The League S1E3: Fun with Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny moaned a yes into the cock, not wanting to be distracted from her chore at hand and nodded her head to show confirmation.

"Look at me when I fuck your face" Sofia now demanded. Jenny complied and noticed immediately that with each hip thrust forward Sofia's tits swayed and bounced with it. She let her eyes stay locked to Sofia's but made sure to watch for each bounce as she basically mesmerized.

Spit started to pool in her mouth as Sofia forcefully facefucked her with almost the entire cock, and little by little it started to dribble out until it was a constant stream. Most fell to the floor but strings of it would run down her face to her neck and end up all the way on her perky tits. They hung down from them like little strings.

Sofia let her hand roam down and pulled one of these "strings' onto her pointer finger and slowly moved it over and onto Jenny's face leaving one long stream from her tit. Jenny hadn't put on much makeup today and as sweat, saliva, and some tears poured down her face, was now very glad of this as that was all she had to worry about.

Sofia then let her hand roam back down where she started to play with Jenny's tits. Fondling them and pinching them brought smalls moans of pleasure from Jenny which Sofia noted with glee.

Sofia then bent her body over at about 45 degree angle to get her more leverage and place both her hands firmly behind Jenny's head holding her in place as she picked up speed in her facefucking. She was now not using her hips but simply forcing Jenny's head roughly onto the cock and off it very quickly.

This was worse for Jenny who had to steady herself by grabbing onto Sofia's thighs and trying her damndedest to accommodate the big dick.

Sofia stopped momentarily letting Jenny rest. She pulled Jenny hands and laced them around behind Jenny Jenny's head. She placed her own hands on top of them and went back to work.

Now Jenny was holding onto nothing and ruthlessly taking a facefucking from a huge strap-on while Sofia smiled down on her.

"That's it coño take my big dick you stupid slut" Sofia said gleefully to Jenny. Jenny nodded automatically not even realizing she wasn't asked anything, which caused Sofia to smirk.

Sofia let go of jenny's hand who fell immediately/ Jenny brought them back onto Sofia's thigh to steady herself.

"You want this big dick to stop fuckng your face don't you slut?" Sofia asked. Jenny fervently nodded. "No matter what?" Sofia followed up. Jenny nodded, this time a bit more apprehensively though.

Sofia ripped the dick out in one big pull causing a loud pop as Jenny's mouth had formed a natural vacuum seal around the cock while it fucked her face. Jenny sat gasping for breath having not had a proper breath in a long time.

Sofia brought her up by lifting her under her armpits. She deposited her on the bed ass up, face down. Jenny was too winded and tired to put up a fight. That was until she realized the position she was in and immediately was scared of the thought of that cock going anywhere near her pussy.

As these thoughts went through her mind, Sofia had kneeled down and put her face directly in front of Jenny's pussy and ass. She peeled apart both cheeks and stuck her tongue out. Licking from bottom up, from her position, she lapped at Jenny's pussy while jiggling and fondling her ass.

This brought a loud moan from Jenny who hadn't realized how turned on she had been. Nevertheless she wanted nothing of what Sofia seemed to be getting at and loudly exclaimed, "You can't put that thing in my pussy it won't fit".

Sofia smirked at the remark and let her tongue do one final lap at Jenny's pussy as she let it trail up continuing all the way to Jenny's asshole where Sofia quickly inserted her tongue. She twisted and turned it inside her asshole and pulled it out, giving the asshole a little kiss on the way. She said to Jenny, "Don't worry I'm not going to ruin that pretty little pink pussy" she gently slapped Jenny's pussy.

The realization for what Sofia meant slowly dawned onto Jenny. She looked back at Sofia incredulously.

"You can't put that" Jenny said pointing at the dick swinging on Sofia's waist, "in there" she finished gesturing at her asshole.

Sofia roughly grabbed both of Jenny's hands and placed them on her ass making her spread her own cheeks.

"You said no matter what slut, now it's time to start your real punishment, plus we can't let all this lube go to waste" Sofia said, jerking her cock off showing all the saliva that remained from Jenny's mouth.

"I don't... I've never done anal" Jenny muttered meekly for some reason feeling embarrassed by her inexperience.

"You said you never deep throated anything and look at you" Sofia answered gesturing towards her. "You say you've never done anal, I say there is a first for everything slut" Sofia replied. She once again plugged a hole of Jenny's with the head of the cock, this time it being her asshole.

Jenny screamed into the bed and started to struggle a bit. Sofia slapped her pussy with one hand causing her to moan in pain and pleasure again, and with the other hand pushed Jenny's head and face further into the bed.

"If you struggle it will just force me to do this quick bitch, so make this easier for both of us" Sofia chided. She showed that she meant it by roughly shoving an inch in without warning.

Jenny moaned or screamed Sofia couldn't tell the difference when it was this muffled into the bed but stopped her struggling.

With the copious amount of Saliva around the cock Sofia found it pleasantly easy to slide the first few inches in without any problem.

Jenny moaned loudly into the bed, the pain she was feeling was too much but she knew the consequences of struggling so she kept still.

"That's a good slut, you learn quickly" Sofia commended her, inserting two fingers into Jenny's pussy to make her pain mix with pleasure. Now Jenny's moan was one of arousal and the pain she was feeling was almost forgotten as she felt how close she was to an orgasm.

"Please finger me more, I am close" Jenny begged.

"What's that slut speak louder" Sofia smirked at her now willing participant.

