The Lesson Ch. 02

Story Info
The lesson concludes.
4.7k words
4.67
20.2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Jack!"

"Never say that on a plane." I quipped, stepping through the door and brushing my lips over Kenny's cheek.

Kenny smiled politely, returned my greeting and looked over my shoulder. "So, this is the famous Tracy. Nice to meet you," he said, taking her hand in a gentle grip to kiss in welcome.

"Charmed, I'm sure." Tracy replied, surprised at such manners.

"Ken's very old-fashioned." I teased, "He thinks all women are like characters in 'Jane Eyre'!"

Tracy slapped me playfully on the bum. "Shut up, you! It's nice to meet a real gentleman who knows how to treat a lady."

I grinned over my shoulder at her, declining to pass further comment on Kenny's affinity to women. I knew he was a nice guy and was only interested in her because she was with me. Kenny wasn't a raving Queen. There was nothing effeminate about him at all, he was more of a man's man.

"He's not the only one who knows how to treat a lady." I leered, following Kenny into the living room, "but it all depends how much treatment you want."

Kenny grinned broadly at that and suggested we made ourselves comfortable. I took off my jacket and sat next to him on the couch, but Tracy merely sat in an overstuffed easy-chair opposite us, unable to make herself any more comfortable as she only wore a long, black dress that accentuated her voluptuous curves with nothing underneath to distort the flow of her body.

"Shall I be mother?" Kenny asked, a caffetière poised over a beautiful china cup.

"Please do." I said, sampling a moist cake from a plate piled high with his home-baked delicacies. "Tasty," I mumbled through a mouthful, "addictive, even - try one, babe."

Tracy took one with a quizzical look towards Kenny and accepted the cup he held out for her. "Thank you," she said. "Is there something I should know about this before I eat it?"

"Where's your sense of adventure?" I said, accepting an aromatic cup from Kenny.

"My sense of adventure," she replied tartly, "is fine. Why's it so addictive?"

Kenny savoured the rich blend before replying. "Don't mind him. It's only got a little skunk in. I thought you toked?" he asked, looking at me for confirmation.

I nodded, sipping the sweet Turkish coffee with care. "She does, but is careful what she puts in her mouth without knowing exactly what she's in for."

"Too fucking true." Tracy said, nibbling a corner of the cake. She preferred to smoke her gear, but made an exception in this case to be sociable.

"If it tastes good, I'll eat it." Kenny smiled, running his hand up my thigh as he reached for the plate.

Tracy blushed at the innuendo and sat back, crossing her legs. "These are good," she approved, "did you make them yourself?"

"I'm a good cook." Kenny replied, scoffing his cake and massaging my crotch simultaneously. "I love to cook. Cooking is my life!"

"Cook, you say?" I said, patting his hand over my hard-on.

"Yes, cook. What'd you think I said?" Kenny pouted, squeezing my balls.

"It's just that cooking and fucking are mutually exclusive to you."

"Oh my! These feel full."

"He's not had chance to get his rocks off all week." Tracy sniggered, brushing crumbs from her skirt.

"Not that you know of." I bluffed, fully aware that I'd restrained myself since cumming over her feet last weekend. A cock ring held my bloated balls in check, keeping the juice simmering inside until the time was ripe for release.

"You'd better not be jerking off behind my back." Tracy said, scowling at my insouciance.

"One of my favorite places, actually." Keith quipped. "Not to worry," he said, releasing my crotch. "I'll take care of everything as soon as you've drunk your coffee. How is it?"

"Fine." I replied. "Sweet an' strong, just how I like it."

"How's your shoulder since our last session. Any problems?"

"It still tweaks a bit, but you worked wonders on it last time. Have you more Black Pepper? That really seemed to hit the spot."

"Pepper?" Tracy said, a puzzled frown on her face. "How does that help?"

"Black pepper oil." Keith explained, "It stimulates the circulation and eases muscular pain. I'll mix some in with Sandalwood and Cypress. Very potent stuff."

"How long have you been doing this?" Tracy asked with interest, fishing a menthol cigarette from a fresh pack."

"About fifteen years." Keith replied, pushing an ashtray across the table towards her.

She nodded and said; "I hope you don't mind me saying, but you don't look...well, the type."

Keith burst out laughing and struck a pose; one hand on hip, the other hanging loosely at the end of his wrist. "Oh me, oh my. I'm such a butch guy!"

"You don't have to look like Quentin Crisp." I chuckled, "it's not like you have a uniform."

"No, but...you know what I mean. He looks so normal!"

