The Leather Armchair

Story Info
Professor gets an unexpected visit from a student.
2.2k words
4.27
55.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sank down into his favourite chair in his study. It had been a good day of sailing with a brilliant blue sky and an ocean as clear as any crystal. He drew the ottoman closer and kicked off his deck shoes. He rubbed the smooth worn leather of his chair affectionately, sliding his fingers beneath the arms. It had been a comforting friend to him in many a lonely time. He reached for the bottle of Bordeaux and poured it slowly into the Waterford glass, twirling it between his fingers and admiring the colour of the wine and the beauty of the glass. He let the wine roll lazily around his mouth before swallowing, then rested his head back and let out a sigh of contentment.

He was completely alone in the house, the first time in so long he could hardly remember. The children all off doing their own thing with their friends for the weekend, and his wife had gone to a meditation retreat. She wouldn't be back until Monday morning. Oh joy, a whole evening and still one more day of perfect quiet and solitude. His skin was glowing from the day in the sun and he hadn't even bothered to shower yet, the feel of the salt clinging to the hairs on his bare arms felt good. Perhaps he would go to bed and track sand all through the bedroom, he could always vacuum it up before she returned. Imagine doing something so daring, he chuckled to himself. "Ah, some music" he thought, and quickly located his favourite version of Puccini's La Bohème, the one with Pavorotti singing. Soon he was lost in the music and he closed his eyes as Rudolpho's aria filled the room.

It was strange how he had often felt so lonely when the house was filled with people. Now here is was alone, and yet not lonely at all. His mind drifted and the music washed over him. He felt so relaxed and peaceful, he even felt himself smiling slightly to himself. This was so delightfully pleasant, what more could he possibly want?

Suddenly there was the sharp irritating sound of the gate intercom. He was startled out of his reverie. He looked at his watch, 7:30 p.m. Who on earth could want him now. It must be one of the kids' friends. Damm. He decided he'd ignore the buzzer and they would realize the boys weren't home and leave. It sounded again, longer this time. "Damm" he said again, this time out loud. He pushed himself out of the chair to go into the hall. The mood was broken anyway. He pressed the button and snapped "Yes" into the microphone. A young woman's voice said "Oh thank heavens you're home Professor Guterson. This is Mimi". For a moment he was back inside the opera and he repeated "Mimi?"

"Yes, yes, Mimi Graham. I took your writing class last year Professor." He remembered her now, a lithe auburn haired girl, hair tied up in a knot. He'd only given her a "C" he recalled, and had suspected her of cheating because her final essay had been so much more superior than any of the others. "Ah yes, Mimi, what do you want?" he inquired. "Well you see Professor, I was out running and I slipped and I think I've sprained my ankle and I wondered if I could come and use your phone to get my room mate to come and pick me up. I'm sorry, I forgot to bring my cell phone today."

"Yes, of course" he said as he depressed the open gate button.

He padded in his bare feet across the wood floor to the front door and opened it looking out. Sure enough a figure emerged around the bend in the driveway limping badly. He went down the steps towards her, saying "Wait, I'll give you a hand." He took her arm over his broad shoulder and slipped his left arm around her slim waist. "Oh thank you, it just hurts so much." Her voice was cracking a little, so he replied reassuringly, "It's O.K. Mimi, let's get your foot up and get some ice on it." She hopped up the steps beside him and since his study was the nearest he helped her in and let her down gently onto the suede couch. "Look I'll just go and get some ice, and perhaps you could do with some water to drink." He told her. "Do you think you could get me something stronger?" She asked. "Of course, for medicinal purposes, perhaps some brandy?"

"Well how about Bourbon?" she asked. He raised an eyebrow, but went to the liquor cabinet and poured her a small tumbler. She pushed herself back up on the couch, wincing as she did so. "Thank you, thanks so much" she murmured.

He went along to the kitchen and filled a ziplog bag with ice cubes and wrapped it in a dampened wash cloth. When he returned, she was in the same position but her glass was empty. She had taken her hair out of the pony tail, and he was surprised to see how long and thick it was. He handed her the ice pack and she gave him the empty glass. She was looking up at him with very large, deep blue eyes. He filled the glass a little fuller this time and she took several big drinks before saying, "I needed that, it feels better already. Perhaps if you had an aspirin as well and then I could make that phone call." He dutifully went to the bathroom cabinet and came back with two Bufferin. She swallowed them together with a large gulp of Bourbon.

He was about to sit back down when he remembered to get the cordless phone. He realized that the opera was still playing and turned down the volume a bit. She pressed buttons on the phone and listened. Apparently there was no reply, because she set the phone down without speaking and looked over at him. He reached for his glass of wine and sipped thoughtfully. This girl certainly was quite stunning, she had strong muscular legs with the sock and Nike sneaker removed from the right one where she had placed the bag of ice. She was wearing only a black sports bra and tight shorts. Her hair cascaded over her shoulder. "No-one's home right now" she said. "I think maybe they went out for pizza or something." He thought a moment and then said, "Look why don't you rest for a little while, then I'll run you home."

