The Lesson

Story Info
A lesson in submission reveals more than expected.
3.1k words
4.3
16.6k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose that I should have known right away, and if I'd seen Tiffany on any of the daytime talk shows, I probably would have known immediately. I dunno. They say that hindsight is 20/20. The fact is, I didn't know right away.

My wife, Nina, a beautiful lady with long silky black hair, deep ebony eyes, lush pouty red lips, and long curvaceous legs, took Tiffany home to meet me one evening last month.

I'd been begging Nina for weeks, ever since we rented a spanking video, to dominate me. I even bought her a sexy black leather outfit; a corset, with half bra-cups, and mini-skirt, with thigh-high spiked-heeled boots, and gloves that went up past her elbows. And I went all out, buying floggers, whips, paddles, shackles, chains, spreader-bars, and other implements of delicious torture. Nina is very open to sexual exploration (having tried threesomes and even going down on the other women at my request, on several occasions), so while pleased, I was not surprised that she agreed to indulge me in this fantasy as well.

Trying on the outfit, Nina looked like a real Bitch-Goddess, and I was ready to worship! Her lovely round 38D breasts heaving, erect nipples visible over the corset, and holding a long bullwhip, she was a sight to behold. Kneeling before her I begged her not to whip me, all the while hoping that she would. She gave it her best shot, but neither of us knew what we were doing that first time, and it ended badly. Suffice to say, in the wrong hands, these items are weapons, and in our case, we found out, they were in the wrong hands. We locked everything in a trunk, and didn't talk about domination or submission again.

That is, until Nina came home with Tiffany. Tiffany was elegant, and sexy, with long wavy blonde hair, and deep blue eyes. Taller than my six feet by at least 2 inches, she towered over me in her six inch pumps. Her breasts were large and full and round, rivaling Nina's, and she had a severe, yet pretty face. She was dressed in a leather busier, which laced up in front, a black silk scarf tied around her neck, and a floor-length gauzy black skirt, and I could see garters and fishnet stockings beneath. Nina was also dressed to kill, in the outfit that I'd bought for her. And seeing them standing there together, my beautiful wife, and her sexy friend, I became instantly, almost painfully, erect!

Nina explained, as I kissed her guest's hand in greeting, that she'd met Tiffany through an alternative-lifestyles personals network on the Internet. She'd told Tiffany about our first mishap with BDSM, and eventually they agreed that Tiffany would help train us both (me in submission and Nina in Domination).

The first thing that Mistress Tiffany (as she told me to call her, in a sexy, husky voice) did, was give me a "safeword". If I got too freaked out by anything Mistress Tiffany or Mistress Nina did, then I was supposed to say "buttercup", and we'd stop what we were doing, at least long enough to find out what was wrong, and then we'd decide whether to continue, or quit altogether. Not having a safeword was the first of many mistakes Nina and I had made that first time out.

The second mistake we'd made was not getting familiar with our toys before playing. Tiffany carefully inspected each item in our trunk, one by one, testing out the torture devices on pillows, and on her own flesh, and encouraged Nina to do the same, so that she'd know exactly how each item felt before inflicting it upon her poor slave. When she picked up the bullwhip, Mistress Tiffany said, "you two are definitely not ready for this, Honey!" She put it back in the trunk. "I've been in the lifestyle for almost ten years now, and I'm still learning how to use a single-strand whip. We'll stick to floggers, crops, and paddles for now, Loves."

"Kneel," commanded Mistress Tiffany as if she was used to being obeyed. I wasn't about to disappoint her, and I got to my knees immediately. God, I was going to enjoy this! "Now, slave, I will give you three rules, and you will obey them without question. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Tiffany," I said.

"One; if Mistress Nina or I touch anything to your lips, you will kiss it. Two; you do nothing else without our permission. That includes, but is not limited to, eating, drinking, excusing yourself for washroom breaks, or cumming. Three; you are under our control and protection from now, until we release you, or you use your safeword, and you will not test our authority. Do you accept these conditions, and agree to be our abject slave?"

"Oh, yes Mistress Tiffany!" I answered enthusiastically. "It will be an honor to serve you both!"

"Good," she said, moving towards me. "Show us your gratitude for allowing you to serve."

I wasn't sure exactly how to proceed, until I noticed Tiffany's impatient foot tapping the floor. I bent down low, and kissed the tip of her shoe. Nina placed her foot beside Tiffany's, and I kissed it, moving back and forth between both ladies' feet. Turning around and pressing her lovely round ass in my face, she forced me to kiss it, too. Pressing my lips against her leather-clad buttocks, I kissed them reverently, until she moved away from me, and ordered me to strip.

Wasting no time at all, I ripped off my clothes, and tossed them into a corner of the room, and stood, stark naked, before my two Mistresses. Nina glared at me. "Don't you know better than to throw your clothes on the floor? Put them away! Now Slut!"