Howls of laughter greeted her last gaff and, ruefully, she joined in, realising how naïve her comment had sounded.

"I'm sorry." Tracy said, "that came out all wrong. I guess I wasn't expecting...well, I didn't know what to expect to be honest. Jack's been very secretive about all this. No offence intended."

"None taken." Keith said, wiping his eyes where tears of mirth had spilled down his stubbled cheeks. "I'm glad I look so normal to you. When Jack first saw me he thought my father must've been an ape."

"Well, in my defence, you're so bloody hairy." I said. "Are you sure you're not Robin Williams' love-child?"

"You never know." Keith said, wiggling his eyebrows comically. "Shall we go up?"

"I haven't finished my coffee." Tracy complained as we got up.

"Bring it with you." Keith suggested. "You'll only be observing this session. Watch and learn. Then you'll be ready for your first lesson next time round. Agreed?"

"Okay," she said, taking my hand and following us up the steep flight of stairs to his parlour.

"What do you think?" Keith asked, spreading his arms wide to encompass the precise rows of coloured bottles aligned on neat shelves along all four walls, a well made bed in the corner and, in pride of place, a professional massage table with two fluffy towels, folded at one end.

"You may not look gay." Tracy said, studying a picture by the door, "but this certainly gives the game away."

"Wouldn't you like to try that for size?" I said, moving behind her to admire the enormous dimensions of the framed phallus.

"Shame it's only a drawing," she said, moving to her right to look at another, "or I'd certainly suck it and see how much he could give...fuckin' 'ell! This one's sucking himself. God, that's hot!"

"I know a man who can actually do that." Keith said, stripped to his skin and busying himself in mixing the oils in a clean, white porcelain bowl.

"You're kidding?" Tracy said, turning to look at him, her eyes automatically dropping to scan his thick tool. "Nice cock."

"Thank you," he smiled, running his fingers round the bowl to stir the contents. "He comes - literally - twice a month and makes me jealous every time. I won't be offended if you take off your dress, Tracy; it's very warm in here."

"Thanks, but I'll be fine," she replied, glancing at me as I slipped off my trousers.

I smiled reassuringly and twitched my erection at her. Only two people ever saw Tracy nude. Her female doctor and myself. I was the only male to receive the privilege of seeing Tracy in all her glory. An honour not lightly bestowed.

Tracy leant down, fondly kissed the tip of my penis and told me to enjoy, seating herself comfortably in a whicker chair by the bed while I lay face down on the table.

"Ready?" Keith asked.

"As always." I replied, taking a deep breath as his hands began smoothing oil into my shoulders.

The rhythmic pulse of his movements and his tender touch combined with the heady aroma of the oils soothed my senses on many levels, but the proximity of his body ensured one particular sense remained stimulated - my cock lay stiff against my stomach as familiar terms like; effleurage, kneading and wringing; tapotement, cupping and pounding, flowed around my body - as Keith explained his routine to Tracy. Soon, I felt him move to stand over my head, his cock rubbing against my face as he ran his hands down my spine, leaning forward to slide into my open mouth. His hard meat tasted faintly of strawberry (doubtlessly a new shower gel) and I wrapped my tongue around the head, licking a pearl of excitement from it with a moan of contentment, sucking hard as I felt his fingers flutter over my tender flesh before pulling away to heighten the desire. A bottle was pushed under my nose and I breathed deep, inhaling a lungful of poppers then a mouthful of cock as he went to work on my arse, kneading the cheeks in both hands, pulling me open for his tongue to delve inside. I writhed on the table, relishing the intimate contact, willing him to fuck my face while he prepared me for his hot cock.

"Let me see, let me see!" Tracy demanded.

Keith stood aside to let her see his cock thrusting into my mouth, making my cheek bulge out as the fat head pushed in. I'll never forget the look of naked lust on her face as I opened my eyes. Tracy licked her lips and jiggled both tits over the top of her dress, playing with them as she watched me suck him.

"Suck it all," she suggested, "can you do that for me?"

"He can manage most of it." Keith said, sliding a couple of slippery fingers around my ring before pushing them inside. "But not many can handle eight inches in one go."

"I can." Tracy proudly informed him. "Nobody sucks cock like I do."

"Prove it." Keith said. "No, no," he added as Tracy started towards him, "on a dildo. Look under the bed."

The sight of her bending over to get what Keith called his 'box-of-tricks' from under the bed made my cock throb and when he moved round to replace his fingers with a hot tongue, it throbbed even harder.

