The Lesson in the Sauna Ch. 03

Story Info
Willow teaches something new to her teacher.
1.3k words
4.06
24.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 05/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willow lay on the bench the sauna, breathing slowly, her mind and body coming down from the orgasmic high that they had just been on. Her whole being tingled at the memory of how she had just been pleasured and at the last kiss from the woman, her hands gently tweaking Willow's taught, erect nipples.

The woman rose from the bench and walked away. The door to the showers opened and closed. Willow heard a shower nearby go on. She had been a taught a wonderful lesson on this bench but she was going to surprise the teacher very soon. Willow closed her eyes.

"Was that good, baby?" asked the man.

"Oh, yes."

The man sat down on the bench and kissed her, letting his hands play along the length of Willow's smooth, naked body.

"She certainly enjoyed pleasuring you."

"I'm going to pleasure her in a moment."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Both of you made me cum but I don't think she peaked." whispered Willow.

"And you want her to?"

"Yes. I want to make her climax like she made me. I loved it when you stuck that vibrator in my box. I thought the world would explode."

They kissed again, their naked bodies pressed together. After a while, Willow broke the kiss and stood up and took the man by the hand.

"Come with me." she said.

They walked to where the showers stood. The woman was standing under the jet of warm water, enjoying the hot liquid remove the sweat from her body. Willow pushed the man against the wall and kissed him, long and hard. She then broke the kiss and told him to wait by the marble wall of the shower.

The woman turned round to face Willow, a smile playing on her features.

"Is there something you want?" she asked.

Willow smiled.

"Yes, I want to make you cum."

Willow took the woman's head in her hands and kissed her on the lips with as much passion as she had ever kissed a man. The warm water washed the sweat off her body but gave the kiss a more erotic charge. The kiss was broken but Willow held the woman close.

"God, you're beautiful." whispered Willow into the woman's ear. "Tell me you name."

"First tell me the name of your companion." replied the woman.

"He is called David."

"My name is Sally."

They kissed again, now more relaxed than ever at learning their names.

Willow reached behind them and picked up some soap, working it into a good lather, creating good foam in her hands. When she had enough, she kissed Sally on the cheek and began to rub it onto the other woman's breasts.

"Does that feel good?" enquired Willow.

"Yes."

Willow spun her around and pulled Sally close, Willow's tits pushing into the back of Sally as she continued to explore her body with the soap. Sally relaxed into her arms, letting Willow's hands play over her breasts.

"I want you to make me cum." breathed Sally.

"And I will." said Willow, kissing Sally on the side of her neck. With the last soap on her hands, Willow moved quickly down Sally's belly to the curls of hair around her sex. Willow began to rub, teasing the other woman's pleasure zone with one hand whilst pinching Sally's right nipple. Sally turned Willow around and pushed her against the wall of the shower.

"You've washed me, now I'm going to wash you."

Sally worked the soap into a good lather and began to clean Willow's breasts, gently tweaking the nipples as Willow relaxed, enjoying the loving caress of Sally's soft gentle hands. She took the showerhead and began to remove the soap from Willow's body. She took the head and let the shower squirt warm water into Willow's cunt. Willow gasped in pleasure as the water tickled her, her body tingling with pleasure from head to foot.

"Oh God, I almost peaked just then." said Willow. "I want to finger fuck you."

Sally reattached the showerhead to the wall and pulled Willow close to her body. Her hands played across Willow's breasts, squeezing and pinching them into diamond hard peaks. Sally kissed the side of Willow's neck, licking it gently with her tongue.

"I'm going to make you cum again over my hand first,” said Sally.

Her hand went down to the dark hair around Willow's sex and began to rub, finding her clitoris which responded to Sally's erotic ministrations. Willow parted her legs a little, allowing Sally's hand full entry to her pleasure zone. Willow's body shook violently as Sally's fingers probed her body, her pussy juice erupting over the other woman’s hand. Willow collpased against the wall as her legs became weak as Sally pushed deep into her body again. As the orgasm shot through her body, Sally pulled Willow close and kissed her. Willow moaned into Sally’s mouth as she came again and again, Sally’s hand pushing further into the warmth between her legs. Sally pulled her fingers out as soon as Willow had finished cumming and licked her fingers.

“You taste so good when you cum,” said Sally.

“You can finger my pussy all day,” said Willow.

They kissed, holding each other close. Gently Willow pushed her away and turned Sally around.

“Now let me do the same for you,” whispered Willow.

Slowly they fell to the floor, the warm water falling onto their naked bodies. David walked over to them. He got down on the floor next to them and slowly pulled the kiss apart.

“I think its time for Willow to show Sally what she has learned,” said David.

He kissed Sally on the lips and gradually pulled Sally’s naked form into his arms. Sally collapsed against his chest, her arms reaching up to pull his head down to her neck. David allowed his hands to dance across her well-formed breasts, his large hands pleasuring the redness around each tit, taking hold of the nipple and jerking them hard, making Sally gasp with a mixture of pleasure and pain. Sally closed her eyes. She could feel David’s erect cock pushing into the area just above her crack.

Willow got down on her hand and knees and began to kiss Sally on the stomach, working her way down to the other woman’s sex. Sally lay in David’s arms, enjoying the attention from both. She spread her legs wide, giving Willow full access to her box. Willow took a finger and pushed it deep inside Sally’s moist and welcoming sex. As she did, Sally let out a low gasping moan of pleasure.

“Oh God, that feels so good Willow!”

Willow needed no further encouragement. She found Sally’s clitoris and gently grazed it with her teeth, exciting Sally even more and then pushing her face deep against Sally’s cunt. Sally released a shuddering orgasm all over Willow’s face just as David shoved his thick cock deep into her crack from behind which made her cum even more. Her back arched as Willow’s merciless tongue flicked against her clit. David’s hands closed around Sally’s tits as she came over and over again, harder and harder, her gasping, orgasmic screams echoing around the walls of the shower room.

“Oooooh yes, yes, YEESSSSSS.” Shrieked Sally in orgasmic pleasure as David’s rod slammed hard into her ass.

Willow tongue licked the juice from inside her. Willow got up from pleasuring Sally, just as David climaxed, shooting his load into Sally. Willow kissed her, long and slow, giving Sally a chance to taste her pussy juice.

Willow stood up and looked down at Sally, lying naked in David’s arms, a smile of sheer pleasure on her face, her eyes closed. Willow began to shower, washing Sally’s cum from her face.

“Can we do that again sometime?” asked Willow.

“Almost certainly,” replied Sally “but not tonight, for now is the time to rest.”

Willow agreed. There would be time for another lesson in the future.