Oops! Five minutes as a slave, and I'd already upset my Mistress. I hastily gathered up all my clothes, and rushed to throw them in the hamper. Wanting to make up for my faux pas, I knelt before my Ladies, and kissed their feet with deep devotion. They suffered my kisses, and then ordered me to stop, and put my head to the floor. Pushing my thighs apart, making them ache just a little, Tiffany attached a spreader bar to my ankles, and shackled my wrists behind my back with wide padded metal cuffs. Each of them getting a toy from our collection (Nina a riding crop, and Tiffany a heavy leather flogger), they began beating my ass. Under Tiffany's patient tutelage, Nina quickly got the knack for using her crop; she now knew the proper stance, how far to extend her arm, and to keep from striking the same spot twice in a row, unless she wanted the extra sting. And Tiffany obviously knew how to use the cat-o-nine tails! Between the two of them, they had my ass burning, even so my back, and thighs, in no time. Mistress Tiffany paused long enough to rub my cock with her foot. "Ooo, our little boy is enjoying this!" she said. "His cock is as hard as a rock. Come see."

"Mmmm, you're right, Tiffany. I think he'd like more."

And they were kind enough to give me more! They traded tools, Tiffany instructing Nina on the proper use of the flogger, and soon, she was criss-crossing my ass with the whip, varying the speed and intensity of my beating with the flick of the wrist. My buttocks must have been bright red by this time! I was in Heaven! Never in my life had I felt anything like this, and it was only the beginning.

Helping me to a kneeling position by my hair, Tiffany kissed me deeply, forcing her tongue into my mouth, while Nina pinched and twisted my sensitive nipples. When she broke the kiss, Nina took over, and Tiffany tortured my nipples. "You are such a good boy," she said, "don't you think so, Nina?"

"Oh, yes. Should we give him a reward?"

"If you like," she said. "What would you suggest?"

"How about we lick his cock."

Tiffany agreed that that would be a suitable reward, but stopped Nina as she started to get to her knees. "We do not kneel before a lowly slave, Nina," she smiled. And unhooking the spreader bar from my ankles, she ordered me to stand on a chair. This I did, with all haste, and my hard dick was almost level with my wife's mouth. Tiffany had only to stoop a tiny bit to put her mouth to my cock. The two of them began licking my balls, my shaft, and my cockhead, flicking their tongues wetly over my manhood. I badly wanted to run my fingers through their hair, but the shackles holding my hands firmly behind my back, I couldn't quite manage. Involuntarily, I started thrusting my hips, as Mistress Tiffany took my cock all the way into her warm mouth. She stopped sucking immediately, and slapped my already tender ass hard, and ordered me to remain absolutely still. I knew she meant business, and with a colossal effort, I stopped thrusting. Resuming their oral treatment, they each sucked and licked my cock and balls in turn.

It wasn't at all easy, but I managed to stand still while they both slobbered on my erection. They were both expert cocksuckers, and I was soon approaching a thundering climax. I almost forgot rule number two, but before I did anything I'd regret, Tiffany's words resounded in my head. "May I cum, Mistresses?" I asked hastily.

"No," answered Tiffany between licks.

"But I'm so close, Mistress!"

"Did you just backtalk me, Whore?" she asked with a hard smack to my ass, that said that I had better not do that again.

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

"You are forgiven, this time. When you get too close, I want you to politely ask us to stop sucking your cock."

They began sucking my cock with wild abandon, and I was rushing even faster towards that point of no return. The things they were doing with their tongues -- the pleasure they were inflicting on me -- made it difficult to think straight, let alone form coherent sentences, but I had no intention of disobeying this Amazon beauty! "Plea-Please, Mistresses," I stammered, before my speech gave way to a long moan.

"Please what?" asked Nina, teasingly, while Tiffany continued to deepthroat my hard, thick member.

"Please, Mistresses, please stop sucking my cock," I managed. And none too soon, either. Half a second later and I would have creamed in Tiffany's mouth, and I'm sure that would not have pleased her!

"Sit," said Tiffany, as if addressing a puppy, and I plopped down on my chair. A few adjustments to my shackles, and another pair for my ankles, and I was firmly anchored to the sturdy chair. Completely helpless. I was trembling all over. Was it fear? A little, perhaps. But I'd longed to be in this vulnerable position for a long time now. It was most certainly excitement that was shaking me so.

Picking up a new toy, Nina (trying it out on herself first, and judging by her sighs, enjoying it) approached me. She ordered me to close my eyes, and while they were closed, I felt a thrilling pain shoot from my nipples to my stiff prick. "Oh! Mmmmm!" I said, as she tightened the clamps on my nipples, and gave the chain between them a sharp tug.

While she did this, Tiffany picked up the riding crop again, and started smacking my dick with it. Oh, damn, oh, damn! It hurt like the Dickens (pardon the pun), but in the afterglow of each stinging stroke was a delicious tingle, and my cock grew harder than ever!

"I want to try!" said Nina, practically bouncing with excitement, and after Tiffany handed her the riding crop, she gave my cock several excruciatingly pleasurable smacks. Nina was getting more excited by the second as she tortured my poor dick, and so she removed her skirt and panties, and with Tiffany supporting her body, she straddled my face in the chair, pressing her slick pussy to my lips. I kissed it, as was my directive, and she ground it into my face. "Lick it good, Slut, and make me cum!" I was only too happy to comply. I did all the things I know she loves, circling my tongue over her clitoris, without touching it, for several minutes, and running it up and down her wet hot slit, before nibbling and sucking directly on her clit. She screamed like a Banshee when I finally hit her little love-button, and bucked against my face, her orgasm soaking my chin, and her juices dripping down onto my chest.

