The Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,347 Followers

But I was not just any man. I was the husband she had betrayed.

"I'm going to have to punish you for being a bad girl, Alexis," I said, moving back to the couch.

My wife trembled, her breasts swaying as she shook with arousal. "Of c-course, master," she panted. She suddenly grinned. "Oh, baby, if I knew you were this kinky—"

"Shut up, Alexis," I said sternly.

Alexis gasped, immediately clammed up, playing to the role. She kept grinning. She was enjoying this, anticipating being used. I literally saw droplets of her glistening fluid dripping down her inner thighs as they were splayed wide apart beneath her.

For several moments, I wondered what my wife thought as she heard me sit upon the couch, as she heard faint noises of movement, the whisper of skin on skin. Maybe she heard the soft, wet sounds of lips brushing and kissing. Maybe she heard the sound of a mouth opening wetly and sliding down over stiff, throbbing flesh. I was sure she heard my soft, grateful sigh.

My wife's brow furrowed, and her smile faded quickly. "Honey?" she asked, keeping her eyes closed.

I smiled. "Look at me, Alexis," I said.

Slowly, Alexis did so, and her eyes flew open wide at what she saw before her. She gasped loudly.

I sat back on the couch, my hands upon the bobbing head of my secretary, Emily, as my cock slipped in and out of the woman's mouth. Emily was a pretty, slender brunette with short, spiky hair and a lean, athletic body, a cute round face, high-set, upturned B-cups, smooth-shaved pussy, and a tight, sexy ass framed by 34-inch hips.

All of this could be seen by my wife, since Emily was absolutely naked as she knelt before me. My secretary had smooth, pale skin, dotted with tiny light freckles across her shoulders, down her arms, and here and there on her body. An impressive, fully-colored tattoo of a rose vine began on the back of her left shoulder and wound diagonally across her back to her firm, round right cheek, where a large rose lay, then wrapped around her lean leg as it spiraled down to her ankle.

Alexis stared for a long moment, mouth agape with shock as she watched Emily's face in profile, sucking hungrily up and down my stiff cock. I sighed at the heat and talented massaging motions of my secretary's mouth. Emily was an amazing cocksucker, better than Alexis, I realized. And to think that I could have been enjoying such blow jobs as this for the past year and a half.

"Wh-wh . . ." began Alexis, dumbfounded by what she was witnessing. She gave me a pleading look, her arousal destroyed by a sudden feeling of panic. "H-honey?"

I gave my wife a dreamy smile as I pumped my hips, driving my cock in and out of Emily's sweet mouth. My secretary, a good five years older than my wife (though she looked far younger), moaned and slurped loudly, smacking her lips along my rod. She obviously enjoyed giving head, and did so with paramount enthusiasm and skill.

"Oh, Alexis, she's so good," I sighed in bliss. "So fucking good . . . even better than you."

Alexis' lips and eyes quivered. "H-honey, if you w-wanted a th-threesome—" she started.

I laughed. "I don't want a threesome," I said as Emily eagerly sucked my dick, plunging down deeper with each pump of her soft, full, pink lips. I guided her head with my hands, watching as my saliva-slicked shaft slid back and forth in my secretary's hot mouth, sinking again and again between her slick lips. Damn, Emily looked so cute and hot like that! I looked back to my wife, unable to disguise the expression of desire and satisfaction on my face. My wife's own shocked expression was priceless.

"I don't want a threesome, Alexis," I said again. "I want you to watch me fuck my secretary."

Alexis stared, wide-eyed, astonished, and, I hoped, more than a little hurt. She was watching as her husband was getting a blow job from another woman. And her husband was very obviously enjoying it. My wife made a choking sound in her throat.

I sagged back, smiling at the eagerness with which Emily gave head. "Oh, God, Emily, you're so good at that," I said.

"Mm-hmm," she moaned passionately around my dick, sucking harder, taking more and more in her mouth. I gasped, arching my back. My wife watched with wide, astonished eyes as my cock slid into Emily's throat, as my secretary pressed her chin to my balls, her lips fluttering around the base of my shaft.

I gasped as Emily kept my cock wrapped up in the tight, rippling tube of her esophagus.Oh, shit! My secretary's throat was tighter than any pussy I had ever fucked!

Emily throat-fucked my cock for a moment longer, then slipped her mouth up along my rod, thick saliva pouring out of her mouth and down my shaft. She gasped, her wet mouth poised around the crown of my slick cock, and sucked up all of her own spit with loud, slurping sounds. She gulped loudly, gasped again, then plunged back down, bobbing rapidly and moaning eagerly all the while, sucking my cock like a desperate woman.

