The Lessons Next Door: The Niece

Story Info
He agrees to take her niece's virginity.
5k words
4.53
164.4k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixote
Quixote
122 Followers

'Uh...uh...uh...uh...uh...can I?'

'Oh, mm, yeah, go ahead...'

'Mm-- Nnmm. Ah.'

'Ohhh.... oh yes, you're coming along nicely...'

'That's amazing, I didn't know anyone could that with their ass,' I said, pulling out of her.

'I could teach you how to do it with yours if you like,' she said, automatically lowering her head to my cock.

'No, that's okay...'

'Are you sure?' she said, but it sound more like 'Aw yaw shuh?' as she sucked the last drop of cum from me.

'Yeah, no, but thanks. Don't think I'm quite ready for that,' I said.

'Okay. So what do you want to do now? Want me to sit on you? You can take me up the ass again...'

'Let's just... relax. And cuddle.'

'Okay, but we really need to work on your stamina you know.'

'I know.'

'Especially with my niece coming.'

'Your niece?'

'Yeah, she's staying here for a couple weeks. She'll be here in a day or two. You'll like her, she's about your age. A little younger - 18 - but you don't mind, do you?'

'Heh. I suppose not.'

'Mm, such a nice boy. Here, move your hand down here...'

'Like this?'

'Ahh...'

'What's her name?'

'Selina.'

'That's pretty.'

'She's quite the looker. Very Indian looking, hypnotic eyes, perfect mouth, long hair, tall, slim body, little but firm breasts...'

'You've got a thing for her!'

'No I-- how can you tell?'

'With my hand where it is, I can tell.'

'I suppose, but you'll know why when you see her. I guess I just have a thing for young people-- a little deeper dear... uh, that's it -- women included. I'd love to have a piece of her, even if she is my sister's daughter. My only hope is... well, she knows about me, what I'm like, I hope she's come to indulge in the lifestyle with me. We Indian girls can get quite repressed if we don't have copious amounts of sex, you know.'

'I've noticed.'

'My mother was the same. But I see you're looking forward to meeting her if this is anything to go by...'

'It is.'

'Hoping to get a little three-way action?'

'I'd hate to intrude on family. Do you think it's likely?'

'Anything's possible, especially when I tell her how big you are.'

'I'd appreciate that.'

'No problem. Now, how do you want it?'

'On top's fine...'

* * *

I watched the niece arrive from my bathroom window. She was a thin, lithe, girl, younger than me I guessed, with long black hair, and big black eyes. She gave her uncle a kiss on the cheek and her aunt two kisses and a long hug.

The uncle took the niece's suitcase as Ambrin escorted her into the house, arm in arm. Just before they walked out of view, Ambrin looked up to me and nodded. I nodded back, although they had gone out of view. I started to undress.

***

I had only been in the shower a few minutes, when I noticed the window across the way darken. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ambrin and her niece standing there. I pretended not to notice. I couldn't see their expressions, but I thought they were talking to each other.

I casually washed the lather off of my body and moved my hands to my crotch. I started to massage myself, letting myself grow. Once I was quite large, I soaped my hand up and started to work myself in earnest, flexing my shoulders and muscles, tightening my stomach, in short, giving a good performance for the girls.

I stroked myself hard and long, profiling myself against the wall. The thought of someone, someones rather, watching me, gave me a thrill, as it had the first time. After a while, I shot my load in a great display, arching my back and spurting forward greatly. After that I cleaned myself up and got out of the shower.

I moved away from the window to dry myself off. When I peeked out from behind it I saw that the two were still in the window, but the niece was turned away, talking to Ambrin.

I waited, seeing if I would catch another glimpse of the pretty niece again, I watched as their heads bent forward, it almost looked as if they were kissing, on the lips.

Ambrin tilted her niece's head sideways and I saw that they were kissing, a little hesitantly. Ambrin winked at me.

***

The next evening I said that I was leaving to meet with a friend. I would call again later to extend that alibi into the night. This was because the usual alibi, that I was going next door to 'help with the office,' wouldn't have worked at night.

I crossed over tentatively, making sure my parent's wouldn't be able to see me dart next door. I ran down the driveway and rang the bell.

The niece answered the door. We stood there for a second or two, sizing each other up.

