The Librarian

Story Info
A male Librarian meets a woman who knows what she wants.
2.3k words
18k
8
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was a librarian. Not a very common profession for a young man, but he didn't mind it too much. It was a relaxing job for a second year grad student who needed to eat and pay bills. He was able to work, study, and make a modest living all at the same time, the only real shame about this job is how much of his free time it took up.

The librarian pushed his hands through his brown hair and sighed as he surveyed the library. It was about fifteen minutes to close and there wasn't a single person in. Days like this bothered him... he couldn't close early but he doubted seriously whether anyone else would come in for the day. He closed his eyes and leaned back in his chair, just waiting for the day to be over so he could head back to his apartment and... "Do what?" he thought, "keep working on school stuff I suppose, it isn't as though I have anything to do." He must have gotten a bit lost in his thoughts because he didn't hear the door to the library open. He was brought back to reality by the ring of the "help-bell" a foot and half in front of him on his desk.

His eyes opened quickly, startled by the bell, to see a young woman in front of him, staring at him with a very slight smile playing across her lips. The librarian was momentarily stunned by her presence. She must have been new to the University, at this point he had seen everyone there was to see, but she couldn't have been any younger than himself. She was shorter than himself, maybe five foot four; her hair was dark, and her skin was deep and dark as well. She was quite pretty, but it was her eyes that caught him. Her eyes were dark and deep, and their color couldn't quite be seen. The poor librarian wasn't easily caught up like this... but he didn't stand a chance. The young woman's slight smile twitched slightly, and her eyes became a little more knowing.

"I am working on some research for class. I know that the library is closing soon, so rather than waste time trying to learn a new system when I only have a few minuets, I figured that you could help me instead," for some reason, her voice was... playful. The librarian noticed that her eyes traveled once or twice over him while she talked, once again coming to rest on his face. "So," she continued "I will just go and find a computer and I will see you soon." She leaned in, and rung the bell one more time simply because she could, and turned towards the line of computers facing the long windowed wall of the library. This proved to be quite a nice view itself. The librarian finally was able to notice what she was wearing. The outfit was simple, a brown top that left her shoulders bare, and a pair of jeans... but the effect on her backside was tremendous...

"I am one lonely man..." he thought. He began to think back to the last time he was with anyone... "St. Patricks' day... so seven months ago... well that's just a great thought." He pushed the thought from his mind, he was a professional after all and this wasn't a great time to get lost in any kind of day dreams about this person. Why is it then that he had the sneaking suspicion that she... had plans.

Putting his thoughts back together he came out from his desk and made his way to the young woman sitting in a chair in front of the computer. By her side, he asked her quietly "What can I do to help you?" She turned in her chair to look at him, the same small playful smile on her lips. "Well," she started "I am going to need your help showing me how to use the databases here. I am sure I can do the research on my own, but I am unfamiliar with how the system works." She touched a necklace that she had around her neck, playing with it absentmindedly, she continued "so I am going to need a demonstration from you." It wasn't a question, it was a demand. Her speech was very quiet (it was a library after all) and if forced the librarian to move closer to her so he could hear. Despite himself, he felt his heart beat quicken and something twitch between his legs. If the young woman noticed, she certainly didn't say anything. She simply continued to smile, play with her necklace, and stare at the librarian with her deep eyes. The librarian swallowed, and smiled in return.

"I aim to please." Was all he said. He watched her eyes light up and her smile became a full for the first time. The librarian finally caught on to the game...

He leaned over her slightly to take the mouse in his hand, she didn't make much of an effort to give him room and they touched for the first time. Suddenly, the tension was palpable, and they both gasped very slightly. The librarian turned to look at the young woman briefly. Her eyes were bright, and her lips parted slightly, but that was all. He renewed his smile and turned back to the computer. Now that he was in on the game, the librarian began to play, repositioning himself so that he was behind the sitting woman, leaning over her slightly, mouse in hand. Her head was inches away from his. He began his demonstration.

True to her request, the librarian quietly explained how to use each part of the internet databases the library offered. He showed her where to access the library catalogue, and where any special services could be found in the library all the while behind her and dangerously close to her neck and lips. To her credit, the young woman was very talented at this game and despite her own increasing heart rate and arousal, asked questions and continued on as if this were truly library business.

The ante started to be raised.. the brushes against one another became more frequent and more lingering, the breaths became sharper and shorter. The librarian marveled at the effect this woman was having on him, but this was the game, and he refused to lose. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on the point of view) the woman was stubborn and very good at this game herself.. but she was weakening.. a creeping blush began to form starting at the base of her chest and traveling up her neck. The librarian smiled to himself, and finished with his demonstration.. "Can I help you with anything else this evening?" The question was very soft (it was a library after all) and very close to the woman's ear. Despite herself, she shuddered. The woman turned her head to the librarian's staring him in the eye, unblinking, lips parted. She asked "shouldn't you lock up? I think it is time to close..." her right hand began to wander up to her necklace again.. she continued "I just need to..." The librarian cut her off with a kiss. The woman let out a slight groan and grabbed for the librarian's shirt...

