The Lesson

Story Info
An apprentice returns to her master and is tested.
1.9k words
4.18
16.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lok. A barren, dusty planet in the Mid Rim covered with sulphur pools, lifeless rivers and volcanoes. Home to the Kimogilla lizard, supposed kin to Tatooine's Krayt dragons and to numerous other dangerous beings, smaller in size but no less deadly. The lone figured grinned as she stepped off the shuttle in Death's Company Stronghold. Bracing herself against dying sandstorm her gaze swept northwards. In the near distance, storm clouds gathered. Her smile broadened.

"Miss, you sure you going to be okay here?" she glanced back over her shoulder at the shuttle pilot.

"A little sand never hurt anyone." She stepped from the platform to the waiting vehicle compound.

"Its not the sand that concerns me." The young man sighed, "people go out there and never return."

"It's the same everywhere," the woman shrugged as she adjusted her cloak.

"Not like this.."

A whisper of wind caressed her face with a familiar edge. She closed her eyes and reached with the force, smiling at the feelings she found there. She turned back to the pilot who shuffled nervously.

"You delivered the passenger and she left. You did not see where she went. Count to ten and return to your shuttle."

His eyes glazed momentarily, his jaw falling open. Checking through the vehicles, she found what she was looking for and eased her swoop from the garage. A quick examination told her it was in full working condition. As she eased away from the shuttle port, the small shuttle took off. Heading in the direction of the growing storm.

"I'm home." She whispered, before gunning the engine and roaring off.

The bunker looked old and derelict, half buried in sand. Her hand caressed the outside of the structure. Lightning flashed across the sky causing her to chuckle and shake her head softly.

"I am here my Lord."

The door slid silently open. A warmth wrapped itself around her, holding her. Invisible fingers caressed her face and horns. The door closed behind her, beeping once as the dim lights flickered to life in the tiny entrance way. Just on the edge of her hearing, she heard the storm die away. The service lift opened, its light a shade brighter than the entrance hall. It sank deeper into the building's depths.

The door opened to a hive of mechanical activity. Three sorts of droids went about their duties. Flashing lights indicated the way she should go, but the woman was following a different set of instructions. The lights veered off to an audience chamber, she continued on.

"Identify yourself!" the metallic drone from a security droid as it stepped in her path.

She pushed back her hood. A single braid of black hair from above her forehead to the nape of her neck. Orange markings on her face, brighter orange eyes and a crooked but sexy grin on her lips. A tall figure loomed behind the droid, capturing her full attention. She stepped forward. Whatever the droid had been about to do ended abruptly in sparks as the newcomers hand moved behind the droid. The same hand reached for the woman's and pulled her closer. Holding her against the wall of muscle that was his chest, his head dipped a little as she rose of tiptoes. Their lips met, then parted as their tongues caressed each other while they kissed.

"Hello my Darkness."

One of his hands held her head as they kissed, the other wrapped about her waist, pulling her closer. Her arms snaked about his neck, as she answered his kiss with her own.

"You have been away from me for quite some time." his voice velvet-soft in her mind.

Their kiss ended. She nodded.

"I am sorry my Lord." She whispered against his lips.

"Don't let it happen again Alanza." He growled, pulling her into another kiss that swallowed her reply. "I missed you terribly."

Alanza smiled at her lover as her fingers stroked his cheek tenderly. His arms and lips left her, but she could still feel his presence wrapped about her like a second-skin, the feel of his mouth on hers made her tingle.

"I've installed some more security droids ... seems too many uninvited people run around in here." He entered the room behind him, she remained one step away and to his left.

"Yes, I had noticed the droids." She smiled, her gaze sweeping the room.

A well-beaten cloak was on the floor of one of Orotho's four holding cells. Alanza's brows knotted. What had occurred in her absence.

"Oro, have you been torturing people while I've been away?" she pointed to the cloak.

"Not much, " he sighed in disappointment, "more wishful thinking I guess."

They stopped, he glanced at a small charging area thinking about something. She felt his unasked question.

"Would you like to test it?" the words escaped her lips.

Without waiting for his answer, she stepped into the holding area. He glanced at the small control device and the electrical barriers charged into place, trapping Alanza in a space a span wider than herself.

"I've got this fully working now."

She felt his presence leave her, his warmth withdrawn. Her husband and lover placed his "Master" mask on, blanking his face and shutting her off from his emotions. There would be no warmth or sympathy now until this test had ended. She inhaled deeply to brace herself for what was to come and couldn't help but wonder if her question had been her own words, or a suggestion from the man she loved.

He held one hand towards the shimmering barrier. An act that Alanza mirrored. The barrier arced towards her palm, giving her small shocks and a burn. His expression remained blank. Glancing at the console, she saw a dial turning.

Electricity surged through her body, she screamed unprepared for it. Through the crackling she heard his whisper, clear as if stood behind her.

"Withstand it my love.."

she nodded and set her teeth.