"Please, please finger me more while you fuck my ass with that big cock" Jenny pleaded giving Sofia more than she could have hoped for.

Sofia was more than happy to comply and added a third finger before finger fucking Jenny's pussy without mercy.

Jenny came and her whole body shivered and moaned as the powerful orgasm racked her body. Sofia seized this opportunity to without warning shove about 3 more inches into her asshole although Jenny showed no signs of noticing.

Sofia slowly pulled almost all the way out before slowly pushing back in, getting Jenny's asshole used to the intrusion so far. Jenny was now lying limply on the bed unaware or simply not caring about anything else in the world beside the mind shattering orgasm she just had.

Sofia made note of this and did a few more strokes before shoving about half of the remaining strap-on in, which jolted Jenny out of her daze. This along with the fact that Sofia had removed her fingers from pussy made Jenny fully aware of just how much of the cock was now in her asshole.

A mixture of pride and humiliation washed over her as she felt Sofia repeat the earlier process of getting her asshole ready. She knew she could withstand the cock now and the thought of another orgasm kept her going.

Sofia switched hands allowing the one that had just been in Jenny's pussy to reach around and she placed it into Jenny's mouth and ordered her to suck. Jenny sucked her own juices diligently sucking all three fingers to begin with letting them slide out and sucking each finger in individually relishing the taste of herself.

This distraction allowed Sofia push another unimpeded inch or so in leaving just over an inch remaining. She didn't rush though and slowly trained Jenny for this size for a while before choosing to continue

She relished the feeling of being so close to pushing the entire cock into Jenny and couldn't help goading before doing so. "I told you, a slut like you can take a big cock like this no problem, can't you slut?" Sofia gleefully asked.

The dick in her ass was now pushing her dangerously close to another orgasm and Jenny honestly replied, "yes, it is so easy and so good, please put it all in".

Sofia with a smirk on her face slams the last inch in, and as the balls lightly slap against Jenny's pussy she cums again. This time it was all from a cock buried in her ass making jenny feel all the more naughty. As she is cumming Sofia is doing her due diligence and slowly training her asshole now for the entire cock.

She spits down at the cock allowing a bit of her own saliva to land on Jenny's ass cheeks which slowly drip into her asshole. She admires how totally she has taken control of Jenny and wants to finish her punishment the right way.

She speeds up her strokes as the orgasm resides letting Jenny know this isn't over.

"I'm going to fuck with this big dick like the whore that are" Sofia comments at Jenny, not even bothering to register her reaction.

She pulls out completely and shoves it back in much quicker then she had before eliciting a scream from Jenny who she ignored.

Unbeknownst to Sofia however was that scream was almost entirely one of pleasure. Due to Sofia's "training" she had for the most part gotten Jenny's asshole used to the big cock that was now punching in and out of it.

Sofia's hands grabbed hold on both sides of Jenny's waist and started to truly force the cock in much quicker causing Jenny to moan more and more. Jenny came thunderously again, this time so loud Sofia quickly had to shift one of her hands to cover her mouth.

"You really are a dirty slut" Sofia said now bewildered at how quick Jenny was finishing during such a dirty act.

She slowed down her pace now wanting to enjoy this moment. She stood towering over Jenny who still dutifully pulled her cheeks apart and slowly inch the cock in and out.

She reached down and with one hand found and started to play with Jenny's clit. The other reached farther and player with her tits. Teasing both to bring out more and more moans.

While this happened Sofia pulled out until just the tip remained in and grabbed both of Jenny's arms by the wrist and forced her to lift her upper body in the air at a diagonal to the bed. Now by pulling her wrists Sofia would force Jenny's ass and body to ripple back slightly but this left most of the movement up to Jenny who was more than happy to comply.

She pounded her ass back without hesitation, a glint in her eyes showed her desperation for another orgasm.

"That's it slut, back your pretty little ass into my dick. You like my big black dick pounding your asshole balls deep don't you slut?" Sofia asked.

"Yes, yes I fucking love your big black dick in my asshole" Jenny shouted. She then added, "Fuck me with your big dick, make me cum on your big dick, make me your fucking bitch on this big dick".

This caused both Sofia and Jenny to redouble their efforts of forcing the dick as quickly in and out of her asshole as possible.

This led to Jenny once again cumming going basically limp in Sofia's arms who kept up her relentless pace throughout.

As it was subsiding Sofia roughly pulled out completely and started to walk to the other side of the bed. This left Jenny holding open her own gaping asshole. Sofia walked in front of Jenny's face and roughly shoved the cock in this time Jenny didn't struggle to take it all.

The taste of her own asshole swirled around in her mouth. "You like the taste of your asshole don't you, you filthy fucking slut?" Sofia asked. Jenny answered with a nod and a, "mmmhmmm".

Sofia pulled out of her mouth and walked back to the bathroom leaving Jenny wondering what she was to do. Sofia this time quickly came back out dressed back in her normal clothes she gestured towards the bathroom and muttered, "Get dressed and get out of house before your idiot husband or filthy daughter do anything else".

Jenny sat helplessly watching Sofia leave the room seeing she had Jenny's bra and panties in hand and knowing her shirt was completely ruined.

She cobbled together her outfit or what she could of it and went downstairs, grabbing her daughter's hand she shouted for Kevin to come along they were leaving and left the house as quickly as she could still not believing the turn of events that had transpired.

As she was leaving she passed by Sofia at the doorway who on her way out gave her a playful slap on the ass, and blew her a kiss.

12