The Legacy of Number 7 and Number 1

Story Info
The 'Goose and Gander' game played large!
3.8k words
4.2
40.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c1992w
c1992w
534 Followers

Author's Note: Thanks for all the constructive criticism of my initial effort, Cape Ann Caper. I hope you will enjoy this where my editing is a little better, I hope. c1992w

*

Dr. Eleanor Parkman taught upper level graduate and postgraduate math courses. Jere Jenkins' first encounter with her was when she was lecturing on Advanced Topics in MultiVariate Calculus. He was a PhD mathematician doing stem cell research near Boston. The company had sent him to the Carolinas to study under this famed theoretician. The unwritten expectation, though, was that He would telecommute by day to keep working when He was not actually in a class room.

Jenkins was divorced and now pays child support monthly. He was surrounded by many beautiful women in Carolina, but they may as well have been on the moon. They were either too busy trying to master English, grapple with topics completely out of their reach, or they had already found Mr. Wonderful who was paying their graduate school expenses. So it was 'look but don't touch. ' That prompted him to rent a small house right off campus so He wouldn't loose any time commuting - there was zero social life anyway.

On the second Dr. Parkman lecture, he sat in a front row desk. Looking closely at the woman, she was not pretty, but very much in shape physically. And her ass was the best looking body part he had seen in recent memory. She had her back to the students and wrote math expressions one right after another on a display board as she described the nuance of each symbol she was writing. Jenkins found himself dragging his eyes back to her symbols and expressions from her ass every two or three minutes. By way of contrast in styles, when Jenkins had personally made a lengthy explanation to his students when he worked in academia, he carefully wrote the whole sequence of symbols down on a cupped small sheet of paper held in his hand and copied that to the board so as not to become confused. In contrast, she wrote strictly from rote, and never got confused. There were always few questions asked. Near the end she ask again the obligatory, 'Any Questions?'

He held up his hand and she acknowledged him. The question was directly applicable to what he had been working on in Boston and could have been a 'what if' question on one of her expressions. She looked at him and then at her expression and then back at him. Finally she said, 'You've stumped me. What is your name? I will get back to you." He left the lecture hall where she was talking to one student and another was waiting his turn.

It was the following Saturday evening. He had exercised, talked to two co-workers via FaceTime, had a pot roast cooking in a vegetable soup concoction, and felt bored as he had just taken a break to eat and prepared to maybe even find something to watch on television afterward. There was a knock on the door, grumble grumble, "Who could that be?"

When he opened the door, there stood Professor Parkman wearing gym clothes clutching her work out bag that obviously served only to keep her body quite warm. He was shocked speechless and just looked at her, when she pushed her way in and sniffed the pot roast soup, and asked, "You got an extra bowl of that concoction you have been cooking?"

"SSSure all you want, make yourself at home."

She used his toilet to clean herself up a little bit and sat down to a large bowl of soup he had poured her. As she started enjoying the soup, she said, "Jenkins, dam it, I haven't slept well grappling with your question and I will confess that 'I don't know how to answer it.' By the way, call me Eleanor or 'El' when we are not in public and are you comfortable with Jenkins?" He, nodded affirmative.

"I go to gym on Saturdays on campus because its free, as I live about 10 miles away. Tell me about you?"

He replied, "I don't know a soul in these parts and and am down here for 6 months advanced studies while I telecommute to my day job back in Bean Town. I am divorced and know few people there but I date."

She said, "In the total scheme of things I don't know anyone here either. Hey, I like that music you are playing and you couldn't have put it on to impress me. What is it?"

After he named it and the composer, she brought out a cell phone and dictated its title into it and concluded, "I will buy that when I am in my office again. Oh, by the way. If you are wondering about my status, I am married to a man who owns a car dealership while spending his quality time with a tits-n-ass club dancer. And we have 16 year old twins who will graduate from high school in the Spring, and start college on this campus in the following summer because its free. "

At that point the conversation reverted to shop-talk and it went on and on. Twice Jenkins yawned and then looked at the clock. He certainly didn't want to tell this woman, 'beat it,' but it was getting late. Eleanor came back from the bathroom break about 11:00 and ask, "You have a problem if I stay with you tonight?"

