The Lessons Ch. 03

Story Info
Mr. Peters teaches Tina a lesson.
11.3k words
4.7
193.2k
36

Part 3 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Chapter Three of The Lessons. If you haven't already done so, you are encouraged to read the earlier chapters; otherwise, aspects of the story might not be understandable. Readers who find this chapter enjoyable are obviously encouraged to read the subsequent chapters.

In any case, please do provide feedback. There are obvious sequels to this initial series. I have made outlines for some of them. I will be very happy to write them, but there won't be much point if there is inadequate interest. I would also like to hear your suggestions for how to improve the series.

Finally, please do vote; especially if you like it! I must admit that getting good votes can be the best form of encouragement (I didn't realize how long it would take to do this, particularly when it came to the copyediting). But, even if you don't, I do hope you enjoy it!

* * * * * * *

Mr. Peters was in his office after classes had ended, going over some of the assignments for tomorrow, when he heard a soft knock at his door. "Yes, who it?"

Tina peeked around the door and timidly asked, "Can I see you now, Mr. Peters?" She quickly blushed, hoping that he did not misunderstand what she said.

"Yes, please do come in Tina, I was hoping that you would stop by."

Tina dutifully entered the room, her hands clasped demurely in front as she approached his desk. "I am so sorry to bother you, Mr. Peters, but you said that perhaps you could help me clean my blouse before I left school?"

Mr. Peters could not get over Tina's resemblance to Sally Field. She was such a cute girl. She even had the bangs and wavy brunette hair of Gidget that Sally Field portrayed quite awhile ago. In fact, it was probably this character that Tina seemed to resemble. She was even naive and bubbly like Gidget, but the facial resemblance to Gidget was also itself quite close. He had to admit that he didn't actually recall Sally Field or Gidget ever wearing glasses, but Tina's spectacles only made her even more beguiling.

"Tina, you are not bothering me at all. I am delighted that you are here. You were a very good girl in class today, and I am very happy to provide you with some individual attention." Tina glowed in his response. She admired Mr. Peters with all her heart, and she thought it was so nice of him to take this interest.

"I do see that Teddy has left a bit of a stain on your blouse." He was looking closely at the front of Tina's white blouse, which meant that he was looking precisely at her right breast where one of Teddy's cum shots had eventually fallen. She liked the fact that his eyes were focused on her breasts. She didn't think much of them, as they were kind of small, but she hoped that Mr. Peters wouldn't mind. She shifted her weight back and forth, trying to wave her little titties at him. She had seen women do this in movies; perhaps it might make her seem more attractive to him. She wanted him to consider her to be an alluring woman.

"You got most of it off during the class but I am afraid that there is still a bit of a stain. I don't know what my mother would think if she ever saw such a thing. She's old-fashioned you know." She wiped a bit at the stain, causing her nipple to poke out.

"You're probably right, Tina. She might not understand. I believe that I can help you. I do have some special cleaning fluid here in my desk that should help with this. Why don't you remove the blouse and I will see what I can do."

Tina hesitated at this suggestion. She wasn't entirely sure that she heard him correctly. "You want me to take my blouse off?" she asked apprehensively.

"Oh yes, Tina. I really shouldn't try to clean your blouse while you are still wearing it," Mr. Peters explained as he was looking through his desk. "I wouldn't want to accidently touch your breasts." Tina blushed profusely ('Mr. Peters referred to my breasts!' she thought; her heart began to pound). "And, besides, the cleaning fluid might not be good for your skin."

Tina looked around the room for somewhere to change her clothes, but the room was entirely empty of any place to hide. She thought perhaps she could squat behind the big easy chair at the corner of the room. She lightly fingered the top button of her blouse as she looked at the chair.

"Tina, there is no reason to feel modest or insecure. I have seen the breasts of many young women in my career. I am also your teacher and I have a professional responsibility not to take advantage of you. I am frankly old enough to be your father."

When he put it that way, it sounded ok, Tina thought, but she didn't like his statement that he would take advantage of her. She considered herself to be a big girl now and could take care of herself. Besides, she wasn't too sure that she didn't want him to take advantage of her. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse. As she released each button Mr. Peters watched with rapt attention. Tina's breasts were not at all large. They were in fact quite small, but just the realization that this delightfully innocent girl was going to remove her blouse in his office was very arousing. He found his cock beginning to swell.

