The Letter

Story Info
She does her husband's wish.
4.7k words
4.3
101.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers

Jessica;

I don't know how this will turn out, but it is sent to you as an informative letter. You are free to discuss this with friends as it is sent to you for your reading enjoyment. Should it fail to meet those requirements, I hope you will forgive me.

Leon and I had been married a couple of years, and we had sampled some of the swinging activities of our time. We had become comfortable with each others sexuality and shared many of our fantasies and past experiences with each other. One day Leon brought home a porn magazine that was filled with photos of black men fucking white women. That night when we went to bed, he asked me if I wanted to fuck a black man.

My answer of course was, "I don't think so!" And he took time to show me the magazine and as I paged through it, I was aware of how turned on he was. He was squeezing my tits and rubbing his hard cock against my thigh. I admit that it was stimulating as I looked at the well endowed black men and their pretty, white women.

The pictures were very graphic and each one showed the large, black cock making it's way into every opening the women had. The positions they were in was not new to me, but the sight of the black cock had a profound effect on me. A while later, Leon still working his magic on me, lifted my leg, draped it over his hip and slipped his cock into me. As his cock surged in and out, he kept up a steady barrage of sexy talk, intermingled with lots of kissing and pinching my nipples.

"You really want to fuck a black cock, don't you? Would you like to suck it? I bet you would like it, honey!" Needless to say, I wasn't answering him, but my mind was racing at a rapid pace. A few minutes later, he rolled on top of me and started fucking me in earnest. I threw my arms around his neck, sucked his tongue into my mouth and began my climb to the top of the peak. Thrusting my hips wildly, I threw my pussy up to him, enjoying the rhythmic, Slap, slap, slap as he pounded his cock into me.

I let out a loud groan as my orgasm ripped through me, and I lifted my ass to receive every inch he had. With his cock buried so deep, I could feel my cunt clasping around his shaft, squeezing it tightly in convulsive jerks as I felt the hot sperm hit the walls of my cunt. We lay there for several moments as the cock throbbed and squirted, my cunt seemed to be trying to suck it deeper. Leon kept his tongue deep in my mouth and for some reason, I found myself wondering what a black cock would feel like.


I admit that the thought went through my mind several times over the next two weeks, and Leon never let up on his sexy talk about how he would like to see me fucking and sucking a black cock. The magazine was also a turn on. I found myself going into the bedroom several times during the day while Leon was at work, and looking at the pictures of well hung black men, with their hard cocks buried inside a willing, white woman's pussy.

Although, I still wouldn't admit it to Leon, I was beginning to fantasize about what I would like to do with a black cock. As the days passed, Leon continued to fantasize with me about it and as the second week of our fantasy passed, I realized that I was a lot closer to saying yes to his inquiries of fucking a black man, Although I still wouldn't admit it to him.

On Friday morning, as I kissed Leon good-bye, he told me to be ready for a surprise. When I asked him what he meant, He just smiled and said I would find out tonight. I was sure the surprise he had in mind was that another friend of his would be coming to spend some time with us. I know the thought of "What if he brings a black man home?" was a constant, nagging question. We had been swinging with several of his male friends before, so it wasn't anything unusual for him to "surprise" me with another one of his friends. I just wondered which one it would be.

I admit that I found myself fantasizing about different friends that he had brought home to me, and wondered which one it would be. I rushed through my house work and prepared a light meal in preparation of our guest. With the house and meal in order, I set a bottle of wine to chill. Now, I could devote the rest of the afternoon to getting myself in order.

I ran a tub of warm water, added my favorite bubble bath, and settled down to enjoy the overall sensation of warmth seeping through me. I spent longer than expected in the tub, but rushed a little with drying myself and applying the body lotion to make up for it. As I prepared myself physically, I was also preparing myself mentally. As I watched myself in the mirror, I saw the reflection of a young woman, Attractive enough to draw stares from a few women, as well as men.

After fixing my hair and applying my make up, I was faced with the decision of "What to wear?" I chose a thin pair of pale blue, bikini panties and matching bra. Looking at myself in the mirror, clad only in Bra and panties, I wondered if the men in my life ever gave it a thought of what effort it took to keep myself attractive to their gaze.