"Oh, God, Emily, if only I'd known . . . ." I said in rapture, enjoying the most incredible blow job I had ever received.

Emily slurped her mouth from my dick, her lips shiny and wet and dripping. She stroked my cock rapidly with her fist, smacking it up and down. Her pretty hazel eyes blazed up at me. "I've wanted you for so fucking long, Mr. Vansen," she said with passionate sincerity. The puffy nipples of her firm little tits danced along my inner thighs as her breasts shook. "Long before you married thatslut."

My wife gasped. "'Slut?'" she queried.

I moaned, and pushed Emily back down. With a sexy, purring sound, she willingly swallowed my cock once more, sliding all the way down to the root of my cock. I looked to my wife as I grunted with pleasure.

"See, baby?" I said. "She can take it all the way."

"H-honey . . . ." bemoaned my wife, a pained look on her face. She tried to move, but her bonds held her, and she fell forward. Her big tits mashed to the carpet as she fell, letting out a grunt.

Emily jerked her wet mouth from my dick, pumping it with her slick hand as she looked to Alexis. Her chin was shiny with saliva. She licked her lips and giggled at the sight of my helpless wife.

"Your husband has an amazing cock, Mrs. Vansen," she gloated to my wife. "I'm gonna make it shoot in my mouth. You gonna watch?"

Alexis suddenly seethed, looking angry. "Get the fuck away from my husband!" she shouted, struggling against the cuffs.

Emily ignored her outburst, and grinned up at me. "Cum in my mouth, Mr. Vansen," she whispered heatedly. "I know you want to. And I want it, too."

I moaned, so incredibly turned on. I cupped Emily's pretty face, finding her round cheeks, big hazel eyes and little button nose so erotically cute. She was a girl and a woman at the same time. "Do you, Emily?" I asked her, watching peripherally as Alexis squirmed on the floor, trying to get up. She grunted and huffed in exasperation, glaring at us.

Emily gave me an impassioned look, pumping my cock frantically while rolling my swollen balls with her fingers. "Oh, so much," she said emphatically. "I can't believe I'm finally sucking your dick. You don't know how much I've wanted to do this for you, Mr. Vansen, how many times I've masturbated while fantasizing about this."

I smiled, then pulled her face toward mine. I kissed her soft, wet lips, and my secretary swooned, moaning into my mouth as her tongue darted out to lick my lips. Alexis gasped again.

"Call me Daniel," I said to my hot secretary.

Emily grinned. "Ohh, Daniel," she sighed rapturously, smiling sexily. Her eyes glistened emotionally.

"Don't you call him that!" screamed Alexis from the floor. "He'smyhusband! And don't you fucking suck his dick! No! G-get your mouth off his—"

"Shut up, Alexis!" I snapped fiercely as Emily went back down, hungrily slurping and sucking once more, swiftly bobbing her head up and down and stroking me to the rhythm of her hot, tight, sucking mouth. She made muffled little whimpering noises as she anticipated my orgasm.

Alexis gasped, looking to me. I had never raised my voice to her before. Her green eyes trembled, and began swelling with tears. Anger was replaced with pain, even fear.

And still Emily's head pumped up and down, her lovely, unequaled mouth bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. I leaned back, closing my eyes, savoring the sensations as my secretary sucked and pulled, pumped and stroked, rolling her mouth, massaging with her firm tongue, squeezing my cock and balls with the sole intention of making me erupt in her mouth.

"H-honey," I heard Alexis' strangled voice. She sniffled, then continued, her words choked. "I-I know why you're doing this. B-Baby, I'm so sorry. I-I'll never do it again, I p-promise! I know I was a selfish bitch, and you can punish me any way you want, b-but not like this! Please, baby, not like this!"

I could not deny that Alexis' sobbing, pained words touched me. Maybe she meant what she said, and maybe she would have changed her ways if I had stopped. But it was too late. I could not have stopped Emily if I wanted to, and ultimately, I knew I didn't want to. Emily was just too good, and I was so close . . . oh, fuck, so close!

"Oh, baby! I'm gonna cum!" I cried, my body spasming, bucking my hips as my cock throbbed in Emily's incredible mouth. My sexy little secretary moaned eagerly, sucking as hard as she could, her hands gripping my hips as she fucked her mouth wetly up and down my straining shaft.

"Oh, God!" cried Alexis, sobbing, her face contorted. "Don't do it, baby . . . ."

