The Lesson Ch. 02

Story Info
Latisha is blackmailed into submitting to more lewd acts.
11.2k words
4.54
166.8k
36
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coops181
coops181
803 Followers

Latisha sat in stunned silence in front of her office computer screen. She had checked through her e-mails, something she always did first thing in the morning when she got to work.

"The bastard!" she exclaimed loudly.

"What's up Latisha?" her young receptionist called out.

"Oh...don't worry...just someone trying to be funny..."

"Okay...I guess it's not too funny then."

Latisha got up and pushed her office door closed then returned to her desk and played the e-mail's media file attachment again, this time turning up the volume of her small desktop speakers. It was unmistakeable; she heard her own voice clearly saying 'I guess I will just have to fuck you then' as the large-pixel image of her stroking her son-in-law's penis ran for a few seconds more.

She had nearly deleted the e-mail without opening it at first, as she had not recognised the sender, and the size of it had alarmed her. Paranoid about a computer virus, she would have usually just sent it to the bin, but the subject line had caught her eye; 'FYI, very important Latisha'. It didn't sound like spam or a phishing e-mail so the curiosity had got the better of her.

The message was brief;

'Might as well go on the pill Latisha, unless you want me to send the better part of the movie of " our" wonderful tryst together on a disk to your husband George...and anyone else who may be interested, love and kisses, Duncan.'

Latisha knew that she would look like the instigator if a carefully edited version of what had happened several days ago at her son-in-law's apartment was produced.

She quickly typed up a response;

'What are you playing at Duncan...what do you want? Just leave it go, please, it shouldn't have happened. IT WAS WRONG!'

She sent it and then after looking at the attachments one more time she deleted Duncan's e-mail.

Wrought with renewed guilt Latisha could hardly concentrate on her busy day's schedule. Her thoughts kept focusing on her predicament and she left the office unusually early.

The next day Latisha sat down by her desk again and anxiously checked her e-mails. Her heart gave a nervous flutter when she recognised a reply from Duncan. She shut the door to her office and returned to open it;

'You know what I want...I know George goes back to sea tomorrow morning. Tomorrow night you are going to have dinner with me...my shout. A parcel for you will arrive via courier today and a list of instructions. Oh yeah, I guess we can just use condoms this time...LOL'

"Oh my God...what am I going to do?" Latisha felt tears welling in her blue eyes. She knew that if word got out...hell, if the video evidence ever got out of her indiscretion with Duncan, her daughter's estranged husband, she could probably kiss her marriage goodbye and worse...her daughter Amanda would hate her for it!

The day dragged on. Latisha sent her secretary on some errands hoping to catch the courier that Duncan had sent her, and avoid any possible discovery by her staff of the contents of the parcel, of which of course Latisha could only guess at.

Around midday it arrived. A soft parcel wrapped in thick brown paper and tied with string. Latisha hurried into her office to open it. There, carefully folded in tissue paper, was a black dress of a thin lacy material, it had a very tasteful floral pattern, she thought. Latisha held it up by its thin spaghetti-straps and admired it, certainly appeared her size too. It was of a somewhat respectable length, she noticed, mid thigh or a bit longer, which did actually surprise her to a degree. Then she held it up to the light and noticed that the mesh-type gauze between the floral lacework was quite transparent, and worse, there was a slit running right up one side to hip level! It was really quite revealing after all, she thought.

That wasn't all that was in the package; there wrapped in another layer of tissue was a maroon, satin suspender-belt and a pair of sheer-stockings with little ribbons running up the back, beneath them she discovered the final item, a pair of open-toed black shoes...with very high heels.

A note was attached to the dress;

'Hope you like it...should look fantastic on you Latisha...can't wait! Meet me at a restaurant called "The Nirvana" at 8pm tonight...don't be late! Oh by the way...you are only to wear what I have sent you...got it? Nothing else! LOL.'

Latisha was dumbstruck for several minutes as she considered her options. But it was pretty obvious, she felt she had none. At least it was a public place where she was to meet him and she hoped to reason with the young man and put a stop to all this nonsense before it went any further!

