The Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coops181
coops181
807 Followers

Duncan heard the front door close and a car start. She was leaving. He leant forward and removed the belt from his ankles and swung his feet onto the floor. He would have her again, this he was almost certain. Standing up he walked over to the mirrored doors of his large wardrobe and looked at his reflection. He really liked the outfit he had on, he thought, and he just loved the way his cock looked even bigger now that he had his pubic hair waxed off.

The middle of the three doors to the robe was slightly open...only a few centimetres or so. Duncan admitted to himself he had been quite alarmed earlier on when his mother-in-law had first come into his bedroom dressed in the beautifully slutty outfit he had chosen for her and she had admired her form in the same mirrored door. But she hadn't noticed.

Duncan slid the door open further revealing a nest of shelves stacked with neatly folded clothes. He reached inside. There on the middle shelf he found what he was looking for and picked the item up.

"The End," he said somewhat whimsically. "For now anyway," and he pressed the stop button on the small, hi-definition digital video camera.

Latisha had been driving for about ten minutes. Her mind was spinning as the realisation of what she had just done began to sink in. She felt guilty of course...quite guilty, for what she had just done. But as she thought back to the events of the past couple of hours she also felt a familiar tingling...between her damp thighs and she smiled.

"Latisha...you wicked, wicked woman!" she said to herself and laughed.

Her husband was not due back home from sea for a few more days. "Pity," Latisha sighed deeply, she was desperately going to need to masturbate when she went to bed later on in the evening.

"Batteries! I need new batteries for my little friend," she suddenly realised.

She decided she would stop at the supermarket on the way home....and get some of those long lasting ones.

Suddenly Latisha had another thought.

"My purse...what did I do with my purse?" Latisha felt a tingle of anxiety grip her stomach. It was back at Duncan's!

"Bugger!" she exclaimed.

She did a u-turn at the next round-about and headed back.

Duncan had showered and slipped on his dressing gown...minus the cord. He sat on one of the chairs by the kitchen table and was gently stroking his penis as he replayed the video. Every few moments he would pause it and zoom in on a certain part. He particularly liked the visual of Latisha attempting to suck his cock, but he also loved the crystal-clear audio of his mother-in-law telling him 'I'm just going to have to fuck you I guess' when she had failed to get more than his fat knob in her small mouth. Yes...that was good...but hey, it was all good, he thought to himself.

Duncan heard the car pull up under his carport. He wasn't expecting anyone. Quickly he turned off the video camera and hid it under some newspapers on the table and straightened up his gown to cover his erection. He was glad he had showered and washed the make-up off his face.

He heard a car door open and close and moments later there was a rap on the front door.

"It's only me...Duncan. Can I come in?"

Latisha! She's come back...yes! Duncan felt his hopes rise instantly.

"Door's unlocked...come on in Latisha."

Latisha opened the door and somewhat sheepishly she stepped inside.

"Hi...changed your mind hey? Want some more of this after all," Duncan said smoothly as he let his gown fall open, exposing his erection to the woman who stood not more than two metres away from him.

"Put it away big boy...I just forgot my purse that's all," Latisha corrected while looking around the smallish kitchen and lounge area.

"Have you seen it?" she asked as she took another couple of steps forward.

"Ah hah...there it is."

Latisha spotted her small black and gold purse lying on the seat of the large curved settee that faced the plasma TV in the corner of the room. Without a moments thought she leant the front of her thighs up against the over-stuffed back of the settee and bent over to retrieve it. Quicker than going around, she thought.

Duncan, sitting not more than a metre and a half away, watched as his mother-in-law's velvet skirt rode up the back of her thighs...exposing the better part of that wonderful arse of hers. Occasionally in the past he had seen Latisha do similar things as this and he would wonder if she did it on purpose...just to tease him.

She didn't, it was quite innocent... Latisha could be such a blonde at times.

Just as Latisha retrieved her purse and began to straighten back up she felt a hand on the small of her back.

"Duncan...off you go thanks. I have only come back for my purse," Latisha said, a little annoyed as she again tried to stand back up.

Duncan pushed his mother-in-law back over the settee easily, she was off balance and her hands reached down for the seat but he continued to push her over until she rested squarely on her elbows; her sandaled feet now barely touching the cool tiled floor.

Duncan felt a surge of power. Armed with the knowledge of what he had taped earlier he totally ignored her pleas to let her back up. She was not going to tease him this time!

