The Lessons Ch. 10

Story Info
Penny and Teddy teach Miss Harding a lesson.
12.3k words
4.58
127.2k
21

Part 10 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is chapter 10 of a series. If you like this story, I encourage you to read chapters 1 and 2 in particular, as they should have been classified within this genre but were misclassified (by me) as BDSM. Reading earlier chapters will also help understand the characters and context. In any case, please do provide feedback. There are obvious sequels to this series, and I would be happy to hear your suggestions for how to improve it.

Finally, please do vote (especially if you like it?). I must admit that getting good votes is a substantial encouragement (the copyediting in particular is very tedious). In any case, I hope you enjoy it.

* * * * * * *

The following week, Miss Harding told Teddy to stay after the next biology class. Teddy knew her intention. This was to be his private lesson. It was a lesson that he might normally have enjoyed. However, he no longer felt this way, given his budding relationship with Penny. He had no interest in risking the loss of this relationship, or offending Penny in any way. Yet, he also did not want to offend Miss Harding. He didn't know what to do.

He spoke to Penny about his dilemma. Fortunately, she was understanding. She knew that Teddy shouldn't do anything to upset Miss Harding. He needed to pass her class, and who knows what additional trouble she could cause for him. He did seem to be in a very difficult situation.

Penny offered to be with Teddy when he met with her. Her presence would provide moral support, as well as make clear to Miss Harding of their own relationship and that they had no secrets from one another. Once Miss Harding saw Penny's presence, perhaps she would just drop her own plans for Teddy. In any case, she still held quite a grudge against Miss Harding. She not only had embarrassed her boyfriend in front of all of the students, but was even trying to take him away from her. She only wished that she could teach Miss Harding a lesson.

When the biology class ended, Teddy began to leave. Miss Harding stopped him as he was walking out. "Teddy, where are you going? Did I not tell you that we had an appointment?"

"Yes, Miss Harding," Teddy replied. "Uh, it's just that, um, I was also suppose to meet with Penny, my girlfriend. She said she would meet me here, outside of class, afterwards."

"Your girlfriend? You have a girlfriend, Teddy?" Miss Harding was surprised at this. She knew that Teddy was interested in Penny, but she had always perceived (correctly) that Teddy was incredibly shy with Penny and she would not have expected Teddy to actually refer to Penny as his girlfriend.

"Well, yes I do, Miss Harding," Teddy shyly responded.

On the one hand, Miss Harding was disappointed. She was looking forward to a private lesson with Teddy. Her experience with Teddy in class and in the library, as well as her experience with Ronnie, Chris, and Bobby, had made it clear to her how much she enjoyed having sex with these young men, who seemed more like boys given their level of experience with women.

On the other hand, she was also pleased for Teddy. Her main goal, as his teacher, was to help him develop into a young man with self-confidence. She in fact was worried that her punishment of him during class the previous week might have been detrimental. She was gratified that Teddy was growing in self-esteem. "Teddy, well, I am very happy for you. That is wonderful, and Penny is a delightful girl."

Teddy was very relieved to hear this reaction.

"I certainly hope, Teddy, that the spanking you received from me in class, and my use of your penis for the purposes of the class demonstration, had not been problematic for you with regard to Penny."

Teddy did have very mixed feelings about this. He did feel that his class experiences had been instrumental in bringing them together. It had forced a sexual encounter that they had both wanted but had been unable to start. However, he had also been sorely humiliated by the spanking and his masturbation in front of the class. His subsequent encounter with Sally Embretson and the chess club boys in her biology class had affirmed for him his fears. He wasn't sure what to say. He began by saying the positive.

"Well, actually, Miss Harding, I think it was all very helpful. I mean, I don't know if we would have become involved if not for the laboratory assignment." Miss Harding was relieved to hear of this. Just then, Penny knocked on the door.

"Teddy, are you ready to go, or should I wait here for you?" she asked.

Miss Harding spoke first. "Penny, please, come in, we're having a very helpful discussion." Penny entered the classroom, concerned about what had already been said, but very willing to participate.

"Teddy tells me that the two of you are now a couple, and I think that is just wonderful. I am also very happy to hear that I might have in fact been helpful in this regard."