"Damn!" I thought, seeing the outline of my pubic hair showing plainly through the fabric and the rigid nipples on my breasts poking out through the thin Bra. Why do we wear these things when they do not hide anything? But, I already knew the answer to that, and accepted my role as a woman who tries to please her voyeuristic husband. Taking a last look at myself, I went to my closet and selected my light blue lounging pajamas.

I really liked them as they fit snug around my breasts, waist and hips, then fell away in loose folds of soft, warm material all the way down to my ankles. As I ran the zipper up my front, I noted again of how little the fabric hid, showing my swelling hips, waist and ample breasts, topped with a very erect nipple. Slipping on a pair of open toed house shoes, I went to my mirror and took a long last look at myself. I was as ready as I could be, and accepted my appearance as satisfactory.

As I passed into the kitchen, I noted that the time was ticking away far more rapidly than I expected. I made last minute changes and adjustments to the house and table, then sat down to await my "Surprise!" I admit that this time of extreme anticipation was very exciting to me, and found myself wishing that they would hurry up their arrival. My heart beat faster as I heard the garage door open and close, followed by the sounds of two car doors closing. Whomever he had brought home, would soon not be a mystery.

I stood up, straightening my attire and turned to meet our guest. I didn't realize it, but I had stopped breathing for a few seconds as I stared into the smiling face of a black man of about 30 years of age. As Leon introduced me to Ray, I was taken by his wide smile and such white teeth, but also by the deep rich blackness of his skin.

Leon grinned at me as I reached to take Ray's hand, welcoming him to our home. A gasp from me, brought a smile to his face again as I realized that I had forgotten to breath. Somewhat embarrassed by it, I lead them into the living room, sat them down, and asked if they wanted a glass of wine before dinner. An affirmative answer sent me into the kitchen, and when I returned with three glasses of wine I noted that Leon had moved to the chair across the room and left only the sofa for me to sit beside Ray.

I served Ray, Leon and sat the tray on coffee table. Taking my own glass, I sat on the sofa beside Ray. Looking intently at me, Ray lifted his glass in a toast, saying. "To the beautiful young Lady who has welcomed me into her home, and to my good friend, Leon, a true friend, indeed!" I admit I was a bit embarrassed, but also flattered by his remark.

As we visited, I was impressed by Rays wit and humor and was beginning to be very relaxed with him. I knew that he was very much aware of what Leon had planned for the evening, but instead of being embarrassed or reluctant, I found myself becoming more intrigued by what lay ahead. A slow and casual conversation during Dinner went far to relax the atmosphere, but I was still a bit uncertain.

After dinner, Ray and Leon helped clear the table as I put dishes into the dish washer. I was very much aware of the approving looks that Ray sent my way and when we returned to the living room, I sat beside Ray as Leon served us a little more "After dinner wine." Ray and I chatted easily about casual things, which surprised me, because there had been no overtly sexual looks or talk out of him. Which seemed unusual for the circumstances, given by the fact that he had been invited to fuck me.

Several times during the evening, Leon had whispered in my ear, asking what I thought of Ray. My answers were affirmative, which made Leon smile happily. As we finished our wine, Leon turned the stereo on, starting a selection of romantic mood music, and suggested that we dance. I walked into his arms and as we danced, he whispered in my ear that tonight was my night to experience anything I wanted to with Ray. I admit that hearing my husband saying that turned me on greatly.

As the music ended, I could feel Leon's cock pressing against my stomach, and knew he was ready. I returned to Ray and held out my hand to him. He smiled at me, and rose, swept me into his arms and moved so slow and romantically into a slow dance where he held me tightly against him. I lay my head on his shoulder and let the movements of his body blend with mine. He lead me around the room and I saw Leon watching intently as we danced so close together.

As the music ended, I stepped back, but Ray pulled me back against him. I looked up to see him smiling and a moment later, his lips touched mine. Slowly, tenderly he held me. The tip of his tongue traced along my lower lip. I put both arms around his neck and returned his kiss with uncontrolled emotions. His tongue slipped easily into my mouth and darted against my own. By the time the kiss ended, we were both out of breath and very shaken by our desire. Ray's hands had slipped down to rest on my hips.