"Oh would you really?" She asked and flashed him a large smile. He noted that she had perfect teeth, probably cost her parents a fortune in braces, and her lips were extraordinarily full and pink.

So they sat in silence for a while, she sipping her Bourbon and he refilling his own glass with wine. "Actually I'm a bit hungry" she said, "aspirin always does that to me."

"How about some cheese and crackers?" He suggested "I'll go and find something. He padded back to the kitchen and fixed a plate with Carrs and Brie. When he opened the study door he saw she had moved to lie on the floor with her legs up on the couch, both sneakers now lying carelessly askew on the oriental rug. He set the plate down on the coffee table and stood awkwardly for a few seconds wondering what to do with himself. She had her hands behind her head and her eyes were closed revealing amazingly long dark lashes against a tanned face.

He felt a slight stirring inside his shorts and went to go and sit down again. As he did so she caught him by the ankle and stared straight into his eyes. He felt a real jolt this time, a definite shot of electricity tingle up his leg. She lowered her eyes and he felt sure she was noticing the increasing bulge in his shorts. He pulled his ankle away sat down in his chair feeling weak, with his heart thudding against his polo shirt. She rolled over onto her side and this time grabbed his bare foot and before he realized what was happening she was licking his toes, then sucking on his big toe. It was the most scintillating feeling he had ever felt.

She looked up at him with wide eyes and said "You're deliciously salty, you just taste so good." He was totally speechless and quite unable to move. His body was growing warmer by the second, and it wasn't all from the sunburn for sure. Now she was on her knees and was running her hands up his thighs, then beneath his shorts. His jockeys were stretched tight and he realized he was holding his breath. She continued kissing and licking his inner thigh and he reached down and pushed his fingers into her thick hair. She pulled at his shorts and he raised his hips from the chair and she deftly slid them off revealing his penis to be massive and stiff. "Wow!" She said, "Better than I expected."

He tried vaguely to be sensible, and said, "Mimi, we can't do this." And she replied "Give me one reason why not!" For the life of him he could think of nothing to say. She took his hands and pulled him up pressing herself into him as she did so. He felt her nipples hard against his shirt, pushed into cleavage by her jogging bra. He ached to see her breasts, feel the soft skin, touch the satin of her areola. She wiggled out of her bra and he bent down taking first one breast in his mouth, cupping his hands around them both as he did so. He sucked on her like a nursing baby hungry for milk, and she arched her head and neck backwards. She pressed her hands behind him pushing him hard against her shorts. Then she quickly removed the shorts, and he took that time to pull his polo shirt over his head. She reached down and slid her hands under his buttocks and started to cover his face with kisses until he held her head so that he could place her lips on his.

He seemed to melt into her slightly parted mouth and become one with her. She began to explore his mouth with her tongue. First tentatively, then more assertively, so that his mouth became alive and tingling. Her lips were so rich and moist and seemed to totally engulf him. He felt light headed, his heart pounding now, and started to sink back down to his chair. She knelt with her legs on either side of him and took his hand so that a finger found its way into her waiting pussy. He could hardly believe she was so silky, so moist, layers of gorgeous flesh folding around his finger. Then she moved his hand and began to guide his throbbing penis into the waiting harbour. It slid in so easily, sensitive to every soft fold of skin enveloping it.

"Oh yes!" he murmured and she smiled at him and covered his mouth with hers again. Then he felt the strength of her vaginal muscles as she squeezed and released him rhythmically. It was all he could do not to come instantly. She kneaded him like dough inside her at the same time arching her neck sideways and encouraging him to suck on it. He wanted this feeling to last forever and eternity. It had been so long since he had felt such passion.

Then he could hold on no longer, and wave after wave of uncontrollable ecstasy swept over him. Suddenly he felt her spasms surging through him too. Contractions squeezing every last drop of cum from his engorged head. The music was reaching its finale and the soprano was singing Mimi's final aria. They remained perfectly still savouring the moment, and then she quietly slipped him out of her and curled onto his lap with her head on his chest like a small child. Her long legs wrapped beneath her and her soft cheek against his broad chest. He cradled her head and stroked the silky hair with the other arm wrapped protectively around her.

Some time later she stirred and kissed him on the cheek. "I'd best be going." She said simply and stood up and stretched, then reached for her clothes. "But your sprained ankle" he stammered. She laughed with her eyes sparkling. "Oh it's fine really. Actually I recently moved in across the street and so I knew your family were all away tonight. Of course I could watch and see when they go away again if you'd like. "Oh yes, I would like." He said. "In fact they don't get back until tomorrow night. "Well I have a date tomorrow, but I'll see you another time.

By the way Professor, did you guess that I didn't write that last essay? I was afraid I'd fail the class so I got my room mate to write it for me. He's pretty good isn't he?" And she finished tying her laces and with long athletic strides crossed the room and blew him a kiss from the door.

He realized he was sitting completely naked in his leather chair, but all he could do was smile and reach for his glass of wine. "Well, my friend" he said to the chair, "you and I have had some pretty exciting times together, but this one beats them all. We'll be remembering this together for quite a while I think."