But I did. I groaned loudly, arching my back as my cock catapulted what had to be the most satisfying orgasm I had ever experienced into Emily's mouth. My semen surged, thick and hot, between her sucking lips, spurting over her massaging tongue, filling her eager mouth. Emily jerked a little at the force of my orgasm, sliding her hot mouth up until just the head of my ejaculating cock was wrapped up by her lips. She sucked and pulled, drawing out every drop of my sticky fluid, and moaned in appreciation.

I writhed under her, holding Emily's head close, massaging her scalp as I reveled in the intense sensation of cumming in her mouth. Emily kept sucking, tugging on my dick with her mouth, squeezing my shaft tightly in her fist and pushing up, making sure that every drop of sperm I had to give oozed into her mouth. Her tongue felt incredible as it firmly caressed the underside of my ejaculating dick. She made wet sucking sounds around the tip of my dick as she swirled her tongue and kissed the oozing tip.

I heard Alexis crying on the floor, and opened the heavy lids of my eyes. My wife stared at us, a forlorn look on her wet face. Tears streamed down her cheeks. She pleaded with her eyes.

"Stop it, baby," she whispered. "Please. I'm so sorry. I-I promise I'll change."

I glared at my wife, even as Emily licked around my sensitive cock, her mouth still full of cum. My secretary murmured, kissing my cock affectionately.

"How many, Alexis?" I asked, panting, my heart pounding from my orgasm. "How many men since you married me?"

Alexis shuddered as she cried, lowering her head. "I-I'm so sorry," she repeated.

"You'resorry?" I cried bitterly. "How many?"

Alexis shook a while longer, then finally lifted her tear-dripping face. She took a deep breath, trying not to look at Emily as my secretary lovingly licked up and down my spent dick, lapping away a last bubble of sperm from the tip of my dick.

"Th-three," said Alexis, her face contorted by pain.

I gritted my teeth as my fears were confirmed. Not just one man, butthree, my wife had fucked while she was married to me. I knew then that I would never trust her again. My love for her vanished in an instant.

I took a deep breath, looking to the ceiling of my office. Then I chuckled harshly, and looked back to Alexis. "You little fucking whore," I said acidly. "Well, then. Guess I'll just have to fuck Emily until I cum two more times. That should make us even."

Alexis gasped, emitting a choking sound. Obviously, she had thought that by coming clean, she would spare herself further embarrassment. She was wrong.

Emily sat up, giving me a glowing smile around her mouthful. She quickly tucked in her cheeks, finally swallowing my creamy load, and licked her glossy lips. She gave me an excited look. "Goody!" she exclaimed girlishly, and climbed up to straddle my lap. I smiled upon her, suddenly thinking,my God, here is this woman, who has been wanting me for three and a half years . . . and to think how stupid I was for thinking I was in love with a selfish, manipulative stripper.

Emily stared into my eyes as she aligned my cock – not fully erect but still impressive – with her smooth-shaved pussy and slowly sank down, her soft pink lips spreading across the head of my dick. I sighed at the heat of her, at the unbelievable tightness of my sexy, sweet secretary's vagina. She wiggled her hips a little, eased up and down, letting her natural lubrication mingle with the residual cum on my cock to make it slick. Finally, she shuddered and groaned loudly in bliss as she pushed down, taking me all the way inside her.

"Oh, Emily," I moaned, caressing her slender, taut body. I loved the contrast of Emily's sleek, tight body to that of my wife. I bent my head, licking and sucking her stiff, bright pink nipples. Her puffy areolas turned me on immensely. They were so shiny and smooth, as if they had been buffed and polished. I swirled my tongue around and around those raised mounds, making Emily sigh in pleasure as she rode my cock, gliding up and down. She cradled my head to her breasts, urging me to suck and lick her.

Alexis cried as she watched us, unable to look away at what, for her, was the end of our marriage. She finally understood.

***

Emily and I fucked for hours, barely cognizant of my wife on the floor, laying on her side as she cried softly. I took Emily on the couch, holding her ankles and splaying her legs wide as I thrust away; upon both chairs in various positions, with Emily eagerly licking and sucking her own cream off my cock after she came; doggy-style over my big mahogany desk as Emily gasped in orgasm (I wouldn't have to replace the desk after all).

As a final insult, I fucked my secretary right on the floor beside Alexis, with Emily's legs curled back so her knees were practically buried in her own arm pits, her squelching cunt close enough to Alexis' face that my wife could see, hear, and smell my lover's pussy as I pounded her relentlessly. Emily's orgasmic screams echoed in the office as she came over and over and over again. I had never known a woman who came as much or as hard as my sexy little secretary.

