The Leonids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Size13
Size13
4 Followers

"Are you sure about this?" I query, as I look at her, a dainty, sexy flower who was looking at me with a sparkle in her eye and a smirk on her lips.

"I have never been so sure of anything in my life. Come on let's go inside, I am starting to get cold.", she said, as she opened the door of the car.

As we climbed the stairs to my 3rd floor apartment, my excitement gets the best of me, and I palm that sweet ass that is jiggling in front of me, and a little girl giggle comes from her throat and she races up the stairs ahead of me. As I make it to the landing, I see her standing there at the door of the apartment, her tight ass a wonton sight from this angle, looking at me longingly.

"Hurry up old man, I am cold...", she teases.

"Old man? Oh yeah?", I jibe back as I insert the key into the lock and open the door. She walks in the opening ahead of me and I put my bag on the counter of the kitchen in my small, cozy apartment. She immediately starts looking around, as I think to myself, that I was glad I cleaned up the place yesterday.

I check the phone messages and take off my wet shoes, and she comes over and sits very close to me. She is no longer wearing her tight jeans and sweater. She has one of my t-shirts on, and is snuggling up to my side.

All she says is, "Hi.", and brings her face up to mine and kisses me. I feel her firm breasts up against my side, and I turn to her and give her a kiss back. She moans into my mouth that she is still cold, so I wrap my arms around her torso and we embrace. I cannot believe what is going on. I must be dreaming.

She pulls away a little and begins to unbutton my shirt, and removes it. She begins to kiss my chest just under my chin as she unbuckles my belt. As she unbuttons my jeans, I lift my butt off of the couch a little to help with this erotic undressing. Being from New Mexico, my body is well tanned from the sun, and she looks me over as I finish kicking my offending jeans off of my legs.

"Not bad, for an old man...", she jibes as she reaches for my manhood that has now "tented" itself in my underwear. The electric shock of her touch is unbelievable.

"Ooh, you're big...", is all she says as she rubs my ,now fully erect, penis though my underwear.

The heat of the moment finally makes me lose all reason, and I reach over and pull her to me gently but forcefully. She seems to melt as I kiss her, and cup my hands under her beautiful ass. Her tongue begins to invade my mouth as I pull her ever closer to my overheated body. She wiggles into a sitting position, facing me, in my lap. I can feel her hot pussy touching my crotch through my underwear. Her underwear are nowhere to be found.

She says to me, "I want you to make love to me, but I want you to know, that this will be the only time. I know you are married and I do not want to cause you any problems, but I have to have you, just this once.", and she pulled my t-shirt she was wearing over her head, revealing a pair of beautiful titties. They are not big, but they are firm and pert. A tan line plays across the surface of these magnificent globes where a string bikini had been at some point. The nipples were small and sticking straight out from the middle of the small areoles. She raised up a little and placed one of them in my waiting mouth. As I began to nibble on this presented jewel, a moan came from deep within her, and she started rubbing her pussy on my crotch. We stayed in this position on the couch for awhile as I explored her gorgeous body.

She stopped us after a few minutes, climbed off of me and headed for the bedroom, beckoning me to follow her. As I stepped out of my now-soaked underwear, I walked from the living room and into the bedroom, to a beautiful sight. This sweet young thing was spread-eagled on the bed calling to me.

"Michael, come here, I want you...", she crooned sexily to me.

As I lay down beside her, her hands went straight for my rock-hard cock and enveloped it.

"Oh, god that is big, I can't wait to feel it inside me.", she moaned, as she slid down my body and planted a kiss on the purple head of my dick. Now it was my turn to moan... She took the head into her mouth and began to rub her tongue on the underside of it. I thought I was going to cum then and there, but she stopped and said,

"Not yet, old man, I get some use out of it first before you cum and are no good to me anymore.", and she moved up my body and slid her wet pussy along my dick as she kissed me full on the mouth. Oh god, I was in heaven.

With her on top, she maneuvered her snatch over my now superheated dick, and socketed the head of it in her juicy quim. She looked me in the eye as she slowly slid down over my manhood, crooning softly about how good it feels, and a deep moan as she came to rest against my legs, my blade fully encased in her sheath. She was so tight and hot it was indescribable. As she sat there and begin to slowly move, she closed her eyes and began to moan, and mouth 'yes', as she worked over my body. I regained my composure finally and began to thrust up as she would slide down my hard shaft and grind my pubic bone into her clit...