When Tina got to the last button, she hesitated and looked to him. Her baby-blue, spectacled eyes asked for more reassurance. Mr. Peters smiled reassuringly from behind his desk. "Please Tina, do not worry. I am sure that you have very pretty breasts."

This wasn't exactly the reassurance she was seeking, but she had to admit that this was in fact some of her worry. She knew that her breasts were small, and Mr. Peters had probably seen the breasts of many beautiful women in his worldly career and travels. She did not want to embarrass herself or disappoint him. She took a deep breath and removed the blouse.

Tina was wearing a rather colorless, asexual white bra. She instantly regretted that she had not warn one of her more enticing bras. It's not like she had many of them, as she had no reason to have sexy underwear. No boy had yet attempted to get into her blouse. However, she did have a couple of bras that would certainly be better than the plain thing she now displayed for Mr. Peters. She handed the blouse to Mr. Peters.

As he took the blouse, Mr. Peters stated, "Tina, that is a very attractive brassiere . Did you pick it out yourself?"

"Golly no, Mr. Peters." In fact, her mother had bought her the bra, along with the rest of the college uniform. She was pleased though that Mr. Peters considered it to be attractive. He had even used the grown-up term, "brassiere." Mr. Peter's attention, however, made her feel more self-conscious and she covered the cups of her bra with her hands.

Mr. Peters would have liked to ask her to remove her hands, but for the moment he found the self-consciousness and her awkward effort to hide herself endearing. He reached inside his lower desk drawer and removed a bottle of sparkling spring water. He kept it largely from the view of Tina, not wanting her to know that he really didn't have any cleaning fluid. The sparkling water, however, would be sufficient. He carefully poured a bit of the water into the stains on the blouse and lightly rubbed them.

"Yes, this will do the trick. I am afraid though that your blouse is now awfully wet. If you put it back on any one of the boys will be able to see your sexy brassiere right through the wet fabric."

'Mr. Peters even referred to my bra as sexy,' Tina thought. She could feel herself getting a bit excited by the flattery and his attention to her undies. "You might even catch a bit of cold. I think perhaps we should wait a bit for it to dry. What do you think, Tina?" He looked up at her with a smile.

"That would be fine, Mr. Peters. I wouldn't want anyone to see me in my bra, except perhaps you, of course." She was again unsure of how he might understand what she said. She didn't mean to actually suggest that she wanted him to see her in her bra, it was just that she trusted him and didn't really mind, but, as she thought about it more, she had to admit, at least to herself, that she did want him to see her in her bra.

"But, Miss Andrews, you are clearly doing your best to cover yourself. It seems to me that you don't want me to see your brassiere at all."

'Golly, he did have a point there,' she thought. She didn't want him to think that she didn't trust him, and during the demonstrations in class she even had much more wicked thoughts than just showing him her bra. If Mr. Peters felt it would be alright to stand in front of his desk with just a bra and skirt, then there really shouldn't be anything wrong with it. She slowly let her hands fall by her side.

"Tina, that's much better. You really should, you know, feel very proud of your breasts. They are very attractive." Tina looked down at the floor and blushed. She wanted so much for Mr. Peters to find her attractive. She was very glad that she had decided to let him see her bra.

Mr. Peters was also delighted. Tina looked very cute in her young girl's bra. Her breasts were quite small, perhaps about a 34B he imagined. However, they fit her figure well. She was a small petite thing, perhaps no taller than 4'11". She looked much younger than her real age.

"Tina, what did you think of the demonstrations in class today? Did they make you feel at all uncomfortable?" Mr. Peters asked.

"A little bit sir. I had never seen a boy's penis before, and when it shot all that awful stuff on my face I was a little embarrassed."

"Well, Tina, any girl would likely be embarrassed by such a thing, at least the first time. But I am surprised that you had not yet seen a young man's erection. You are a very attractive girl and surely must have had many boyfriends." The flattery was delectable. She found herself becoming a little light-headed with this talk of boys and sex with Mr. Peters.

"Oh Mr. Peters no, it's so nice of you to say so but I'm afraid that boys are just not attracted to me. I don't think I look old enough for them, if you know what I mean," she said, looking down at the small cups of her bra.