As he pulled me tighter against him, I pressed my breasts against him, very conscious of the hardness of my nipples. Ray kissed me again, and I became aware of the growing bulge of his cock. The memory of the Porn magazine flashed through my mind and I wondered if reality could match my fantasy. The music started again, and Ray moved me around the floor, his hands moving slowly over my ass.

With both of my arms around his neck, each movement of my body stimulated my hard nipples and I began to think of the growing bulge I could feel against my thighs. Ray's strong hands began to squeeze and caress my ass cheeks in a most urgent manner, and I responded with more pressure from my body to his. We stopped dancing and stood toe to toe, lips meshed together as our tongues darted and danced. His hand came up to cup my left breast and the hard nipple on it.

When I made no effort to stop him, he bent his head, kissing me about the face, neck and ears and I felt his hand searching for the zipper to my front. I stepped away from him slightly, wanting a deep breath of air as well as allowing him to slid the zipper down to my crotch. With my hands resting on his shoulders, I watched his eyes move to my open zipper and immediately felt him pull it wide apart as his eyes sought the thin fabric of my bra and what was under it. A low moan from him as he placed both hands on my breasts, molding and squeezing them as our lips met again in a hot, passionate kiss.

By the time the kiss ended, Ray had pushed my lounging outfit off my shoulders and I let my arms come down to my sides as the outfit slid limply to the floor. I could feel his eyes on me as I stood there before him, clad only in my bra and panties. I admit that I was enjoying his interest in my body and I moved slowly to remove my feet from my discarded clothing.

Apparently, things were not moving as fast as Leon wanted, and I felt him move behind me and unfasten my bra. I shrugged my shoulders and it joined my other clothes on the floor. As Leon reach out to remove my panties, he whispered, "Now! You can undress him!" I stood there momentarily as my panties dropped to the floor and Ray's eyes covered my naked body, probing into the deep vee of my crotch and rising to my breasts and the hard, swollen nipples.

Ray had already started to undress, his shirt was half off when I took a step forward and knelt before him. with shaking hands, I reached for his belt and then the zipper of his fly. The large bulge of his cock ran down the inside of one trouser leg to a point midway to his knee. I looked upward at Ray, his muscular body shining in the brightness of the overhead light. His Skin was so black it had almost a blue cast to it. I reached for the button and opened it. Rays pants slipped downward and the large, black prick sprang upward, brushing my cheek.

Jessica, I know it is hard for you to understand how excited I felt at that moment, But the unusual sight before me was enhanced by the vivid blackness and the size of his cock. It stood upwards at a 45 degree angle, was surrounded by a nest of kinky black hairs. The shaft was ringed and ridged with swollen blood veins traveling up the underside and twisting around until they disappeared under the plum-shaped head. The head itself was a dark black-purple and had prominent flanges running around the lower edge where it connected to the shaft, then flowed upward to a blunt point with the thin slit.

His balls were larger than walnuts, carried in a hairy, wrinkled sac, hanging down between his legs. I was to later learn that his cock was a little over 8 inches and about 2 inches thick. It was and still is the largest prick that I have ever taken. Other than the kinky hair around his cock and a small patch right in the middle of his chest, his body was bare of any other hair, exceptions were head and underarm, as he was clean shaven. Although his hair was close cropped with about 1 inch hair length.

Jessica, It takes a lot longer to write this, but at the time I had no sense of time passing. I was mesmerized at the sight of this huge, beautiful, black prick. Thinking back on the experience, it seemed as if in a dream. I only know that I reached for it, momentarily holding it's throbbing length in my hands, then pulled it down and let the large head slip past my lips. I remember being aware that Leon had knelt beside me and in harsh whispers, he urged, "That's it, Honey! Suck that black cock! Show me how much you like it!"

He even had his hand circling Ray's cock, holding it as my lips made up and down strokes on the shaft, my tongue twisting and circling the throbbing head. Leon put his arm around me, his left hand cupped my left breast and his thumb and forefinger squeezed the sensitive nipple. I felt the tingle start in my stomach, rush down my thighs, then back upward to the mouth of my pussy. The orgasm was so intense that I swayed forward, taking more of his throbbing cock inside me. A gagging reflex occurred but I was too far gone for it to affect my climax.