She sank down onto my lap, licking her honey off of my chest and face, before grabbing my cock, and burying it deep into her dripping wet snatch. Moving up and down in my lap, she fucked me slowly and sweetly. She would ride me until she came again, and I hoped I could last until my lovely Mistresses allowed me to cum.

"I think it's your turn to be licked, Tiffany," said Nina with a mischievous grin.

"Oh, definitely," she said, removing her skirt, and reaching down to unfasten the Velcro that held the crotch together. My mouth watering, I was looking forward to eating Tiffany's pussy, and licking my lips, I waited for her to approach. But when she turned to me, I got the surprise of my life. Tiffany didn't have a pussy; she had a cock! A thick, hard, honest to fuck, flesh and blood cock! And she pressed it to my lips!

I didn't pull away, but I hesitated, with Tiffany's hard cockhead touching my half open lips. "You're not kissing it, Slut," said Nina warningly, still moving my cock inside her.

Tiffany slapped my mouth with her cock, and then pressed it to my lips again. "Kiss it," she commanded.

"What's the matter, Levy?" asked Nina. "I've eaten pussy for you, and you won't suck cock for me?"

There was that.

I looked up at Tiffany's breasts. If she'd had surgery to get those boobs, then her doctor did a fantastic job. I couldn't detect a scar anywhere. They were perfection.

"Kiss my cock," commanded Tiffany again, with less patience in her voice, "and then suck it good."

What was going on here? Here I was, tied to a chair, with a hard cock in my face, and my own cock was still rock hard inside Nina's cunt. I'd agreed to their rules, and they owned me, so I had to obey, I thought. But wait! All I had to do was say "buttercup", and I was free. I wouldn't have to suck Tiffany's cock!

But, I didn't use my safeword. As if someone else controlled my will, I planted a lingering kiss on the tip of Tiffany's steely rod. Then, just as I was ordered to do, I opened my mouth wide, and bobbed my head down over her cock. All the way to the base, I took her cock into my mouth, and the hair on her balls tickled my chin. With Nina bouncing on my lap, and kissing my neck and whispering sweet words of encouragement ("you are such a good cocksucker!"), I slithered my tongue over Mistress Tiffany's cock shaft, as she fucked my mouth like a pussy.

Disbelieving it all, I was really enjoying every moment; bound, helpless, fucking my wife, and sucking a hard cock on the body of a gorgeous Dominant woman. I was quickly approaching orgasm again, and I had no way to ask Nina to stop, because Tiffany kept fucking my mouth, sliding her cock down my throat, and moaning loudly. Surely, I would be punished if I came without leave, so hoping against the odds, I held out as long as I could. Fortunately, Nina was closer to orgasm than I was. She told me later, that watching me suck cock really helped her to get off quickly. Not to mention the fact that she was rubbing her clit while I fucked her. Shouting obscenities, Nina came powerfully, and then dismounted. She gave my cock a few lazy kisses as she watched Tiffany fuck my mouth.

I had completely given myself over to my Mistresses, and I told myself that I had to suck Tiffany's cock. But, in retrospect, I realize that I wanted to suck it! And I actually felt disappointment when she pulled her dick out of my mouth.

But she wasn't done with me by a long-shot!

Releasing my ankles from their shackles, Tiffany grabbed them, and lifted my hips off of the chair. Getting a bottle of lubricant, Nina pumped some of it over Tiffany's cock, stroking to coat its entire length, and then she smeared a generous portion onto my anus. Oh, God! Tiffany was going to fuck me up the ass! Nina had stimulated my asshole before, with fingers, and even a small vibrator, but I'd never been anally fucked before! And now that I was about to be, I moaned in anticipation! No thought of my safeword; I wanted desperately to be fucked by this gorgeous she-male! And as Tiffany eased her cock deep into my virgin ass, Nina began stroking me. She stroked in a slow even motion, and matched by Tiffany's thrusts.

Listening to Nina's sighs, and knowing that she was enjoying watching me in this position, not to mention the sheer pleasure of her hand pumping my cock, and Tiffany's pumping in and out of my asshole, sent me flying towards bliss, and they mercifully granted me permission to cum after much begging. Gobs of my thick white spunk shot high into the air, landing on my belly, and Nina's hand, moments before Tiffany pulled out of my ass, and shot her own wad of semen onto my cock.

Kissing me softly, and stroking my hair, Tiffany and Nina told me what a good slave I was, and then released me from my chair. They lead me into the bathroom, where I was ordered to clean Tiffany's cock with warm soapy water, and to clean myself and Nina up, too. I did this gladly, and afterwards, I cooked dinner for us all, and we ate without bothering to get dressed again.

Nina has since decided that being a Dominatrix isn't really her style. So now, we both serve Tiffany. She's a kind, yet demanding Mistress, and we worship her. Her and her cock.