The first thing I noticed about her, was her eyes, dark, almost black eyes at the centre of a perfectly proportioned face. Then I noticed the shape she cut in the doorway. Her body was long and her flesh supple. She wasn't overweight, and nor was she skinny. She had on jeans and a black, skin tight shirt which showed, and stopped just below, two good, round, medium sized tits. She narrowed nicely at the waist and widened attractively at the hips. Her belly bulged attractively... I wanted to fill it so bad. Her long, black, slightly curly hair fell down her back, stopping just before two small, round cheeks at the top of a couple thin and very long legs, ending at bare feet. She had the proportions of a teenager who is just starting to fill out. Combined with soft, chocolate milk skin that would drive anyone crazy.

'Hi,' she said, smiling.

'Hi,' I said, returning the smile.

'Come on in. My Aunt's upstairs.' I closed the door behind me and followed her up.

'I saw you across the street last night,' she said as we went up the stairs.

'Yeah?' I paused, unsure what to say. 'Did you, uh, like it?'

'Yeah. I've never seen a boy masturbate before.'

'Well, maybe you'll get to see one do it up close soon.' I replied.

She looked back and smiled as we got to the ladder to the loft. I got a good look at her rear in a pair of very tight jeans as she mounted the ladder. I followed her up.

Ambrin was already up there. She was naked and sitting on the floor, lighting some candles. The scent of vanilla hung in the air.

I stood there, watching, as Ambrin's niece retreated behind her. She kneeled shyly and clasped her aunt around the chest. Ambrin turned her head and kissed her niece on the cheek, then ran her tongue along the young woman's jaw. She then turned to me, saying my name with a sly smile.

"...I'd like you to meet Selina. Selina, this is the man who is going to take your virginity."

I tried to smile seductively. I saw Selina's hand fall down to her lap. She shifted slightly as her hand pressed into her unfathomed depths.

"First though, I think that a more intimate introduction is required. Selina, kneel over here. And you, kneel here." I did as directed, kneeling alongside the young niece, our knees and legs touching. I could feel my cock lengthen and fill out slightly in anticipation. Ambrin kneeled behind us, very closely, in order to best direct our actions. I felt her breast and breath on my back as she leaned into us.

She turned to me and said "I want her first time to be perfect, so before you penetrate her, I want her to masturbate you so that you won't come so quickly inside of her." I thought that that would be a problem no matter how many time I was masturbated. "Also, I want her to become familiar with it first, it can be kind of scary for a girl to get used to it for the first time." Ambrin brushed her niece's hair away and kissed her on the neck. I looked at Selina, who was staring deep into my eyes, I lost myself in them for a while.

"First, though, why don't you both kiss?"

I felt Ambrin's hand on the back of my head, guiding me to her niece's lips. I parted mine just as I felt her's upon them. Our tongues snaked towards each other and we played back and forth with them. I felt Ambirn's hand wander down my chest and wondered where her other one was.

I felt Ambrin lean harder into me and felt her other hand on my hand. It grasped it by the back of my hand and layed it palm downwards on Selina's covered breast. She moved it slightly, making me rub her niece. I could already feel the nipple pressing up from the hard flesh, through the fabric of the tight, lowcut top. Selina was breathing very hard and she had to pull out of my mouth to catch her breath. I was now straining against my jeans, getting quite uncomfortable.

Selina and I just looked at each other lustily as her aunt guided my hand over her young breasts. Eventually, her hand fell away, taking mine with it. Then she clasped Selina's hand and moved it up my leg. I felt the two hands, one on top of each other, travel up my thigh to rest on my crotch. Once again, the rubbing started. Ambrin took her hand away while Selina continued to brush me. "Go ahead, open him up," she instructed, kissing her on the ear. Then she leaned over to me and kissed me in the same place.

Selina brought her other hand over and managed to undo the top button of my jeans. Then, very carefully, she brought the zipper down, revealing the cloth of my boxers. I leant back as her long hand delved between the flaps of my jeans. She stared after it, entranced, and then finally brought it out. She held it, just looking at it, not moving at all.

Ambrin sensed her young relative's hesitation. I soon felt her hand upon her young progenitor's, moving it up and down rhythmically. I leant back farther, getting rewarded with some more kisses from the older aunt. Then I felt the older, more experienced hands massaging my balls, feeling their weight. I was gasping at this point, and trying hard not to blow off too soon.