"You watching?" Tracy asked, holding a long, flesh-coloured dong up to her mouth.

"Mmmm hmmm." Keith mumbled without missing a beat, making me shiver as the ripples scurried along my spine.

Tracy looked me in the eye, smiled smugly and began licking the tip, extending her tongue along the length before sliding it between her lips, tilting her head back like a sword-swallower to work it deeper and deeper, building up a mouthful of spit to ease the dildo down her throat.

"Fuck me!" Keith breathed in astonishment. "She ate eight inches without batting an eyelid."

"I told you. She's the best." I said, winking at her. "Put it in your pussy, make it real wet babe."

Tracy lifted her dress and lay back on the bed spread-legged. I had a birds-eye view of her succulent cunt accepting the dildo inch by inch until the whole thing protruded between her lips. Then she switched it on and sat up, leaving the toy buzzing merrily away inside her.

"Don't you wish this was your cock?" she breathed, resuming her idle play with each nipple. "Throbbing deep inside my wet pussy." Her teeth worried each teat, stretching them out, teasing me as much as Keith's flicking tongue on my ring. "Cat got your tongue?" she smiled as I moaned in response to the sweet torment. "No matter, I can tell by the look on your face how much you want it...and you're going to get it. Right - up - your - arse."

At that, Tracy stood up, deftly catching the dildo as it slipped from her body, and walked slowly towards me, wafting the sticky tool under my nose. I breathed deep, inhaling her scent, a more potent aroma than any man-made chemical. She whipped it away before my tongue could sample her flavour and strode behind me where Keith was tongue-deep between my cheeks, plating me with long strokes that made my balls swell with lust. Stiff plastic replaced moist flesh, buzzing round my hole before slipping smoothly up without a by-your-leave.

"Stay still." Tracy warned, placing a firm hand on my arse as I started to rise up towards the slick dildo.

I did as she wanted, happy to leave myself in her capable hands and accept another hit from the poppers after Keith took a mighty blast up each nostril, shoving his cock urgently into my mouth as I breathed deep. He replaced the cap and held my head in both hands, rudely fucking my mouth with quick strokes as the drug took effect. The blood rushed through my body as I gobbled his meat, drooling thick streams of spittle and pre-cum each time he pulled back, gurgling happily at the erotic sensations as he thrust back in; heart pounding, faster and faster as Tracy pumped up the tempo, urging me on.

"..it all in." I heard her say as the drug-storm subsided. "Fuck his mouth with every inch. Go on Keith, do it."

Keith grunted and tried to push through the constriction of my throat, but found it hard going. As always, my gag reflex pushed him back. Determined to force the issue he stroked my throat, encouraging me to accept his meaty length like a recalcitrant pet swallowing its medicine.

"Come on baby, you can do it." Tracy said, excitedly plugging my ring harder. "Suck it all down. Just relax and let it happen."

Easier said than done; I coughed, gagged and spluttered around the final couple of inches, almost puking as they slid home with a lewd slurp. His hairy crotch tickled my nose and frantically I tried to breathe; lungs burning, eyes stinging with the effort of taking so much cock in one go.

"Yessss, there yaw go." Keith groaned, throbbing heartily in my throat. "I knew you could do it with a little encouragement!"

Tracy switched the toy off, but left it jutting from my crack and moved round to look closer. "Oh yes," she cooed, "that lookssogood."

'Now I truly know what 'biting off more than you can chew' means. I thought hazily. My mind felt sluggish, my sight grew blurred; but before I passed out from oxygen deprivation, the swollen glans popped from my lips, dripping wantonly over my chin to the floor.

"...ok?" Tracy's anxious expression swam into view and I groaned questioningly, wondering what she said.

"Are you ok?" Tracy repeated, kneeling in front of my sticky face to peer anxiously into my eyes.

I nodded, gasping for air, returning her reassuring kiss weakly, then with gathering passion as she shared her strength with me. A hand on my back reminded me Keith was ready to roll and was going to start regardlessly. He unplugged my arse, grabbed both legs and pulled me towards him, snorting like a bull in heat. I heard the dildo fall to the floor and watched Tracy's eyes grow wide in the sudden distance between us as his cock sought my moist hole.

"You ready?" Keith grunted, slipping his thick nob into my ring without waiting for a reply.

"Oh Fuck!" I groaned, feeling him slide inside with a juicy squelch.

"Oh yeah!" Tracy cried, standing upright for a better view. "Fuck him. Fuck his arse!"

