The Legend of Zelda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BaddJack
BaddJack
10 Followers

I won. I screamed "Take that you cunt!" as I poured my spunk into her. It was no ordinary cum. It felt like it came from my toes. My nuts jerked. A dull throb came from somewhere high in my scrotum. The load was massive and dripped out of her as I continued to piston in and out.

"You Bastard!" she screamed back, as she began a climax of her own. I could feel the walls of her cunt clamp down spasmodically on my deflating prick and felt the jerks in her legs and diaphragm. She continued to push against me and urge me into her until her climax ended.

I was spent. Perspiration dripped from my forehead and down my nose. Many sweaty chest hairs were plastered to those wondrous tits of hers. She was grinning and catching her breath. I tried to relieve her by rolling off of her and she held me tight. "You're not getting away that easy, cowboy," she said. I stayed inside of her until I completely flaccid, and my poor spent cock slipped out of her along with all of the juices inside of her.

I was moved. She was primal and carnal. She was unlike anyone I had ever laid before. I told her so. She smiled and kissed my cheek. She cooed, "You're just a baby. You have no idea what is out there in the world, unless you pay attention."

She finally asked me to get off of her because she needed to pee. I sat on the edge of the bed and I heard the flush. I then heard her hum a bouncy melody as the shower was turned on. The curtain rings slid harshly against the rod. I followed the sound to the shower. I yanked open the curtain, and with soap in her hair, she said, "I wondered if you would join me." As I stepped into the tub, she tugged at her upswept hair, continued to add shampoo and hot water, and it melted down to past her shoulders. Though I am certain that it was colored (each strand was exactly the same shade as the next) it was a nice shade of blonde. It stood in stark contrast to the heavily dark eyebrows and eyelashes and, of course, her pubic hair.

As she shampooed, I soaped her tits and rolled the lather around on them until her nipples were attentive and erect. I sucked on her tits, and I marveled at how a woman with such an ass and such a bosom could be so tiny everywhere else. She turned around to rinse her hair and face and I got on my knees and began kissing that ass of hers. I knew she was ashamed, and I knew she wished I wouldn't do it, but I could not help myself. I licked each heavily dimpled cheek and put my face against her crack. I soaped it well and marveled at how the water ran down into the chasm between her cheeks to drain off right between her legs. I was tempted to open her cheeks and explore her anus, but I couldn't make myself do it. The budding satyr in me knew that it would drive me to intoxication, but the young cowboy in me wondered how it would be received.

She turned to face me and her hands urged me upward. It was her turn to soap and wash me. While I had used the opportunity as foreplay, she seemed intent on getting every nook and cranny clean. She scrubbed under my arms and between the cheeks of my ass. She soaped and stroked on my cock and used the washcloth on my sack and between my legs. She propped one leg up on the edge of the tub and put her hands on my shoulders. I was just hard enough to fulfill her silent wish, so I slipped my hardness into her softness and we gently rocked back and forth as the steam filled the room and the spray splashed against our bodies. I had to keep my knees deeply bent to be at the proper height, and I soon tired, but the session was sweet and clean and devoid of words. I pulled myself from her and stood to stretch my legs, and she got to her knees and sucked me until I came.

It was not a mind-blowing orgasm, but one that seemed like a romantic climax to a session of love-making. Our first had been the violent explosion to end a bout of sex. This was different, much different. As she swallowed this second offering from me and continued to suck gently even as I the hardness went away, I felt myself truly connecting with Zelda. Could I be falling in love? The thought made me shudder and break out into gooseflesh. She stood and kissed me on the chest and said, "You must be freezing. Let's get you dried off and under the covers. She dried every inch of me so tenderly that it was nearly maternal. I picked up her naked body and she rested her head on my shoulder. I carried to bed, tucked us both in under the blankets and went to sleep.

I awakened to her humming and singing a wordless lullaby. I do not know for how long I slept, but it was still very dark outside. She was sitting against an upturned suitcase, applying makeup in the sink mirror outside of the motel bathroom. Her hair was down and pulled back into a red satin bow. It looked darker when it was wet. She was applying ruby red lipstick to finish off the look. She grinned at her reflection. She had transformed from the cowgirl-mom-next-door into a classic vamp. Her eyeshadow was deep reds and purples, her mascara very dramatic and dark. She was dressed in frilly black lingerie: a black lace corset with her enormous tits straining to spill from the cups, a black garter belt with tiny red bows, and classic black nylons with the seam up the back. She also wore deep red patent leather heels, but no panties. She looked into the mirror again and saw that I was awake and she smiled anew.