Penny's jaw dropped. She wondered what they had been talking about. She could tell that Miss Harding did not appear to be interested any longer in private lessons for Teddy, but she was not happy to hear that she was now claiming responsibility for bringing them together when in fact she had been planning on having sex with Teddy. But, she did not want to say anything that might get Teddy into trouble.

"Really?" Penny asked.

Miss Harding perceived the doubt in Penny's voice. She knew that she was not getting the entire truth from Teddy. She turned to Teddy. "But, I don't think I yet have the full story," she replied. "I do hope that I have not been harmful to you in any way, have I, Teddy?"

Teddy cleared his throat, knowing that what he said next might be quite important. He looked at Penny, grateful for the moral support of her presence. He then revealed at least some of his true feelings. "Well, Miss Harding, I must admit that I was pretty embarrassed about being spanked in front of everyone, including even Penny, and then I was even forced to be masturbated in front of everyone. It was a little embarrassing."

Miss Harding knew that Teddy was understating it. She knew it had been very embarrassing. Embarrassment was part of her intention, but she appreciated that she probably had gone a bit far, in part because she frankly enjoyed it. Perhaps she had unwisely taken advantage of the situation. Her ultimate goal was to help the students, not to harm them. She was particularly worried that she might have embarrassed Teddy in front of Penny. She now regretted her effort to describe him in a manner that was infantile, perhaps even degrading, in front of his girlfriend.

"Well, Teddy, I think you are being unusually fair about this. I frankly believe that I probably went a bit too far with you, and I am very glad that you have brought this up. Is there anything I can do to help repair whatever damage I may have done?"

Well, Teddy thought, this was an unexpected turn. He had been fearing that Miss Harding would turn on him if he denied her advances, and now she was inviting him to turn on her. He had no plans though to seek any revenge. He was just happy to get out of there with no repercussions. "That's ok, Miss Harding, everything is fine with me."

Miss Harding sighed. She knew that this wasn't true, and she was a bit disappointed that Teddy was reverting to his typical timidity. Penny, however, was not so timid. She spoke up.

"Actually, I'm not so sure that it is ok." Teddy looked at her with surprise. He figured that she would share his feeling of relief to have been able to avoid Miss Harding's sexual advances. Instead, she was escalating the situation.

Miss Harding turned to Penny. "What do you mean?"

Penny hesitated. She wasn't entirely sure she should actually confront Miss Harding. Miss Harding was, after all, a teacher with considerable authority over their behavior and future. "Well, I mean, Teddy was really very embarrassed, even humiliated, and you masturbated him in front of all the students, and even in front of me, his girlfriend." There was a silence as each pondered the remarks.

Miss Harding turned to Teddy. "Teddy, is everything really fine with you?"

Teddy looked at his feet, fidgeted, and quietly replied, "Not really. I felt humiliated, and then later Sally, Ronnie, and others made it worse."

"Yes, I see your point, Teddy, and I appreciate your forthrightness. You deserve an apology." She hesitated and then said, "perhaps even more."

Teddy looked her in the eyes. He wondered what she was implying.

Miss Harding had an inspiration. Her interest had been to have a seductive experience with Teddy. Teddy's involvement with Penny, and her presence in the room, had put an end to that. However, perhaps there was a chance to salvage her plan, but now in the guise of her own punishment. She found this to be a potentially excellent opportunity to have her cake and eat it too. She enjoyed making the young men of her class submit to her sexual wishes and needs; it might be equally fun to serve as Teddy's sexual play toy. Her original plan for Teddy had already included being spanked by him. She knew it would be fun to teach the boy how to discipline her. Just the thought of this was making her wet. "Teddy, I think that you should now punish me." She knew that this new plan was somewhat risky, but she also knew that she could control Teddy, and therefore Penny through Teddy.

Miss Harding's proposal went well beyond Teddy's expectations, and was frankly confusing. He had no idea what to say, where to begin, let alone whether to even agree with this.

Miss Harding could tell that Teddy was flustered and confused by her offer, and this was the reaction she was hoping for. She had quite a few suggestions for Teddy with regard to how he might punish her. She found herself getting more excited by the thought.

Penny, however, was not as timid as Teddy. She had in fact been looking forward to an opportunity to teach Miss Harding a lesson. "I think that is an excellent idea." She turned to her boyfriend. "Teddy, what do you think we should do with Miss Harding?"

