The Legend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

White She Wolf cried in terror as she watched her brother-husband being maimed before her eyes. She tried to rise up on all fours to scurry away from the animal long enough to reach the knife and kill the beast herself. When she lifted her hips, the thin tip of the animal's cock slipped inside her pussy. Quickly, Dog-Man forgot about his rival and plunged deep inside the woman. Her scream of pain tore through the night and carried over the lake. Although the tip of his prick was very thin, smaller than one of her fingers it gradually increased to a thickness of three inches then quickly jumped to the diameter of the four-inch knot at the base. Throughout the long night, the Dog-Man raped White She Wolf repeatedly several times managing to force that knot inside her. Beside them, White Dog laid still, breathing raggedly through his injured throat.

In the morning when Boy woke up, his hands and face were not covered in blood as they usually were after the night of the full moon. Instead, he woke draped over his mother's naked body, his cock still buried within her bruised and torn pussy. His father lay next to them, his neck severely bruised. Boy flung himself away from his mother, his stomach and thighs covered in her blood. Realizing what he had done, he ran from his home and never saw his parents again.

His taste for women is not something he can stop though. During the other phases of the moon, he appears normal except for the hair covering his body and it is during those times that he is said to have stolen young maidens from villages, holding them captive until the next full moon. Once white man came to this land, he began stealing women from the towns but quickly learned that the white man had more powerful weapons than the native people. Now it is said that the Dog-Man clan preys on the ones who choose to enter his domain, the forests, at night or those who have dared to build too close to its edge. Upon favorites he has bestowed his curse by biting them but not killing them, so that they too can join him in his transformations, keeping them with him always. It is in that way that the Dog-Man created more of his own kind, which many believe still live in this area today.

If you are one of the many who plan to travel to Northern Michigan this summer, beware as you camp in our woods or of the friendly strangers you may encounter with silver eyes.

Thank you to angel love who has taken the time to edit several of my pieces.

12