The Letter Opener

Story Info
Lifetime lover turns the tables on her man.
1.9k words
3.87
17k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's about 4:30 am on Monday morning. I have been working 12 hour shifts for 2 weeks, we try to talk but I am so tired all the time. It's like all I have time for is to eat sleep and work. As I walk in the door I can feel something is different, but I am to tired to worry about it. I go into the kitchen and find the left over supper, grab a quick bite to eat, taking off my shirt I toss it down the laundry chute, realizing how much I smell from working so many hours in a hot factory. I go into the master bathroom and take a hot relaxing shower, letting the stress from my day drain form my body.

Just as I am finishing shaving at the sink you walk in. I can tell by your attitude that your not happy right now, We start talking about how I need to spend more time at home, instead of working so much. I explain to you again that I don't have a choice, cars are selling good right now and I try to get out of working over, but ever since they got forced overtime in the contract I cannot say no. Even as I tell you this I know it's not going to make a difference.

You walk around behind me laying your self against my back, putting your arms around my chest, I take my hands and rub them along your hips reaching back behind you I gently rub your ass. You step back from me and quickly grab my hands, slipping your handcuffs on me and locking them. I know what your wanting to do, and I want to, But I am so tired. I ask you to wait till we have time to really enjoy this, You respond by telling me to be quiet and tonight has nothing to do with my enjoyment or pleasure, just yours.

You reach into the drawer under the sink and pull out a blindfold. Seeing it there makes me wonder how long you have had this planned, and it also tell me that there's no way I am getting out of it. Since we have been living together for the last 5 years we have tried a lot of things both in the bedroom and out. One thing I do know is no matter what idea you come up with next we both seem to enjoy it. So I give into you, willing, wanting to experience whatever you have planned.

You place the blindfold over my eyes and lead me into the bedroom, As my legs hit the bed you tell me to lay on my stomach, You crawl up on my back and unlock the handcuffs, you then tell me you roll over and you raise yourself up just high enough to do what you say. You take my hands one at a time and tie them to the bedposts, Then you do the same to my feet. My cock is rock hard by now, sticking almost straight up from my body.

I feel you get off of me and then off of the bed, next thing I hear is the bedroom door open then close. Thinking to myself that you left me there alone with this raging hard on, and knowing there is no way I am gonna go to sleep now. I am into this, I want this...NOW and you know it. can't see or hear anything in our bedroom, My body starts fighting the restraints, trying to get lose so I can find you so I can get inside you. I hear you giggling in the corner and I realize you have been there the entire time, watching, observing me. seeing the expressions on my face, the reactions my body is having to the blindfold and restraints.

I feel you as you lean against the bed, suddenly you take all of my cock down your throat, then just as quickly you take it out, it's so fast my face doesn't show the pleasure of you deep throating me until your standing up again. I moan out loud and beg you to do that again. You order me to be quiet, not to speak or make any sound until you give me permission. You have something with a point and your dragging it over my chest hard, I don't know what it is. It feels almost like a finger nail but colder, you can see the look on my face you know I cannot tell what it is, To relax me a bit more you tell me it's the letter opener from your desk. The one with the wooden handle that I always seem to play with when I visit you. I can feel you tracing lines all over my body with it, dragging it for awhile then picking it up and starting over someplace else.

I feel you drag it up the inside of my thigh's, wondering how high up you'll go, would you dare drag it up over my balls and up the shaft of my cock, knowing how sensitive I am there, I ask myself if I want you to, I wonder if I should ask you to stop, not even sure I want you to stop This is your game but were both enjoying it very much. Soon I feel the letter opener come into contact with my balls, you slow way down but do not decrease the pressure, keeping it steady you move it all over my balls. This is incredible I think to myself, I have never experienced anything like this.

Then ever so slowly you bend your head down and take me all the way down your throat again. You keep your head there for about 30 seconds or so then you slowly raise your head off of me, releasing my cock from your mouth. I hope you bite me some on your way back up, but for some reason you choose not too. Then I feel the letter opener on me again, seems like you started in exactly the same place you left off with it on my balls, you bring it up higher, it's at the base of my cock now, slowly you bring it up the shaft, although it seems impossible, I think my cock is getting harder as you do this, growing longer and thicker, I feel your wet tongue following the point of the letter opener, leaving a line of saliva, as you run them all over the shaft of my cock, You lift my cock just a bit so you car trace a line all the way around the head, again your tongue follows.

I feel the tip of the letter opener leave my cock and trace up along my chest, I feel the bed shift as you stand up, I am hoping you don't leave me like this again, hoping you'll keep running the letter opener all over me, but that stops as well. I hear you stepping lightly on the floor walking away from the bed, I hear some slight movement's I can't tell what it is though. I lay perfectly still barely breathing , trying to hear more of what your doing, trying to find some clue as to what to expect next. but you give nothing away.

Again you get on the bed. I can feel you crawling around I can smell your pussy before you lower it to my face, You must be looking down at me and seeing the look my desire to taste you is bringing to my face. You tell me I cannot taste you yet, you want me to just smell how excited you are, A drop of your cum hits me on the chin, I slowly move my tongue out to see if I can scoop it up and bring it up to my mouth. you see this and scold me for it, reminding me that you said NO and that I am to leave it there. Your weight is shifting again. Once more you take my cock deep into your throat. I can feel your nose touching my balls. This time as you bring it back up you drag your teeth along the shaft, you drag them just a little bit harder than you usually do, but I like it.

You raise yourself back up and ask me what I want, all I can say is taste, I want to taste you please let me taste you. Then you slowly bring your pussy down lower, you tell me I may stick my tongue out and lick you now. I stretch my tongue out but there's nothing there. you lower yourself just enough so I can touch you with my tongue, my tongue keeps searching for your clit but your not low enough for me to reach it. I can just barely reach your pussy, too have it so close yet not to be able to bury my tongue inside you, not to spoon your juice out with my tongue is almost more than I can handle, looking down you see my cock twitching with desire. then suddenly you push your pussy down against my face, grinding it all over me, spreading your cum all over my face. my tongue is buried deep inside you coaxing more cum from your twat. bending your head down you take me back into your mouth, not like before just one stroke all the way down then back up, your as ready as I am. All this teasing and testing has gone on long enough for both of us. Your mouth attacks my cock, sucking and biting up and down the entire length.

You hold my cock in your hand as you take it out of your mouth, You tell me that you want me to cum deep in your mouth, that you want to feel my cum shoot into your throat. I simply nod in reply, as I was not given permission to speak. You lower your head back down to my cock, I can feel the urgency in you from the way you suck me, My face is soaked with your cum, I am trying to catch it all but I cannot. Then you take my cock deep in your throat and you start to humm I can feel the vibrations from your voice box as you do this, I cannot hold back any longer my cock swells just one more time then I begin shooting inside your throat. Three, four, five spurts of cum erupt from my cock each one seems longer and stronger than the last.

Totally spent my body collapses, barely able to breathe let alone speak. All that goes thru my mind is..WOW that was incredible. Slowly you untie the restraints from my arms and legs, then you reach up and take off the blind fold, seeing you for the first time in what seems like hours since we started this, I see the pleasure and satisfaction on your face. As I start to get up I say I am gonna go wash up and get ready for bed. You then tell me to leave your cum on my face, that you want me to be able to smell and taste you there all day tomorrow while I am at work. I look at you in a kind of confused way and ask you why, you simply say "as an incentive to try to get home at a decent hour for a change", then you smile and we both start laughing.

the next day I leave for work at my normal time, you walk in from work and find my note on the table. "Angel, last night was incredible, I will try to be home earlier this evening. Love, Me"