The Lesson

Story Info
I have been watching you for weeks.
4.1k words
3.8
12k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am watching as you arrive for your lesson. I have been watching you for weeks, smelling that wonderful perfume, and feeling you so close. Imagining what you feel like if I held you close.

You step out of your car and I see those amazing legs and the way you move as you walk towards me. I am so aroused but cannot tell you, I know you are married and have children, but you also have the most amazing body and incredible eyes.

I cannot help but want what can never be mine. I cannot give even the slightest indication that I am so attracted to you, for risk you will not return.

As I pick the bag of clubs up and slip the strap over my shoulder, I thought, just for a second I caught you looking at me, that was such a strange feeling. I truly felt as if I could see the lust in your eyes, could this be ? or am I just imagining it since YOU are my fantasy, my deepest desire.

I set the clubs up and turn on the electronic target so that we can begin your lesson. I am describing which club we will be working with first and now I am sure you are looking at me differently today, something is different. Then I notice you are wearing makeup and a low cut shirt, I find myself staring and lose my train of thought.

I help you into the proper stance adjusting your legs, arms and shoulders. I step behind you to adjust your stance and grip on the club. We are so close, closer than lovers in a passionate embrace, but we continue with the lesson.

As I am explaining the swing I see you staring directly into my eyes, feel you crawling inside my soul, I feel a warmth, a glow, the beginnings of passion as if I feel your thoughts. If only you were thinking those lustful things I am imagining. If only you desired me as much as I want you.

It is a good day, your swing is much improved, we are close each time we try a new club. I am nearly certain I feel you lean into me just a little more each time. It is impossible to hide my arousal, I am sure you can feel my cock touching you, throbbing through the layers of material that separate us.

As we are nearing the end of the lesson and I am helping you with the follow through of your swing my arms brush across your breasts, and I know I hear you make a sound, it sounds so primal, even if just for a split second. It was nearly a moan. I also felt your nipple rub against me, could YOU be as aroused as I am.

You have hugged me the last few times your lesson was over and as I walk towards you I can see you trying to stand at an angle, your nipples protrude through the thin material and you seem to be uncomfortable standing there. I decide in my mind I will embrace you just a little tighter to feel you press up against me. To feel your heart beating and your breath on my neck.

As I approach I cannot help but notice your gaze, it is different, such a far away look in your eyes, as if you are not there, but somewhere else. I imagine that you are thinking of groceries or the kids or something else.

As we embrace I hold you tightly against me, your nipples tightly pressed against my chest and I hear you make the noise again. Did I just hear that or is my mind playing an evil trick on me ? Before the thought leaves my head you brush your lips across my ear lobe and rest your chin on my shoulder, as if not wanting to release. I squeeze you just a little tighter and your hands fall to my ass. I am now aroused beyond hiding it and you giggle and lick my ear lobe.

As I turn to look at you, hoping to get some direction, some confirmation of what I should do next you kiss me and brush your tongue across my lips. I have never felt this way. I now notice that your skirt is much shorter than normal and I can see the tops of your stockings. I feel your hands dig gently into my ass as you whisper in my ear . . .

" kiss me baby, kiss me again " No power in the world can stop me now. I take you in my arms and make love to your mouth with my lips and tongue. My hands begin to explore your body. I feel you press your pussy tightly against me and rub it rhythmically which sends me into a frenzy of lust.

I lean back and begin to speak and you put your finger on my lips and say to me in a very low and sensuous whisper

" Don't talk baby, just kiss me, ravage me, make love to me, make me forget the world for a while "

And we embrace and kiss like no other kiss ever before; tongues, lips, our minds making love to each other, feeling and giving pleasure, pleasure that is forbidden, pleasure that is oh so badly needed, pleasure that teases our bodies, senses and minds . . .

I hold you tightly as we kiss, your breasts pressed tightly against my chest, so tightly I can feel your breath and your heartbeat. I hold you, my arms wrapped around your waist, not sure where or what I can or should do.

I feel your hands caressing my neck and head and one of them slides down my back, teasing me with those fingernails, a winding and sensuous path to my ass and you grab hold firmly and pull me so close that my aroused cock teases your pussy through all the layers of propriety that separate our desires.