Latisha parked her car near the dimly-lit entrance to the restaurant. It was right on eight o'clock. She slipped the ridiculously high shoes on her feet and stepped out of her car. Brushing down the firm-fitting dress she made for the door. The street was quiet and only the doorman stood by the gloomy entrance. Latisha thought it looked sleazy and caught the big man checking her out as he held the door for her. She had not worn a bra under the dress as it had a plunging neckline, and the design pushed her breasts up so as to accentuate her ample cleavage. She knew her nipples were partly erect from the cool night air and most likely visible under the thin lace of the dress.

"Evening mam..." he said in a friendly tone, as she entered the foyer.

Latisha was thankful the interior was almost as dimly lit as the entrance; red lights gave the place a seductive look and large red couches were arranged around a lounge area where a few couples were comfortably sitting and drinking.

She surveyed the informal setting and noticed timber balustrade divided the lounge area from the dinning tables. Flickering candles in clear-glass were at various locations around the lounge as well as on the tables; she could smell sweet incense wafting in the air, too. The atmosphere was somewhat calming and Latisha thought her husband George would like the place.

"Latisha...Latisha...hello, wow, you look beautiful! The dress appears to fit perfectly. Love your hair too." Duncan appeared from behind her and placed an arm around her slim waist before leaning down to kiss her on the cheek.

"Shall we?" he suggested, gesturing towards one of the booths that lined a wall opposite the main dinning tables of the restaurant.

Latisha sighed. She noticed a few of the couples staring at them; the older woman and her 'toy boy' she guessed they probably thought...or worse...maybe they mistook her for a hooker! She swallowed deeply and avoided the eyes of the other patrons as Duncan led her over to a reserved booth.

"So what do you think? Nice romantic spot, huh. Friend told me about it, nice food too, he reckons, Indian and Thai style, your favourite I recall," Duncan said as they sat down.

"See you didn't wear your favourite corset and heels Duncan," Latisha said sarcastically when she took a moment to notice his smart-casual attire.

Duncan ignored the remark, "What would you like to drink?" he asked as he perused the wine list.

"A house-white will do thanks,"

Duncan caught the attention of an old waiter that was hanging around nearby wiping down a table. He ordered the drinks and within moments the mischievous-looking old waiter returned with them, eying the new couple knowingly.

"Here's to us," Duncan said raising his glass, "and may we fuck ourselves silly later on!" he laughed just as his glass made contact with Latisha's.

"That will not be happening Duncan...we have to talk about this!"

Duncan took a large sip of the white wine and placed a hand on Latisha's stocking-clad thigh, squeezing it firmly. He looked her in the eye and stared for a moment.

"There is nothing to talk about my dear mother-in-law...you will do as I say or your life as you know it will explode...that I am certain," he whispered slowly, a great deal of venom dripping from his every word.

Latisha sat feeling like a trapped mouse about to be pounced upon, her pulse was racing. She nervously sipped her wine and looked around the restaurant; no-one appeared to be watching them anymore.

Duncan began to run his hand up her thigh to the hem of the dress. He discreetly slipped his fingers under the lace and traced the outline of Latisha's suspender belt where it was attached to her stockings.

"Please don't...not here...Duncan..." Latisha begged.

Duncan moved his hand up higher and Latisha squeezed her thighs together. She took another...larger sip of her wine and stared at the glass. Duncan placed his arm around her shoulders and continued feeling up her legs, forcing them apart slightly. She sipped again...almost finishing the glass just as his fingers ran across her mons venus.

"Go take them off..." he growled.

"What?"

"You were only meant to wear what I sent you...I didn't send you any underwear...did I?" Duncan said in a harsh lowered tone as he removed his hand.

"You're joking...right?" Latisha asked incredulously.

"Here or in the ladies...the choice is yours, but do it before the next round of drinks arrives!" Duncan said earnestly, as her caught the attention of the old waiter standing nearby.

"I'm not some little slut Duncan...I'm forty-two years old...I do not do the 'no underwear' thing...not even for my loving husband, let alone a young prick like yourself!"

"Yes you do...I'm not fucking with you...you will do what I ask tonight...or I will tell and show all...guaranteed!" Duncan emphasised.

Latisha slid around the curved seat and was about to stand up just as the waiter reappeared with two more glasses of wine. The old fellow looked down at her as she stretched her legs out from under the table, the slit in the dress parting; he could not help but notice Latisha's leg exposed to her hip as she stood up from the booth.

