The Lessons Ch. 02

Story Info
Miss Harding teaches Teddy a lesson.
10.5k words
4.56
168.7k
35

Part 2 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Chapter Two of The Lessons. If you haven't already done so, you are encouraged to read the earlier chapter; otherwise, aspects of the story might not be understandable. Readers who find this chapter enjoyable are obviously encouraged to read the subsequent chapters.

In any case, please do provide feedback. There are obvious sequels to this initial series. I have made outlines for some of them. I will be very happy to write them, but there won't be much point if there is inadequate interest. I would also like to hear your suggestions for how to improve the series.

Finally, please do vote; especially if you like it! I must admit that getting good votes can be the best form of encouragement (I didn't realize how long it would take to do this, particularly when it came to the copyediting). But, even if you don't, I do hope you enjoy it!

* * * * * * *

Sara was right that the boys just didn't seem to understand the seriousness of the lesson she had suffered. Most, if not all of them, used the display of her little naked fanny primarily for their own entertainment. They could see that Sara had something to learn from the experience, but for them it was just an amazing break from the dull routine of mathematics.

Teddy was perhaps the most irresponsible. He not only delighted in the view but had played with himself while Sara was being punished. To her horror and shame, this became evident to her when she returned to her seat. Very few of the girls watched as she walked to her desk. They seemed to share her embarrassment and were trying to respect her privacy. They could not look her in the face. Most were looking down at the floor, some were even covering their faces. However, Sara noticed that Nancy was looking at Teddy, and at his crotch in particular. She turned her attention to Teddy and could see why. Teddy had a book in his lap and a little grin on his face. It was embarrassing enough to have Teddy be there while she was spanked and plugged so shamefully, but to have him engage in such a disgusting act of self-abuse, right there in class was too much. She looked back at Mr. Peters, with a pleading expression for sympathy and help.

Mr. Peters was now back behind his desk. He was himself trying to calm down, lose his erection and get back to work. He had not often gone this far with a student and the sight of Sara's cute little rose bud winking at him had strained his self-control. In any case, he was now safely behind the desk and could turn his attention back to the rest of the students. When he saw the expression on Sara's eyes, he looked over to Teddy and discovered the source of her anguish. It was evident to him that Teddy was trying to hide a slowly receding erection. 'Well, this certainly could not be tolerated,' he thought.

"Theodore Newman, what are you doing?"

Teddy quickly looked up at Mr. Peters. "Uh, nothing sir, I was just reading a chapter."

"I'm afraid that you were doing more than just that Mr. Newman. It looks to me that you did not appreciate the significance of this lesson, and were perhaps even using it for your own pleasure and perverse satisfaction. Am I correct in this matter?" Teddy did not respond, not knowing whether it was better to continue to deny it or to admit guilt. "This will not be tolerated in this class. Do you understand Mr. Newman?"

"Yes sir."

"I think that we will indeed have to provide another example for the students, and it will only be fitting that this time it is one of the boys. I want you to come to the front of the class." Many of the students could not help laughing as Teddy walked to the front of the room. They wondered if Teddy would get the same treatment as Sara. Teddy was himself very nervous. When he arrived at the front of the class he could not look at any of the other students. He particularly avoided the eyes of Penny, a girl he was meekly trying to court.

Teddy stood awkwardly, clasping his hands in front of him. Mr. Peters said, "You wait right here, Teddy. You stand in front of everyone and think of what you did while I get Miss Harding. I want her to implement this punishment, as I do not myself feel that it is appropriate for a man to be spanking another male."

Mr. Peters liked the excuse of being able to leave the class, at least temporarily. Before he got to Miss Harding's office he took take the time to gather himself, checking to see that he no longer was revealing any signs of his own sexual arousal. Teddy, in the meantime, stood uncomfortably in front of the other students, while many of them speculated openly about what would happen to him. Mr. Peters returned to the class with Miss Harding.

Teddy was not happy to see that it was indeed Miss Harding when they returned to the class. Miss Harding was perhaps the most attractive teacher in the small parochial college. She was 34 years old. She had blue eyes, long lashes, and curly blond hair that draped softly across her shoulders. Her cheeks were always a rosy pink, with sensuous lips that often smiled sweetly at the young handsome men that were often drawn to her.