"OOOH.... Oh yes, oh yeah, mmmmm...", and she began to scream,

"FUCK ME! Aw yes, yes, FUCK... FUCK! FUCK!" and she continued to say 'fuck' over and over and over, as we picked up speed, until she started to cum, then it was a screech,

"AAAGGHHH, oh yessssssss..." as she began to shudder violently, and she bent down to my face and began to kiss me until she could get my tongue in her mouth, and then she began to suck on it, hard... This suction on my tongue was too much for me as I began to cum as well, and I guess she could feel it really well because she stopped moving and sat on my dick for the maximum penetration, and smiled at me as I came like I haven't in years... the sensations were unreal... her milking my dick with her tight pussy, made the orgasm seem to last for several minutes... Then she collapsed on my chest, once again this small girl, snuggling up to my body. She was breathing very hard, and she started tracing around one of my nipples with her index finger, as I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around her tighter and we laid together in this embrace for a long time.

After awhile like this I asked her, "Well Jennifer, are you still cold?"

She giggled and climbed back on top of me and began to rub her very wet snatch on my groin again, and I immediately began to rise to the occasion.

"Hmm," she said, "maybe you aren't so old after all.", and began to kiss my chest, moving down toward my rapidly hardening dick. She wasted no time getting it all in her mouth. She wasn't deep throating me, but by using her hand in front of her lips, stroking while she was sucking, it almost felt that way. After a minute or two of this, she stopped and said,

"Round two...", and rolled off of me on to her stomach. She writhed a little beside me with her gorgeous ass in the air, crooning,

"I want you to fuck me like this, and I want you to fuck me hard. Come on Michael, make me come again.", She kissed me and I got up on my knees behind that beautiful ass and placed the head of my cock at the entrance. I grabbed her hips with both hands and plunged forward, sinking my dick into her tight pussy, to the hilt. The screams began in earnest.

"OH YES! Fuck me, mmmm, yes fuck me, fuck, fuck... FUCK!", as I pounded her young pussy with abandon, fucking her deep and hard. The ecstasy was incredible as I could feel her insides grip my member harder as I would pull out a little and push back in. She was becoming incoherent in her verbal tirade, with an occasional "yes" or "fuck me" the only intelligible words. I was holding my own though, enjoying this young, tight, pussy sucking on my dick. As I continued to ram her very roughly, I could feel her body begin to perspire and I knew she was going to come very soon, tossing her head in wild abandon while I kept burying my cock in her tight hole. This time when she began to come she pushed against me so that I would be at the deepest and began to squeeze my cock on the inside. The grip she had was enormous. We stayed like that for a good minute before she released me and fell forward on the bed. Since I hadn't cum yet I am here on my knees while this beautiful woman is laying on her stomach panting very hard. So, I reached down and rolled her over on her back and moved between her spread legs. I began to rub my very wet dick on her soaking pussy, and she immediately began lifting her ass towards me and wrapped her legs around my waist, sliding my very hard rod back into her. I slid forward as far as I could to penetrate as deep as I could, and she held me there, looking into my eyes in wonder.

"You are not an old man at all are you?", she questioned with a panting breath.

I replied, "No, you are right, I am an old man... just not THAT old.", and I began to stroke into her sweet pussy once again. She came twice more before I finally unloaded into her for the second time.

At that point, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I awoke first, noticing that it was noon, and wondering if it was noon Sunday, or I missed the first part of work and it was noon, Monday... I got up, went and turned on the TV to happily find out it was still Sunday. I puttered around the apartment for awhile, making coffee, and picking up the clothing that was scattered around. I must have been up for about an hour when she walked into the living room with another one of my shirts on.

She came and sat beside me on the couch, and snuggled up to me. I gave her a drink of my coffee, and we sat and watched mindless TV for a little while. She eventually told me that she needed to go, but needed a shower, but didn't want company. I was good with that, because I don't think anything would have made me horny at that point. When she came out of the bathroom, she was dressed, and absolutely beautiful.

She kissed me goodbye, and told me that she had called her sister to come pick her up. I didn't even know there were more siblings in her family. A few minutes later, I heard a car horn honking and we looked out the window together to see another dark-haired woman in a BMW. She said she had to go.

I pulled her to me, and gave her one last kiss. She told me that she would never forget me. I thought the same thing myself. As she walked out to the car and got in, she waved at me as I stood on the balcony, and the car drove off.

Size13
Size13
4 Followers
12