"I only have the one bed."

"Well, it's a queen so there is enough room. Would you like to clean up the kitchen while I take a shower?"

"Be my guest."

She grabbed her gym bag and went to the John. Jenkins did not hear when she finished. But the bath door was open and he tip-toed into his bedroom to get clean underwear. She was already sound asleep as he tip-toed out. After he returned from his shower, El had turned over exposing her very nice ass through grandmother type panties. The vision charged his libido up but by now he was exhausted. So he crawled into his bed beside her and very soon found himself sleeping soundly.

The sun coming through the window triggered his waking up and then the soft lips and tongue on his erect penis was the second stimulant. Jenkins said, "Let me refresh myself before you spend too much time doing what you are doing. "

Jenkins returned from the toilet with his cock pointing up about 8 degrees from the horizontal. Eleanor was propped up on pillows, head in hand, and said, "Oh Boy!"

Their missionary style coupling was intense and both orgasmed at the same time. Lying beside him later, she said, "Hey, Number 7, this is a first time for me. What I mean is its the first time we both had good, simultaneous endings on the first coupling. You are a keeper."

A few minutes later, Jenkins said, "Lets do that again, except this time you ride me faced away so I can watch your ass as you move up and down and side to side!"

"Hey! I like that." On each of her up strokes, dimples formed in the cheeks of her ass showing Jenkins the process of her squeezing his cock.

After she finished with him, Jenkins could not remember ever being 100 percent exhausted before this woman. "

Eleanor said, " I am out of here and you can recuperate while I let myself out. "

Jenkins said, "You have key to my house so come back anytime, I won't be far. Before you go, El, Tell me why you called me Number 7?"

Eleanor chuckled and said, "You are my 7th lover since my husband and I started playing the 'goose and gander' game when the twins were very young."

At the end of his detail, Jenkins was packing his car to drive north when Eleanor drove up with a teen in the car with her. She turned to the teen after they had gotten out and said, "Ricky, meet Dr. Jenkins who has the best grasp of mathematics for the real world I have ever encountered. He designs experiments with stem cells for disease research."

Ricky shook his hand as if the mathematician were a Rock star and said, "Wow! I will do just that, too. It's a real pleasure to meet a superman - at least that is what Mom thinks you are."

"Well, young man, It's hard work, long hours, being alone, and always thinking, but for those who master it the rewards are enormous. Good luck to you."

As they drove off, Jenkins recounted that she had favored him with impromptu visits 17 times in six months. It would be damned difficult to remove that memory.

Jenkins miraculously survived the Boston winter alone, again. He had a few dinner and dancing dates but his fires of desire had gone out. Once he even had to tell a dance date, 'NO!' after they had had a fun dinner and had danced to a full orchestra. So his usual break from one of his three computer monitors was his habit of standing on the balcony dressed in appropriate gear watching the traffic speed up and down I-95 on its loop around Boston. He had even found a TV series that he turned on occasionally, and picked up some new food recipes he thought Eleanor would really like in a Continuing Education cooking class. But Dr. Eleanor Parkman's eyes that seemed to see the whole world at a glance kept appearing in the darkness when he closed his eyes to sleep.

It was a March Friday evening, the rain was incessant, the wind was cold, and the cloud ceiling was zero feet. Automobiles crawled along I-95. Jenkins felt pretty good. He had fixed himself a dinner earlier that he had learned at cooking school. His entire apartment reeked of the dishes he had prepared. He later sat in his easy chair with his feet propped up enjoying a cointreau when the doorbell rang. He assumed someone had made a mistake and would go away if he just remained quiet. But the initial ring was followed by a loud rapping on the door. So he walked over to the door and peeped through the port hole at a taxi driver. He opened the door and said, "I didn't order a taxi..." and then he saw two suitcases and Eleanor standing beside them smiling.

"Hey Jenkins, you really look good. Would you write him a check for $50 for all the work he did to get me here from Logan?"

"Of course."

She said to the Cabbie, would you bring my bags right this way." She opened a door that must have been his bedroom door to see a made up Kingsize bed and said, "Just leave the bags right there in front of that closet."

When the two returned to the living room, Jenkins was there waving a check and said, "I made it for sixty dollars since I am celebrating. You drive safely."

