The Legend of Gambhir Singh

Story Info
Indian warrior beds a Persian Princess.
1.5k words
4.15
36.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story had been staged in plains of Punjab, India, (now in Pakistan)in around 1800 AD. So, this story is a little bit diffrent from what we read normally, I am sure that you would be very happy to go through, and enjoy, dear readers of sex stories from India.

Gambhir Singh was a leading General in the Army of Maharaja (King) Manjit Singh. During the battles in the Afghan front he had earned a name for himself as a daredevil fighter. Tall and muscular with a broad chest and sinewy arms, Gambhir Singh was the epitome of a battle-hardened warrior. He sported a short black beard and blue turban that added to his aura and regal mien.

The assault on Attock had been successful and the Sikhs under General Param Singh had now laid siege to Peshawar. The fortress was manned by diehard Pathans and led by Laden Khan. A fighter in his own right, the man was regarded as brave and doughty.

Laden Khan however had something that Gambhir did not have-a beautiful Persian wife from Tehran. She was slender as a stalk with the face of a lotus and a skin that radiated the whiteness of a pure bred rose.

Many were the men who raved about her beauty for miles around. Tales of this lovely woman also reach Gambhir and the warrior called one of his aides, Ali, aside and asked him.

"What is this I heard about the beauty of Laden Khans wife" said Gambhir.

"Huzoor, it's true, they say she is like a houri; a celestial being who had inadvertently strayed from the heavens." said Ali.

"It is not possible" replied Gambhir.

"Huzoor, only your eyes can be the judge" Ali quoted.

Really! Gambhir said in astonishment.

"Ji" the attendant replied.

"Then make arrangements for me to behold her" quired Gambhir

"It is risky..." said the attendent.

The look on Gambhir's face cut short the words of Ali and he made plans to take his Chief to the zenana at the fortress.

Before Ali took leave he grinned at his chief and said, "Huzoor, let your men mount an attack on the north side of the fortress and we shall scale the walls from the south".

And so it came to pass that while the Afghans and their leader attended to the attack from the north, Gambhir and his aid Ali scaled the alls of the fortress from the opposite direction. It was an unobtrusive entry and bit one noticed the duo as they dropped down to the floor of the fortress.

A large cloak covered Gambhir and inside, when an afghan guard asked: "Who goes there" Gambhir quickly replied: "Allah be praised."

Thinking the man was a Kazi; the afghan let Gambhir and Ali into the palace. Gambhir's blood was on fire when fleeting vision of the beautiful of Shaheen, for that was her name, came before her eyes.

They quickly headed for the zenana. No one was around as all the soldiers were busy in repelling the attack. Silently the duo headed for the hamam, as Ali new the locale having been inside many years before. Gambhir took his place behind a pillar and waited breathlessly for the lad to emerge. Ali in the meantime crept away with the words: "Huzoor, wait here, I shall keep a lookout for any danger".

Gambhir nodded and trained his eyes on the royal bath. It was not long ere the lovely Shaheen appeared flanked by two handmaidens-almost lovely as the lady herself. His eyes ever however transfixed on Shaheen, wonderstruck by her regal bearing and beauty. It was evident that he had never e seen so lovely a luscious a beauty in all his 40 years of life.

Gambhir sucked in his breath and watched the entranced as the handmaidens laid their bewitching Shaheen on a couch and slowly undresses her. As her clothes were peeled off one by one, Gambhir could only marvel at the sight before his eyes-Shaheen had a slender neck and waist that accentuated the flare of her hips.

Soon the handmaidens were rubbing and massaging Shaheen's body with perfumed oils to enhance her charm. The hiding warrior eyes saw her soft breasts and raised moms which were covered with a profuse growth of lovely black curls.

As Shaheen lay facing him her legs inadvertently parted during the massage and Gambhir witnessed the most feminine part of her body. The soft curls around the esoteric passage heightened her beauty and Gambhir realized that this was something he had missed his entire life. His gaze moved up to her sexy breasts with their pink rosettes that appeared as it sculpted from marble and seemed to be beckoning him.

At the moment Gambhir realized he would give anything in the world to posses this ethereal Persian beauty.

