The Legal Pawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Owww, my head.”

Julia moved over in front of his face. “Are you ok?”

“No I'm not. What's going on? My head! Why am I tied up? Jesus Julia!”

Ellen slowly walked into view. Zack's eyes widened.

“Hi there Zackey. It's your little love slave.” Ellen playfully waved.

“I knew something wasn't right here. I knew you had to be involved,” Zack said, testing his binds.

“And you still did your thinking with the wrong head,” Ellen teased.

“Fuck you!”

“You're such a simple man.”

“At least I'm a man...you just think you're one.”

“Ok guys, knock it off!” Julia snapped.

The doorbell suddenly rang and the women went to answer it. Zack used the time to test his binds. The harder he struggled, the tighter the cuffs dug into his skin. The women walked back into the room. Ellen began laughing at Zack's struggle.

“Easy Zack, you're gunna rip your wrists off,” Ellen said, as she sat down on the edge of the bed. She playfully slapped Zack's ass. “You bad boy.” She pulled one of his ass hairs out.

“Ahhh, you fucking cunt!” Zack screamed.

“Ellen, just tell him and let's get this over,” Julia said, as she nervously paced the floor next to the bed.

“Yeah, what the fuck!” Zack barked.

“Ok, here is the deal Zack. Julia and I sat down and had a nice long talk. We worked some things out. I started by telling her how you tried to blackmail me into being your sex slave by bringing up the past.”

“Your principal knocked you up. Go on, tell her how you fucked your principal. You whore!”

“Quiet!” Ellen barked, but Zack continued.

“Yeah, and then got an abortion. Fucking baby killer! I bet you fucked your way through law school, too.”

“Shut up!” Ellen screamed, slapping Zack on the ass.

“Yeah, tell her about the time you fucked two jurors, just to win a case.”

“What's he talking about Ellen?” Julia said, as she stopped her pacing.

“He's lying.”

“I'm not. Ellen is a world class whore. She learned at an early age.”

“This isn’t going to work,” Ellen said. She stood up and slid off her panties from under her dress. Julia's jaw dropped. Ellen slid off one of her thigh high stockings and sat back down on the bed.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Ellen's panties being shoved into his mouth, cut off Zack's protests. Then the stocking wrapped around his head, kept them there.

“There...that's better,” Ellen said, as she sat back with a smirk. “You see Zack I told her about the principal. But what the papers didn't say was that I wasn't exactly a willing participant. See I never knew my dad and he had become like a father to me, and I was too scared to lose his attention to say 'no'. And I was too young to have a baby. But you being a guy wouldn't understand.”

Zack tried to speak, but the gag was effective.

“What's that boy!” Ellen teased, with a smack on the ass. “And then Julia told me a similar story about an aunt that she lived with when she was going to college, whose affections grew more and more sexual. That's why she bolted from the showers that day. I reminded her of her older aunt, who liked to sneak into the showers with her.”

“You didn't really have to tell him that,” Julia said with a frown.

“Yeah, you're right,” Ellen said with a giggle, before she added, “but we solved that problem. Last night, I let her tie me up, and that way she's in charge. I've never came so hard!”

“Ellen!” Julia gasped, at Ellen's flat out lie. “You said you wouldn't tell anyone.”

“Yeah Zack, and then I returned the favor. See Zack, I win,” Ellen said with prideful chuckle. Julia cringed, still wondering if she made the right choice.

“And here is how stupid you are Zack.” Ellen said with a smack to the back of his head. “She likes men, too. She just put her time into her studies and never found the right one. And she was really going to suck your cock, if you had let her tie you up. It would have been her first. I talked her into it, even showed her how on a banana. Of course she wouldn't have finished the job. That I couldn't talk her into.”

“Ellen,” Julia gasped. This time, because she was telling the truth.

“No, that would have been saved for our special guest star,” Ellen said, pulling on the back of Zack's head. He groaned into his gag. “You said something earlier about a change of plans.... Well, remember about three years ago...there was that blonde haired lawyer that you got fired.... When you found out that he was gay.”

Ellen let go of Zack's head and dragged her fingernails down his back. “Yeah, you just couldn't wait to tell Mr. Harrison. Could yah? You know what he thinks about homosexuals. Yep, just one more back to step on...on your way to the top.” Zack was furiously moaning into his gag. “How long before you came for me? Like you did with that juror rumor.”

Ellen ran her fingernails over Zack's ass cheeks. “I wonder what he would do if he found out that YOU were a homo.” Ellen pushed one of her fingers against Zack's asshole. She pushed in and Zack screamed into his gag. “Would he turn your life into a living hell, too?”

“God Ellen,” Julia said, as she started her nervous pacing again.

“Oh, he can fuck us in the ass, but we can't fuck him!” Ellen snapped. “I mean what kind of pervert comes on a date with his own tube of anal lubrication!” Ellen picked up the tube and squirted some on his asshole. His mumbled scream filled the room, as Ellen's finger filled his asshole. Ellen looked up at Julia, “You know he deserves this. Now go get Bruce, he should be good to go by now.”

Julia left the bedroom and found Bruce in the kitchen. She quickly looked away as she saw that he was rubbing his cock as he watched the monitors of the hidden cameras that Ellen's friend Tony had installed in Julia's bedroom. Tony also gave Ellen a handheld one to use for some close-ups. He would also do some creative editing, to make it look like Zack was a willing participant. Julia chuckled, remembering that Ellen gave him one of her famous blowjobs as payment.

