The Lengths One Will Go To...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to reciprocate his affection by running her fingers through his hastily-combed hair, quickly returning it to the messy look it typically bore. Her other hand was firmly rubbing her labia, busily attempting to placate the hunger of her loins. But her desire was uncompromising. Within a couple of minutes of first offering her breasts to Sean, Rebecka had been overwhelmed by temptation. She lifted her legs, one at a time, off the fine carpet, and on to the mattress; one on either side of Sean. Then she came down to rest her weight on his lap, throwing her hips forward in the process and sending them colliding with Sean's belly, mashing his upright, rock-hard penis in between them. When her lovely breasts pulled away from his face, Sean took a second to catch his breath. He became aware that Rebecka's roasting womanhood was so close to his eager cock and it suddenly dawned on him that he didn't have any condoms in the house. His romantic life had been so lacklustre, he hadn't felt the need to buy any protection since he moved into the apartment three years ago.

"I don't suppose... you have any rubbers in your purse?" Sean gasped, as he wantonly kissed and nuzzled the side of her lovely neck.

"No," Rebecka declared in an indifferent tone.

Sean's admittedly remote hope had been dashed, but his amorous body showed no intention of stopping, even though he knew in his mind that he should. Several seconds later, he had managed to control his raging lust enough to stop kissing her, although his arms were still holding her body to his with all their might. With every deep breath, his nose drew in more of the entrancing perfume that floated around her neck. It was a smell that conveyed a powerful message; "I am female. I am warmth. I am orgasmic ecstasy." Sean could not resist her fragrant offer.

"It's okay," she assured him in a breathy voice before nibbling his ear. "We don't need them."

"Bu..." Sean began in half-hearted protest, as Rebecka raised her hips and touched the slick lips of her privates against the tip of his rod.

"In a few seconds," she interrupted, "you won't care." Before she had even finished speaking, she had pressed her yielding labia over the head of his cock and taken him in to her sex. Sean's eyes clenched shut as her hot canal slid down the length of his maleness, drowning out every other thought and sensation in his body with its tight pleasure. Rebecka's arms tensed around his back and her jaw began to tremble as his cock inched deeper and deeper in to her wanton body. The walls of her snatch were pushed aside without compromise as Sean filled her with more delectable maleness than she thought her dainty nether valley could possibly contain.

Once the initial system shock of penetration had subsided, Sean could hear the alarm bells ringing in his mind. Rebecka was, obviously, the kind of woman who would sleep with strangers, and was evidently not a devout practitioner of safe sex. How could he rely on her being healthy? The situation was a disturbing deviation from Sean's highly-sensible nature, to say the least. But his cock was mired in paradise and it wasn't about to leave until it had fulfilled its purpose. Rebecka began to raise and lower her hips in ever so subtle movements, and any last hope Sean had of stopping the encounter was rapidly extinguished.

Despite not even being aware of them, Rebecka soon tended to Sean's uneasy thoughts with a tender, open-mouthed kiss. The taste of her warm lips was so satiating that within a few seconds, his worries had been reduced to a negligible sense of discomfort lingering in the back of his mind. He slipped a hand around the small of her back as he surrendered to his primal urges and began to caress her butt and the skin just above, in time with her motions. His fingers were spread wide, caressing both cheeks simultaneously, while his middle finger slipped in and out of the valley in between.

Rebecka made several breathy sighs that vaguely sounded like the words, "Oh yeah," as she continued to rise and descend upon his towering manhood. Her motions remained slow; her body was still adjusting to the sensation of Sean's rod filling her, probing her, teasing her most sensitive depths.

Sean was grateful for the tranquil start to their sex. Perhaps it was due to the absence of a condom (he had never fooled around without one before), but his cock had never felt such tightness. By now he'd realized that Rebecka would well and truly wear him out before the night was done. He had a growing urge to begin thrusting his maleness into her snatch as quickly and forcefully as he could, reaping every last drop of blinding ecstasy from her gorgeous body in a fit of lust. But on the other hand, he had no desire to lose his load within the next fifteen seconds, and so for the moment, he let his partner do the work, while he mused on his desires.

He was shaken from his racy imaginings by a feminine hand gently grabbing his own. She guided his idle paw back on to her breast. Sean eagerly took the hint and resumed kneading and caressing the ample orb, and occasionally pressing the erect nipple into the supple tissue.