"Use your anger," he whispered. "Focus your hate."

The dial clicked once more. She whimpered against the surging current, eyes watering. Her own face blank now, more in control of the pain.

"It is the time for a lesson in domination and manipulation.." his voice a little louder now, commanding her full attention. " All people have a weakness.. a soft spot."

She watched him as he started to prowl back and forth in front of the electrical cage. He reminded her of a predator in full control of its pray.. playing with it. Was this how he used to be with his former apprentices? She'd heard him say he'd thought nothing of beating them to near death to attend his lessons. He'd also said it pained him to hurt her, was this his way of "teaching" her without being the one to inflict the pain himself?

"If you find the weakness in a person, you can easily conquer them."

The dial clicked again. She staggered, gritting her teeth and steeling herself against the increased charge.

"Yes my master."

"Sometimes it will take weeks, months.. even years to find that weakness." He turned his full attention to her, his eyes glazed a little. "But when you find it.. attack it. Bring your target to its knees! An example,"

The device clicked again. She whimpered, tears forming in her eyes. Alanza reached to the force to help her focus.

"That Jedi. Heijiro." The name spat out, Orotho's face grimacing, "has a very apparent weakness."

"S.. Shen." Alanza nodded

"Indeed." He smiled coldly, "took me mere minutes to find that one."

He walked over to the console, his hand resting on the dial.

"So it is highly ironic that his apprentice is his one great weakness." Orotho dipped his gaze to the controls, " and my apprentice, you, are mine."

He twisted his hand, two clicks. She jerked, reaching into the force more for a steady anchor and a way to block the pain.

"Y...yes m.. master."

"So in this case, we would only need attack L'Shen, make Heijiro fear loosing her. And he would be weakened." A cold smile uncurled on his lips, "but there are other ways.."

"W.. wouldn't.. couldn't that same tactic work.. on you master?"

"Indeed protégé, hence the need of the pain you experience now."

She swallowed, teeth chattering a little. "H.. how s.. so?"

"I need to know if you can withstand a lot. If not anything." His hand stroked the console, "Or else I will keep you locked up in here with me, until you are as strong as I am."

Two more clicks. A low groan echoed about the chamber as the power surged into Alanza. Her fists clenched tighter and tighter, nails pressing into her palms. She began to tremble.

"Manipulation in the way to domination.. befriending your target is also a solution. Make them feel safe around you." A memory uncurled in Orotho's mind making him smile. "Then put them in a position where they would need your help."

Alanza's teeth pressed into her lip, sinking into the flesh and breaking the skin. A thin line of blood trickled down her chin. Eyes half closed, she fought against the pain.

Click.. click.. click.

She screamed dropping heavily to her knees. Chest heaving with the pain. Palms bleeding from eight little half-moon cuts where her nails dug in. Her own teeth marks lining her bottom lip.

"Yes!" Orotho hissed, "you are strong.."

She glared at him, eye blazing with every emotion in her body.

"Very good."

Click. Sparks bathe the room. The energy fields holding the cage secure flicker and dance as the electrical surges reach danger levels. Tears fall down her cheeks freely as her eyes roll in her skull. The darkness claims her.

Fingers stroking and caressing her head, running though her hair. Tendrils of love through the force chase away all lingering pain and wounds.

"Not bad at all," the words whispered on her forehead as lips press little kisses on her skin.

With a whimper, Alanza's eyes slowly open. The warmth presence wraps itself around her once more as tightly as the arms that hold her to his chest. His lips seek hers once more, tracing her bite with his tongue before gently kissing her.

"It is over now my love." A smile, genuine warm and loving as his mouth claims hers for another kiss.

He helped her to her feet, holding her to him as her legs tremble.

"Let's make it easy this time.."

A glance at the control panel and the fields spring back into place, his arms around her body holding her close to him. Orotho closed his eyes and breaths deeply. The dial begins to click quickly back to its maximum setting. Once more bathed in light, electricity surging round the room. But within Orotho's arms, there is no pain.

"You are strong master." She whispered against his jaw, pressing a little kiss there.

CLICK! The power surges lash out. One by one the droids' circuits fry and pop, the lights brighten ten fold. His mouth widens into a broad smile.

"My anger towards Jedi and my passion for you make me withstand everything."

Rising onto her toes, her arms sliding around his neck, she grins. Her tongue licks his bottom lip before her teeth nip lightly at it. His eyes shoot open. Webs of lightning spark and crackle through their depths.

"Enough," he growls and the console shuts off.

"I love you Orotho." Alanza sinks down until her feet rest fully on the floor.

"And I you," he growled pulling her hard against him, one hand on her buttocks the other on her head.

His mouth claimed hers. Sucking, licking and nibbling at her lips and tongue in a heated kiss that stole her breath and made her shake with passion.

"Lesson ends," his hand caressing and stroking as he kissed her neck. "You're mine!"