Latisha felt the hem of her skirt being raised up past her buttocks; then fingers slipping inside the waist band of her underwear...carelessly pulling them down over her hips and around her thighs.

"Nooo....come on....you're getting me mad Duncan. If you keep this up I will never give you another New Years Eve kiss again...." Latisha cried, almost sobbing.

He ran his free hand over her firm orbs of flesh...squeezing and kneading them roughly.

Latisha couldn't move...she was powerless to stop him! His hand snaked between her thighs and prodded at her vulva momentarily. Then she felt her panties being pushed down her legs still further till they were well past her knees.

Duncan used his bare foot to push her little lacy panties down to her ankles. Lifting her right leg slightly he was able to remove them completely from her foot. Now he could spread her legs open and he quickly jammed his knee between them forcing them apart.

"Duncan...what's the matter with you...why...why are you being so rough? Please...just let me up and maybe we can talk about it .... Duncan... aaah... noooo... please...don't..."

He felt back up between her thighs and stroked her pussy, working her still puffy lips apart. Within moments of his ministrations she felt extremely wet. And with little effort he easily inserted the middle digit of his right hand...all the way to his knuckle and finger-fucked her for several moments.

"Hmmp...pleeease...nooo..."

Duncan inserted a second finger and worked her cunt open...he couldn't wait any longer.

Standing between her legs Duncan removed his fingers from her pussy and gripped his long rod. Latisha's arse was poking up in the air at a perfect height. He moved forward slightly and rubbed his fat cockhead up along her slit lubricating it with her juices.

Latisha closed her eyes when she felt him move forward increasing the pressure on her opening. She gripped the material of the seat when his cock began to slip into her velvet passageway.

Flexing his hips forward Duncan buried almost his whole length in one rapid motion.

"Ah huh...ah huh...ooh yeah...now that's better...ooh yeah baby..." Duncan removed his hand from Latisha's back and with both hands he gripped her buttocks firmly and began to fuck her.

Latisha gasped for air. Without his strong hand holding her back down she was able to raise herself up again.

"Poke your arse back up again...Latisha..." Duncan ordered.

When she did not respond he slapped her buttocks hard.

"Yeoww...orright..orright..." Latisha cried, quickly she leant back on her elbows again and gripped the edge of the seat for support as his tempo increased.

Duncan watched his slick cock disappear to the hilt in his mother-in-law's pretty cunt...he just loved the way her inner labia was drawn out each time he withdrew.

"It's...it's not too bad...hmmf...hmmf...is it...hmmf...hmmf...?" Duncan asked.

"Just...hurry...up....oooh...oooh....mmm...don't...take too...long..." Latisha stammered between thrusts.

She had surrendered as easily as that.

Duncan thrust in harder...the heavy settee began to move across tiled floor. He continued to squeeze her buttocks, spreading them apart and rolling them around in time with his fucking.

The funniest thing began to happen to Latisha...she found herself beginning to enjoy it! She often enjoyed a bit of rough sex with her husband when he returned home after being away for awhile. Now she couldn't deny herself the increasing pleasure she was experiencing with every long thrust of her young son-in-law's big cock!

"Smack it....aaah...aaah...I want you to...oooh...yeah...that's it...smack it..." Latisha said lustily.

Duncan obliged. He brought up his right hand and smacked her pretty arse a couple of times...quite hard!

"Argh...argh...oooh yeah....again..."

He used his left hand next time and with every four or five thrusts he would smack her arse hard. She seemed to love it!

Latisha could feel the all too familiar feeling of an orgasm fast approaching. Every now and then his cockhead would slam against her cervix...but even that felt pretty good.

Duncan reached forward and pushed her striped top up. He then easily undid the clasp to her black bra and it fell away from her tits. He then reached underneath to rub her breasts for the first time, tweaking and pulling her erect nipples almost sadistically.

"Orrr yeah...orrr yeah...that's it...uh huh...that's it...uh huh...ummmmm..." Latisha groaned loudly as her orgasm swept over her.

Duncan kept on fucking her. He alternated between squeezing and pulling her nipples and smacking her reddened arse. He had never known anything like it before!

And still Latisha came...one long, long series of orgasms shuddered and peaked, subsided a little, then shuddered and peaked again.

