The Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coops181
coops181
806 Followers

Duncan began to move too, only just barely perceptively at first, then a little more forceful.

"Duncan...what are you doing? You shouldn't be doing that...Duncan..." Latisha purred as she increased her own movements too.

"You want to...put it...aaah...to put it in me...don't you Duncan?" Latisha whispered.

Latisha's breasts had finally popped out further from the tight bodice. If she lent forward much further her son-in-law would have to only raise his head slightly and he would be able to lick her swollen nipples with little difficulty.

Panting slightly herself now, Latisha stopped.

"Well...don't you?"

"Of course...of course...can I...Latisha?"

Latisha raised herself onto her knees; she then reached behind and undid the zipper to the little leather skirt a little further. As it un-zipped from the hem up, she could now raise the hem even higher so it was now well above her hips.

Duncan looked on feverishly. He could now clearly see that the gusset of the g-string was buried deeply between her puffy labia.

Looking Duncan squarely in the eye Latisha slowly removed her long gloves and threw them to one side. She then reached down between her thighs with her right hand and ran her fingers over her sex.

"Oooh...my little pussy...it's soooo hot now Duncan...mmm...."

Duncan watched as his mother-in-law slipped her hand down the front of her g-string. She removed the material from her moist cleft... and then Latisha began to rub herself.

"Oooh...mmm....it is very...very wet...oooh...aaah..."

Duncan was sure she was fingering herself but as small as the underwear was it still obscured this fact.

"Would like to taste me...mmm?" Latisha asked as she withdrew her hand from her pussy.

Not waiting for a response she leant forward again and slipped her middle digit into Duncan's gaping mouth. His rouged lips closed around her finger and he sucked ravenously.

Latisha chuckled. "Are you hungry big boy? Would you like...some more?"

Duncan nodded his head as he continued to suck her finger clean.

"I think it would be better if you...umm...if you went...straight to the source," Latisha murmured.

She removed her hand from his face then moved up the bed closer to his head. Latisha knew from what her daughter had told her that Duncan did not like to perform cunnilingus for some strange reason.

"No-one ever screws me without first giving my little pussy a good licking...Duncan...all girls like to have their pussies licked...you know that?" Latisha said slowly, just as she pulled her g-string to one side, exposing herself completely to the young man's fixated gaze.

"Uh huh..." he swallowed and licked his lips.

She looked beautiful, Duncan thought, as he watched her manoeuvre herself over his face. He could now smell the sweet aroma of her pussy and he could clearly see the juice glistening around her small opening. The petals of her inner labia, a healthy pink colour, protruded just past her almost completely hairless labia major.

Duncan didn't hesitate a moment longer.

"Ah haa...that's it....ah haa...good boy...that's it...lick it...oh yeah..."

Duncan lapped away at his mother-in-law's snatch with abandon as she ground herself down hard. She gripped his head by the hair and rocked back and forth, fucking his face. Oh how she just loved to be licked out. This certainly was not part of her initial plan but it could be a damn good lesson!

The g kept getting in the way.

A little breathlessly Latisha reluctantly raised herself from Duncan's rouge-smeared face. Rolling onto her back, she was able to slip the dainty underwear down her hips, past her stockinged thighs and over the boots before kicking them off with the pointy toe of her right foot.

This time she returned so she faced Duncan's feet. Gripping her buttocks she pulled them apart and lowered herself back onto his face.

"Lick it...lick it...that's it...uh huh...that's better..." Latisha groaned as she felt his tongue rasp over her thoroughly-engorged clitoris relentlessly.

Duncan had never done anything like this before; his nose rubbed against Latisha's rosebud as he lapped away at her sweet juices, the smell was divine. With only a bit of effort he was able to lick Latisha from her clitoris all the way along her slit to the puckered little hole of her rectum.

"Good boy...oh yeah...tha...tha...thas it..." Latisha cried.

Noisily Duncan sucked and licked away with abandon. One at a time he drew out the inner lips of Latisha's pussy, nibbling the tender flesh feverishly.

"My clit...my clit...don't forget....mmm....yesss...mmm....aah..."

Latisha looked down at Duncan's cock; if at all possible it had grown even larger! Lust was clouding her judgment. She lent forward on her arms as she fucked the face of the young man beneath her. Her face was very close to his cock again. Leaning on one elbow she gripped Duncan's penis in her right hand and quickly began to stroke him in time with her face-fucking.