The first thing Eleanor said was, "You cooked something that smells so good until I am about to faint - no food since breakfast. Got any more of what I smell?"

Unable to trust his voice, Jenkins motioned her to the table where he pulled out a chair for her to sit. He then got his leftovers out of the refrigerator and nuked them, intensifying the smell once again. He gladly gave her his own food he had planned to have for dinner tomorrow night. He poured her a glass of wine and sat down to watch her eat like a construction worker. When there was no more food Jenkins started to get up to find her more when she said, "No. I have had enough. Hey, why not resign your job and work for me as chef and lover?"

By this time Jenkins had his rational faculty back and was relaxed. As Eleanor chatted he was amazed that every thing she did and said was as if they they had just said goodbye last week. Finally she spoke right out and asked, "How is your sex life? Have you found Number 2 or even number 3 yet?"

At first he was reluctant to speak while in his mind he kept reminding himself that he couldn't tell this woman one white lie, even if he wanted to - she knew everything he had ever said that led to anything he would choose to say. He said after a pause, "I am hung up on number 1 and can not seem to make the next step happen that would lead to Number 2."

Suddenly Eleanor was silent and dead serious and looked at Jenkins for a long time. Her eyes glistened as she said, "I thought I had found the perfect candidate for Number 8. There was a graduate Psychotherapy Workshop on campus and I introduced myself to someone in faculty dining who was sitting alone. This shrink was on campus to attend the work shop. He was very handsome and obviously had a successful practice and in excellent physical condition. By the end of the second night, he was urging me toward the guest quarters building. When we got to the building entrance I said, 'Larry, you are a good conversationalist and made some good points, but this is the end of us.' I offered my hand and said, 'have a good workshop and hope you find what you are looking for in life.'"

Jenkins asked, "Why did you cut him off 'cold turkey?'"

She replied, "The man lied so much until he no longer knew when he was lying and when he was telling the truth. I even thought about tutoring him on the basic idea of clear, rational thought but then it occurred to me that he was suppose to be teaching that very idea to troubled people. Oh but there was some humor salvaged out of the two evenings. "

"Do tell, how could anything be funny after that?"

"Well, I got home rather early and Jack was reading a car dealer trade magazine. I stopped and we chatted for a moment mostly about the twins. Then I said, 'Hey Jack! I just said goodnight to someone who could have been one of your salesmen. He tried his damnedest to unload a used up heap at a new car price. '"

"Jack responded, 'Well, since he didn't succeed he obviously needs more training. I will discuss that with the sales manager on Monday.' I turned away so he couldn't see me smirking and continued to my bedroom."

Jenkins in a talkative mood now, said, "Exactly what are you doing in Boston, Eleanor?"

Again she grew quiet and looked straight into his brain and said, "The only reason I spent the money was to visit number 7 - and the campus being in lock down - since most of the students are in Florida copulating - cast the deciding vote for me to travel. Speaking of copulating, Jenkins, I want to shower so hold whatever thought you have and find me a place to store some folded clothes and hang a couple of nice things in case we go out between now and Monday week - my flight is at 6:00 A.M. and then our party will officially be over! "

Jenkins was stunned but managed to shake his head 'yes.'

While she was gone, he made the closet space and then turned the bed down. She then came out of the bathroom again wearing 'bloomers' like he vividly remembered that his Aunt Heloise wore when Jenkins was 4 or 5 years old. The stem cell researcher went to the shower the second time that day, shaved closely, and returned to his bedroom only to find that Eleanor was very sound asleep. So, Jenkins leaned back against the wall where pillows padded his back, and watched his dream soundly sleep for a while. In time his erection went down and his last thought before unconsciousness overtook him was, "What the hell am I going to do when she finds number 8? Mercy! Mercy!"

--------------------

The rain had stopped Saturday morning. The following nine days found the lovers wrapped around each other as if they were honeymooners, and their passion was sandwiched between tourist sites displaying the heroism of the Founding Fathers of the American Revolution. Jenkins introduced her to the best seafood and Italian restaurants imaginable. Once he introduced her to an evening of ballroom dancing and she was hooked, having learned some elementary steps. He had even introduced her to the owner of his company, who knew her by reputation as he stood and treated her as if she were royalty. This interval had to have been the high point of Jenkins' life.