The Librarian pulled away with a great effort, the woman let out a second groan of frustration.. he was shocked at how much he throbbed... he was throbbing. "let me lock up" he said his voice very low and husky. He moved quickly towards the doors, fumbling with the keys to lock up. Upon completion he turned to find her behind him, a very wicked smile on her lips, and panting slightly. He moved towards her almost as if he were a hunter "I think I won, my lady" he said.. she laughed for the first time and responded "No no, my good sir. I think I won here." She grabbed his arm and pulled him to her..

The Librarian picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around his waist, lips mashed together... through the haze of his arousal he realized that he had been hunted by this young woman. The thought almost made him want to stop just to punish her... which made him think of all sorts of other much more devilish ideas... The young woman moved away from his lips and started to kiss and bite his neck and ear. It caused a growl to escape his lips which made the woman moan with some delight.. "Oh yes, my good sir," she said in between nibbles "I absolutely won here". Shifting her a little, she let out another little noise in delight when the librarian through her over his shoulder and began to take her downstairs into the basement of the Library.

This wicked woman was making it harder and harder for him to think like a man... and he began to cross into animal territory. He only had one thing on his mind now, and all of his more devilish ideas would have to come later. He opened the door to his office, crossed in and tossed her on his office desk, her incredible backside making a lovely smacking sound on the hard wood. It was there that he ravaged her.

He started with her brown top, barely restraining himself from ripping it off of her body and instead pulling it over her head. He growled very appreciatively at bra clasped breasts, and started to kiss and nibble her chest. She was panting and moaning now, urging the librarian on, thrusting herself up against him. She kicked her shoes off in the fray and began to work the librarian's shirt over his head, he broke his kisses and bites long enough to help her work it off.

She ran her hands all over his chest hungrily and gave another groan of delight. Growling again, the librarian began to work on the woman's jeans, struggling slightly, but finally taking them off to reveal the most glorious and bare backside the Librarian had ever seen. It took him a few seconds to realize that she wasn't wearing any panties and her beautiful pussy was glistening. The man was able to surface over the animal long enough to look at her and say "You are a schemer, you had a plan didn't you?" The woman only laughed again and grabbed the Librarian's hand to guide it to her aching pussy...

He held out against her hand, denying her pleasure.. She wasn't pleased at all by this slight turn of events, but The Librarian began to develop a plan of his own... "No, no, no, my lady." He said his voice still deep, husky, and now dangerous. "What makes you think that I am done with my fun?" He turned her over on his desk, her legs on the ground and her wonderful ass in the air facing him. The Librarian's wide right hand raised, and smacked down on her right butt cheek, leaving a red mark, and causing a curious mixture of a moan and a yelp to escape the woman's lips. The Librarian, with his own wicked smile, began to spank the young woman until her legs trembled and she began to literally drip with arousal onto the floor of his office...

"Oh please... sir... please touch me, fuck me, anything... I ..." She could barely get it out, she shook with need. One hand grasped her necklace and the other the desk, both for support. Deciding that she had enough, the Librarian gladly submitted to the animal in him again, and began to undue the belt on his pants...The sound of the metal buckle being undone caused the young woman to groan again "finally..." she exclaimed

With his pants finally off, his dick sprang free. It continued to throb and was harder than steel.. He guided himself to the soaking young woman... running it lightly at first over her red and tender ass, teasing the outside of her pussy, just enjoying the feeling of her and the sounds of her frustration not quite being relieved. With his hands holding her onto his desk she couldn't wriggle her way closer to what she wanted...Poor girl... Finally, when he was done with his own frustration, he slowly slid himself as deep as he could into her wanting pussy... Her moan was equally as slow and long... almost guttural, in the back of her throat. The feel of her around him caused his own moan to escape his lips.. It had been far too long, for both of them.

He began to thrust, with her over his desk her legs trembling, her ass tender, her lips, neck, and breasts riddled with kisses and bites, and of course her pussy aching and soaking...and she wanted more..

He gave her more, he gave her all of his frustration, over being too busy, working too much, studying too hard. He gave her every single bit of his own desire to be touched and to touch, to fuck, to bite, to spank, to dominate, to feel. And she soaked it up like a sponge. They were loud and they were animals and they didn't care. Until finally, they both came together, more hard, and more complete than they had both ever experienced. The young woman leaned up and against the Librarian, eyes closed, panting, and smiling... they both sunk to the floor of his office together, laying together, pleasantly numb and very, very relaxed. After a few minuets, the young woman looked up at the librarian and kissed him once...

"when do you work again?" She asked, her hand traveling down his stomach finding his dick which was beginning to come to attention again...

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Even though misspelled it might still be correct

" a few minuets"

after all, what they were doing was a bit of a dance.

a mating dance.

InspiredbyyouInspiredbyyouover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone!

Thanks so much for any feedback! This was my first attempt and I am glad to hear your thoughts!

XRoads55XRoads55over 9 years ago
well done

great combination of scenario development and dialogue! i prefer more foreplay in his office with more graphic description of said foreplay, but that's just me. very well done, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beware the Autocorrect Gremlin…

and his minions, the Easily-Confused Words.

minute /minuet

threw /through

undo /undue

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Pink Flowered Panties A guy sees a lot when he looks under a hot girl's miniskirt.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Dude Ranch Yong woman wins a free holiday.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Horny Sister-in-Law Baptist preacher's wife not what he and her sister expected.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
More Stories