You can feel my cock throbbing and thrust your pelvis towards it, as if it calls to you, as if it teases you and your pussy becomes even more aroused and I feel your nipples now, pressing though that soft, sheer blouse, teasing my nipples as you rub them against me.

I feel as if I could cum just from the magic and heat we generate as we press our excited and aroused bodies so close, so tight.

Our kisses become very intense, you suck my tongue deeply into your mouth and make love to it just the way I would want those wonderful lips to make love to my cock, but I am not sure what to do or what will come next.

I lick and nibble on your ear lobe and neck and then whisper in your ear " Baby, I want to please you, I want to make love to your hot pussy with my tongue and lips " and in a very deep and animalistic growl you whisper back "

No, my pet, Not today . . . Today, I am in charge, today I will give the lesson, today I will take you where you have been taking me for these past weeks. "

I am still unsure where we will go or what we will do, as we continue to kiss and our mouths and minds search for pleasure and excitement.

As if you had scouted the layout, you gently lean away and take me by the hand and lead me to a place I thought no one knew about, a place where I would go to regain my composure after our times together, a place dimly lit and comfortable.

You turn me towards you and kiss me deeply, holding my arms so I cannot embrace you again. Your hands release me and slide down my body so sensuously, I reach out to you but you stop me.

With expertise you unclasp my belt and pants and slide the zipper down ever so slowly as you gaze up at me, staring into my now hungry eyes. My pants fall to the floor and I kick them away.

You run your hands all over my cock through the thin material that now separates it from the heaven that lies ahead. You caress and rub my cock and even kiss it and then slide your fingernails up my sides and slide my shorts down my legs slowly, once again gazing into my eyes.

My cock pops out just a little and bumps your cheek, you growl or purr or something but it makes my cock begin to harden again when I hear it. You rub your lips back and forth across the shaft of my cock, my arousal becoming more and more evident.

You run your tongue down along the side and under the head and I hear you utter "mmmmm" as the head now covered with my excitement runs across your tongue. You lick it all off and stare into my eyes as you lick your lips and swallow the hot fluid that will fill you soon.

Just as I think you are going to suck me deeply into your mouth you push me and I fall into the big chair that is my hiding place, my comfort zone, my escape.

You get down on all fours and crawl up between my legs and run your hands up my thighs as I beg you to suck me, but in a very sexy and sensual voice I have never heard come from you before you say " No, baby, today is my day and I want to play, I want to take charge of our lesson, I want to feel that beautiful dick rub all over me and make it throb and explode. So lay back and watch me"

I have no choice but to follow your command and I stare into your eyes as you rub your lips against the head of my cock and lick just the bottom of the head driving me wild.

Then you begin to stroke my cock, wetting it completely as you slide your tongue all around it. You squeeze the base with your left hand tightly making it grow and throb and begin stroking it faster and with more determination.

I gaze into your eyes, the eyes of a sexual animal as you run your hand up and down the shaft, brushing the head against your lips and your tongue.

I am getting so aroused more cum sneaks out of the opening at the tip of my cock. You pause briefly to lick it into your mouth and make a noise I cannot describe as you stare into my eyes and begin to stroke it again.

I am not sure how much more I can take and suddenly you release your grip and step away, standing in from of me.

You say in that same sexual voice, " Now watch me baby, watch me expose my body to you, watch me play with my breasts and slide my clothes off ". I have no choice but to comply, although my eyes are drawn to your eyes so strongly.

First your blouse ever so slowly is unbuttoned and tossed aside, then your bra slowly falls to the floor as if in slow motion I watch as it drops. You begin to rub and caress your breasts and around your nipples, making sounds like moans as you do and occasionally looking up and gazing back at me.

They are beautiful, perfectly formed and so aroused. You once again kneel between my legs and rub first my cock against your now excited breasts and then rub your nipples on the head. Now you squeeze my cock with your breasts and I am beginning to struggle to maintain my lock on your eyes as the excitement and arousal is getting the best of me.

