her breast with her free hand.

Sofia's moves her head slightly to side and whispers in Jenny's ear, "That's it my nasty little slut, cum for mommy like a good girl".

She pulled her finger out of Jenny's ass and slowly moved it to Jenny's face, where she inserted its entirety into Jenny's mouth. Jenny, just coming down from her orgasm and mostly unaware of what was happening helped by almost sucking it fully into her mouth and slowly running her tongue over it.

"How does your asshole taste, slut" Sofia questions of Jenny. Jenny moans, "....delicious" and continues sucking on the finger.

Jenny finally through with her orgasm rested on Sofia for a moment before slowly starting to put up her dress. By the time she had it fully on Sofia had left the bathroom and was sitting at the table. Jenny didn't take a moment to look at herself in a mirror as she left the restroom to hurry back to the table.

As she got back Kevin exclaimed, 'Where the hell have you been, and what happened to you?". Looking at Sofia, who or the most part looked as she did when she entered the bathroom, she looked down at herself and briefly felt her hair and she immediately knew to what Kevin was referring to. Her hair was a complete mess, and her dress was bunched up, wrinkled and overall in bad shape, and Kevin could tell she wasn't wearing underwear anymore.

'I... uhh, wanted to get more comfortable sweety" she said sitting down and gently patting Kevin's face which still looked utterly bewildered. "We were just talking about and doing girl stuff in there" Sofia answers for Kevin, all while giving a sly smile to Jenny and a wink.

12