Then I felt the hands leave. I opened my eyes. Ambrin was pushing her niece forward as she got up on her knees. "Take off your clothes," she instructed me. I slid out of them as Selina watched, silently allowing her aunt to push her into a hands and knees position in front of me. "Sit in front of us, legs open" I was instructed again. That now made two of us completely naked, with the novice still fully clothed. As they both kneeled in front of me, I could see down Selina's top slightly. She was wearing a black lace bra which seemed to be more for effect than actual support. I compared the swell of her breasts to her aunt's as she bent forward. They were smaller and firmer, but definitely of the same type. They would probably look exactly the same when she reached the same age.

Ambrin tilted her head to instruct her pupil once more. "What I want you to do this time is to kiss it and take it into your mouth." Selina's nose scrunched up involuntarily. She didn't like the idea much. Ambrin saw this as clearly as I.

"Don't worry, it's not that bad. I've sucked him lots of times, you won't catch anything. Look, I'll do it first. Make sure you can see, this is what I want you to do..." She leant forward and grasped me at the base of my shaft. Her lips went to the my purple head and she kissed it a couple times. Then she tilted her head and slipped the top inch into her mouth. She moved it in and out a couple times, leaving plenty of saliva on it. Then she started kissing again, going up and down my shaft, sometimes running her tongue along the length of it. At one point she went down as far as my balls and took one of them inside her mouth. She did this all carefully and slowly, making sure not to get me too fully aroused. Finally, she returned to the top of the head and performed a trick that I was crazy about. She deep throated me down to the hilt. As I felt the back of her throat press against the tip of my penis, I looked at her niece who was staring very wide eyed at the spectacle. I smiled at this and then looked back at her aunt who was pulling up, licking her lips.

She turned to her niece and smiled with an encouraging sweetness. She leant in and kissed her fully on the lips, forcing her tongue into the young mouth. She pulled out a short time later and said "See? He doesn't taste that bad."

Selina smiled at this and leant forward to my penis. She grasped it once more and looked at it for a moment. Ambrin brought her face close to the other's and kissed her on the cheek. Selina licked her lips and tilted my cock towards her lips. They kissed me quite gingerly at first and it was a time before I felt the stiff wetness of her tongue along my shaft. Then my head was inside of her mouth and her tongue was caressing it. She sucked on it hard and took as much of me into her mouth as she could. The warmth of her mouth was comforting. I felt her mouth slide up and down me a couple times and then leave. She must not be liking it too much even now. Oh well. She might get used to it.

"Okay?" her aunt asked. Selina nodded her head. "Do you want him to cum in your mouth?" I prayed she would. Unfortunately though, she shook her head no.

"Okay, then sit back up," her aunt instructed. "You too," she said to me. I did. "Kneel in front of each other."

We did so, my wet cock sticking upwards. Ambrin kneeled behind Selina, her legs open and her thighs pressing into the other's rear. She put her head over Selina's shoulder and said to me "Why don't you take her shirt off?"

I smiled and, instead of lifting my hands to her shirt immediately, I sat forward to kiss her on the lips again. I placed kisses first on her lips and then her cheeks. Ambrin joined me in this and we were placing kisses all over the young girl's face. As I moved to her neck, I raised my arms and reached around behind her. I ran my hands up and down her aunt's body first, dragging my nails against the edges of her breasts. She shivered and then whispered into Selina's ear before nibbling her earlobe "Mm... I've trained this one well..."

I was now at the cleft between Selina's breasts, along the line of her shirt. I placed my hands at her hips and found the hem of her shirt. I pulled up gently, easing it between the two women's flesh. My heart raced as I looked at the girl in her bra. Her chest was heaving, arms useless at her side as her aunt ran her hands up and down them, still kissing her neck. Her stomach was flat and tight and I marvelled at it as Ambrin drew her hands across it. I looked at the swell of the young breasts again and felt my mouth water. I thought I could see two tiny, dark nipples straining at the black lace. I lent in again and started to kiss her chest, running my tongue around the edge of her bra. My hands started roaming around her back, pressing between the flesh of the two women. I raised them to her shoulders and lowered the straps that were there, but left the cups in place. I brought my hands round to where the bra hooked together, brushing Ambrin's breasts on the way down. I managed to undo the clasp and let the garment fall away.