Your breasts feel so warm and soft and make my dick get even harder as you torture my cock with your breasts. Just as I think I cannot take any more you lean down and kiss the head of my cock drawing it into your mouth just down to the rim. This nearly makes me cum and I am sure you once again get just a tiny shot of my warm love juice in your mouth.

My breathing is now short and loud, my heart is racing and I am wishing I could attack you and make love to you. You lean up and stand and walk around behind me now. I am straining to try to see you, but I am too far gone and cannot even lean up to find you.

I feel you take my hands and tie them together. I am so aroused and half gone that I cannot even put up a fight. Then you are standing in front of me again and now you slowly, very slowly begin to unclasp your skirt and rub your nipples again.

Now the sound of the zipper, slowly, slowly making it's way down is teasing me. As your skirt slides down your legs you begin to rub the area protruding in your thong, the area above your pussy.

Then your fingers slip down and run up the silky panty front teasing your lips and clit. You slip the thong off and toss it aside and begin to rub across your hood very quickly. Your head whips back and you begin to moan.

Two of your fingers slip between your lips and draw upward and are covered with your love juices. You lick the sweetness from your fingers and then suck them into your mouth. Imitating what you would do while sucking my cock and staring into my eyes.

Now you lean forward and rub your nipples on my face, making them harder than ever and slap me with your breasts as you whip them back and forth. I grab one of your nipples with my mouth as it swings by and hungrily suck it in deeply and you moan and nearly lose your balance.

If my hands were free I would grab you and pull you down into my lap but you crumple onto my legs from the sucking of your nipple and you scream just a tiny little scream as you land on my legs.

You begin to stroke my cock again and wipe the cum from the tip and lick your finger so sensuously. I am now throbbing in your hand and you start to move closer, sliding your dripping wet pussy onto my cock, but it does not go in, instead the shaft is laying flat against me and your pussy is sliding forward and back with the shaft between your lips but not up inside you.

Your head is tilting back and you are moaning and screaming as your pussy slides back and forth on my cock and the head of my cock bumps your clit each time you slide forward.

Now I am nearly screaming, no begging you " Baby, Please take me . . .take me inside you, Baby, please let me feel you surround me and hold me with that hot pussy that teases me now. Baby, FUCK ME, Baby FUCK ME NOW ! I beg you to take me inside you now, please"

You look into my eyes as the last words fall from my lips and kiss me, kiss me with the passion of a wild animal, make love to my tongue as you have made love to every part of me. You lift your pussy just enough and the head of my cock presses against the warm wet opening that it craves, that it screams to be one with.

I feel the very tip carefully positioned and ready as your hips prepare to make their thrust. You pussy is so warm and the love juices are flowing down me and covering me to make me ready to be one with you.

The opening of your pussy feels so good as it begins to swallow me, it struggles just a bit to get me in and then I begin to feel the power, the beginning of what will be the most incredible embrace we have ever shared.

As you begin to push so slowly and so gently my cock is moving deeper and deeper inside you. The head finds it's way past the opening that is so tight and so inviting. As my head now becomes fully engulfed by you, I hear and feel you gasp just a little, and pause to enjoy it's presence and feel it throb with passion within you.

I am barely able to stay conscious, the feelings are so intense, but I must, I must feel every bit, every second, every ounce of this glorious passion play we are enacting, together YOU and I . . .
I slide slowly deeper and deeper inside you, slowly further into your soul. It is the most arousing and exciting feeling I have ever experienced. I gaze deeply into your eyes, those glorious eyes, as you swallow more and more of my very soul.

I long to feel every inch of you and pull my hands free, to run them all over your glorious body. To feel the small of your back and that beautiful ass as you continue to take me deep inside you.

I lean up and kiss each of your breasts and brush my lips and tongue across your now erect nipples and once again you gasp, pausing the slow descent to heaven.

Once again I try to look into those wonderful eyes, but your head is tilting back as it is overcome by passion and your short cries turn to a long moan as I fill you with my hard cock.

My hold on your beautiful ass becomes more firm and I suck one of your nipples into my mouth, gently, slowly and savor it's sweet taste and the warmth from your arousal.