"Tina, you shouldn't feel that way at all. I bet you have very pretty breasts." Tina wondered if she could blush any deeper; this talk was so very personal. "I tell you what, why don't you remove your bra and let me be the judge."

Tina was thrilled with the thought. She knew that she shouldn't, but he was her teacher and so very handsome. All of the girls would be so very jealous if they knew that he wanted to see her breasts. She didn't hesitate. She wanted him to see her boobies, as she liked to call them. However, she could not look him in the eye as she reached back to unclasp her bra.

She slowly removed the straps from her shoulders and arms, carefully keeping the cups in place. When her arms had cleared the straps she looked up at Mr. Peters sitting behind his desk and asked, "You won't laugh or anything like that, will you?"

"My dear Tina, I will be grateful that you shared with me this most personal exposure. I will be honored to be the first man to see your lovely breasts. Laughter is not the emotion that I feel." She smiled sweetly at him and slowly released her breasts to his view. She again looked down and blushed.

They were delightfully attractive titties. They were beautifully shaped, round peaches. Entirely white with a purity of innocence, never having been exposed to the sun or to the eyes of another man. The nipples were quite stiff, pointing up at 45-degree angle, perched attentively at the end of each perky mound. Mr. Peters' cock was now stiff as a board. She squeezed them at the sides with her arms, trying to make look fuller.

"You have gorgeous breasts, Miss Andrews," and he was being entirely sincere.

"Thank you Mr. Peters. I am so happy that you like them. Do you really think they are attractive? You're not just saying that are you?"

"Miss Andrews, as you know, I am divorced. However, I could only hope that my next wife, if I am ever so fortunate, could have breasts as lovely as your own." Tina bathed in his tribute. She could never, of course, hope to marry a man such as Mr. Peters. He was much too old for her and certainly more accomplished and sophisticated for a simple girl like herself. But, it was nice to hear that he found her appealing. She placed her arms somewhat behind her and jutted out her chest a bit to offer a more overt and self-assured display. They did appear to perk up proudly.

"Tina, you have two of the finest titties I have ever seen." He looked up to her face to gauge whether she found the use of the term "titties" to be offensive, but she clearly didn't mind at all. In fact, she seemed to find the more sexual term to be preferable. "Do you like the term 'titties' Miss Andrews, or is there a different word you prefer?"

"You can call them anything you want, Mr. Peters. Titties is a very nice word. I like to call them 'boobies' myself, but maybe that is too girlish. I sometimes feel that they are not quite big enough to be called 'breasts'."

"They might continue to grow Tina, but even now they deserve to be called breasts. Boobies is also a very good word though." Tina was past the age where they would continue to grow but Mr. Peters wanted to give her the encouragement. Tina thought she would call them titties from now on, if that's what Mr. Peters called them.

"Let me see them a bit closer," Mr. Peters suggested, moving out from behind his desk. As he walked around to the front of the desk, Tina could not help but to glance down to the front of his pants. She instantly saw the telltale sign that Mr. Peters was getting another erection. She couldn't be happier. She had been a bit jealous that it was Sara who had given Mr. Peters a boner in class, and she was gratified to see that she was already making him excited yet had only revealed her little boobies. She wondered if he would be willing to show her his erection. Perhaps if she asked him politely. He might not approve of showing his erection to girls in his class but it might be the only fair thing to do, given that she is showing him her boobies or, she corrected herself, her titties.

She continued to push out her chest, and smiled proudly as Mr. Peters contemplated her lush, delectable young boobs. She even waggled her chest back and forth in a clearly flirtatious manner, watching Mr. Peters' eyes follow their every movement.

"You really do like them, don't you Mr. Peters," she said.

"I sure do, Tina," he smiled to himself as he watched her wiggle her little titties for him. "Tina, why don't you cup them with your hands and hold them up for me." There really wasn't any need for this, as they were already as perky as they could be. Mr. Peters just wanted to see her holding them, emphasizing the fact that she was displaying them to him. Tina was happy to comply. She cupped her hands under each one and smiled for him. She never felt so pretty in her life.