I opened up the blankets to offer her a place in bed with me, but, instead, she sauntered over and yanked the bedclothes off into a heap on the floor. My eyes widened, and I turned to flat on my back as she stalked her way into the bed and between my legs. She had not yet touched me, nor said a word, but I had a raging hard-on and she opened her mouth and slowly descended onto it without touching it with any part of her body. When her nose as nearly to my pubic hair, the tip touched the roof of her mouth and she closed her lips tightly. She didn't suck, but she squirmed her mouth tightly around my cock and then opened it all the way up and let the cock carefully out of her mouth, as meticulously as she had put it in. She pulled back a couple of feet and she started laughing. I then looked down to see a perfect red ring all the way around my cock left by her fresh lipstick.

Needless to say, I felt less like the well-read political science major and more like the unsophisticated rube that I suppose I was. She looked so proud of her handiwork, and I was dumbfounded. She reached to my cock and stroked it a bit and then she began to lick it. It was almost as though she were cleaning it. Her tongue stroked across every surface and probed every ridge. She stroked it with her hand to keep it hard, but she did not suck it. Instead she licked all the way down the length of the bottom and began to lick my scrotum. She seemed to chase the balls around in the sack and delight in the game of tongue-tag. She then nudged my left leg toward the edge of the bed and put her hand under my knee. She gently put pressure under the knee, and I lifted it so that my leg was bent and my foot was resting flat on the bed. This changed her angle of attack and she moved her tongue below my scrotum and even to between my asscheeks. I needed to know. I had to find out what this was all about, so I used the leverage of my bent knee and raised my butt off of the bed to give her a better vantage. She pulled my cheeks apart and dipped her tongue into my anus. It was not an unpleasant feeling, but it was completely foreign. She probed in and out and licked all around the opening and plunged her tongue deeply inside of me again. She pulled out her tongue and I felt her mouth moving and when her tongue touched me again, it was obvious what she had been doing. She had pooled some saliva on the end of her tongue and applied it to my puckered opening. I then felt her ease her finger into my ass and I froze. I was in shock, and the idea of being anally probed seemed not just foreign, but taboo. She pushed her finger in and out, and I felt no discomfort. She turned her finger over and massaged deeply inside of me and I felt a sexual sensation unlike anything I had ever known. As she worked her finger in and out she began to suck my cock. The climax felt like a geyser, and only after six or seven good strokes with her mouth. I had no idea what to do next, but she slipped her finger out of my ass, kissed the head of my prick and laid her head down on my abdomen with my cock barely touching her lips. "Do the same for me, cowboy," she whispered. We both lied terribly still and quiet. It was in utter contrast to our first bout of fucking just a few hours ago. I stroked her hair, she massaged my knee and thigh and I felt her flutter her eyelids against my limp cock.

"I love you," I croaked. I didn't even know her. I was not even sure if Zelda was her real name.

"I know, sweetie. I am trying to decide if I love you, too." She continued to lie across my legs and hip and I pulled her up to me.

The next hour or so is hard to remember. It was not sharply sexual like our meeting and our first mating. And it was not new and different like so many other things that night. Instead, my memory is almost like it was a motion picture, and I see myself and Zelda as opposed to personally recalling the senses. The memories are always as if filmed in sepia and through a filter that softens the edges. We made love. I gave her what she wanted from me. I remember that we left the lights on, and that I kissed the crepe-like skin of her stretch-marked belly. I kissed the "cottage cheese" on her thighs and ass and I loved it. I did put my tongue in her ass while my fingers ground in and out of her cunt and I remember the cool feel of the nylon stockings wrapped around my hips as we rutted on the floor between the beds. Mostly, I remember falling asleep with my head on her wonderful breasts and swearing to her that I would always be hers.

The morning, however, is indelibly marked in my memory, and has been frequently recalled over the past nearly thirty years. You see, I awoke to a voice: a throaty, cartoonish laugh. I had spent the night with the friend of my Aunt Rhoda. Rhoda arrived after the sun had risen and she and Zelda let me sleep for a bit while the two of them packed their bags and Zelda filled Rhoda in on all the night's details. At some point (Rhoda has always claimed it was when Zelda described how "petite" my equipment was--Zelda denies that and claims it was when she showed Rhoda the black corset), Rhoda could not contain her zest for life any more, and she laughed a genuine laugh and I woke up. When they saw the shock and embarrassment on my face, they laughed even more.

BaddJack
BaddJack
10 Followers
12