"Could you tell me where the ladies room is please?" Latisha asked the old fellow.

"Come with me, my dear...come with me..." he said as he took her by the elbow and led her away. He was actually the owner of the establishment and had seen many a couple act the way these two were. But he was still unsure if Latisha was a hooker or the young man's sugar-mum.

"There you go, my dear...just behind that screen," the old fellow said, then he took Latisha's left hand and brought it to his lips to kiss her. Ah ha, he thought, when he noticed the large cluster of gold rings on Latisha's wedding finger. He thought she looked too nice to be a hooker, even in the tarty looking dress! He watched her disappear into the restroom and licked his lips. Lucky young fellow, he thought, she's got a damn-nice arse.

Duncan smiled when his mother-in-law returned to the booth. He liked the way she held her chin up and tried to appear aloof. She sat opposite Duncan at first but he ordered her to move back around next to him.

Latisha picked up her fresh glass of wine and avoided Duncan's eyes preferring to look anywhere else.

"Do you have to?" she frowned, when she felt Duncan's hand return to her leg and slip under her dress again.

"Open them...that's it...yeah that's it...umm...now isn't that better?" Duncan sniggered when he cupped her bare vulva gently.

"If you think so...Can we order?" Latisha said, trying to ignore what Duncan was doing to her under the table and picking up the menu.

Duncan played with her pussy for a few moments...pleased with how things were going...then he removed his hand and smelt his fingers.

"Hmm...hmmm...don't know if there is anything as nice on the menu here as this..."

Latisha frowned at him, "Huh...if you say so."

They both ordered.

The evening wore on. Several more glasses of wine were consumed during the meal and Latisha, not a big drinker, was feeling past the tipsy stage. Duncan had almost continuously played with her pussy and knew he was doing a good job of working her up for what he had in store later.

The old 'waiter' was most attentive to their needs and topped up their wine glasses without being asked several times when he noticed them nearly empty. He knew what the young man was doing to the married woman under the table. He had glimpsed her stocking tops and suspender belt more than once when the young man's hand parted the dress at the slit and eased her hem up higher. And even in the dim light, the colour and shape of her engorged nipples jutting out under the almost transparent lace had not escaped his careful attention!

"Duncan...I will not be able to drive home...I'll have to catch a cab...I've had way too much too drink....Duncan....would you just stop that for a moment?" Latisha slurred as she attempted to push his hand out from under her dress again.

"Look...Duncan...stop it please...the waiter is watching us..."

But instead of stopping Duncan pushed her dress up higher and prised her legs open wider. With his foot he was able to move the table over a few inches which would allow a passerby an almost unrestricted view of what he was doing.

Latisha looked at the waiter. He smiled at her knowingly...she knew he could see but the wine and the atmosphere had taken effect and Latisha unashamedly let Duncan continue to finger her and nibble her neck slowly.

"We...we better go...Duncan...that's enough now...other people are coming...the old fellow has had a good look now...if that's what you wanted," she said firmly, as she was finally able to push him away and sit up straight again.

"I guess...hope you brought some condoms...a packet of them..." Duncan chuckled lewdly, as he requested the bill from the grinning old 'waiter'.

The owner watched the couple walk past him to toward his restaurant door; the young man had a firm grip on the married woman's shapely arse as they were about to head outside and he seemed quite oblivious of the wet patch on the front of his pants, no doubt pre-cum, he assumed. The owner had also noticed how large the young man appeared to be, his erection straining across his thigh. He laughed, so that's the attraction for her, he thought to himself, she likes big cocks...young men with big cocks. Lucky young bastard!

He watched them pause by the doorway, and then the woman walked back in, staggering quite unsteadily in her high heels. When she got near him she spoke.

"Just use your restroom again..." she slurred, and then she giggled.

"By all means...my dear...be my guest."

The owner watched the young man waiting by the foyer door and he approached him.

"Ah..hermm...excuse me, sir...but if you and your 'wife' are looking for a room for the night we have some very affordable and comfortable suites upstairs for our patrons use...could I interest you?"

Duncan looked at the sharp old man and realised he was no mere waiter. He had booked a room a few blocks away but thought the old man's offer might be a better alternative.

He enquired about the price and was surprised at the modest figure. As he didn't earn all that much as an assistant manager at a sports store, while he studied, he accepted the offer.