It was Sunday evening and Eleanor was packing to fly the next morning and became very somber. Jenkins asked, "Anything I can do?"

She replied, "No. Its just that after walking the freedom trail and seeing Paul Revere on his horse, you and I are the only two people I know who understand what we had because of those colonists and later why we lost it - that leaves you and me with only each other.

By this time both she and Jenkins were audibly crying as they held each other. But each soon felt better and they spent the rest of the night in the heat of passion.

When Jenkins drove up to curbside baggage check in, he couldn't speak. He set her bags down on the curb and looked at her one last time. She blew him a kiss as did he. He left Logan feeling worse than he could remember ever feeling.

--------------------------------------------------

Over the next 8 months Jenkins stayed under a heavy blanket of work, leaving him little time to watch the traffic on I-95 or anything else. He and Eleanor video chatted about every two weeks and he was elated to learn that she would spend the Christmas holidays with him.

Then in late January Eleanor called him on the phone one evening:

She said, "Hello Dear, I am at Logan awaiting my flight back to Carolina and I just wanted to hear your voice?"

"Did you come here for some good sea food?"

"No. I interviewed at two campuses yesterday and today and I didn't stay with you because I was afraid you would mess up my hair-do. "

"Tell me more."

"A 'Search Committee' invited me to interview with them - that committee represented one of the media darling campuses in the Boston area. With them I got a sense that they were all peacocks performing a ritual with the intent of approving a designer peacock already waiting in the wings. This is SOP in this racket because it allows the insider to be placed without making waves."

"And the other?"

She said, "I really liked those guys! They are a small advanced technology institute completely funded by foundations - and their industrial customers, of course - and want to beef up their math department. I think they will offer me the vacant department head position beginning with the fall semester. It occurs to me that they can not offer me quite the bird nest on the ground opportunity as a government funded entity can such as I now have, but if I am chosen, I will make up any shortfall directly from your body."

Jenkins replied, "It's music to my ears."

She said, "Hey! Zone 1 is boarding so goodbye to you, Lover!

Jenkins was smothered under an avalanche of work for the next few months but he and El had their frequent video chats - once they even had cyber sex as if they were teenagers. Then during the last week in May she called again from her cell phone. This time she was crying.

"Hello, Lover,"

She said, "Jack and I just moved our twins into two separate Apartments and saying goodbye to them was very painful. When we were driving back to our home he asked, 'Eleanor, do you think this might be a good time for us to divorce?'"

"It took effort to maintain my stone face, but I answered, 'Whatever you can afford, Jack.'"

"He pulled out a divorce petition his attorney had prepared and I read it. It looked equitable to me but I said, 'After my attorney assures me that you aren't selling a used up junker at a new car price, I will be glad to sign it.' From then on we both were in a good mood. "

"He said he wants to make an honest woman of his tits-n-ass dancer and asked, 'You got any plans?' I yawned and replied, 'the best teaching positions are in the Boston area - in spite of the horrible winter weather and, worse, the special kind of politics that hamstring that place.' I have been looking North."

"When we got home a letter offering me the Institute position had come in our absence. I grabbed the divorce and rushed over to a JD friend's house and barged in when he was suffering through dinner with his wife and in-laws. 'Alec, you have to read this to see if I am buying a used up car! ' He graciously excused himself to his guests and we went into his office. Alec read for about 5 minutes and then said to me, 'I recommend you accept it, Eleanor!'"

"'Why?'"

"'Well, even though he retains title to the dealership, he and the twins are joint owners. You and the twins, on the other hand, own the house and other properties. He keeps 75 percent of the cash, but then that is to keep his business solvent. And from that he sends you a nice alimony-like check monthly. I am surprised that he is so generous.'"

Jenkins said, there has got to be more involved than that!"

"Eleanor replied, there is. I then told him about wedding bells in the future with his exotic dancer. Alec replied, 'Well, you could probably squeeze more money out of the deal but you would risk creating an enemy out of him, and possibly the twins as well. ' You are right, Alec, I will take the money and run. Thanks. Send me a bill.'"

c1992w
c1992w
534 Followers
12