"Mmmm....stoppp....pleeeease...stoppp....aaaarh...Dun...cannn...."

Duncan pulled his cock out quickly...and gripping it in his right hand he masturbated rapidly. Within seconds he too came. He looked down at his mother-in-law's splayed cunt, the stretched entrance still pulsating as her orgasms continued. With careful aim he shot a stream of his thick cum over her reddened arse, the next squirt he shot onto her little brown puckered anus...and for his last big load he moved in closer and shot the thick cream over her gaping vagina.

Surprisingly, Latisha was almost breathlessly silent. She barely even murmured a sound when her son-in-law pushed his cock back into her juicy hole again.

"You really go off don't you...hey...Latisha...fuck me! That was wild." Duncan could just feel the last contractions of her vagina around the shaft of his slowly softening cock. He continued to slip in and out of her pussy for a minute or so more before finally his slug popped out limp to hang down between his legs.

"Mmmm....my god-father...that was a bit brutal...you bastard...you didn't cum in me again I hope?" Latisha groaned between clenched teeth.

"Duncan?"

Cum began to trickle down her buttocks leaving a slick trail. Duncan watched it for a moment...then he began to rub it over her lovely round arse.

"Did you...tell me you didn't....Duncan?"

"Not this time Latisha..."

He rubbed his index finger in the cum that clung to her dainty little bum hole. He had never played with a woman's arse before...never thought about...till now.

"Duncan...no...you've had your fun...come on...oooh...ummm...." Latisha closed her eyes as his finger slipped into her tight back passage. She did like a finger in there at times when her husband ate her out...made her orgasms extremely pleasurable.

"Do not... for a second...think...oooh....oooh...you are...going to...try and..."

Duncan was quite surprised that his mother-in-law was just laying there...almost serenely, as he finger-fucked her tight little anus. But she was.

Kneeling down between her thighs, Duncan moved his face close to her almost hairless quim. He could smell the strong aroma of his own cum on her flesh...and her own sweet, musky aroma.

"Ooooh...don't do that...enough...Duncan....Duncan..."

He flicked his tongue over her sticky pudenda rapidly...the taste not unbearable and he continued to finger her anus rhythmically.

"That...is...enough...mmm...nooo more.... I couldn't come again...stop..." Latisha moaned. She hadn't yet recovered from the longest multiple orgasms she'd ever experienced...but already she could feel another fast approaching...just a tiny one.

Duncan darted his tongue around her exposed clitoris, his nose rubbing over her labia. He had difficulty keeping on target because of Latisha's gyrating hips that moved around with an increasing pace.

"Tha.sss it...don't stop now...that's it...uuuugh...."

A small but satisfying orgasm washed over Latisha...quite different from the ones she had experienced only minutes ago when Duncan was fucking her. There was just something about a finger in her arse that did it. Oooh it felt good.

Then another surprise lesson for Duncan, he distinctly felt her rectum grip his finger as she came. It only lasted a few second though but was very noticeable.

Moments later Latisha reached behind, and gripping Duncan by the wrist she easily pushed his hand away from her bottom and was able to stand at last. Puffing from exertion she turned to face her assailant who was still kneeling on the floor by her feet.

She looked down at him; his face glistened with the combined juices of their sex. He looked back at her somewhat sheepishly she thought as she pulled her black bra and top back over her reddened breasts. Her crumpled skirt was next to be straightened up.

"You are a very, very naughty boy Duncan...aren't you? My God...I will be lucky if I can walk straight after that! My poor daughter married to you!"

Oddly enough, Duncan had never had sex with Amanda anything like what had just happened with Latisha, just the occasional long, drawn-out missionary thing. Amanda was far from adventurous and she was...well...a bit frigid too, he thought.

Latisha's face was quite flushed, her blond hair stuck out in all directions. "Where are my knickers?" she asked as she glanced around the floor beside her naked son-in-law.

"Never mind," she said absently as she leant back against the settee. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath she ran a hand over the front of her skirt, "Oh my poor little pussy..." she looked down while lifting the hem then gazed at herself.

"Duncan...just look at it...man, am I glad my husband won't be home for a few more days."

She did look sore Duncan observed drily. The wisp of pubic hair did little to hide her swollen and distended lips. He watched as she lowered her skirt again before stepping past him; he could now see her pretty little lace panties on the floor under the edge of the settee.