Latisha re-appeared and Duncan told her of the arrangements.

"What? Duncan...I want to go home...I...I cannot stay with you in some sleazy room above a restaurant, so you can...well you know...have me!" she whispered, even if she was partly drunk, she was quite annoyed at his presumption.

"Don't make a scene...Latisha...it's all arranged...I've even paid already...how about just for an hour or so...then if you want, you can go?"

Latisha looked around and noticed the old man watching somewhat bemused, although she didn't think he could hear them.

"Half an hour...okay...would you be happy with that?"

Duncan nodded.

Moments later the old man sauntered over, smiling, and then led them out the back where he showed them a narrow flight of stairs behind the kitchen.

"May I introduce myself...my name is Tony...and yours..."

"I'm Latisha..."

"What a pretty name for a pretty lady," he said as he raised her hand with his and kissed the back of it tenderly, "And your husband's name is?"

Latisha looked embarrassed, even in her drunken state she knew what Tony meant...but still she had difficulty with the concept.

"I'm Duncan, Tony, pleased to meet you," he said, introducing himself as he shook the old man's hand, "If the room is half as good as the food and wine we should be very comfortable, thanks."

Tony smiled, "Ladies first...Latisha..." he suggested, as he made a graceful flourish with his hand and bowed slightly.

Duncan held Latisha's hand and led her up the stairs while the lewd old Tony followed closely behind.

The lighting in the stair well was quite adequate and Tony had little difficulty in seeing through the back of Latisha's dress as she ascended the stairs, the cleft of her lovely backside was quite noticeable he observed wickedly and he was tempted to give it a little pinch...but refrained himself. Maybe later, he thought to himself.

"Just down to the right young man...yes that's it...room five," Tony unlocked the door and held it open for them. He took a deep whiff through his nose as Latisha passed him...she smelt divine...he loved 'younger' women such as Latisha, right at their sexual prime he thought.

"Bathroom is down the hall...towels in the linen press in the bathroom. Please...I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening. Do not hesitate to call if you need any 'assistance' during your night," Tony said, a little too smugly.

The room was decorated in much the same fashion as downstairs in the restaurant. Dimly lit, with heavy curtains that hung from brass rings, a large antique-looking dresser with a big oval mirror faced the similarly-styled bed and a couple of red-cushioned day chairs sat next to a coffee table, side-tables were either side of the large bed and tall lamps with red shades cast a soft light in the cosy room.

Duncan wasted little time. As soon as Tony had shut the door he began to grope Latisha and force her over toward the large bed.

"I...I...haven't got condoms Duncan...have you?" Latisha stammered just as she felt herself fall back on the bed.

"Don't worry...it will be alright...promise..." Duncan said, as he began to remove his clothes. Of course he did have condoms in his pocket...just in case...but he much preferred to feel his cock inside Latisha without one if he could get away with it. He hoped he had gotten her drunk enough not too care too much if he kept pestering her.

"Maybe Tony...Duncan...ask Tony...please..." Latisha suggested, as she moved further onto the bed.

"Yeah...he probably would have...you want to go down and ask him...maybe suck his wrinkly old cock too, while your at it," Duncan said impatiently, just as he slipped off his pants.

Latisha looked at Duncan while he removed the last of his clothing. His large cock stood out menacingly and she noticed there was still not a trace of pubic hair on his toned-body.

Duncan knelt on the bed and spread Latisha's legs apart. "Lift the dress up...I wanna see your cunt again...yeah that's better. So did ol' George give you a few bangs before he left, hey? Did he notice anything different 'bout his wife's cunt?" he asked as he manoeuvred between her thighs.

"Don't be so crude, and it's none of your business Duncan...and don't flatter yourself...you're not a great deal bigger than my husband you know!" she lied, actually George was only very average, she now knew, but she wasn't going to tell her cocky young son-in-law that, was she?

Latisha knew she was wet, the continual fingering Duncan had given her down in the restaurant had certainly got her juices flowing, whether she had liked it or not.

"Lift your knees up...yeah that's better...I wanna see your tits too...properly," Duncan ordered again kneeling between her raised thighs.

Latisha reached up and pulled the spaghetti-straps to the dress down over her shoulders but it was too tight to come down any lower.

coops181
coops181
803 Followers