None of the girls at the school were allowed to wear perfume or make-up but these rules did not apply to the faculty and Miss Harding took full advantage. The students could always tell when she was passing by in the hallway, as her sweet scent was alluring. The boys would also follow her departure with their eyes as she walked down the hall, enjoying the sight of her womanly bottom swaying in a tight business skirt. But, her most endearing feature were her breasts. The boys did not know how big they were. They would often speculate, usually providing a gross exaggeration that only fueled their fantasies. In reality, she did have an excellent figure, her measurements being 36-25-35. Teddy thought that there would be no way that he would have to suffer the indignity of actually being spanked by the attractive Miss Harding, particularly in front of girls. He reassured himself that his worst fear was really just nervous speculation.

Miss Harding was wearing today a thin, white summer dress that clung well to her figure. The dress was long. Her legs were entirely hidden. But the dress hung well across her breasts and derriere. In fact, it seemed that in the right light one might be able to see her lacy bra and perhaps even her panties through the thin, clinging fabric. The top was not cut low, but it was low enough for the imagination of a young man.

"Hello Theodore, Mr. Peters tells me that you have not been behaving yourself."

Teddy groaned. He thought, 'Please, you really can't be thinking of a spanking.'

"What was the problem? Aren't you normally a good boy?" She was talking to him as if he was just a boy. That only made his embarrassment worse.

"It was really nothing, Miss Harding. Mr. Peters was punishing Sara and I was only just trying to pay attention. I didn't say anything mean to her or anything," he explained.

"That's not the way I understood it from Mr. Peters." She turned to Mr. Peters.

"Teddy, I think it is best that you tell the full truth. Any lies will only make it worse for you. But if you insist on being stubborn." Mr. Peters turned to Nancy. "Nancy, was Teddy paying attention?"

"No, Mr. Peters" she replied, a mischievous grin on her face. "He was playing with himself, Mr. Peters. I saw him do it. He was playing with himself under the book."

The whole class guffawed in laughter. Teddy hung his head in embarrassment and shame. "I was not doing any such thing, Miss Harding."

"Now, Teddy, masturbating is a normal thing for young men to do. I am sure all of the boys in the class have masturbated themselves once or twice. It would be abnormal for you not to masturbate, Teddy."

It was now the turn for the boys in the class to squirm in their seats. The girls, in contrast, leaned forward to be sure not to miss anything.

"How many times a week do you masturbate, Teddy?" She asked with a sweet smile, placing her hand on his shoulders with a sympathetic tenderness. It didn't help. He was terribly embarrassed. It would be bad enough to talk to the pretty Miss Harding about playing with himself, but there was simply no way he was going to answer that question in front of the whole class.

"I really don't know, Miss Harding. I hardly ever have done anything like that." The girls giggled at the obvious lie and the boys grinned at his discomfort. This might be kind of funny after all, they thought.

"Now, Teddy, that can't possibly be true and you know it. I am afraid that Mr. Peters was right, that you are not being very cooperative and that you need to learn a lesson. Go in front of the desk, turn your back to the students, bend over, and drop your pants."

Teddy was mortified. After viewing the shame experienced by Sara, a shame that he himself delighted in viewing, he could not imagine that he would now himself be put through a similar experience.

"Teddy, the more you wait, the longer it will be and the more I will do. It's up to you."

Teddy walked to the front of the desk, turned his back, undid his buckle and snap, and pulled down his pants. The girls squealed in delight. After seeing one of their own be punished, turnabout was now fair play. Teddy was shamefully standing in front of the class with his pants at his ankles. They couldn't stop laughing.

"Mr. Newman, I'm afraid that you are forgetting an article of clothing. As I understand it, Sara received her spanking with no panties. I do not see why it should be any different with you." Miss Harding then proceeded to reach up under his shirttails to grip the tops of his underpants. She could have pulled them down from the back but she decided to have a little fun at the same time. She moved her left hand around to the front of his underwear, ostensibly to find a place to grab hold but in fact to briefly touch and fondle his penis.