Teddy was still frozen in shock. His mouth went dry with tension. This was becoming a very odd situation, to say the least. He had lots of ideas of what he would like to do with Miss Harding. She had humiliated him, and he would like some revenge. He also had to admit that the thought of doing something sexual with her had always been very appealing, and now Penny seemed to be endorsing this very idea. But, he wasn't so sure that his ideas of what to do with Miss Harding were the same as Penny's.

Miss Harding, however, was quite ready to again be the seductress of the young man. She knew that Teddy would not get out of hand. He was too timorous to take full advantage of the situation. She wasn't so sure about Penny, but Teddy would help control Penny.

"Uh, well, I guess she should, perhaps, um, get a, maybe, a spanking?" he quietly suggested. Miss Harding smiled at his nervousness. This could indeed be fun, she thought.

"Well, yes, I think that's only fair," Miss Harding replied.

Teddy was surprised at how quickly she assented. Penny was disappointed. She remembered that Miss Harding had already offered to have Teddy spank her when they were in the library. A spanking, though, would be a good start. She wanted though for Miss Harding to really be punished; to be truly humiliated.

"Alright then," Penny stated. "Miss Harding, bend over and hold your hands behind your knees." It was Miss Harding's turn to be surprised, not with the suggestion but at how quickly and easily the command was provided by Penny. Nevertheless, she turned around and slowly bent over, giving Teddy a provocative view of her ass becoming outlined by her tight business skirt. She smiled to herself, knowing how provocative she was appearing, knowing how aroused she was probably making Teddy. It was even fun having Penny there, knowing that she, a middle aged woman, was probably more appealing to Teddy than his young girlfriend standing in the very same room. She made sure that she pushed her butt out exceptionally far as she wrapped her arms around her knees, even providing a bit of a wiggle to Teddy.

Penny was not pleased. A spanking was an excellent idea, but so far Miss Harding was just looking sexual. She walked up to her and unceremoniously pulled up her skirt, revealing her tight pink panties, garter belt, and black stockings.

Miss Harding gasped. She was again surprised at Penny's quick actions. She didn't mind at all showing Teddy her panties. She was in fact looking forward to slowly pulling up her skirt to further entice him, or perhaps even having him pull her skirt up, knowing how nervous and awkward he would be. Penny's more bullying effort was not part of her plan. She almost fell over as Penny forcefully pulled up her tight skirt and tucked it into her waistline.

Teddy was also surprised at Penny's actions. He was enjoying the view of Miss Harding's butt through her tight skirt, and now his girlfriend was deliberately showing him Miss Harding in only her tight pink panties. He could even see the shape of Miss Harding's cunt between her legs. It looked to be a full woman's cunt, as it was quite an obvious hill of flesh snuggly wrapped in pink silk. He could feel the stirring of an erection. Miss Harding's legs were also very appealing in this pose. She was known for her well shaped legs, and they were beautifully accented by her garter belt, black stockings, and black high heel shoes.

"It's all yours, Teddy," Penny exclaimed.

Teddy did not need any further encouragement. He came up to the other side of Miss Harding and quickly gave her a hard smack on her pantied bottom with his left hand.

"Ouch!" Miss Harding exclaimed in bewilderment. The swat really did hurt. She wondered if she had made a miscalculation.

Swat! Teddy wacked her again, and Miss Harding fell a bit forward with the force, scrunching up her face with the pain and surprise.

Penny was now enjoying it. This was more to her liking. However, it was clearly not enough, recalling how the spanking had been done to Teddy. "I think, Teddy, that Miss Harding should count the number of spanks and say, after each one, 'I'm sorry for being such a naughty teacher.'" Teddy grinned. Miss Harding grunted with annoyance.

"Absolutely, Penny," he agreed. "Let's start over."

Miss Harding sighed. This would be humiliating, but the idea was only fair. However, she quickly realized that she did not want any other students or faculty to witness her humiliation. "Yes, ok, I will do that. But, please lock the door and cover the window so nobody will come in." She realized that she had been a bit lucky not to have been caught already.

Teddy and Penny instantly turned to the door. Frankly, they thought that it would add to the fun to have a lot of students witness the punishment, but they also realized that it would end suddenly if any faculty, staff, or administration came upon them. They might in fact get in trouble themselves.

"Where are the keys?" Penny asked.