His eyes had remained closed since she had mounted him. But as Rebecka moved her hand on to his shoulder, via a slow caress of his entire arm, Sean relaxed a little and allowed them to open. He found himself the target of a desirous gaze and playfully smirk, which together gave Rebecka a very sexy expression. She leaned forward to kiss him again, closing her eyes during, but shooting him that same inviting look as she pulled back afterwards.

Her gaze remained fixed upon him, her wild eyes betraying her intention to screw him as he had never been screwed before. But when the motion of Sean's maleness became too distracting, Rebecka let her eyes fall shut and her head drift. She began to moan loudly. By now the primal dance was well under way and her gyrations had grown considerably in both depth and speed. Sean had also become more dynamic and was instinctively rocking his butt on the mattress to increase their mutual pleasure. It took him some time to match her rhythm though, and for a while his cock would follow her slick womanhood as it lifted away, making the interaction of their privates less intense. However once he got the hang of it, the pair discovered a new level of bliss as the head of his adamant rod pushed through the entire length of her vagina with every cycle.

"Oh, yeah! Ooooh fuck yeah! Oooh don't stop.... Yeah!" Rebecka moaned in encouragement. Had Sean's expensive apartment not come with soundproofed bedrooms, she would have surely roused one or two of his neighbors. She began to grind her hips hard against Sean's every time she lifted away, giving her gyrations a kind of 'rolling' motion.

"Oh, god! Oh my god!" Sean growled repeatedly, in a much quieter voice, as he struggled to keep his sperm from spilling into Rebecka's luscious body.

While her partner fought a losing internal battle, Rebecka had surrendered to the euphoric tempest surging from her loins. As she felt the buzz of impending climax begin to seep through every muscle, she transformed in to a mindless kissing machine. She thrust herself passionately upon her lover and began to adore him relentlessly with her lips, not seeming to care if she was kissing lip, cheek or nostril. Occasionally she would pause, but only long enough to catch her breath or let out an appreciative moan.

Sean tried to weather the barrage of affection, but he was helpless against the amount of raw sexuality that Rebecka was lavishing upon him. His anxious maleness was ready to blow its load at any moment. He moved his hands from her ass and chest to the sides of her hips and began to guide her gyrations.

"Are you 'bout to come?" he gasped, in a brief instance where his lips were free from hers. The urgency in his voice was obvious.

"OOOOOOH! I'm coming! I'm coming!" she cried in response, much to Sean's relief. She lunged forward one last time to kiss and suck on her partner's lips in an amorous frenzy, as she let him guide her grinding hips to a mind-blowing climax.

"Oh Fuck!" Sean yelled, as his cock became a mighty geyser that painted the walls of her womb with lashings of male seed. A shockwave of rapture shot through his nervous system, causing virtually every muscle to tense and strain. His hands returned to her buttocks and squeezed them firmly, while pulling her heavenly abdomen closer. The weight of his body lifted off the mattress as his hips pushed his ejaculating manhood all the way inside her welcoming snatch.

Rebecka's lips languidly slipped away from Sean's as orgasm consumed her body. Her scalding womanhood tightened uncontrollably around his maleness, in an instinctive effort to milk him of every last drop.

"AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! OOOOOH YEAH!!! OOOOOOH, I LOVE IT!!!" she moaned loudly, right to Sean's face, as her cheek rested against his. Her legs wrapped around his torso, and the embrace of her arms became more ardent; one curled tightly around his back, the other sent its fingers plowing through his hair. Her lover had her hips locked in an unshakeable grasp, but that didn't deter Rebecka from rocking them back and forth as much as she could, to maintain some degree of motion between their sex organs. Every shift of his cock mad during her orgasm, however subtle, felt truly wonderful.

Then the two naked strangers sat there on the edge of the bed for several seconds, virtually motionless; a duet singing a wordless hymn of carnal abandon. Both of them, so elegantly dressed only minutes beforehand, so cerebral in their conversation, had been reduced to incoherent masses of sheer indulgence by the erotic touch of the opposite sex.