Leon was trying to support me and in loosing my balance, I caught myself and let his cock slip out of my mouth. I stared at the swollen head, watching it jerk up and down as Ray tried to control his urge to climax. As I watched, a thin drop of pre-cum gathered at the thin slit at the tip, swelled with each throb into a drop and finally hung a short time on a silvery thread before falling to the floor.

Still dazed and shaken by the intensity of my orgasm, I seemed unable to move. I felt Ray's hands slip under my arms and lift me to my feet. I leaned against him as he put my arms around his neck. Then bending slightly, his hands cupping the lower cheeks of my ass, he lifted me bodily up and I felt the length of his prick slide against my stomach, snap into place between my legs and as he lowered me, I felt the huge head slide against my clitoris, through my lips and finally rub against my ass-hole. I held tightly to him and wrapped my legs around his hips. Now, I felt like I was astride of a small log.

Still clinging tightly to him, I heard Leon say, "Let's take her into the bedroom, Ray. I want to watch you fuck her, good!" I still clung to this black man as if he was my strong rock in a sea of emotions. I would not have cared one bit, if he had carried me into the bedroom, dumped me on the bed and fucked me hard and fast, pumping his hot sperm into my willing pussy, but that was not the way it happened.

Slowly and gently, Ray lay me down on my back. As he knelt beside me I looked into his smiling eyes and then He kissed me again, his tongue traveling in and out as my tongue met each thrust of his own. When I was breathless from his kisses, his lips left mine and trailed downward, stopping to kiss, lick and suck each one of my tits in turn. Then his tongue left a wet trail across my stomach, through my pubic hair and touched the sensitive bud of my clit.

I quickly spread my legs, giving him access to my very wet cunt. A moment later, I was humping my ass up to meet his tongue as he licked and sucked at my flowing pussy. I was fast building to another climax, when he stopped, turned around and lay down beside me. He rolled on his side, and with his hands pulled me to him. We lay comfortably on our sides facing each other. The hard length of his cock was between us and I reached down, circled it with my hand and placed it between my legs. Rays right hand played with my tits as he kissed me about the face neck and ears.

I had almost forgot about Leon at this time, But I felt his weight shift the bed and a moment later he lifted my leg, draped it over Ray's hips and lay down on the bed behind me. A few moments later, I felt Leon licking my cunt and ass, then the large black prick was placed between my puffy labia. I worked my hips back and forth and felt the swollen head slip into my cunt, guided by my husbands hand.

The way we were lying, prevented deep penetration, but the shaft of his cock was in full contact with my clit. By working my hips back and forth, I was able to get deep penetration on one stroke, then drag my clit against his hard cock on the way back. Several times during this, I could feel Leon's tongue darting about our connections, licking, sucking whatever he could reach..

I could feel Ray's cock throbbing inside my cunt and knew that he had not cum yet. Taking the initiative, (which was unusual for me) I rolled on top of Ray and felt the full length of his cock serge into my belly. The muscles of my cunt tightened around the huge shaft and the kinky hairs stimulated my clit. I wanted to make him cum first, But as it turned out, I was the first to cum again. Leon was down there looking, licking, poking at my pussy and ass. Actually, Ray and I came together, but I was a little ahead.

With me straddling Ray and his cock so deep inside me, I teetered on the brink of orgasm. I had never been filled to this extent before. I could feel the blunt head of Ray's cock bumping against the very bottom of my cunt. I am sure that if there were just a half inch more it would have caused me pain. With my clit pressing against his kinky, hair covered pubic bone, I wiggled my hips back and forth, rubbing hard.

Ray's hands were squeezing my tits and as the tingle of orgasm swept over me. I felt him lift his hips off the bed, raising me with him. As my cunt muscles clinched and spasm in the uncontrolled orgasm, I felt the first hot squirt of cum erupt from the buried head. Time after time, I felt the head discharge, pumping my cunt full of his heavy cum.

Too soon it was over and we lay in each others arms, breathing heavily from our exertion. My cunt was still clasping his still hard cock as I lay atop of him, too breathless to move. Leon gave us a few moments to come down from our sexual high, then I felt his tongue and hot breath on my ass. I lay quietly as he licked my ass-hole, cunt, Ray's exposed cock and balls.

Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers
12