She was close...so close.

Latisha marvelled at the wonderful looking cock in her hand through almost glazed eyes. She moved closer. Not a hair on it...so strange she thought as her mouth fell open.

Of course Duncan was well aware of Latisha's hand on his cock. He was sure he could also feel her hot breath on his sensitive knob.

Almost without thinking, just as she felt her orgasm approaching, Latisha extended her tongue and tasted the clear fluid that beaded upon the end of the cock she was stroking.

"Mmm...mmm...suck it...please...mmm..." Duncan begged when he was sure she was licking his aching cock-head.

Latisha felt the feeling building in the pit of her stomach. The warmth began to wash over her. She ground herself down even harder onto the young man's face as she felt the contractions build. It was going to be good. It was always good.

"Uhh...uhhh...uhhh....mmm....I'm...I'm coming...don't...sssstop..." Latisha groaned breathlessly. She was only vaguely aware of Duncan's own thrusts as he prodded his tool against her mouth.

Latisha held his cock firmly as her orgasm peaked then begin to subside. She looked up and focused on her reflection in the mirror in front of her. She thought she looked slutty her long blond hair hung down onto Duncan's hips...almost absently she licked the young man's penis...slowly...up along its length. Her hand looked diminutive holding his cock, her fingers only reached a little more than halfway around its girth.

"That was good....sooo good Duncan...sooo good..." she whispered breathlessly.

Latisha had certainly never meant for things to go this far, she had only wanted to tease him. And she certainly had no plan to fuck him...but now...after an orgasm like that? Her husband always fucked her after he went down on her...she had always insisted!

She wanted to teach her young son-in-law a lesson, didn't she? So what was she doing licking his generously proportioned penis?

"Can you put it in...in your mouth Latisha...just suck it a little?" Duncan asked as he stared up at his mother-in-law's juicy quim before he licked her again.

Latisha sighed.

"Please...Latisha..."

Latisha swallowed. The after-glow of her orgasm was still heady. She sighed again. Then she lowered her mouth onto the young man's penis.

"It's...umph...umph... it's just way too big!" she mumbled, struggling vainly with her attempt.

"That's it....keep trying...just keep trying...." Now it was Duncan's turn to moan. His balls ached something severe. He needed to come.

"It's no good....mmmph....you're just too big...." Latisha cried as her lips strained around his cockhead.

Latisha stopped trying. "I suppose I'm just going to have to fuck you I guess!"

Duncan couldn't believe his ears.

"I guess...that sounds pretty good Teesh...orright then..."

She sat up again, then carefully turned around and moved down his body. Squatting on the balls of her feet with the stilettos' digging into the bed covers, Latisha positioned herself above her son-in-law's thighs. Reaching down, she grasped his penis again and held it vertical.

Was she really going to do this?

Duncan looked on in awe. Finally he was going to feel his cock in his mother-in-law's cunt! Something he only ever had fantasized about!

Her bodice had slipped down even further now and her lovely breasts were on full display. Her nipples were the size and colour of over-ripe cherries

"We should use a condom....Duncan....have you got any condoms?"

"No....I...I...don't. What about you?"

"Duncan why would I carry around condoms...I'm happily married...I haven't screwed anyone but my husband in years?"

"It'll be alright...come on...don't worry...Latisha...don't worry...I'm clean," Duncan begged, worried that she was going to change her mind when he was so close.

"It's not disease Duncan...it's your cum...you cannot cum in me...you get it?"

"I won't...promise...I won't..." he said excitedly.

Latisha hesitated a moment longer...then gradually she lowered herself down.

Duncan watched intently as his mother-in-law's glistening pussy touched his knob for the first time. He tried to raise his hips up in an effort to enter her, but she moved away.

"Stay still...got it...Duncan...I make the moves, or I get up and leave you here....alright? We got that clear?"

Duncan nodded.

Again Latisha lowered herself until she just felt his cock touching her. She had made her mind up...just a taste...that was all she was going to give the young man. She had to torment him as she had originally planned, that was the lesson; after all, according to Amanda he had always been very selfish in the bedroom in the past, only ever thought of himself apparently.

Duncan watched as Latisha rubbed his sensitive knob back and forth along her juicy slit. He watched as her sex parted with her increasing pressure. It took great willpower on his behalf to resist the urge to thrust his cock up and into her. The excitement of the moment was overwhelming and Duncan could feel his scrotum tighten around his heavy balls.