I shot my second load deep inside Emily's pussy as she was astride me in reverse-cowgirl on one of the chairs, making her sigh with satisfaction as she felt it. Keeping me inside her, she scooped up my sperm with her fingers as it oozed out around my dick, licking them clean repeatedly, keeping me hard with the erotic, kinky sight.

The third time I came, I pulled out and splattered Emily's firm, upturned tits and cute little freckled face. Emily eagerly sucked my cock clean as I straddled her chest on the floor, Alexis laying beside us, watching in a daze as Emily's face dripped with sperm. Her body trembled as she listened to Emily's soft, contented moans and sighs, the smacking of her sticky lips as I slid my satisfied cock slowly in and out of her hot mouth.

The sky outside the windows was dark by the time Emily and I finally got up. She massaged the semen into her face, then licked her fingers, and giggled in satisfaction as she headed to the bathroom to wash up. As Emily showered, I knelt and picked up my wife.

I released Alexis from her bonds, set her on the couch. She was like a limp rag doll, letting me position her as I wanted. I sat down beside her, lit a cigarette. The pungent aroma of sex was thick in the air. The entire room smelled of pussy and cum.

"I-It's . . . over, isn't it?" asked Alexis at last, her eyes wide as she stared at the floor.

I nodded, blew smoke. "Yes," I said.

My wife took in a deep breath, let it out. Her eyes were red and swollen as she looked to me. "C-can I have one?" she asked me timidly.

I fished out another cigarette, gave it to her. I lit her smoke, and Alexis brought it away from her lips with trembling fingers. Her eyes fell back to the floor.

"I-I kept th-thinking," she said, as if talking to herself. She shuddered as she held back tears. "Wh-why do it? I-I mean, you were everything I wanted."

"I thought that, too," I said. I stared at her face in profile. "I was good to you, Alexis. I treated you better than ninety percent of the husbands out there. Ilovedyou. And youstillbetrayed me."

Alexis trembled, crying softly again. She squeezed her eyes shut, grinding her teeth. I stood, looking for an ashtray.

"And what the fuck was that?" Alexis cried, making me turn around to face her. The scene suddenly appeared comical to me; after all, we were both still naked.

"What was what?" I asked.

"That!" spat Alexis, suddenly angry as she glared at me, gesturing with her arms. "Fucking that . . . thatbimbo, right in front of me! I cheated onyou? You cheated onme!" She suddenly laughed ruefully. "Oh, aren't the lawyers gonna love that shit, huh? Just wait till they find out—"

"Find out what?" I asked calmly, cutting her off. I'd had a feeling my wife would try this, as the last act of a desperate soul. "You've no proof. Just your word against mine. Emily won't admit to anything. Meanwhile, Idohave proof ofyourinfidelity. Your panties with another man's semen on them. And your cell-phone, with all those calls logged into it. I know people who can break your password."

Alexis glanced furtively to her purse. She had not noticed that, when Emily had gotten up, she had rifled through my wife's expensive handbag for the phone.

"That's mine!" exclaimed Alexis indignantly.

I chuckled, smoked my cigarette. "No, it isn't. I pay for it," I said. "It's mine."

Alexis shook desperately. "N-no! No! This isn't fair! I'm your wife! I deserve—"

"You don'tdeservejack shit!" I barked loudly, making Alexis flinch. I glared at her. "What, you thought you'd marry a rich guy, screw around on him, then get half his money in a divorce?"

I stepped closer and sneered upon my wife's trembling face. "You don't knowfuckabout the law.I do. You try to sue, and I'll hold everything in probate until the cows come home, and you won'teversee a God damned penny. And don't think you can use all those credit cards in your purse. I spent all morning taking you off every single account. You try to buy even a stick of gum with one of those cards, and it's fraud. That's a federal offense, honey. Don't make it worse for yourself by becoming a criminal."

Alexis stared back, intensely fearful. "I-I'm broke?" she cried, incredulous and fearful. Her face contorted again. "Wh-what am I gonna do? You can't do this!"

I tapped ash off my cigarette. "Already done," I said. I sighed. "I wish it didn't have to come to this, Alexis, but you didn't give me any choice. I offered you a life, and a good one at that. You repaid me by being selfish and conniving. You thought you could do whatever you want, and keep me happy by spreading your legs once in a while. Well, I hate to tell you this, babe, but pussy don't make the world go 'round."

Alexis huffed, staring down, stunned. Her life, as she knew it, was over. She smoked her cigarette silently, hands shaking, letting the ash fall to the floor. I figured I could just vacuum it up later, and didn't say anything.

My wife was beaten, and she knew it. I bent, gathered up her clothes, tossed them to her.

slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,347 Followers