A loud sound distracted him from Shaheen's naked body and he looked away.

Ali rushed towards him whispering, "Huzoor, we must leave immediately. "The attack is over"

Gambhir returned to his tent and made plans to capture Laden Khan. Furious battles raged over the next tow days and in one lightning raid led by Gambhir himself, Laden Khan was captured. The prisoner was led before Gambhir and fetters and faced him defiantly.

"What do you intend doing?" asked Laden.

"Nothing except taking your Armour and horse for a day" Quoted Gambhir.

"I cannot say no" replied Laden.

Why not? enquired Gambhir.

"I am your prisoner" said Laden.

That evening Gambhir wore the Armour of Laden Khan mounted his steed and headed for the Afghan fortress. Watching the approach of a rider whom they mistook to be their leader, the soldiers opened the gates of the fort and Gambhir rode inside at a gallop, his blood aflame at the thought of possessing the lovely Shaheen.

Gambhir rode to the palace amidst salaams from the soldiers and headed for the zenana. Entering the chamber; he saw the lovely princess lying on a couch with the two handmaidens combing her hair and massaging her feet.

Hearing him enter, Shaheen rose demurely and whispered,

"You have returned, my warrior!"

"Yes", Gambhir replied and asked the two hand maidens to leave the room. Just as the girls dimmed the lantern, walked over to Shaheen, untied her sash and removed her kaftans, baring the lovely lady completely.

For a moment he stood mesmerized; then be bent down and took her nipples between his lips, he sucked the succulent tips till they seemed to expand in his mouth. He continued to pay homage to her globes till they were wet with his saliva and glistened with moisture. The he laid the lovely princess on the soft couch and with his ravenous tongue traced and exotic pattern down to her navel and then to the soft pubic hair.

Shaheen shuddered with pleasure engulfed her body and soon she was crying out loud as she came into an exiting orgasm.

Although she momentarily wondered at the change in the lovemaking technique of her husband, her intense pleasure dulled her senses. Gently but firmly Gambhir parted her thighs and beheld Shaheen's exotic fruit. She writhed and wriggled like a serpent as Gambhir applied his lips and tongue to the most sacred part of her anatomy.

It was unabashed hedonistic pleasure, the likes of which he had never experience before as Gambhir's tongue delved deep into the recesses of her sex. Licking like a man possessed, he devoured her pubic region greedily. Sometimes he would thrust his tongue deep inside her clit, then again thrust his tongue deeper still.

Poor Shaheen could only whisper in acceptance as she savored the hidden pleasure. Gambhir would however go as he repeatedly assaulted her slit with his tongue, savoring the tangy taste of her discharge as the Persian princess orgasms again and again.

The unseemly noises emanating from the bedroom alerted the two handmaidens, who parted the curtains to check what was happening. The sight that met their eyes, stunned them for they saw their mistress writhing in the throes of passion. They also realized the man was someone other than their master.

They were then witness to the man removing his Armour and his organ was now clearly visible. The massive rod awed the girls and felt tingling waves of desire. Why not they too savor the forbidden fruit if their mistress could do so?

Both the girls watched their mistress' legs being parted and put on the shoulders of the stranger. They were sure the massive organ was too big to enter their mistress' love canal. Shaheen lay with her eyes closed, savoring the intense pleasure. At the back of her mind there was lurking doubt that perhaps this man was not her husband, but the sheer intensity of lust egged on her.

The girls watched amazement as slowly but steadily the massive member began to disappear inside the love box of their mistress. Shaheen moaned deeply, signifying her acceptance, as Gambhir pushed himself to the hilt inside her pot. Their pubic hair merged and she now belonged to Gambhir.

He thrust violently and the girls watched spellbound as their mistress responded in a kind. Soon Gambhir reached the soft digs that indicated his immense release eve as Shaheen's arms tightened around him while she jerked rapturously. Satiated, Gambhir planted a soft, lingering kiss on her lips, the one on her vagina and slowly walked out.

Shaheen laid spent, legs parted, and both girls were witness to the thin steam of fluid that slowly trickled from her sex.

Mail me.