"In my purse, on my desk. Use the key marked K4. You can also move the poster by the door so it's in front of the window." Penny got the keys, locked the door, and covered the window. In the meantime, Teddy just enjoyed the view of Miss Harding's bottom, poking out so saucily. He never imagined he could have so much fun with his teacher, particularly this teacher. Right in front of his eyes was the evocative fanny of his biology teacher, sticking out at him in all its glory and wrapped tightly in her sexy panties.

Miss Harding considered using the opportunity to stand up. Her back felt a bit sore. She wasn't so young anymore. But, she knew that this behavior could very well result in worse punishment. She did though try to catch Teddy's eyes as Penny was distracted, hoping that she could give him a flirtatious smile that might elicit a private sexual understanding. He might even ease up on the pain and embarrassment, and allow it to become a bit more of their own secret sexual encounter. She wiggled her bottom at him, but that seemed to only keep his attention focused on her exposed fanny. She therefore gave a quiet little whine of discomfort. He turned to look at her face. She smiled at him, and wiggled her butt again.

Teddy quickly turned to see if Penny had seen this. Her back, however, was turned to them as she was fixing the door. Teddy got the message from Miss Harding, but as soon as he realized that he was about to keep a secret from Penny, he turned back to Miss Harding and said, "We will have none of that, Miss Harding," and gave her another hard smack.

"Ouw!" she squealed.

Penny turned around. "What happened?" she asked.

"She smiled at me. I think she might actually be enjoying this."

This was not good news to Penny. She scowled. "I also notice that she did not say anything after the spank you just gave her. Take down her panties."

If Teddy was honest with Miss Harding or Penny, he would admit that he was enjoying this, and now he was going to enjoy it even more. He got behind Miss Harding and slowly pulled down her panties until they were stopped by the garter belt attached to her nylons. As far as he was concerned, it was plenty far enough. He pretended to be having a bit of difficulty getting them properly out of the way, squatting down behind her to work at tucking them down as far as possible. His efforts made her squirm her butt, her exposed cunt now only inches from his eyes. He couldn't believe that he was looking directly into the cunt of Miss Harding.

It didn't seem as cute or pretty as Penny's. Miss Harding's was hairier, with more evident flaps and folds, but it was still extremely sexy as well as being very provocatively displayed. He had now seen two cunts in the last month, the young one of his girlfriend and the womanly one of the sexiest teacher in the school. He wanted to play with it but he resisted revealing his sexual interest.

His eyes though moved upward to see her puckered asshole. An unbelievable sight. Miss Harding was presenting herself to him, like a submissive dog, showing him her asshole. What could be more revealing or humiliating than this? He enjoyed the sight of the rosy wrinkles of her anus, spiraling into her personal, secret hole. It even seemed to wink and squirm with his attention.

Miss Harding was not unaware of how exposed she was to Teddy. She had enjoyed exposing herself to the three boys last week, and she could not deny finding this to be comparably pleasurable. But, still, the posture was rather embarrassing. She knew that Teddy was studying her cunt, and, perhaps even her asshole. For the first time, she did not feel like she was in control of the situation. She even looked away in embarrassment, wondering if he found her showing him her asshole to be shameful and funny rather than sexy. She squeezed the cheeks of her ass and asshole in a fruitless effort to keep it hidden.

Penny could see that Miss Harding was at least a bit embarrassed. This was more to her liking.

Teddy stood back up, not wanting to reveal to Penny how much he enjoyed the view. He resumed his position at her side.

Smack! "One," Miss Harding quickly replied, "and I'm sorry for being such a naughty teacher." Penny and Teddy both smiled.

Smack! "Two, and I'm sorry for being such a naughty teacher." These swats really stung, she realized. It wasn't so painful that she couldn't tolerate it, but her face grimaced.

Smack! "Yikes!" she squealed. That one really did hurt. She twisted and turned her butt, trying to suppress the pain. Her actions, however, only further encouraged Teddy, as her movements were very salacious, as if she was in fact trying to turn him on.

"Three; I'm sorry for being such a naughty teacher."

Smack! "Four," she took a deep breath, "and I'm sorry for being such a naughty teacher," raising and lowering her ass in pain, like she was trying to fuck the empty air. Teddy wanted to stand right behind her to get a better view. He knew that she must be providing quite a show of her asshole and cunt as she stretched and bent her legs to try to suppress her pain.