I kiss and suckle the other one now, but this time I suck it in deeply and tighten my grip on your beautiful butt even more, digging without pain, my fingers into those soft sweet cheeks.

As I suck your nipple deeply into my mouth and kneed that gorgeous ass, you begin to shake and your breathing nearly stops and I feel the love juices flowing down me as you fall into an orgasm, the likes of which you have never felt.

And before it can take hold you slip and I am thrust deeply, all the way inside you as you lose yourself in the moment. I hear you scream out, the tiniest but most animal scream, the sounds of passion. I am now so aroused my cock throbs and grows large inside you.

YOU collapse onto my chest, your breasts pressed tightly against my body and I hold you as I pull my cock out just and little and thrust it in once again. YOU gasp and make a sound I cannot describe, a sound that further excites me.

I feel as if I could cum right now and join you in this bliss, but we have so much more to do, so much more pleasure to share, so much more love making, even just today.

After we enjoy your orgasm for a while I pick you up, still deep inside you and lay you on the chair like a flower whose petals I am about to spread and enjoy. Your legs instinctively wrap around my waist and I see your eyes slip open just a little and you say something I cannot hear, I lean down and you suckle my ear lobe and brush your lips across it and whisper

" Make love to me, make love to me forever, fill me with you hot cock and drive it inside me over and over until you fill me with the hot love potion I want from you" I gently take hold of your wrists and press them tightly against the chair on either side of you and begin slowly our dance, our symphony of satisfaction.

At first very slowly, I slide in and out of you, watching you, watching my cock slide effortlessly in and out of that beautiful pussy that I would love to taste and tease so very much. Slowly making love to you, slowly filling you and then back out again. My head finding the tight opening each time and then back in again.

Your pussy although wet and aroused is so tight, so very tight it excites me, it feels so incredible wrapped around my cock. I feel every tiny little bump and contour inside you because your pussy is so tight and so strong as it swallows me and caresses me.

As I continue this slow gentle process I feel you tighten around me and I see your eyes seemingly fill with lust and desire. You grab my ass and pull me deep inside you, so hard and so fast that I am afraid I may have hurt you.

Your nipples are hard and throbbing just like my cock and you moan and growl and speak in that deep sexy voice once again

"FUCK me, FUCK ME NOW . . . FUCK my pussy hard and fast, RAM your cock deeply inside me, FUCK ME hard and fast . . . ! "

Suddenly I am filled with lust, my mind is focused entirely on you, everything else fades away and I begin my ruthless assault, ramming my cock into you as deeply as I can, adjusting your legs, opening you up so I can push even deeper, spreading you wide open as my hands grasp your ankles and position you for complete penetration. I am thrusting into you deeper and faster each time. I pull nearly all the way out and then plunge deep inside you again and again.

I see the animal in your eyes, I feel you squeezing me inside you with a passion and urgency I have never known. I feel your pussy sucking my cock like it has never been teased before and it excites me and makes me fuck you even harder and faster.

I release my hold on your ankles as they settle on my shoulders and tease your breast and nipples with my right hand as my left hand surrounds your throat gently and embraces you to feel your breath and make you aware that I am in control and will fulfill your every desire tonight. You look up at me and say

"I want to feel your cock in my mouth again, I want to fuck your cock with my mouth and feel you explode inside me. I want you to fuck my mouth with that hot throbbing cock "

I continue to thrust deeply inside you and your head falls back to the soft material below. I lean forward and feel your nipples tease my chest and whisper in your ear as I brush my lips across your ear lobe

" Not tonight my pet, I long for your mouth to make love to my cock, to watch it fill with my love as I explode, BUT tonight my darling we are going to feel each other cum together, we are going to make love until your pussy squeezes the hot cum from me, milking my cock deep inside you as we cum together. I want to gaze deeply into those beautiful eyes and feel your heart and breasts pressing tightly against me as I explode inside you. I want to fill you with the hot love and cum that makes your pussy feel me and feel the passion in my heart for YOU my baby, My secret lover. I want to thrust deeply as I fill you with that which we both hunger for and then our minds can dance as our bodies recover from the bliss together.

12