Teddy's jaw dropped in shock. Miss Harding had her hands in his crotch. There was no mistaking that she was feeling the outlines of his penis and balls through his underwear. He was so glad that by this time his erection was gone. It had in fact dropped pretty quickly after Mr. Peters had first caught him. 'What would Miss Harding have said if she felt an erection,' he thought. In fact, it felt rather awkward to have her fingers feeling him now. It wouldn't take much to get him aroused again, after all that had gone on earlier.

Miss Harding was disappointed that he wasn't still a bit erect. Well, maybe things will be different later. She pinched his shrunken penis between her fingers just to tease him and then pulled the underpants down to his knees. The girls smiled in shock and delight, turning to each other, sharing in their fun with the show.

"Well, we can't have this shirttail in the way, can we. Let me tuck and pin up the back tail so that this cute little bottom of yours is in full view." Teddy groaned, the girls giggled, and the boys laughed. It was bad enough to let everyone see his butt, but why did Miss Harding have to describe it as being a 'cute little bottom.' He was a young man, not a little boy.

As Miss Harding was tucking and pinning the shirt, she reached in front to briefly stroke Teddy's flaccid penis. She felt him jump and squirm away. She smiled. 'In some important ways, perhaps he is in fact a little boy,' she thought.

Miss Harding then stepped back and looked him over. "Bend over further Mr. Newman and grab the front of the desk. Move your feet away from the desk, but keep them spread enough to hold up your underpants." The effect of this posture was to expose his young balls hanging between his legs. He didn't have much hair down there and so they were very well exposed. The girls' interest grew immensely and they began to point and whisper. The boys groaned and looked away.

Fortunately for Teddy the front of the shirt still hung down low and nobody could see much of his penis. If his penis had been long enough, one might have seen it between his legs but it was now even smaller than usual, having shrunk to a measly two inches in his self-conscious exposure. He certainly didn't want the students to see it like this, particularly Penny, who was sitting in the front row almost directly behind him.

Penny was a girl that he had dated a couple of times. Dated is perhaps too strong of a hard. They had gone to movies and parties together. She was the girl with whom he would dance at parties, but he couldn't bring himself to try anything with her. They had barely even held each other's hands. When a dance would end, he would let go of her hand, worrying that she might feel that he was getting too close. He liked to think of her as his girlfriend, but he had never tried to even get to second base with her. He wasn't even sure that she considered him to be her boyfriend. They hadn't really ever talked about it. In any case, she certainly had never touched or seen his penis. He wanted her to see (and maybe touch) his penis, but not like this.

"Teddy, every time you get smacked you must count the number and say, 'I promise not to play with my penis again in class.' Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss Harding," Teddy glumly replied.

SMACK! Teddy grimaced but replied, "One, and I promise not to play with my penis again in class." The students howled. Having Teddy use the word "penis" was very funny. It made it sound so childish and small. Only little boys had penis's; the boys in class referred to them as "dicks" and "cocks."

"Did that hurt, Teddy?" She began to stroke his butt like a mother soothing a young child. Teddy groaned in confusion. 'Please just spank me and get it over with,' he thought.

"I don't want to cause any undue pain, you have such a cute bottom for a big boy." The students laughed as Teddy tried to ignore her. She was being so demeaning but, still, he couldn't ignore the fact that the pretty Miss Harding was stroking his bare ass with her soft hand. He could also smell her perfume. This was so embarrassing but some of it was also rather nice. If they were just alone in her office, maybe he could even find himself enjoying it.

SMACK! "Ow!" He was surprised at that one, but quickly said, "Two, and I promise not to play with my penis again in class." He remembered what happened to Sara whenever she was late with the required response. He was determined not to make the same mistake.

Miss Harding then leaned down to whisper in his ear. "You are being a very good boy now, Teddy," as she again ran her fingers along his bare butt, even tickling the cheeks with her finger tips. Mr. Peters himself was now enjoying the show, imagining how nice it would be if Miss Harding would play with him that way. Miss Harding then went further and used her other hand to reach in front and fondle his penis. Teddy didn't know what he should, or could do. At first he thought that Miss Harding was just checking, or reaching for, something, but the intention of her manipulation of his penis with her fingers became obvious. 'Miss Harding was secretly fondling me,' he realized. He imagined that perhaps she liked to fondle young men. He never thought anything like that of her before, but maybe it's true. He could clearly tell that what she was doing. It sure felt nice, and he knew that fortunately the front of his body was well hidden by his shirt. He figured that Miss Harding wouldn't be taking a chance of getting caught doing something like this.

