The Librarian Ch. 01

Story Info
Middle-aged librarian experiences a sexual awakening.
895 words
4
19.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Anna Stockton had been working at the University Library for the past 15 years. She was in her early 40's, had brown hair, brown eyes which were normally hidden by her glasses, and always dressed very conservatively which did not reveal much of her attractive figure. Her supervisor was Miss Penobscott, an older woman in her mid-sixties who seemed frigid to Anna. Anna was beginning to dread that she might grow old and become a woman just like Miss Penobscott.

Anna had led a pretty sheltered life. Her sex life had been limited to a few brief clumsy encounters which had left her completely unfulfilled. Because of this, she had placed little value on her sex life in the past preferring to explore vicariously through reading the endless great works of literature available at the Library. She showed little interest in men, and in turn they had shown little interest in her.

However, Anna had a guilty secret. She had always enjoyed reading stories of romance, but recently her interest had become more sexual in nature. She had stumbled upon the research conducted by Alfred Kinsey and had been fascinated at what the research had revealed regarding the diversity of human sexual behavior. She began to feel that she had somehow missed out on this aspect of her life. The barriers she had previously put in place to protect her from unwanted advances now seemed like a prison walls that she had no idea how to even begin to escape from.

As was her nature, she retreated deeper into literature to satisfy her needs. She began to seek out more and more explicit descriptions of sexual encounters. Her curiosity began to build. Her modest sex life had been limited to lights off missionary position, so she had not so much as seen an erect penis in broad daylight. She was fascinated by descriptions of literary lovers' penises - how they looked, throbbed, smelled, tasted. Her curiosity was transforming into concrete desires to experience these things for herself.

She was masturbating more and more frequently. She imagined disembodied hands, tongues, penises, touching her over her entire body. She would surrender herself to her desires and fantasies and the world melt away as these apparitions pleasured her. Teasing her nipples, filling her mouth, rubbing her clitoris, penetrating her, throbbing, filling her with hot seed as she gasped in orgasm. Then back to reality, the edge off, but not completely satisfied.

When she first saw him, she felt a quiver in her belly. He was about five eight and thin and athletic, maybe 140 pounds, he had a confident stride as he approached her. His face was handsome with high cheekbones, a button nose, and light brown hair. But it was his blue eyes which struck her to the core. He smiled and she knew he was different. He seemed to know the thoughts and desires going on inside of her despite the barriers she had erected. She blushed slightly.

"Hi, this is my first time in your library. Would you be so kind as to show me around?"

"I'd be glad to," Anna answered, "What are your interests?"

"Right now, I'm interested in brushing up on some classic Science Fiction - Heinlien, Hubbard, Wells and the like."

Along the way, they discussed their respective preferences in literature, poetry, etc. He was an easy conversationalist and a attentive listener. She found way that he looked into her eyes and study her features almost unbearably exciting. He volunteered that he was a fan of Charles Bukowski which made her blush. She was also a fan, but she never let anyone else know because his sometimes raunchy prose didn't fit well with her prim and proper image. She confided in him that she also enjoyed Bukowski.

After selecting and checking out with the student assistant, he approached her again, thanked her, and shook her hand. His hand was very warm and strong. She felt a jolt of electricity travel up her arm and her tummy quivered in excitement.

"Thank You Anna, I'll see you next week," He said as he left.

Anna realized that she didn't even know his first name. He must have seen her name on the nameplate on her desk. Although they had shared a long conversation, he had not volunteered any personal details about himself. She was curious about so many things about him. Where is he from? Is he on the University faculty? He looks relatively young, but his manner is mature and confident, so how old is he? Etc., etc. etc. Anna's mind wandered attempting to fill in the blanks.

That night, Anna's imaginary lover had a face. His strong confident hands stroked and teased her body. She could feel his hot breath on her ear as he instructed her how to pleasure him. His hard cock throbbed in her mouth, and she imagined the taste of his sweet nectar as he ejaculated, hearing his growls of pleasure and his words of praise. Untired, he continued to pleasure her using his hands, mouth, cock ... a blur of images flooded her head as she came closer and closer to the edge of release. A flash of colors exploded within her mind as her body pulsed in orgasm over and over. Anna pulled the covers over her exhausted body and immediately fell asleep.