Eventually, Sean's desperate embrace began to quiver slack. His body had been depleted of both strength and semen. He fell backwards on to the soft mattress, pulling Rebecka, whose arms were still wrapped around his torso, down with him. It was somewhat uncomfortable at first, as Rebecka's legs were still encircling his lower body and the weight of his lower back was upon her calves. But he soon felt her pulling them out from under him. He summoned what little strength he had left to lift his weight off of her legs as much as he could, to make it easier for her. Once they had achieved a more comfortable position together, the two lovers relaxed and caught their breath.

"Oooooh... I can't believe we just did that," Rebecka sighed.

"Me either," Sean replied with heavy breath. A mild sinking feeling grew in his stomach as it occurred to him what they had just done. Unprotected sex... with a total stranger! Rebecka's body had been perfectly moulded to rock the world of whomever she slept with, but Sean couldn't help but worry that the ecstasy may have come at a cost to his health. Though, as unnerving as the situation was to a cautious man like Sean, his concerns had to contend with a wicked sense of post-coital contentment. Before long, the regrettable possibilities had been dismissed to the back of his mind, where they could not spoil the moment.

"I guess if a moth was watching that, he would've had a heart attack!" Sean joked.

"You're probably right," Rebecka chuckled. "But what a way to go!"

"Yeah," Sean smirked.

When her breathing had slowed somewhat, Rebecka once more felt an overwhelming urge to kiss Sean incessantly. Without opening her eyes, she let her lips drift aimlessly across the near side of his face for a while, padding warm affection wherever they went. Unlike the wild kisses she had given him while they mated, these were soft and slow, as if she was savouring every taste of his delicious skin.

After a while, her lips seemed to tire of wandering and sought out a cosy home to settle upon. She gently placed a hand on Sean's cheek and turned his face towards her. Then she pressed their mouths together and began delighting him with sizzling intimacy. Her fingers lazily teased his hair, as their lips writhed slowly against each other in bursts of renewed interest. What they shared was either an unbroken chain of sensuous kisses, or a single, protracted gesture of profound attraction. Either way, the experience lasted many, many enjoyable minutes. About halfway through, Rebecka began to moan happily as Sean's reciprocation stirred warm feelings throughout her body.

Sean had never experienced such tenderness before. In fact, it was starting to seem like he had received more kisses from Rebecka tonight than he had previously had in his entire life. While locked in that intoxicating kiss, he began to wonder what he had done to warrant such ardor from a perfect stranger, for he was no super-hunk. That's when he began to ponder if their meeting really had been a chance encounter. A bar as exclusive as Trovila would've been an ideal hunting ground for a sexy predator aiming to sleep her way in to a rich man's lifestyle. Rebecka had appeared not to know who he was or what he was worth, but that meant nothing. Sean let out a subtle, depressed sigh, as Rebecka's unrelenting kiss only fuelled his suspicions the longer it continued.

But at the moment, her motives did not matter. She had already seduced Sean to a point beyond rationality and, for tonight at least, he was at her mercy. Already, her kiss had begun to re-awaken his libido and he felt a renewed craving for the warmth of her womanhood growing in his rod. He manoeuvred his hand up to the side of her face and gently pulled her away from him.

"How 'bout we get under the covers?" he suggested, realizing that if they didn't make the effort now, it would become a chore their exhausted bodies would have to endure after their next orgasm.

"Okay," Rebecka agreed with a smile. She rolled off of him, playfully stroking her fingers down his chest as she did so. Then she crawled over to the other side of the bed as Sean sat up, flashing him a brief, but clear flash of her ass and glistening femininity, that sent a fresh dose of arousal tingling through his rod. She lifted the cover and blanket and began to slide underneath, giving Sean a tantalizing front-on display of her body as it disappeared beneath the sheets. Her partner admired the erotic show in a daze for a second or two, before remembering that he was free to do much more than simply watch the alluring creature. He grabbed a touchscreen remote from the nightstand and turned the bedroom lighting down to 15%, then hastily climbed under the covers with his lovely guest. Rebecka chuckled at his sudden excitement.

Once they were in bed together, the two lovers shuffled towards each other, meeting in the center of the king-sized mattress. They embraced as their bodies met and wasted no time in resuming their kissing. Rebecka's hips pressed gently against Sean's and her warm, yielding breasts were mashed against his chest. She had hooked one of her calves around behind one of his, while her other leg stroked up and down his calf and ankle with her big toe. Sean had slipped a hand around her waist to caress the small of her back and her ass.