Latisha lowered herself even further.

"What do you think...is this what you have wanted to do to me....mmm?" Latisha enquired mischievously.

Duncan watched his large round knob disappear. He could feel the resistance of his mother-in-law's surprisingly tight entrance and he looked on as her efforts to lower herself further bent his long shaft somewhat.

Latisha raised herself almost off his cock then eased down again. This time she felt him enter her much further. She repeated this procedure several more times...until finally.

"Oooh...Duncan...oooh....mmmm...." Latisha had to admit to herself, it did feel good....very good. She also had to admit that....he was by far...the biggest she had ever had the pleasure of accommodating!

Duncan watched as every centimetre of his cock disappeared into his mother-in-law's cunt. The pleasurable feeling was intense to say the least, but the knowledge of what he was doing was the most erotic thing he had ever experienced!

Latisha now had trouble with her own willpower! With her own lust building up rapidly she found it increasingly difficult to remain focused on her plan. On teaching the young man a lesson.

Just wanna let him feel his cock in me for a few more seconds...really tease him...she thought to herself.

Latisha raised herself until just his cockhead remained inside of her. She was planning on hopping off his great slug at that moment...but...what the hell...

Once more she lowered herself and with her hands now free she leant back on her arms, a hand either side of Duncan's knees. She then spread her own knees apart even wider and wriggled her pelvis around slowly.

Duncan now had a totally unrestricted sight of his penis buried deeply in his mother-in-law's straining slit. He thought it looked absolutely wonderful, and it felt even better!

Latisha looked Duncan in the eye...and now for her speciality, she thought ...slowly she squeezed her vaginal muscles around his ample girth. She had great control of her muscles...many a time she had "milked" her husbands penis like this.

The feeling was amazing...Duncan had never felt anything like it before! He tried to think of other things...but it was no use!

"Duncan!" Latisha exclaimed when she sensed him tensing up.

But it was too late. It had all been too much for the young man. The speed at which it was upon him both surprised him...and embarrassed him.

Release!

Latisha was caught almost completely off guard. The first stream of hot cum shot deep inside of her, she was sure she felt its heat as it sprayed against her cervix! She had barely raised herself halfway off her son-in-law's cock when the next stream of cum ejaculated into her.

"Duncan....nooo....not inside of meee...you bastard..." Latisha cried as she struggled to raise herself in the restrictively long leather boots. Things got worse, the zip on her skirt had somehow caught on his suspenders near the stocking tops holding her down briefly and she felt another blast of cum shoot into her just before she broke free.

"Hmmm....ah....ahhh...yessss...." Duncan's balls had ached for relief and his final release was intense. He had not suffered premature ejaculation in years!

Duncan watched Latisha struggling to remove herself and with nothing to loose he thrust his hips upwards...just as another torrent of his hot seed shot out.

"Duncan!"

"Oooh yeah....oooh yeah...thanks....Latisha....thanks....oh fuck...I needed that...."

"What! You were not meant to cum in me...you prick...what were you thinking?" Latisha screamed.

"Sorry...sorry...but it just felt sooo damn gooood...." Duncan laughed as he watched her finally slip off his still pulsating cock just as another long, thick rope of cum blasted up towards her opening.

"Sit back on it...Latisha...go on...it doesn't matter now does it...might as well take it all hey?"

Latisha slapped him across the cheek, "Fuck you...you bastard. I thought you had good stamina?"

"Untie me Latisha...then give me ten minutes or so... reckon I'll hold out longer the second time...you'll see...give you a good hard fucking...me on top. Would you like that...Latisha....hmm? Really jamb it into ya little cunt...hmm? "

"Forget it you useless prick... you had your chance...oh my God...look at all this cum...it's everywhere!"

Of course Latisha had never intended on having full sex with the young man...she had just wanted to teach him a lesson...leave him hanging...

Duncan watched his mother-in-law hop off the bed. He could see some of his cum trickling down her inner thigh, her pussy looked quite engorged and slick. Latisha made a half-hearted attempt to raise the bodice back over her heaving breasts but gave up unsuccessfully.

He eyed her pretty bottom when she turned around on her shaky legs and headed for the door, the high stilettos made her arse jut out invitingly and her shapely cheeks rose and fell sexily with each step. As she walked away Latisha tried to pull down the tight leather skirt that was bunched up around her waist but this effort too was quite unsuccessful.