He said nothing.

Latisha returned from the bathroom several minutes later. She had not showered, merely wiped herself clean with a wet face-washer. The cool cloth had soothed her loins wonderfully. She had also fixed-up her hair again and put some of her daughter's deodorant on that she found sitting on the vanity. Her own lust had completely evaporated and she finally had her wits back.

Duncan was sitting on the kitchen chair again. He had his gown back on. He looked over at his mother-in-law; she really was a sexy looking woman he observed as he watched her flick a few stray hairs from her still partly-flushed face. She stood by the front door hesitating with her hand on the doorknob.

"I think you should go on the pill."

"What!"

"I want you to go on the pill. I want to be able to cum inside you again."

"Duncan...it is not going to happen again...hear me! Never! You got lucky...alright! It was good...but forget it young man...never again. I am married and your mother-in-law. That was about as close to rape as you can get Duncan... regardless of whether I enjoyed it or not. You're lucky I don't go to the police!"

"We'll see..."

"No we won't! Think yourself lucky alright? Your fantasy has been lived out...you got to 'fuck' your mother-in-law...twice!"

Rarely did Latisha use profanities.

"Duncan...if you ever try that sort of thing again...you can forget about Amanda...and...and I will tell George. You would not want to see your father-in-law pissed...believe me!"

Duncan toyed absently with a thin strap that stuck out from under the newspapers on the table.

"You look incredibly horny when you're angry Latisha." Duncan said just as he let his gown fall open.

"You're unreal...haven't you had enough already?" Latisha remarked when she noticed his long tool was fully erect...again!

Quickly she opened the front door and stepped outside to almost run to her car parked several metres away.

Duncan listened to her drive off hurriedly. Then he lifted the newspapers and pulled his video camera toward him by its strap. It had been amazing foresight of his to turn on the record button again when Latisha had returned for her purse. He looked around...oddly enough he hadn't noticed when Latisha picked her purse up...but it was gone from the settee.

He played the latest video back in parts, unfortunately the newspaper had obscured a better part of the recording...but the audio was unmistakable...crystal clear. He listened to the part where Latisha had told him lustily to 'smack it' several times and quite distinctly he could hear her grunts of pleasure when he happily obliged. In one part he could make out her left thigh clear enough...the small tattoo of a blue-bird quite distinct on her hip as his own taut buttocks clenched with his every thrust. That was evidence enough.

Give it a few days, he thought to himself. Then he would e-mail Latisha at her office. Attach a couple of megs of the better parts of their little tryst....and again suggest she goes on the pill.

Duncan began to stroke his cock again at the thought of his plan and chuckled at his luck. He took out Latisha's little panties from his gown pocket and sniffed them deeply.

"Beautiful, just beautiful," he murmured hoarsely.

* * *

Latisha drove straight past the supermarket. She certainly would not need any batteries now she thought. How ironic!

She sighed deeply.

"Oh dear...that lesson certainly got out of hand...I will have to avoid him now...better watch how I dress in future too I guess." Latisha said to herself as she idly rubbed her hand between her legs...she felt gooey again.

"Sorry George...but that was incredible," she whispered to herself again.

"Sorry Amanda...my dear girl...no wonder you wanted a break from him, he is a bit much for you I think!"

Just as Latisha pulled into her driveway she felt a surge of guilt wash over her. Luckily no one was home; she didn't think she could face anyone at that moment and she intended to have a long soak in the bath and to wash herself thoroughly.

When she opened the car door and placed her foot on the carport floor a draft wafted through raising her skirt, the cool air tickled her naked pussy just as a small amount of cum trickled out.

Her feeling of guilt increased tenfold!

It had been many years since she had been unfaithful to George...and that had been just a quick bang with an older guy, a solicitor she was once an assistant to. They had both been pretty drunk...you know the end of year office party sort of thing. She guessed she had encouraged him thoroughly though with her almost inappropriately short skirts and low tops she often wore to work.

His name was Bill, a distinguished looking man some fifteen or twenty years her senior. He had enticed her away from the rest of the office staff. Told her there was a gift for her on his desk. Naively Latisha had allowed him to lead her by the hand into his office to retrieve the small gift. She had opened the present to reveal a delicate gold necklace and in gratitude she had giving him a lingering "Christmas kiss" right there...in the privacy of his office.

coops181
coops181
807 Followers