Julia sat in a kitchen chair, as Bruce walked into the bedroom. She could see the monitors, but dared not look. She didn't know if Zack was deserving of what was coming his way, but she knew he'd never forget it. She was hoping it, along with threats of some rape charges, would be enough to get him to sign the resignation papers that Ellen had drawn up for him.

Rubbing her face, she still couldn't believe that she got caught up in all this. When she arrived at the firm, fresh from law school, she was just a small town girl with big city dreams. She shook her head, once again feeling much like an expendable pawn.


Her mind raced back to the day Ellen called her up and told her to meet for some coffee. Once there, she informed Julia that she was calling in that “favor” now. At first she didn't know what Ellen was talking about. And then the word “doctor” came up.

The doctor suddenly flashed into her mind, like it still did, from time to time. He had gray hair, wore thick glasses, and he had this malformed nose. Her stomach turned, as it did the day she reluctantly went to see him. (He was the firm's doctor and her only option if she wanted the job, Mr. Harrison was quick to point out, and that she would have to go every year. She had always had a woman doctor and had just had a physical, but Mr. Harrison was unsympathetic. She knew the firm's outstanding reputation and desperately wanted the job, so she went.)

She walked into the bathroom. She could hear his gravely voice ringing in her head, telling her to “disrobe and hand her clothes to the female nurse, and make it snappy.” She shuddered and sank down on her makeup seat. She closed her eyes and tried to shake it out of her head. But when she closed her eyes, it was like she was back in his exam room all over again. His tapping foot the only sound, as he watched her start to undress. And when she stopped at her bra and panties, his laugh was chilling. No, he wanted ALL of her clothes off. She looked to the nurse for help, but she motioned for them, too. They both wanted her naked. She saw no way out. She trembled as she unsnapped her bra in front of the two strangers. She could have sworn the doctor gasped, when her large breasts sprang free. Her face flushed, she slowly peeled her panties down, a small teardrop splashing on the tile floor, below. She handed over her last piece of clothing, quickly using her arms to hide her nakedness.

“You will not hide anything from me,” the doctor scolded, as he put her hands behind her head and boldly looked her over from head to toe. Even though he was a doctor, she was about to protest at his lecherous gaze, but he had her bend over and touch her toes, several times, as he walked around her. Then she walked back and forth for him, in only her small-heeled shoes, without any explanation as to why.

Her embarrassing physical only got worse on the exam table. She could almost feel his clammy hands again, as he checked her breasts, using both hands, while sitting, and then while lying down on her back. If the female nurse wasn't there she would have sworn he was just “feeling her up” instead of “examining her breasts for lumps.” And her female doctor never twisted on her erect nipples. And certainly never smiled during the whole thing.

But it only got worse when he put her feet in the stirrups. He sat on a stool and poked and prodded her pussy with his fingers for what Julia thought was longer than necessary. But her pleas only seemed to make him more deliberate. He used several tools inside of her as well, again without any explanation.

When he stood up, Julia thought the exam was over. But he ordered her to turn over on her hands and knees. She did so in a daze, not believing what was happening. The rectal exam was long and probing, (but unlike earlier with Zack) it wasn't painful, just mortifyingly embarrassing.

Still in the doggie position, the nurse wheeled over a TV. Julia's mind flashed the malevolence look on the doctor's face, as he picked up the camera's long and thick, black tube, and started lubing up one end. She tried to jump off the table, when he finally answered Julia's pressing questions as to his intentions, but the nurse held her in place. The doctor spread her pussy open and then unceremoniously plunged the tube into her pussy. He moved the camera around inside of her stretched pussy, as Julia cried, until he was seemingly satisfied. Julia wondered if it was just her embarrassment that he yearned for. If so, he got it.

The nurse finished the exam by taking her temperature rectally, with a large rectal thermometer, and then she washed her off with a damp soft cloth. All under the doctor's watchful eye.

Julia left his office and vowed never to return, even if it meant losing her job. When she met Ellen at the firm and slowly befriended her, she wondered if the same thing happened to her. She finally mustered the courage to ask. Ellen confessed that it had, but seemed rather blasé about it, saying, even the men had to get naked.

As her first year at the firm was closing out, Julia was becoming more and more depressed. Then she got her appointment card from the doctor. She sobbed for days. She took one more shot that Ellen could help her. After much begging, Ellen said “she would take care of it.” A couple of days later, she handed Julia a new card from a female doctor. Julia's face lit up, until Ellen said “you owe me one.” Julia nodded her head at the time, not liking her tone, but never dreaming it would lead to all of this. And Ellen never told her how she got it done.

Her mind shifted to Ellen. As much as she didn't like they way she used sex as a weapon, she figured, (with there being only two female lawyers at the firm,) they better stick together, at least for now. She also felt that Ellen was having a little too much fun, watching her make a fool of herself, (and she knew that Ellen still wanted her, if only for a sexual conquest.) But even still, if Ellen's crazy plan worked, Zack would no longer be in her way. And then, when Ellen made partner she promised to take “special care” of Julia.

Opening her eyes, she stared at her reflection. A sly smile formed on her lips. (And when she had used Ellen’s sucking and fucking, to rise to the top, she would find a way to get rid of her, too.)

No, she didn't plan on being a pawn for long. Ellen had taught her well.

The End.

Thanks for reading my story Please send me your comments. And please Vote!