Their kisses began to quickly build momentum once they had gotten into bed, no longer calmly brushing their lips across each other's, but now assertively declaring their carnal intentions. Sean could feel her pliant mons rocking gently upon the base of his inflating member; a recurring reminder of just how close her exquisite womanhood was, and her unspoken invitation to push his cock inside. His maleness quickly grew to full size and became as firm as a woman could ever want. Rebecka gently worked the stiffening rod between her thighs, until she felt the length of his shaft against her labia. Sean hesitated for a couple of seconds, as if pausing to enjoy the sweet kiss of her nether lips, before drawing his hips back so that the head of his cock was touching her clit. Guiding his manhood only slightly with his hand, Sean slowly thrust his hips forward, filling inch after inch of Rebecka's sexual valley with his manly pole.

At this point, Sean's enthusiasm for kissing eclipsed that of his partner. Rebecka's lips pulled away from Sean's and issued a deep purr of arousal, as he penetrated deeper and deeper into her snatch, while the act of coupling seemed to inflame Sean's passion, leaving him hungrily mouthing Rebecka's neck and lower jaw. Sean's hips began to gyrate immediately, setting a larghetto beat for all his other ministrations with the bumping of their pubic flesh.

Rebecka placed a hand upon the side of Sean's face and assertively interrupted the plethora of kisses he had been laying upon her neck. She pulled his head back so that they were facing each other, and then gazed at him with a playful smile and conniving eyes that spoke dozens of silent messages.

"This is wonderful... Don't stop... All the way inside... Yes, that's the perfect speed... Touch me somewhere hot... Do me from on top... I want to ride you... You belong to me, now... Do whatever you want to me... This doesn't end until you make me come... I am gonna blow your mind... I really like you..."

Sean suspected that the last one was just his hopeful imagination. All the same, it was nice to 'hear'.

Then, all of a sudden, her lips hurtled towards his and her eyelids fell shut as their kissing resumed in a spontaneous burst of passion. A duet of muffled moans, sighs and huffs followed, as their lips rolled against each other and their tongues ventured forth to tease their partner. Sean's caresses to Rebecka's bare back grew stronger and wider, his palm brushing firmly over the space between her shoulderblades, the upper inches of her ass, and everything in between. His hips heaved against her heavenly sex with waning restraint, indulging his lusty rod in deep lashings of hot, moist womanhood.

After a few seconds, Sean shifted his weight and rolled on top of his moaning houseguest. Rebecka wrapped both arms around his back and held his body against hers with unwavering insistence. Then she slowly turned her hips towards the ceiling, presenting her tender snatch to his rigid manhood at an angle that granted him easier and deeper penetration. The tented bedsheets rose and fell, rose and fell as Sean humped the stunning female like a wild animal.

Rebecka remained in the submissive position for a while, contentedly letting Sean have his way with her, until her excited body could no longer lay still. She rolled them both back on to their sides and began grinding her shapely hips hungrily upon his. Over the next couple of minutes, the screwing couple rolled all around the large mattress, from their sides, to Rebecka on top, to their sides, to Sean on top, to their sides once again. After a while, it was as if neither was even aware of their orientation any more.

Whenever his hand wasn't pinned between his lover and the mattress, Sean continued to firmly caress Rebecka's back. He was so lost in the moment that even the rough segments of scar tissue could not spoil the tactile pleasure of her warm body. Every trace of 'cerebral' Sean had been stripped away by the lively grinding of their hips. He was no longer concerned about how or why this sublime creature was in his bed. Nor did he concern himself with any consequences that might come from their disregard of protection. He did not care how he would feel about this impulsive act tomorrow. All that remained of the computer genius was his raw masculine imperative, to plunge his hardened organ deep inside Rebecka's womanhood and fill her with his seed.

As her climax neared, Rebecka absently drifted away from her partner's passionate kisses, freeing her mouth and allowing her to catch her breath. Distracted by the growing pleasure, the two lovers lost pace with each other and their gyrations became unsynchronized. Yet even with chaotic motions, their privates still worked wonderful magic upon each other. The pressure building in Sean's manhood was immense. He tried his best to resist the seductive call of Rebecka's vaginal flesh, but he knew that ejaculation was both inevitable and immanent.