Latisha stopped in the doorway and looked back over her shoulder, "I'm showering...and Duncan... not a word, not a bloody word to anyone....hear me? Or I definitely won't bother trying to convince my daughter in returning to you...okay?"

Latisha knew he wanted Amanda to come back to him, she knew he loved her daughter deeply. Of course if Amanda decided not to come back to Duncan regardless of what her mother said to her what would stop Duncan bragging then, she wondered. It would be his word against hers...of course, no one would doubt Latisha. Anyone would just think Duncan was being spiteful if he talked about the lesson she had given him.

Some fifteen minutes or so later Latisha emerged at the doorway to the bedroom again. She was now dressed back in her own clothes. She looked down at her son-in-law still restrained on his crumpled bed. His corset was all askew and his make-up was smudged over his face.

"I'm going Duncan. I think it was a bit of fun...for both of us, don't you? But it was just a once-off...not to be repeated Duncan. Okay? Just a little fun...no one needs to know," Latisha said, her demeanour had softened dramatically.

"Latisha it was great...the most erotic thing ever to happen to me! You were great. Thanks....really....thanks."

Latisha looked the young man up and down again. Cocking her head to one side she paused...and glanced at his penis. "You're hard again I see....a girl would not be safe around you Duncan," she smiled.

"I am sorry I came in you...truly...it was that thing you did with your pussy muscles...I couldn't help it."

"Hmm...yes, and as if a woman should believe a virile young man when he 'promises' not to cum in her? My fault...we shouldn't have done it without a condom. Guess I just got lost in the moment too. I certainly don't want to get all out of shape with a baby now do I? Don't have to worry about it with George...hubby has been cut you see," she said matter-of-factly.

Latisha moved to the head of the bed and untied Duncan's hands. Duncan sat up and rubbed his chaffed wrists.

"Wow...that's better. Latisha, before you go...could I ask you something?"

"What?" Latisha asked suspiciously.

"Could I...could I kiss you...just this once?"

"Duncan."

"Please?"

Latisha sighed, any anger she had felt toward him earlier had gone, and she actually thought it was all a bit funny now anyway.

"What sort of kiss?"

"Orr...you know...a New Years Eve sorta kiss?"

"What...with all that muck on your face? Duncan, mmm....I dunno."

Duncan quickly wiped his face on a handkerchief that he picked up from the bedside table.

Latisha thought she should have known better as she sat down on the bed again. Duncan's arm went around her shoulders and he gently drew her in closer.

"Don't get any ideas...just a kiss...keep that big thing away from me. Okay!" she said as she leant toward him.

Their lips met.

Latisha felt his tongue trying to probe her mouth within seconds and she parted her lips. He had nice lips, she thought. She twirled her own tongue around his as it entered her mouth. He tasted nice too.

Duncan held her firmly as their passionate kiss continued. Feeling much bolder, he laid his free hand on her bare thigh, and when he felt no resistance, he moved his hand toward her inner thigh.

Still their kiss continued.

Latisha allowed Duncan to open her legs slightly...and she felt his hand work its way up her thigh...closer.

Duncan gently pushed his mother-in-law's legs open even further and found the patch of lacy material covering her sex. She continued to kiss him back and let out a small mewing noise...just as he rubbed a finger along her cleft.

Almost urgently, Duncan pulled the thin material to one side and touched her flesh...her hot, moist flesh. His finger began to probe. She opened her legs wider.

Just as a finger slid partially inside of her Latisha suddenly broke away from their kiss. "That's far enough...get your hand out...Duncan..." she reached down and pushed his hand away.

"Just a kiss hey?" Latisha queried, a little out of breath as she quickly stood back up, straightening out her clothes.

"Come on Latisha...you know you want it too...lets make it a good one hey?"

Latisha looked down at Duncan. He had his hand on his cock and was stroking its full length.

"Tempting Duncan...very tempting...but I am going to have to say no, as flattering as it is to have a handsome young man lust over a middle-aged woman such as myself. Besides, I have not been unfaithful to my husband in years!"

"Come on...please..." Duncan tried again, reaching out for her as she backed away.

"You're a bloody good kisser Duncan...maybe next New Years Eve...who knows?" Latisha took one last look at her son-in-law's impressive cock and walked out of the room.

coops181
coops181
806 Followers