I slid along the table as he pumped deeper inside, slipping through a mixture of pre-cum and sweat, moaning with pleasure at every stroke until he was about halfway up. Then he stopped pumping and rocked his hips, savouring the tight heat gripping his thick meat.

"Oh! You're so crude." Keith said, short-stroking my fecund ring.

"Sometimes," Tracy quipped, "I'm rude and crude...but always good-to-go!"

"Cum, go; it's all hormones, luv." Keith surmised, caressing my cheeks and probing further inside.

"Cumming's better," she replied, picking the dildo off the floor, "unless you're going to cum - that's okay."

"It's hard to get phoneamatical while fucking," he said, running his nimble fingers along my spine."

"Phone-a-who?" Tracy said, looking puzzled as she always did in the presence of long words.

Keith didn't reply, concentrating on filling me with as much meat as possible - that is to say, all of it!. He slid both hands back to open my cheeks, his breathing quick and sharp.

"Did Jack tell you I work part-time on sex-chat lines?" Tracy asked conversationally, switching the toy back on and teasing it over my face. "It's great fun listening to men get off when I wind them up over the phone," she went on, pushing the dildo insistently at my firmly shut lips as Keith grunted negatively to her question, "sometimes they make me cum for real, but they can't tell my fake orgasm from the real thing, can they babe? Come on, open up!"

I shook my head in response to what she said and what she was trying to do, needing to keep my throat clear in order to breathe properly as Keith shoved deeper inside. Once he was in I'd be okay, but the way his cock thickened at the base made me wince painfully until I got accustomed to it.

"Suck it, I said." Tracy repeated with more than a hint of irritation.

I twisted my head to one side, sipped a mouthful of fragrant air and groaned as I felt Keith pick up speed, preparing to plunge the full length all the way up.

"Suck it!" She hissed, pulling my head round at just the right moment.

My mouth flew open; an involuntary cry of pain and pleasure was immediately stifled by the dildo as Keith buried himself balls-deep in my arse. He grunted with satisfaction and she sighed happily, as I was stuffed full at both ends. His hands gripped my shoulders, pinning me firmly onto the table and I held the wooden edge until my knuckles were strained white. A moment passed, then Keith pulled back a little and pushed up again; back a little more, then up; a little further back, then up once more, fucking me slowly, with firm thrusts that rocked the table under our combined weight. The pain subsided to pleasure and I surrendered myself to the erotic sensation of his cock sliding back and forth inside me, fucking me harder.Harder! Rocking the table to and fro under our slippery, squirming bodies.Oh, yes! Blissful cries fluttered from my lips as Tracy pulled the dildo free and I felt Keith respond by groaning loudly; driving his cock harder, faster. Our balls slapped together as he pulled all the way back and drove in with enough force to make me shudder under him, hot breath tickling the back of my neck; lips sucking the flesh, teeth nipping, tongue licking, sending me into raptures. I felt my head compelled upwards as Tracy held the poppers under my nose and I breathed deep, inhaling enough to make my heart race frantically.Fuck Yes! Then Keith took a long draw on the drug and went into overdrive, rattling my bones with a series of hammer-strokes that made me gibber in delight.

"Fuck him harder, you dirty bastard!" Tracy cried, moving behind us to better appreciate the view. Her hand connected with Keith's hairy arse with a loud smack. "Yeah, do it! Fuck him! Fuck his arse off!"

Each exhortation was accompanied by a hard smack from her hand, a loud groan from Keith and a louder moan from me, as he pumped in and out like a man possessed until, suddenly, he stopped, shuddered as though caught in a draught, and flexed his fuck muscle violently in my guts.

"Oh! You like that finger in your arse?" Tracy breathed.

Keith grunted and shuddered once more in response to her lewd probing. I felt his pre-cum pour down my crack as he pulled out, fighting the urge to blow his full load despite Tracy massaging his prostate. His hot breath washed down my back as I felt him kneel behind me, scooping up the sticky blobs on the tip of his tongue, lithely sucking my flesh clean before helping me up. I turned around and kissed him, sucking his tongue to share the salty pleasure of our mutual lust. A thick rope of pre-cum swung from my swollen glans and Keith knelt to suck it up like spaghetti, slobbering the stringy juice between his lips until my nob slid inside his warm mouth. Tracy watched us with a look of pure lust and pulled my hand beneath her rumpled dress.

"Feel how wet you made me." She said in a throaty voice.

I slipped a couple of fingers into the furnace between her legs and stirred the bubbling juices within her flesh, rubbing my thumb over her swollen clit, pulling her towards me for a long, passionate kiss.

12