"You are the sweetest peach I have ever seen," exclaimed Mr. Peters. Tina beamed with pride. She used to feel rather insecure and unsure of herself, now she was feeling like a proud young woman, standing in Mr. Peters office wearing only her plaid skirt, white socks, and black Mary Janes, holding up her pert boobies for him to admire.

"Tina, why don't you also play with your nipples a bit. You can lick one of her fingers and sort of flick each nipple." She new what he meant. She had done this herself many times. It made her nipples stick out even farther and she liked the warm sensation it gave her inside. She stuck a finger into her mouth to get it good and wet, watching his eyes focused on the insertion of her finger into her mouth. She then began caressing and flicking each nipple with her wet finger. They quickly stood out even more, like her own little erections sticking up in the air to draw attention to her soft white globes.

Mr. Peters licked his own lips as he watched her caress her nipples. "Your nipples are lovely Tina. They stand up very well for your age."

"You're not just saying that are you Mr. Peters? Are you just trying to make me feel good?" she asked plaintively.

"Tina, if you have any doubts, look down a little lower." Tina followed the direction of his eyes to the front of his pants. Her draw dropped in astonishment and joy. Mr. Peters now had a great big boner! 'I have given Mr. Peters a big stiffy, just like he had for Sara,' she thought.

"Can I see it Mr. Peters, can I see it, please?" She clapped her hands together and bounced, shaking and wiggling her little titties.

"I don't know, Tina. I don't want to take advantage of you. You are a very sweet girl."

"But, this would also be a good lesson too, don't you think? I mean, if you can't teach me about a man's thing, who would?" She placed her hands on her knees and leaned into him, giving him her most angelic smile. Her little breasts jiggled a bit with the movement, the nipples pointed at him invitingly. He couldn't resist. He leaned back on the desk and said, "Alright dear, go ahead."

Tina wasn't sure what to do. What is the best way to open up a man's pants? She first reached for the zipper, but her little fingers only fumbled at the tight clasp. She kept pulling but it would not come down. She hoped that he wasn't becoming impatient with her. She felt silly not being able to open up his pants. She then switched her attention to his belt. Perhaps she should get the belt off first. She pulled the strap through the buckle and slipped the pin through the hole. That part wasn't easy either, as it was a pretty big and tight belt. She then unbuttoned his trousers. The zipper came down easy after that. She smiled to herself at mastering the task.

She parted the front of his pants, and he leaned back further to give her more room. She could now see clearly the large bulge of his penis in his underwear. Actually, she realized she should call it a "cock," as it was certainly much bigger than Teddy's. "Golly Mr. Peters, it looks so big in there." She reached in through the opening of his boxer shorts and touched his cock. "Oh my!" she exclaimed and quickly pulled back. She looked into his eyes. "I'm sorry, it just surprised me." She reached back in and got a firm grasp. It seemed like she could just barely get her fingers around its thick girth. She tried to pull it back through the flap of his shorts but she kept getting it caught in the cloth. She tried again and again but to no avail. She was becoming increasingly frustrated and embarrassed. 'He is going to think that I am a clumsy and silly little girl,' she feared.

"Honey, you won't mind if I do this myself, do you? It sometimes embarrasses a man for a woman to take off his pants, and you would be doing me a favor if you let me at least help." He could tell she was feeling a little unsure of herself, and didn't want her to become too self-conscious. She leaned back, happy to be relieved of the responsibility. He stood up and pulled down his pants and shorts, revealing his turgid cock. She gasped in awe.

"Mr. Peters, your thing, uh, your cock, is so much bigger than Teddy's." She fell back on her heels, looking up at his towering stiff dick. To her, it was a magnificent sight. She smiled in admiration.

"Well, I guess it's now me that gets the flattery," Mr. Peters replied. He did have though a very large cock, measuring about 9 inches when fully erect, but it was still nice to hear her appreciation. He smiled back at her. "Would you like to get a closer look?"

"Oh yes, please sir," she clapped her hands. He stepped out of his shorts and pants, kicking them to the side. He reached for her hand and led her to the large easy chair. He sat down on the edge, gently encouraging her to kneel between his legs. She looked bashfully in his eyes. "Oh Mr. Peters, I imagined this moment all day long." She then sat back, again on her heels, placed her hands on his knees and studied his cock.