"I will need to hold you as I give you the last few strokes Teddy. I don't want you to lose your balance."

SMACK! "Three, and I promise I won't play with my penis again in class." An odd statement to make at this point in time, given that Miss Harding was herself playing with his penis. The spanking hurt, and the exposure of his butt was embarrassing but maybe it was in fact worth it. Never in his wildest imagination would he have thought that Miss Harding would actually be playing with his penis. Well, that wasn't entirely true either. In one of his masturbation fantasies he had in fact imagined that Miss Harding would jerk him off and do much more than that. Second only to Penny, it was Miss Harding that occupied his masturbation fantasies. And, one fantasy now seemed to becoming true. He gave into the pleasure and felt this penis grow and grow. Miss Harding continued to fondle and stroke his ass with one hand, ostensibly to sooth the pain, while she manipulated his dick with the other. When he reached a full erection, she even whispered in his ear, "Well, Teddy, maybe you are a big boy after all?"

SMACK! "Four, and I promise I won't play with myself in class again." That one really stung but now he was fully erect, and that seemed to be the only important thing to him. Miss Harding was gripping his boner! He had a hard-on and Miss Harding was playing with it. The fact that it was in front of the whole class even made it more exciting because it was their own private secret. He even wondered whether it wouldn't be so bad if Penny saw it. Perhaps she would see it and get jealous. She would at least see that Miss Harding wanted to do it and so it couldn't be that bad. She might also see how big he was and might actually want to play with it. He could feel himself quickly rising to a climax. This would be awfully quick, perhaps Miss Harding would be upset with that, but the spanking was going to end pretty soon. If he was going to cum, he better do it soon. He wasn't too sure how he would hide the cum if he went in her hand but he wasn't going to worry about that now. This was an opportunity that would never come again (so to speak) and he wanted to enjoy every second.

Miss Harding, however, now backed away. 'Damn', he thought.

"Now, boys and girls, Teddy has just one spank left and I believe that it should be provided by Sara, the girl he was humiliating with his nasty, dirty behavior. Sara, would you come up here please?"

"Yes, Miss Harding." It wasn't quite easy for Sara to walk back to the front of the class, as she still had the cork stuck inside her butt. She was not so sure that she would be able to keep it there with all this movement, but she couldn't lose the opportunity to seek some revenge on Teddy. None of the students had been allowed to smack her bare bottom. Teddy's embarrassments will be much worse than hers if she gets to smack his.

Penny was disappointed. If any girl in the class was going to spank Teddy's butt, it really should be her. She didn't think it was quite right that someone other than his girlfriend was going to touch his bare bottom. She thought of protesting her selection but then felt that it would probably be better to keep quiet. She wasn't even sure that Teddy considered her to be his girlfriend, and she might only embarrass herself if she spoke up.

Sara walked stiffly up to the upraised butt of Teddy. She had actually never seen a naked boy's butt this close before. It was kind of nice to look at, even if it was Teddy's. She also got a closer look at his two hanging balls. They looked rather cute in their little sack of skin.

"Sara, I want you to spank Teddy five times."

"Miss Harding!" Teddy protested. I thought I only had one spank left? This is so unfair."

"Teddy, don't start acting like a little boy, or we will have to treat you like one. In fact, after each spank, you have to say, 'Thank you Sara, and I am apologize for being such a bad little boy.'" Teddy grimaced at the thought but he knew he had to obey.

SMACK! "One, thank you Sara, and I apologize for being such a bad little boy."

Sara delighted at now being at the other end of the swatting, and it was doubly fun spanking Teddy's bear butt in front of the whole class. This could make up for everything. She even squeezed her ass hole a bit to give her some extra stimulation as she swatted his butt. She swung especially hard for the next one.