I looked down to a wondrous sight. Two firm, almost perfectly round breasts were placed on a thin, ribbed frame. Two very small, dark nipples pointed pertly upwards at me, riding the giant rising and falling swells beneath me. I stuck my fingers out and took a little nipple underneath each thumb. I marvelled as I massaged the small objects, noting how different they were to Ambrin's large and generous ones. I bent forward and took one of them into my mouth, rolling it with my tongue, sucking it. I savoured the panting softness but wasn't too long before I felt a slightly older hand pull the nipple out of my mouth.

I looked back up at our shared mentor. "Lie back down," I was instructed. I did so, my eyes hypnotised by the way the womanly hands were rubbing the young breasts between them. Then the hands dropped to the girl's waist. Ambrin whispered into Selina's ear "Take his penis in your hand, Selina, and rub him until he cums..."

Selina got down on her chest between my legs and started to move her hand up and down the length of my penis. Ambrin scooted up beside her to get a better look. She looked at me and smiled. "Don't hold back, now," she said to me and smiled. She reached out and touched my balls, playing with them, making them tighten instantly.

I looked down between me, and saw these two women fondling me, and the only difference between them was perhaps twenty-five years. Both hands were touching me, giving me such pleasure...

I erupted in a geyser of white cream, straight up into the air. Selina let out a squeal of surprise and let go of me. Ambrin smiled and took her place, milking me out. Sperm was spread all over her hand and my stomach and legs. Selina watched, transfixed, until Ambrin let go. "Fun, isn't it?" she said.

Selina didn't answer, she was looking at the back of her hand, where some of my cum had landed. "Go ahead, taste it," her aunt suggested.

Selina stuck out a hesitant tongue and slowly brought her hand up to meet it. I watched the edge of the long, thin, drop touch the tip of her tongue and then her face contort. She pulled her hand away and looked beseechingly at her aunt. Ambrin smiled and took her hand, holding it so that none of the cum fell off. Then she raised her other hand which was nearly covered in cum. She started to lick it off herself, slowly, sensually. When it was all gone, she made a show of throwing her head back, showing her long neck, and swallowing.

When that was done, she lifted her niece's hand up and licked the cum off of it, again very slowly. She then kissed Selina fully, putting some of the cum in her mouth. I could tell this because Selina jerked slightly as her aunt's tongue entered her. They broke the kiss after a couple seconds.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Ambrin said. Selina shrugged. Ambrin shrugged comically back at her. "Oh well," she said, "More for me..." and then turned back to me.

I had lost a lot of my stiffness but my cock was still covered in cum. Ambrin smiled and then leant down, licking my stomach, balls, anywhere that any cum had landed.

When she had finished, she sat back up and looked at Selina.

"Well, I think it's time we stop the foreplay and get down to business, don't you both?" We both nodded our heads, I enthusiastically, and Selina shyly, cautiously. "Would you like to remove her jeans, or shall I?"

I said that I would. Ambrin smiled sat down on a large pillow that was leaning against a wall, legs open. She pulled Selina over to her and the niece slid her rear in between her aunt's legs, laying her back against the older woman's breasts. The girl put her knees up slightly and smiled at me. The aunt raised a hand and started to rub the girl's left breast. I leant in to undo her button and zipper. I pulled it down slowly, revealing some light cotton panties. I pulled open the flies and brushed my nails against the fabric, making Selina twinge and grin involuntarily.

I slid my hands into the jeans and moved them around to her backside, feeling a firm pair of cheeks. I tugged them down slowly, savouring the firm, smooth flesh of her thin, long legs. They came off and I flung them aside. I parted her legs again and kissed one of her knees. I slowly worked my way down the inside of her leg until I got to the softer flesh of her inner thigh. I could already smell the thick, musty wetness that I had learned to recognize from her aunt. My nose grazed the thin cotton barrier of her panties and I heard her take a sharp breath. I had waited long enough.

I straightened up slightly, and put my hands on either side of her waist. Ambrin was still caressing her flesh and pressing the odd kiss against her shoulder, her neck, her cheek, anywhere and everywhere.

I gently pulled the fabric down, watching her face. She returned my stare levelly. I looked back down to her panties and saw a small strip of hair, about an inch wide, nicely trimmed.

I looked back up at her "I trimmed her last night, didn't I Selina?" Ambrin kissed her niece and Selina smiled. I ran the back of my finger among the curls. They were black, like the rest of her hair, and soft.

Quixote
Quixote
122 Followers
12